•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi all,
Just seen the child artiste who played Dushyant in Shakuntala is in Sagar Arts Meera in NDTV Imagine...Hope if Sagars will make Gautam Sharma back in show when this character is grown up in Meera...hope for the best.....we all gautam fans are really really missing him on screen...May he come back again soooooooooooooooooon.........by God's grace....we miss you dearly Gautam...
Best Wishes
Ritu
Edited by Rituparnaa - 14 years ago
hi ritu............didnt see him.......but i do watch meera .........its a cute story..........will catch tht guy.........n wish gautam will cum back........
I wish Sagars bring back Gautaum once again with interesting role. Hope to see him back soon.
ritu....when i saw kid dushyant in bhojraj's role. i too wished to c gautam playing the role of grown up bhojraj.well,also liked the small bhojraj's acting he is doin it superbely..........
Oh yea ritu i saw him many times hehehhe thanks for the Info dear........!D:)
Interestingly Meera has got all the flavours of background music from Shakuntala...may be coz this show is also from the makers of Shakuntala...i.e.Sagar Pictures...You can feel it if you'll watch it minutely...though I'm nt a regular viewer of Meera but I saw it got the same background music of Shakuntala in most of the scenes.And Shakuntala's background music was awesome thatswhy it is again there in meera perhaps.