MJHT: |: One Shots' Gallery :| (Here only please) - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys, this is another OS of mine on mayur.

It is a bit too long, I know. I have written it today only!

Hope you like it.

Do I Know You?

'Where am I?' asked the man lied on the hospital bed 'Maa?'

'haan?'

'maa mein yaha kaise aaya?'

'mayu wo..wo tera car accident ho gaya tha, tujhe yaad nahi kya?'

'kya?' he was really surprised.

Then entered another beautiful girl in suit who was married. She had some medicines in her hand. She came in cheerfully but she actually wanted to cry, she was very upset.

She went up to the boy and said 'ye lo Mayank, tumhari davai.'

'ye kaun hai maa?' asked Mayank who was again surprised to see the girl.

Even both the ladies were stunned to hear that. Then maa said 'beta ye nu...'

The doctor was already in. He interrupted by saying 'excuse me, abhi inhe aaram ki zaroorat hai. Aap dono pls bahar aa jayiye.'

They both went outside. The doctor gave him the medicine. He again asked him who was she, to which he replied by simply saying that you'll come to know later.

He went outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just as he opened the door, the girl ran to him and asked why was her Mayank asking such a question? Why was he saying that he didn't recognize his own wife?

The doctor said 'dekho nupur beta. Mayank ke accident se uske dimaag par bahut gehra asar pada hai. Aur iss wajah se wo apni aadhi memory kho chukka hai. Use sirf apni initial life ke bare mein yaar hai. Use nahi yaad ki uski shaadi ho chuki hai.'

Nupur and maa were startled. Nupur was just on the verge of crying but then maa asked 'doctor, wo apni memory regain to kar lega na?'

'dekhiye iske bare mein kuch nahi keh sakta. May be wo kuch dino apni memry regain kar le, mein be saalon mein, ya may be kabhi bhi nahi. Par ab saari complications khatam ho chuki hain. Aap unhe sach bata dijiye. Par haan, unhe sach par believe karne mein thoda time lagega. After all, for him he is still not married and has only you related to him.'

Saying this, the doctor went. Nupur was crying and maa was consoling her.

'beta sab thik ho jayega. Tum chinta mat karo.'

'kaise chinta na karu maa? Mayank mujhe bhool chukka hai.'

'par...ek minute...doctor ne kaha tha na ki hum use sach bata sakte hain?'

Nupur nodded.

'to chalo' said maa getting up from the seat where both of them were sitting.

'par maa...'

'arre pls chalo. Abhi to argue mat karo.'

'ok'

Maa went inside followed by nupur.

On seeing maa Mayank said 'maa wo...' but stopped when he saw nupur.

'maa, ye kaun hai? Kya mein apni maa se akele mein baat nahi kar sakta?' he was sounding very rude for he was like that only before he met nupur.

Nupur was sobbing and was about to go out when maa held her hand and turned to Mayank and said 'beta tu apni patni se aise baat nahi kar sakta.'

Mayank was blank and questioning.

'maa mujhe mazak nahi karna hai abhi.'

'mujhe bhi abhi mazak nahi karna. mayank tu apni aadhi memory kho chukka hai iss accident mein. Tujhe nahi yaad ki tu nupur se kab mila, kaise mila. Tujhe nahi yaar ki teri shaadi nupur se 1 saal pehle ho chuki hai aur kal tum dono ki wedding anniversary bhi thi. Tujhe isiliye ye bhi yaad nahi ki tera accident hua bhi tha ya nahi.'

He was amused at that. Yes, he didn't remember that did his accident really took place or not? He looked at nupur was looking down.

'par maa aisa kaise ho sakta hai?'

'aise kaise nahi ho sakta? Tujhe agar sabot chahiye to apne mobile ki photo gallery check kar. Waha par tujhe hazaro sabot mil jayenge ki tu ise jaanta hai.'

Mayank quickly took his mobile phone from the side-table and was stunned to see those photos which he hadn't ever seen. He again looked at nupur who was still looking down.

He then quietly said 'mujhe aram karna hai.' and he pretended as if he was sleepy.

Nupur and maa went out. As they did so, he again took his phone to look at those photos. He even checked the video gallery where he found a clip of the party of their wedding anniversary where they both were dancing. And yes, the video clip was shot a day before. He kept looking at those and soon he fell asleep with the phone in his hand.

After about an hour he got up by some noise and saw nupur setting the room.

She said 'uth gaye. Tumhari davai aur paani ka glass right side table par rakhe hain aur tumhara khana left side table par, just as you like. Aur mein tumhara laptop bhi le aayi hu, agar tumhe chahiye to. Pehle davai le lo phir khana kha lena.' She said it all while doing her work.

Mayank just listened to it and was really shocked to see that she knew all what he liked and how he liked. But he also got a bit irritated and frustrated.

'stop giving me commands. I'm big enough to do my work myself.' He said angrily which brought her attention just towards him and then a tear rolled down her cheek which she immediately wiped off but it didn't go unnoticed by Mayank.

He realized what he just did and said 'sorry' in a not-so nice mood. But she went outside without saying a word.

He took his medicine and then took the food. He really loved it. He thought it was made by maa and called her after finishing the food.

They first had a talk relating to how they both are; etc, etc. then Mayank said that the food she made was delicious as always in a rather cheerful mood. But maa was disappointed and told him that it was made by nupur. She also told him that He didn't remember that doctor had asked maa to do less household work. He felt a bit guilty but after some formal talks, he hung the phone.

Then he took his laptop. Everything was in its place in the laptop bag, all the papers, the file, the laptop, etc, everything in its own pocket.

He opened it and saw nupur and his photo as the wallpaper. He moved on to see nothing else special except that the laptop had some documents related to the work he did, which he had forgotten.

He now had to stay for 2 more days in the hospital. But Nupur didn't visit Mayank. Maa used to come each day.

Finally, at the last day he asked maa about where nupur was. She replied 'tune usse kuch keh diya hoga. Wo aane ko tayiyaar hi nahi hai. Uske sir mein bhi bahut dard ho raha tha kal. Aur parson to bahut tej bukhaar bhi tha.' He felt a bit guilty.

Then they both reached home. It was quite dark by then. He was really happy, as if he hadn't seen it from long. He then went to his room where nupur was sleeping. The room had changed. Not very much, but it was neat and clean, and now it had nupur's belongings also. Nupur woke up by some noise. She saw Mayank watching the room. She immediately got up and said 'tumhara hi karma hai. Tumhe araam karna hai to kar lena. Mein guest room me jaa rahi hu.'

'kyo?' god knows why and how did this word slipped from his tongue.

'wo aaj raat ko wahi sona padega na, to us kamre ko thik to karna hi padega.' Saying this she went out of the room.

Mayank understood why she was going- because he wouldn't like sharing his bed at night with someone he didn't know.

He went to the bed, lied down and tried to sleep but he was not feeling sleepy. So he got up and was about to leave when his eyes fell on a diary kept besides the pillow. He took it. It was nupur's journal. He decided to read it.

He started reading it and came across many things that made him think whether it was nupur's journal or a romance novel!!?

He came across the pages- how they met- they fought- their Ahmadabad's journey- their confession- their fight again- nupur going to morena- he went behind her- brought her back- finished their studies- decided to marry- got married- Mayank totally changed- less arrogant, less attitude, more romantic!

He could really not believe.

'Ab mein ise le sakti hu?' asked a voice from behind. Mayank turned to see nupur standing there.

He handed over the journal to nupur saying 'itni jaldi bhi kya hai?'

'aaj jaldi sona hai. Baad mein shayad time na mile. Isiliye abhi hi likh leti hu.' and passed a smile and went outside. She had had her dinner already.

She went to the balcony to complete her diary. After about an hour Mayank came there and found her crying. She was reading the old pages of her journal. But then she stopped crying and wiped her tears when she felt that Mayank was there. She got up, and avoiding the eye contact with Mayank, she said 'bahut raat ho gayi hai. Mein sone jaa rahi hu.'

She was just going when Mayank held her wrist. She came back, in front of Mayank.

'dekho ab mein jaanta hu ki tum meri wife ho. But I changed a lot after I met you and the time span was about 2 years. So pls give me at least some time to cover up those 2 years.

'hmm..' she didn't say anything more than this.

'ab sona hai bhi ya nahi? Jaldi apna kaam khatam karo aur room mein aa jao.' He ordered.

'aa jao matlab? Mein to gues...' she didn't complete her sentence when Mayank interrupted her.

'tum mere kamre mein so gi because agar maa ko pata chal gaya ki tum guest room mein soyi thi to wo mujhe bahut daatengi jo mujhe khani nahi hai.' And he left without bothering to listen her reply.

She was still very sad.

She packed up and went to the room and slept.

Several days passed like that. Mayank hadn't still regained his memory. He was very rude to nupur. And even she had changed; she didn't remain that old bubbly and charming nupur. She almost every time remained quiet. She had lost much of her interest from movies also.

One day Mayank decided to go out for a ride in his car, alone. Nupur was also not in the house.

He got ready and went to his car and rode here and there.

While he was riding, he came across a caf where he saw nupur who was sitting with a guy. He didn't knew him, or may be didn't remember him. He saw her- she was crying so he consoled her by saying something and then wiped of her tears; he also held her hands. Who was he? What was nupur doing with him? Mayank became very frustrated. He called nupur. She picked up her phone and said to Mayank that she was busy in some work and asked him to call later. Now Mayank was very angry. Why did she say a lie? And above all, why was he so angry?

He again started his car and drove it with his mind over that guy whom he saw with nupur. He felt as if he had seen him before. But where? He was not watching how he was driving, where he was going.

Suddenly, a car came just in front of his car and he turned the steering wheel tightly. The car bumped into a tree. He was not unconscious but his forehead was injured. The car also didn't suffer much. He came out of the car and stood there for some time, thinking. Yes, he remembered where he had last seen that guy. He now actually remembered everything which he had forgotten.

He remembered- their first meeting- their fight due to the project- their Ahmadabad trip- how he started falling in love- how she started falling in love- their confession- their another fight and nupur going to morena- Mayank bringing her back- they both finishing their studies- their marriage- and finally, that he saw nupur with that guy in the same caf where she hugged him in excitement as if she hadn't seen him since years- Mayank becoming angry- he driving his car very fast- a truck coming in front- he turning his steering wheels- a piece of glass getting stuck in his forehead- blood everywhere...

Then he decided to go back home. By the time he reached, nupur had returned. Maa wasn't there. She had gone out for some office work.

He went directly into his room where he found nupur doing some work. When she felt that someone was there she turned to see Mayank standing there. She saw that he had got hurt in his head. She got really worried. She quickly gave him the first aid. When she was tying the bandage around his forehead, Mayank looked straight into her eyes to see the pain and care and love she held altogether in them.

When she was done, she kept the first aid box in its place and asked him 'ab dard to nahi ho raha? Mayank tumhe itni chot lag gayi, agar kuch ho jaata to. Mayank tum dekh kar car nahi chala sakte kya?

He suddenly held nupur by her shoulders and said directly 'wo ladka kaun tha?'

Nupur was taken a bit aback by that question.

Mayank then remembered the two times he had mistook nupur- one during the project and second due to which she went to morena. He didn't want that to happen again. So he calmed down.

'kaun ladka?' she sounded terrified.

He closed his eyes to gain patience. After a while he opened them and said slowly 'dekho nupur pls naraz mat hona. Tum jaanti ho mein aisa hi hu, par mein tum par shaq nahi kar raha hu.'

She got confused. What was he talking about?

He looked at confused face and said 'nupur jis din mera accident hua tha uss din bhi tum uss ladke ke saath ek caf mein thi aur aaj bhi maine tumhe usi ladke ke saath usi caf mein dekha. Pls mein bas itna jaan na chahta hu ki wo hai kaun?' he asked, sounding concerned.

'mayank uska naam Samrat hai...ek minute...Tumhe kaisi pata ki wo tumhare accident waale din mere saath tha?' she was curious and was hoping to hear that he remembered everything. And yes, he replied that he has regained his memory.

Nupur was so happy that she hugged him in excitement. He also was happy but he couldn't show it because he was not completely happy. He wanted to know about Samrat. They both broke out of the hug and nupur said that she is very happy. Mayank just passed a smile.

Nupur understood what he demanded. She continued 'mayank uska naam Samrat hai. Aur sabse pehle mein ye bata du ki wo mere bhaiya hain, =P, I mean bhaiya jaise hi hain. Wo actually kya hai na, jab mein bahut choti thi tab wo mere pados mein rehne aaye the. Unhone meri kayi baar help kari thi- meri padhayi mein bhi. Jab meri maa ki death hui thi tab bhi unhone meri bahut help kari thi because you know bauji ne to jaise baat karna hi chod diya tha. Unhone to hamari financial help bhi kari thi do baar. And even wo khud bhi married hain. Jab mein morena se Mumbai aayi uske baad mein usse ek baar bhi nahi mili. Mujhe to pata bhi nahi tha ki unki shaadi ho chuki hai. Wo to bas aise hi uss din mein market gayi thi aur mujhe bhook lag gayi thi to mein uss caf mein chali gayi aur waha, it was a co-incidence, he recognized me.

'and you hugged him.' He replied trying hard to not sound sarcastic.

'sorry.'

He smiled. And said 'to aaj do problems solve ho gayi naa. One is that I regained my memory and the second is that the Samrat chapter is clear now! And now mein tumhe do baar sorry bolna chahunga.'

'kyo?'

'one because I know tumhe kitna dukh diya maine, and second because shayad maine tum par shaq kiya.'

'koi baat nahi. For the first case, tumhe yaad to tha nahi kuch to tum waapas apne puraane dhang mein aa gaye the. And for the second case, agar mein tumhari jagah par hoti to shayad mein bhi yahi karti!'

And he smiled and said thank you. She too smiled and hugged him.

Well, I know it was very long. Hope you didn't get bored.

I am sorry for the mistakes.

Actually I am very angry today due to some reason. So I decided to do something to forget about it. So I wrote this OS.

May be it was a bit insane. Actually I hadn't decided what to write. I just kept writing whatever came into my mind!

Pls do click the like tab and do not dare to forget to comment!!

My OS gallery: (this one is also there) https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/25240179

Loads of love

Anshika

parisbynight thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Since no comments are allowed,i would kindly request you to post your feedback on the following thread.Thank you.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1274876

Arjun didn't know why he felt restless lately, why was he not able to have as much as masti as he usually does on sets, something was stopping him from being the "happy go lucky" type of person he normally is.

Sitting alone in his van, rehearsing the dialogues for his next scene, he eventually took out his cell to make a call.

a/hi

r/hi   rati was surprised that he called

a/so? Enjoying to be home?!   

r/yeah!it feels so good to be with family at last...but its going to fast,2 days are over already  

a/oh!i guess your not looking forward to be back on sets...right?  

r/its not that...I needed rest...a break from everything..

a/your saying as if you hate being on sets with us...

r/i never said that...anyways how is sanaya and mohit?

a/you called them few times so im sure you know how they are..   he taunted

r/are you shooting today?!   trying to ignore what he said

a/yea...

r/good...

a/rati are you upset with me?!     frankly asked

r/no!   she was surprised by his question or rather she was surprised that he knew she was upset   why?

a/don't know. it just feel like you've been avoiding me lately..   he added in a sadden tone

r/lately?!im in patna and your in mumbai!    trying to laugh it off

a/listen im serious...

r/arjun and serious?!thats a change!

a/so you're not gonna tell me what wrong?!

r/nothing is wrong! and stop acting as if you care anyway..

a/rati if i didn't care, I would have never bothered to call you! and why would i act with you..    offended'

r/because that's what you always do! I can never understand whether your are being yourself or not with me...

a/so even after being with me 24/7 for a year you still don't understand me?! thanks!

r/i could say the same to you!its not like you ever understood me either?!

a/oh god! there you go again ..Blaming game!    Irritation taking him away

r/arjun why did you call?get to the point?! because honestly im in no mood to fight with you over the phone..!

a/i called maybe because we didn't get to speak for the last 2 days! but i was an idiot, I should have got the message that you simply don't want to talk to me...why else would you call everyone but me?! Sorry my mistake!    He retorted back, slightly angry

r/and why should i care to call you !Hein? did you even care to give me a "bye" when i left!

a/I had no idea you were taking off!mohit told me!   justifying himself

r/...ok arjun lets forget that...ill speak to you later..

a/see you are avoiding me! did i do anything? tell me at least!    He really neede to know why she was behaving like this, he hated it when whe wasn't talking to him

r/its not you! its just that i needed some peace of mind!im just in a highly confused and stressed state these days..

a/confused about what?!

r/i dont know!

Another person comes in to inform Arjun that he was called on sets.

a/i have to go give my shot!

r/ok..good luck!  she wished him    hmm listen..    she hesitantly said

a/hmm?

r/sorry!i didn't call you...but trust me its not like didn't think of you...

a/its alright!bye!    he hanged up, he felt so much better knowing that she did think about him, was it what he wanted to hear?!

Before going out of his van,Arjun quickly wrote a text message to Rati.

Text***really missing your presence here....and i mean it!   Arjun XxX***

On reading the sms,rati couldn't help but to smile,she was even slightly blushing, strange?! was it what she wanted him to say?!
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
i have also posted this on the forum thread

****HI.. My name is Preeti, and i am a HUGE MN Fan.. I am kinda tired the way the MN track has been handled.. So I wanted to take the MN tract somewhat in a way I Imagine it to be.. Here  is  what I may want to see for MN after they have patched up that is Back in Mumbai...So Creatives, I will be Glad if you want to use this scene--just dont forget to give me credit for it.. HAHAH.. So anyhow.. MN fans.. Please read and Note: this is my First ever one shot attempt on any TV couple.. so I hope you like it, and please leave comments so I know if I shld continue writing more...I spologize in advance for any spelling errors/gramatical errors etc.. When you read the scene.. Imagine Mayank and Nupur in their characters, the way they speak, the way they wld approach a situation etc..

Here is a brief snyopsis of the scene..(M is now working part time after college for a group of professors for the Junior department.. Hes given the responsibility of preparing the lectures, reviewing homework, preparing assignments, reviewing examinations and so on. AND gets paid for his work..

One evening, M is working in the  office.. Its a small office space located close to the college campus rented by the college itself.. .... The office /room has many old bookshelves... not what their college library looks like but  has a shack with all  college text books and educative materials collected over the years. There is a small rotating fan in one corner and a small desk and a huge pile of binders stacked.on the desk. These are assigment work collected from students.. One of the Professor's has asked Mayank to review these for him..

Mayank is busy reviewing the binders one by one...flipping pages and using a pen and scribbling on the papers.. ( maybe making corrections and giving  marks ).. He looks up -appears to be thinking but then a sudden feeling surfaces.. he closes his eyes for a quick 2 seconds and slowly opens it.. He can FEEL HER.. he slowly smiles and turns to his side and sees HER standing near the door.. There is the slow MN music playing the bakground with drums now.. There is eye contact between them now)

M-( gets a hold of himself)  NUPUR.. Tum.... Yaha... Iss wakt.. Sab theek to hai.. ? ( concerned look on his face for the love of his life)

N-( Looks at him)-- Ha..Mein -woh..(she has a tiffin box in her hand. Mayank is now looking at it).. Meine socha ki tumhe bhook lagi hogi to mene tumhare liye Vegetable Sandwhich laya hai.. ( mayank is jst staring at her. She speaks slowly-) Tumhe to Bhook lagi hai na..? (and she starts to walk towards hims slowly.... She then takes the chair, drags it closer to him and takes a seat next to him.. )

M- Nupur.. lekin tumhe yeh sab karne ki  jarurat nahi thi.. Mera matlab hai ki.. itne late .. Ghar walo ko ...
---
N- ( before mayank can complete his sentence).... Uday bhaya, Diya aur Gunjan.. Sabhi ko pata hai ki mein tumhe milne aayi houn.. woh ...unlogon ne hi Madat ki hai yeh sandwhich pack karne ke liye.. (and gives that innocent look)

M-- (Smiles).- Accha.?? yea fir shayad ghar wale tumehari Sandwhich kahane se Katra gaye.. aur tumne socha ki tum yeh mere upar aazmake dekhlogi.. (and gives his big sweet GRIN...)

N-- Mayank-- tum bhi na.. Mene tumhare liye sandwich banaya aur tum ho ki mera mazak uda rahe ho.. Theek hai. agar tumhe sandwhich nahi khana hai to.. Mat khao

M-- Aree nahi nahi.. mein to kahunga.. Varna yeh sandwhich roh padega (and grins again.)......

N- Mayankkk.. (and then starts to playfully hit him on his arm)

M-- Accha sorry sorry.. (and then masti masti mein..Mayank's hand hits her head by mistake. Nupur suddenly screams.. Ouuuu.. Mayank's expression changes from totaly masti smile to grave concern.. Looks up at Nupur and grabs her hand and touches her head..)

M--Nupur.. Kya tum theek ho.. I am sorry..masak masti mein lag gaya.. Dikhayo to.. Kahi chot to nahi aayi

N---(hesitates.. but then removes her hand from her head. She appears ok..) kuch nahi.. bus thoda sa lag gaya.. lkein mein theek houn.. Chot nahi aayhi hai..

M- (relieved-- sighs)..Tum bhi na nupur.. itne tez ladayi karti ho ki kohi sumo wrestler bhi haar jaayega (and smiles again)

N- Tum to.. mera mazak udana band nahi karoge .. hai na..? (twists her lips this way that way.. like shes a bit irriated with mayank's leg pulling)

M-- (Notices this.and while nupur is looking the other way, he is smiling to himself..He grabs his chair and takes it closer to Nups Chair)

M- Nupur.. accha baba i am sorry.. dekho abhi tum naraz mat ho.. varna mera bhi mood kharab ho jaayega aur fir un students ke baarein mein socho jinka assignements mein abhi kuch der mein review karne wala houn.( giving her that Masti Innocent look ). to mere liye nahi to atleast unke baarein mein socho..unke marks ke baarein mein socho.

N- (Totally gives up on Mayank.. smiling slowly). Theek hai.. tumhare liye nahi lekin woh students ko ( looks at the assignment stack) yeh akdu sadu reviewer ke sadu review se bachane le liye mein mera gussa naak se hata deti houn..taaki tum bure mood mein aa kar kahi unhe kam marks na de do.. ( wicked smile)

M- ( touches her nose with his fingers, and they both smile)

M- Waise Nupur Mujhe to Bahut bhook lagi..Chalo Daba kholo.. sandwich bhi aasma lete hai

N-- ( excited- Opens the dabba with much enthusiam. The sandwhich is wrapped in paper.She opens the paper..and removes the sandwich. The sandwhiches are cut in halves).

N-( speaks exciteldy with her enthu espressions) Pata hai mayank...Mene bhi apna dinner nahi khaya.. to mene bhi apne liye sandwhiches saath lekar aayi houn..Hume college mein bhi jyaada wakt nahi milta saath mein to mene socha ki saath mein khaayenge to kitna mazaa aayega.. hai na? ( smiles sweetly)

M- (looks up at her slowly- verly lovingly.. very touched with the fact that his lady love hadn't eatten dinner yet and she has so lovingly brought it to the office so they cld eat together, spend time together. He then takes half of the sandwich).To fir to tumhe iss idea ke liye price to milna hi chahiye..

N-- aur woh kya hai?

M--Mere haaton se sandwich khane ka ek Mauka.. .. (and smiles at her lovingly)

N--( All blushing and smiling)

M -- ( slowly takes the sandwhich  to her mouth. She bites on the sandwich.. She then takes the other half and gives it to him.. and he takes a bite of the sandwich. Both looking at each other.. smiling.. LOoking very very cute.. )

M- Nupur..Yeh Sandwich .. Bahut hi accha bana hai.. aur.... tumhare haathon se khakhar aur bhi jyada accha lag raha hai

N-- Thanks.. and looks down (Blushsing) . Tumhare bhi yeh price mujhe bahut accha laga. ( smiles)

(They both look at each other and smile- New scene after commercial break

(scene comes back.. MN are done with eatng their sandwiches and are talking/smiling.. Suddently M looks at the clock)

M- Nupur.. kaafi der ho chuki hai.. Mujhe lagtha hai ki tumhe abhi jaana chahiye.. nahi to ghar wale pareshaan ho jaayenge

N ( looks at the clock and suddently expression turns dissapointed ki time has flown by so quickly)

N-- Ha.. tum ....theek keh raho ho.. Shayad mujhe abh jana chahiye.(she then turns towards mayank and looks at him with care)..Lekin tum yaha kitne der tak rahoge mayank? kya tumhe Ghar nahi jaana? kya aunty pareshaan nahi hongi?Kal college bhi to hai naa..

M-- (smiles) tum mere baare mein bilkul chinta mat karo.. Mein theek houn.. Aur mene maa ko pehele hi keh diya tha ki mein late ho jaunga.. Aur waise bhi yeh assignments bhi to review karne hai professor ke liye

N- (turns to look at the stack of assignements on the desk. her expression suddenly saddens. She slowly turns to Mayank..Looks deeply into his eyes.. Mayank stares back into her eyes.. She moves closer to him.. she takes his hands..in her hands and then gves him a concerned look. The sad MJHT tune plays at the background)

N- Mayank..... mein jaanti houn ki tumhare liye yeh sab karna kitna mushkil hota hoga.. Subhe college, shyam ko job, fir padayi aur assigments.... Lekin mein yeh bhi jaanti houn ki tumhari yeh mehnat tumhe ek din sabse upar lekar jaayegi....  (now her eys get a bit teary, and she gets emotional)..Mayank...Pata hai tumhe tumare maa ki madat karte dekhar,aur Tume itne saare responsibilies uthate  dekhkar, woh bhi bina kuch shikayat kiye  humesha haste... mere dil mein tumhare liye izzat aur bhi jyada bad gayi hai Mayank.. Mein jaanti houn ki mein kitni luky houn ki tum mere ho..Mayank.. Mein... ( almost crysing)..(mayank immediately puts his hand on her lips and intervenes)

M-- ( he then cups his hands around her face)...Nupur..Jab tumhara pyaar mere saath ho.. to mujhe lagta hai ki har mushkil ka saamna karna aasan ho jyaata hai..Ha.. abh humare thode mushkil times chal rahe hai, magar tum hi to kehti thi ki humara pyaar har ek khatinayo se jeet jaayega.. aur mujhe yakin hai ki humara yeh pyaar  yeh  mushkil samay ko bhi  peeche chod aayega. ( he now looks into Nupur's eyes with intense passion and speaks slowly). Lucky to mein houn nupur Tumhara Pyaar Paa kar.. ( and smiles very lovingl at her) ( the MN track  now starts to play in the background .. with the drums. Nupur also looks into Mayank's eyes with passion and full of love.. they are both lost into each other's eyes,souls connecting, hearts beating.)

( And then they both impulsively get into a Tight embrace... Full of heart felt passion.. Both Teary eyes.. Both happy that they are in love with each other..the Hug is so very meaningful.. Knowing that have each other to rely on.. They have each other to carry them through all the hard times.. and most importantly knowing they love each other very much..)

(with this.. the background music fades.. The lights begin to fade and the camera then slowly backs away from the couple leaving them to enjoy their Moment)

*** OK friends.. this is the end of the MN scene.. Its not too fancy but somthing that can be potrayed on the show if sensibily presented.. No cheesy stuff.but very honest momenets of how much they care for each other.. Nupur bringing food for Mayuu to spend time with him is a symbol of how much she cares for him...Him feeding her the sandwhich is his sign of affection for her..and then the conversation they have abt the hard times.. is a symbol of understanding where both console and reassure the  other that they will be there for each other during harsh times, and are confident that toegther they will sail through the hard times.. Its a real conversation real ppl have in real lives..****

So MN fans.. lets hope we get some SENSIBLE scenes from the two rather than bikering arguments.. Rona Dhona for stupid reasons.. I demand sensible scnenes..

Please feel free to comment on this scene.. and thank you all .

LOVE MN/ARTI..

Sincerly, signing Off
Mayurfan001

thenarcissist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Guys,Nowadays MJHT has been showing total rot about MayUr,so I just thought to make it better.

Will He Ever Come Back?

Nupur's POV

I was sitting in the empty classroom after coming from the airport,trying to concentrate on my notes.The wind was blowing fiercely and a stray lock of hair kept coming on my face.I tried to blow it away,but in vain.In haste I thrusted it behind my ear,irritatedly.'No,He didn't do it like that',a voice from my head spoke up.I removed the lock,then slowly moved it behind my ears,gently brushing my hand on my forehead.Suddenly,his voice ringed in my head.
"Tumhare bal jab tumhare aankhon ko yun chedte hain aur jab jab tum unhe yun hatati ho to kitni cute lagti ho."
A faint smile crept up my face and at the same time a lone tear rolled down my cheek.It had been just a few hours since Mayank had left for Bangalore.And I couldn't take my mind off him.How could I?I loved him!

*Flashback*

I was searching for Mayank in the airport lobby.I had just come to know from Gunjan that he was going to Bangalore.Gunjan also told me why.I was devastated.I hadn't trusted him.I didn't even give him a chance to explain why he left.I couldn't control my emotions anymore.I had to talk to him before he left forever.I couldn't figure out life anymore without him.

I turned all over,my eyes tracing his face.Suddenly I crashed into someone.I was almost about to fall and closed my eyes tightly when someone caught me by my waist.I didn't need to open my eyes to tell who it was.It was Mayank.He was the only one who would crash into me,at the same time catch me in his strong arms.

I opened my eyes slowly.His face had a sad look.He said,"What are you doing here?Hadn't you said enough on the phone?"

I didn't want to seem desperate."I came to know Gunjan has come here with the rest of the gang.So I came to find her."

Mayank's eyes looked swollen with sorrow.I had never seen him like this before.He replied in a stern tone,"Well,Gunjan left just a minute ago and so did the rest.You may also proceed."

He looked as if he didn't want to talk to anyone,especially me.I felt hurt.Even on his last day here,he wanted to be rude.I shouted,"I hate you Mayank!I'll hate you forever!I hate you!"

My heart cringed while I said this.I knew it wasn't true.But I wanted to distance myself from him.I had to after all live my life without him from now on.he replied angrily,"Good!Then why are you still standing here?Get Lost!"

I could see the pain in his eyes.I didn't want to torture him anymore.I started to turn back.As I walked,my knees felt weak.I could fell someone calling out to me.Someone pulling me towards him.I remembered how I had walked away from Mayank when he spread his arms.And then I turned,and ran into his arms during our confession.I had felt the same emotions,but then I was happy.I couldn't control myself.I turned around.His eyes were fixed on me.I ran towards him and tightly embraced him.I found my world there.He put his arms around me lovingly.

I said,"I love you Mayank!Please don't leave me.I'll be all alone."

He put a smile on his face.He cupped my face with his hands and wiped my tears."I love you too,Nupur.And now,would you please stop crying?I don't want the police to arrest me on the charge of hurting the world's most beautiful woman."

I playfully punched him on his shoulder.Suddenly we heard an announcement,"Flight 2063 of Jet Airways shall be leaving in an hour for Bangalore."

We saw Mayank's mother coming towards us.She looked really sad.I hugged aunty.She said,"I'll really miss you,Nupur.I am sorry for separating the both of you."

My face saddened.I looked at Mayank.He looked the same.We turned towards each other.Aunty spoke up,"Maybe I should leave you alone.Mayu,I am sitting there."

As Aunty went away,I asked Mayank,"Will you ever come back?"

He gave me a reassuring smile."Of course I will!Mom said after two months she would be transfered to Mumbai.So I'll be back.But till then......"His voice trailed off.

I breathed a sigh of relief."Thank God!I can manage for that time.What? You don't expect me to go crying for you throught these two months."

He gave me that are-you-kidding-me look.I smiled at him sheepishly.He knew me very well.I told him,"Come soon.Two months is okay but I cant survive without you for long."

He kissed my cheek and said,"Hope that helped!"I laughed.It suddenly reminded me that he was going away from me for TWO WHOLE MONTHS.I started sobbing.He looked at me and said,"Ms.Meena Kumari,Enough.There's a suprise for you;Now close your eyes and show me your hand.And no cheating,mind you."

I did as he told.I heard something jingling.I opened me eyes to see a lovely red bracelet.It had hearts hanging all around it and they made a jingling sound."Now we both have something to remember each other.I have the locket and you have this.When you are missing me,just look at this bracelet and think of me.I'll be there."

I knew that was impossible,but still smiled and gave him a hug.Just then We heard aunty's voice calling,"Mayank,we'll get late for the flight."

I broke out of the hug.Forcing a smile,I said,"Bye.Take care."

He couldn't speak.He just kissed me on my forehead and turned towards aunty.As he was about to go,I felt a jerk on my dupatta.I turned around.My dupatta was stuck to his watch.He smiled as I came towards him to remove the dupatta."I think even destiny doesn't want us to stay apart." He whispered in my ears.

*Flashback Ends*

At least we parted on a good note.
I told him I would stay without him for two months.But here,I couldn't even bear two minutes.
I looked at the hearts on the bracelet he had given,wishing he was here.Just then,I heard a sound on the door.I turned to look around.It was Mayank.He was wearing a white T-Shirt,his favourite colour.He slowly walked towards me.I couldn't hide my smile.He sat on the seat next to me,looking into my eyes.His cute smile was mesmerizing,and I was quite surprised.I mean,how could Mayank come here?But then,I wanted to live the moment.He took the stray lock from behind my ear and let it free."They look Good like this.",he said.I took out my hand and reached to touch him but he was gone.Vanished in thin air.Well,Mayank fulfilled his promise.He said he would be there.And he was. At least as a dream.

Please PM me your comments and criticism.Edited by SaJanmayUrKaSh - 14 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@SajanMayurKash,.........👏............superb.......absolutely superb.....awesome OS dear.......pata nahi yeh sab.....ya fir is tarah ke kuch kab dekhne ko milenge....*sigh*.....
thnxxx a ton for ur pm dear.....i lovd this OS vry vry much........👏
wind453 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey guys this is my first one shot. Here's the one shot
An Eternal love story-part1

Samrat and Ggunjan were happily married couples,Benji and Dia are to get engaged.Mayank had just returned from london and was all ready to prpose nupur today for marriage. Mayank was waiting for nupur on the beach for last 30 min.

;"yeh ladki bhi na kabhi time pe nahi ayeegi". he thought

after 5 min nupur arrived. she was wearing a saree

</a></a></A>

mayank could not take off his eyes on her

n: mayank

mayank was so lost in her that he did not hear her

MAYANK!! she shouted which made mayank come out of his world

m: huh...

n: ab tum yahi khade rahoge ya kuch bologe bhi

"you look beautiful" said mayank and kissed her on her cheeks which made her blush

"nupur tum blush karti ho toh aur bhi beautiful lagti ho" said mayank which made her blush more and could be seen on her face

after their dinner mayank came near nupur who seemed to be lost in some thought

m: nupur main tumse kuch kehna chahta hoon

he came in front of her and sat on his knees and held her hand in his

"Will u Marry Me " said mayank

nupur was happy to hear this and she immediately hugged mayank to which mayank too responded passiontly& after five min they broke off from the hug

n: i will marry u mayank par maeri ek shart hai agar tum woh puri karoge to i will marry u

to be contd

guys pls reply if u like it so that i can continue

hope it was not boring
Edited by wind453 - 14 years ago
aj_observer thumbnail

Here is the final farewell for MN as we know......may the characters RIP........

Nupur's thooughts.....It is just as lame as the Cv's story line hence I dedicate it to the Mahaan CVs team of MJHT.......

GOOD BYE MY LOVE

Someone to share and someone to care

Someone to love and someone just there

The simple things I wanted in life

To make dreams grandeur and rife

Why did I fall in love with you?

Knowing I am not worthy of you

You say I am your love

And say fallen for the eyes of dove

I find it hard to believe because

You are well above me

What did I ever do to deserve you?

I am not sure why I am being rewarded of you.

I guess I never understood you

The reasons you love me

But rest assured my love

You are better off without me

Several broken promises and

Foolish simpleton I am

We can't be together because to me

I am never who you want me to be

You are every girls dream, mine as well

Is it not better thought to bid farewell

I wish not to give you pain not even once

I can only give what I have in abundance

I wish and pray you are happy as before

Those days seem to be the best days galore

Many will be there for you I am sure

I dread the future all alone to bear

Fate has decide things that are in store for me

Dare I deny you of your generous destiny?

All I can say dear love good bye from me

Honestly, shouldn't it be good riddance of me?

Edited by aj_observer - 14 years ago
thenarcissist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikki028

@SajanMayurKash,.........👏............superb.......absolutely superb.....awesome OS dear.......pata nahi yeh sab.....ya fir is tarah ke kuch kab dekhne ko milenge....*sigh*.....<br>thnxxx a ton for ur pm dear.....i lovd this OS vry vry much........👏<br>

yeah,I know yaar.............
I wish they dont show too much rona-dhona
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi,]
lovely part.
great yaar.
Liked mayur a lot
they r awesome.
after today's episode i felt little bit sad
But ur update made me happy.
Thanx a lottt.

aish_punk thumbnail
guys i dont think u can post comments here!

anyway here's my SaNu one shot - Fun Unlimited

Samrat is in the basketball court playing, while he notices Nupur going somewhere hurriedly and calls out to her.

" hey nupur" samrat said.

" hi samrat..ab kya hai?", nupur asked.

" kuch nahi..wanted to talk to u", samrat said.

" mujse? Not bad tumhe finally aqal gayi hai..ab bolo kya hai..mere paas time nahi hai", she said.

" kyon mayank ke paas jaana hai?", he teased.

Nupur hesitated, " nahi but  phir bhi tum par time kyon waste karu?", she teased back.

" hmm baat to sahi hai ..jab mere paas gunjan hai …tum par time waste karna", he said making a disgusted face.

" kya matlab", she asked raising her eyebrows.

" kuch nahi..for a change meri help kar dogi?", he asked politely.

" haan bolo", she said.

" u'll help me choose a gift for Gunjan?", he asked.

" sure!", she grinned." Lekhin mujhe bhi kuch dena chahiye uske liye", she demanded.

" tumhe kya du?..tumhare paas to mayank hai na..aur kya chahiye?", he teased again.

" hmm..tum", she said.

He was shocked and backed off. " kya?!", he said in a totally shocked tone.

Nupur started laughing hysterically. " tumne..samja ..ki..its true?!", she said in between laughs.

Samrat gave her a deadly glare, " funny nahi tha.!" He said angry.

" tha!"

" nahi!"

"tha!"

" nahi" saying that he starts running after her.

He catches her by the waist just when Mayank enters the hallway.

" wanna make mayank jealous?" , he whispers.

" I don't mind", she winks.

Mayank looked at both of them suspicious, they did look like a couple and he got a bit jealous.

Samrat picked her up and twirled her around. " nupur tum kitni bhaari ho", he said playfully.

She hit his arm," shut up!"

They both put on fake smiles on their faces. Mayank was now fuming, but instead of going upto them, he went in search for Gunjan.

He bumped into her outside the library. " gunjan chalo mere saat", he said frantically and pulled her by the wrist.

Gunjan was bewildered, why is Mayank pulling her n taking her?! He pulled her till they reached Samrat and Nupur.

Gunjan was shocked at what she saw, Samrat was carrying Nupur in his arms and was staring at her!

" di..samrat..", she said out loud.

Samrat dropped Nupur and she landed with a thud.

" Ow samrat!", she said with clenched teeth.

" Gunjan..yeh nupur ne mujhe force kiya..usse uthane ke liye", he explained.

Nupur got up and said, " yeah right..tum hi to keh rahe the ki gunjan ko jealous karma hai" .

Gunjan opened her mouth in shock. " Samrat..tum mujhe kyon jealous karna chahte ho?", she asked.

" nahi chasmish, tum kiski baton pe yakeen kar rahi ho!" he said acting shocked.

" aur waise to yeh mayank ko jealous karna chahti thi", he added pointing at Nupur.

She gave him a fake smile and punched him hard. " ow! That hurts Nupur", he said acting hurt.

" Nupur!" , Mayank exclaimed irritated.

She went upto him, " mayank u noe na I love you and not someone else", she said disgusted.

Mayank smiled and suddenly she hugged him, he hugged her back.

Samrat too took advtange of this and went upto Gunjan," we were just playing around..sorry", he said sweetly. She smiled " its okay Samrat", and opened his arms and she hugged him.

Samrat and Nupur looked at each other still hugging and winked.

Oh, i know it was awfully short but then it was on SaNu so could'nt make it that long either.

if u liked it please press the like button :)

if u wanna comment here's the link -

-aish