Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Great part!!!
Poor rahul feeling really bad for him!!!
Imane!!

wow, Part 2's up soo fast!! yay =)
It was awesome!! The whole ''Mithu'' being Muskaan's nickname and that being what Rahul calls the parrot was a nice idea to incorporate into the story. And then the whole ''Sonia'' his past, dead love was such a great thing to include and the direction RM are heading in is going to be one heck of a ride. The subtle comedy of the situation as a whole, and the POVS (Rahul's) at the beginning of the part is explained so well. The end really seems to show what fun and chaos is about to happen next!! Can't wait!!

lots of love,
Sab
MrsMaanKhurana thumbnail
I'm really liking the new concept imane!
Can't wait to read more!
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

another great part...aww i miss RM now...but it's kk about AA...at least i get to see Atul in DMG...unlike....

VM_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lollllllllz itss toooooooooooo cutte nd funny yaaaaaaaar
waitng 4 nxt part
pm me
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow 2nd update was so fast.๐Ÿ˜›....nice cute funny part......bechhara rahu....lolz that mittu thing was very funny๐Ÿ˜† .๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†.....and im kind of liking this armaan too.....niks is soo cute and innocent.๐Ÿ˜ณ....i always liked ammy-nikki friendly talks....eager to know what happens next๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-prajna
lovebapu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing part!!

continue soon...can't wait...

oh btw my name is radhika.
AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
DOST!!! ROFL!

The thought didn't even cross my mind ki Muskaan ka naam bhi Mithu hai. I totally forgot about that. LOL!!! Kya baat hai yaar. What a scene! lol.

Abba ji ko main personally aake chamaat lagaane waali hoon. Buddhe ki akal ghans chadne gayee hai kya? lol. Hmmm plants or business... I wonder which one weighs more. *rolls eyes* Oh! one thing. yaar jagra nahi it's called a gajra. and how rude. He yelled at her. bechaari kitni bholi hai. lol. poor girl.

Okay may I just say that I absolutely LOVE Muskaan here. Is this girl for real?! How cute is she? calling him as "Sonia" just to make him feel better. Cutie pie. Rahul evil laugh. Loved it! This should be interesting... Mithu bani bhootni. rofl!

You love winter? *dumbfounded look* WOW... uh right. I hate snow. In fact I'm toh hoping that it doesn't snow until AFTER we leave. Pappa ji doesn't mind it THAT much, but he's not going, so it doesn't matter anyway. Me and mumma would rather NOT see the snow before leaving. I certainyl don't wanna drive 45 minutes to and from my university in it. My car hydroplanes big time. Last year it was like 6 times. Stupid stupid snow. No offense. I'm a summer baby so, I live for the warmth and pretty season.

Thanks so much babe! Hopefully I'll be far into ur ff by the time I have to leave! I really appreciate that you updated so soon for me. It also helps that you have parts written out. You still haven't read the last part of Suno Sasurji and I'm STILL waiting for your comments on that! I even started a new 4 shot in there called Saawariya. Hope to see comments from you soon!

One last thing before I close this novel off...

EID MUBARAK!!!!

love ya!

Komz
IshqDewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow...........Yaar RM stry is taking a different turn....very lovely..............
drashti.dfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
luvly part imane!!!!!!!

the story line is out standing!!!!!!!!!!!

M luving it :)

Do continue soon Dear!!!!!!!!