resh2000 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

It starts with Saloni thinking about the childhood days spent with Neel.  She as a child brings roti for Neel (very cute scene)..........and he teaes her saying he is not going to eat kachi roti.  She gets upset, and Neel takes it and says that also if she give him dough to eat, he will eat it happily.  Saloni says that when she grows big she will make proper rotis for him and better then Aapji.  Neel says nobody can cook better than Aapji.  They both start laughing.  Scene ends.

Saloni is with her friend crying and saying that she was blindly expecting love from Neel whereas he only considers her as a friend.  The friend says that no he loves you.  Saloni says that if he did then after coming to know that she is getting married he would have come to meet her.  The friend says uski koi majburi hogi.

Neel is with Aapji.  He has refused to work in the hotel even though the hotel manager tried to convince him to stay back.  aapji explains to him that music is the only cure to his sadness.  Aapji thinks that he has to do something

At Saloni's place:

Her dad and Samar are at the breakfast table and mum comes there also Shubhra comes.  Mum asks where is Saloni?  Shubhra says she went to call her but Saloni refused.  Mum says call her again but she refuses.  Mum goes to Saloni's room.

She asks her to come for b'fast but Saloni refuses by saying that she doesn't feel like having it.  Mum says that very soon you are going to get married, and we don't want to hear from your in-laws that we haven't fed you well.  She says this jokingly.  She then says that what I am going to say is very harsh but only a mum can say this to her daughter.  However many qualities a girl might posses but the one that is required/seen by all is the outer beauty.  To this Saloni becomes very sad.  Mum say's now come on for breakfast.  She somehow convinces her and takes her for b'fast.

Mum and dad (Saloni's) are talking about the list for the wedding when Aapji comes to meet them.  The mom gets up from where she is sitting and sits a bit further.  Saloni's dad welcomes him and asks him what brings him there.  Aapji says that he has come to talk about Saloni.  Mom's eyeballs are about to fallπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. He says quite a lot about childrens' happiness.  He then asks Saloni's hand for Neel.  At this both mom and dad are shoked.  Mom says akhir ahigaye na apni occhi jaat par.  Mein apni beti ko jeete ji kuwe mein dhakeldungi lekin us gane bajane wale ke saath shadi nahi karne dungi.  Neel has heard this and he is standing at the door.  Aapji asks him why are you here.  He really gets angry but says that because you (mom and dad) are elder to him and Saloni's parents he doesn't want to do anything warna........... and they both leave.

Buasa is combing Saloni's hair and they are talking about how do parents get their daughter's married and all that.  She talks about how she used to play doll marriages as a child.  Just then Shubhra comes and taunts Saloni saying look at her, only her wedding has been fixed and ranisahebane sajna dhajna shuru kardiya.  She also says that she just met her bro-in-law.  She compares him with Saloni by saying something like Jiju is a diamond and you are a stone.  Saloni doesn't like this.  Buasa tries to stop Shubhra by saying try to talk properly to your elder sister.

Padma rings Saloni's mom and Shubhra picks up the phone.  She shouts to her mom and Padma just moves the receiver from her ears and make a faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  Ireally liked it

Mom greets Padma> padma says that Kunjan wanted to take Saloni out for dinner but was feeling shy. ( shy my foot )

So momsi agrees on sending Saloni with Kunjan.

Shubhra goes to Saloni's room and says Di I have some good news for you.  She says, uncle........oops i mean jiju is coming to pick u up and wants to take u out for a candlelight dinner.  Saloni refuses and at that time mom enters there and Shubhra says look mom I came to tell di that jiju is coming to take her out and she is refusing.  Mom convinces Saloni to go out with Kunjan.

Mom dressing Saloni.  Lookin at mom I felt she was going to go out for the dateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  She puts some earings on Saloni and says I can't wait to dress you up as a bride.   Shubhra comes and says hurry up, how much will u make kunwarsaab wait.  They come downstairs and Kunjan sees Saloni.  Mom introduces Saloni to him and Shubhra says I am her younger sis and we have already met b4, to which Kunjan agrees.  Kunjan and saloni leave.

They come to this restaurant/hotel, where all the waiters know him as he a usual visitor to that place with his friends.  Neel is there in the hotel to sing.  He sees Saloni with Kunjan and is sad...............He sings and Kunjan tries to touch Saloni's hand..........

Sorry will update the next part later as I haven't watched it.  Hope you all enjoy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shudain thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I missed this yesterday in the US.
Opanday thumbnail
can u please explain the hindi words. My vocab. is very limited.
Thank U.
nishibh thumbnail
Please let me know where I can find earlier updates of this serial - from the beginning.

Thanks