||~*My Mayur OS gallery-Why Did I Do It?-Pg 10*~||

Posted: 14 years ago

"Index at the end of the page..."

Mayur and mjht--confession

Hoola guys...this is my first one shot on Mayur and mjht...hope u like it...sorry if it's boring...

M- Mayank

N- nupur

B- benji

S- Samrat

G- gunjan

D- dia

SS- Shukla Sir

The gang is sitting [including Mayank, nupur, Sammy, gunjan, benji, uday and dia] in the canteen. They are playing truth and dare.

Sajan have confessed for their love in front of everyone but only sajan know about mayur's relationship.

This is mayank's turn. He selects truth. B smiles as this was the thing he wanted'M to select truth!

He says, "M, tumne truth select kiya hai. Mein jo poochunga, tumhe uska sahi-sahi answer dena hoga. Theek hai?

M- haan-haan. Tum pooch to.

B- ok'so M. tum mujhe batao ki kya tum kisi se pyaar karte ho? Dekho sach-sach batana nahi to'nahi to'haan..mein tumhe shraap deta hu ki agar tumne jooth kaha to tum jisse pyaar kare ho, tumhara usse bahut hi bhayankar jhagada ho jaayega.

B had an idea of mayur's relationship but wasn't sure and also didn't had the courage to ask them directly!

N- what!? Yeh kaisa question hai? Agar M kisi se pyaar karta hai aur nahi batana chahta to kyo uske peeche pade ho?

B- arre nupur, 1st thing maine ques M se poocha hai tumse nahi, to tum kyo tensed ho rahi ho? 2nd thing Mayank ne aisa kab kaha ki wo batana nahi chahta, usne to kuch bhi nahi kaha abhi tak.

S was grinning. Now he knew that Mayur can't hide their relationship for long because 'Pyaar aur sach chupane se nahi chupte!'

M- ok. I'll tell. I love nupur.

B, U, D- What????

U- guys, maine aajtak CJ, tam mam aur khaane-peene ki cheezon ke sapne dekhe hain par yeh kaisa sapna hai jisme M kehta hai ki wo N se pyaar karta hai??pls someone pinch me.

D pinches him.

U- oouch

B- what? How? Who? When? Why? Pls elaborate it, M.

M gives hi akdoo expression and says, "kyo? Jo tumne poocha uska jawab maine de diya. Kaafi nahi hai kya?"

N was not able to utter a word. S looked at her and thought, "OMG. Ye kya ho raha hai? N aur blush?"

G- pls M batao na. Mujhe sirf itna pata hai ki tum dono ka confession play ke last scene mein hua tha par S ko to itna bhi nahi pata. Aur mujhe saati History, geography aur civics jaanni hai.

M- ok, if u r saying then...

He tells how he started realizing his love at the Ahmadabad trip and then how he tried to hide his feelings but then he decided to give at least 1 chance to his love. He told how nupur started realizing and then told about the changing of lines in the last scene of the play and their true confession.

B, U and D were shocked to listen that story.

D- I don't believe it. This is amazing. You know-opposite attract!

B- yeah, mujhe to pehle se hi thoda shaq ho raha tha to maine pooch liya!

D- M, uske baad kya hua? Matlab tum dono ke beech mein abhi tak koi jhagada hua kya?

M- haan hua na, ek chota sa jhagada hua tha.

N replies angrily- chota sa? M wo koi chota sa jhagada nahi tha. Bahut bada tha. Tumne mera locket guma diya tha. Do you even know I was hurt.

M- Madam, wo locket kho gaya to mein kya karu? Aur tum bhi to nahi bol rahi thi, upar se substitute par wo locket de diya tha.

N- are substitute par hi sahi, par tumhe dyaan rakhna chahiye na.

D- stop guys. Though you love each other but still haven't stopped fighting! Now pls N tell about that fight.

N- ok. I'll tell...

Nupur tells about the fight and the reasons and how they came out of it at the party and finally she said those 3 magical words to M.

B- kyo story hai! Haina?

S- haan. Maanna padega. M, jo academic champ tha aur ladkiyon mein 'bilkul' bhi interest nahi rakhte tha, uski love story is awesome! N ka to tab bhi samajh mein aata hai par N and blushing'no match!

All smile.

B- ok fine, now guys, lets continue with our game.

U- yeah, sure.

Here was nupur's turn to select dare. Diya said, "mein jo bolungi wo karna padega."

N- hmm.

D- ab dekho hum sabko pata chal chukka hai tumhari aur M ki love story ke bare mein par abhi tak no romance. Chalo koi baat nahi. Your task is to "kiss mayank on his check"!

M&N- what???

D- yeah, now as u r a couple, want to see something that proves it!

N- no, change the task.

D- you said you'll do whatever I'll say.

N stands up slowly and moves towards M. She stood beside him when Shukla sir comes and call M&N.

SS- M&N, pichle saal ki tarah iss saal bhi aap dono ne top kiya hai aur pichle saal ki tarah iss saal bhi academic meet hoga aur pichle saal ki tarah iss saal bhi aap dono ko hi Ahmadabad jaan hai meet ke liye.

M&N smiled, alongwith B,U,D,S,G.

M- thik hai sir. Kab jaana hai?

SS told them the date and when they had to go.

SS went and N said, "By god, phir se Ahmadabad. Mein to jaa rahi hu tayiyaari karne. Aur iss baar mein apna bag apne saath hi rakhungi (glaring at M).

D- 1 min. what about the kiss?

N- trip se lautne ke baad!

M&N went to Ahmadabad- for a more romantic journey and came back with a trophy stating that they had won.

The gang was together again.

D- dekha, bhool gaye na.

S- kya bhool gaye?

N- nahi dia, mujhe yaad hai.

She went to M and kissed him on his check, blushing. All grinned.

D- wow. You both make an excellent couple!

Hope you all liked it.

Pls click at the 'Like' tab if u liked it.

Sorry for mistakes.

Looking forward for comments.

Criticisms are always welcome.

Link where I posted it long before...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1246516

Love,

Anshika

Edited by A-N-S-H-I-K-A - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heya guys…this is my second attempt at writing a one shot…actually m not very good at portraying emotions but here I have tried my best…hope u all like it…

Mayur one shot—The Tragic Dream

"Mayank", shouted she, as she ran inside the home with tears running down her cheeks, "Mayank, kaha ho tum?"

She was just walking when she, all of a sudden, stood straight, emotionless. She saw a body lying down covered with a white cloth.

She walked to the body and sat down on her knees; removed the cloth from the face and then, tears started flowing out of her red eyes again and she said, "yeh nahi ho sakta Mayank. Tum nahi jaa sakte mujhe chodke, nahi jaa sakte."

Yes, it was Mayank's dead body, his one and only love;s dead body, his 'husband's' dead body, lying over there.

She wiped her tears off and stood. "Ma, aap kaha hain, aunty", she called mayank's mom who was her mom also- shilpa.

A figure came out of a room, with the eyes red, face all covered with deep sadness, and tears not wanting to stop, "Nupur, ye kya ho gaya?"

"Nahi ma, kuch nahi hua hai. Ye sab jhoot hai na ma, Mayank aur aap mere saath mazak kar rahi hain, ye jhooth hai na ma?" she broke as she said the last words.

She hugged Shilpa, Mayank's mom.

She was crying, unable to control her, but, stopped when she felt a strange silence in Shilpa. She came out of the hug to see another death—Shilpa's death.

She shook the body, but, she failed, she had to believe in the truth; she broke into tears. She sat down, crying.

She suddenly got up and sat on the bed and saw Mayank sitting in front of her, tensed, and with questioning eyes. He was trying to wake her up.

She hugged him tightly, unable to control her emotions, tightly so that he would never leave her alone, and cried to lighten her heart.

"Nupur, tumne koi bahut bura sapna dekha hai. Chup ho jao. Dekho, mein tumhare saath hu."

"Mayank, tum promise karo ki mujhr kabhi chod ke nahi jaaoge."

"Nupur, ye tum kaisi baatein kar rahi ho?"

"Mayank, mujhe bahut darr lag raha hai, tum mujhe chod kar mat jaana Mayank, please."

"Nahi jaunga nupur, kabhi nahi jaaunga."

She got out of the hug. He wiped her tears and to lighten the atmosphere, he said, "Waise agar tum kisi ko pakad leti ho to use jaane kaha deti ho? Dekha tha na abhi itni tight se pakda tha ki aisa lag raha tha jaise kabhi chodogi hi nahi!"

"Mayank, you na, I won't leave you!"

"Before that...I won't leave you", he said, coming closer to her.

"Mayank, hato, tayiyaar ho aur jao office."

"But darling, you only wanted me to not leave you, right?" ,he said those words and before she could reply he went closer to her and she started blushing...

Aagey ka mere dimaag mein nahi aa raha hai to khud hi imagin kar lena!

Sorry for the mistakes...

Pls use the 'like' tab if u liked it...

Comments are appreciated...

Criticisms are also welcomed...

Link where I posted it long before...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1247427

With love,

Anshika

The Play of Destiny...

Guys...pls pls pls do read this one shot...this is a true one shot!!!...pls do read and comment here...

If you don't want to read it...then pls at least read the note that I have given at the end...and then comment...😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"chalo bhaiya, aaj to mein maan gayi aap ko." Said a 10 to 11 year old girl, teasingly.

"maan gayi matlab?"

"matlab Mr. Mayank Sharma aaj apni 'arrange' marriage ke liye ladki dekhne jaa rahe hain"

"haan gunjan. Wo photo mein to bahut hi achchhi lag rahi thi par kya pata kya hoga. I mean ho sakta hai na ki wo kisi aur se pyaar karti ho. Kher, Dekhte hain."

As they both were talking they heard a shout of someone calling them. "chalo bachchhon, jaldi karo nahi to der ho jayegi."

"hum tayiyaar hain maa. Abhi aa rahe hain." Said Mayank.

"chal ab neeche nahi to maa se dant padegi." Said Mayank to her younger sis.

" haan clao." Replied gunjan.

The both went downstairs.

They were going to see a girl for Mayank who was first not agreeing for an arrange marriage but agreed afterwards.

They went to the girl's house and were welcomed very warmly. They all sat peacefully and were talking to each other. But mayank's eyes were searching for someone else. Then he saw her coming. She was coming and he got lost in her beauty.

"kya hua bhaiya?" said gunjan, teasing!

"chup!" exclaimed Mayank.

She came down and the talks continued with her. Then the parents decided to leave them alone.

Her mother said, "beta nupur,  Mayank ko upar terrace par le jao."

"jee maa."

They both went to the terrace.

After they went, gunjan said, "aunty, mein bhi jau? Unhe disturb nahi karungi!"

All grinned and then agreed.

Gunjan went up.

It was all covered with silence.Mayank decided to break it.

"jee aap..." he was saying when nupur cut him in between.

"mein kisi aur se pyaar karti hu."

He didn't say anything. He just looked at her in astonishment.

"mujhe shaadi nahi karni hai. Mein kya karu?"

"dekhiye I don't have any problem with that but I would like to tell you one thing. Aapki dadi ki last wish thi ki aap mujhse shaadi kare. You know, our families are friends from very long."

She was all stunned, confused, and worried.

He continued, "maine socha aapko bata du. Agar aap ab bhi mana karti hain to thik hai. I'll manage it fr you."

"nahi!" she exclaimed, "wo...mein...mujhe thoda time chahiye. At least 3 days"

"ok."

Gunjan was hearing all that. She said nothing. She, too, was shocked. She went down and said that silent session was going on. 😆

Mayur also came down. They told everyone that they needed time- to understand each other. The parents agreed upon it and decided that mayur will have to give the answer within 3 days.

Mayank took nupur out that evening. They had decided to out in a park.

They were just walking around when someone came in front of nupur and she said, "hi."

The guy said, "hi."

Nupur then looked at mayank's questioning eyes and said, "Mayank, this is my...umm...this is Samrat."

"hi", said Mayank.

"hello, nice to meet you." Said Samrat shaking hands with him.

"to aap hain wo jise nupur pyaar karti hai." Said Mayank.

Samrat looked at nupur. She said, "Samrat ye Mayank hai aur ye mujhe...umm...dekhne aaya hai. I told you about that na?"

"yeah!"

She had told everything to Samrat.

And Samrat, for nupur and her family, said, "mein nupur se pyaar nahi karta."

Both mayur were shocked.

He looked at nupur and continued, "meri shaadi ho rahi hai nupur, mere asli pyaar se. Aur uske baad mein US chale jaunga."

"kya matlab hai tumhara?" asked nupur.

"jo tumne suna aur samjha."

And he turned to go.

He didn't elaborate anything. It was just a brief goodbye to his actual love, nupur. He had decided that just for nupur because he knew that nupur would not ever marry anyone else than him but he also knew that she was in a great dilemma because of her dadi's last wish.

Nupur was very very sad. She cried and cried and cried. Then on the 3rd day, she called Mayank and said that she is ready to marry him.

Mayank was very happy. He had actually started liking her.

But nupur still continued the phone conversation saying, "dekho Mayank mein tumse shaadi sirf isiliye kar rahi hu because it is my dadi's last wish. I'll marry you and do all the things a good wife has to do. But I would not be able to ever accept you as my husband. If you agree then pls tell your parents that we will marry."

Mayank really felt very sad at this. But he also agreed to marry her, for her sake, also for he loved her.

They got married.

Nupur was being a very good wife. And Mayank also was being a good husband. He became a god friend for nupur.

Several days passed by. Nupur and gunjan had established a very good relation between them. They both were just like true sisters. Nothing was hidden from gunjan. Though she was quite young, she was also quite much matured.

One day, no one knows why and from where, a thought strikes nupur's mind. She thought Mayank is so caring, so loving. He has done so many things for her. He married her just because it was her dadi's last wish. He could have rejected her and married someone else to live a more happy life but he didn't do so.  He could have forced nupur, scold her, but he didn't do so. He was such a nice man. He was such a good friend to her. But she, she gave him nothing, not even a friend. She had become so selfish.

This thought came to her mind and stayed for very long, forcing her to think upon it 'at least' 15 times a day.

One day she again thought about that and her mind said that you should do something and her heart agreed and said that you should also become a good 'wife' for him. Yes, it was the thing. Then she decided that she will be a good wife to him.

That day, as Mayank returned from his office, He had some evening meal and went to his room, working on his laptop.

She went inside the room and said, "Mayank, I am sorry." She was also crying- the tears were there on her cheeks.

Mayank looked up at her and stood up at once. He went to her and wiped off her tears. He said, "Kya hua? Tum ro kyo rahi ho? Aur ye sorry kyo?

She hugged him tightly.

He was also about to hug her when he remembered that...

"nupur...eh...wo..." he was stammering when nupur cut him saying, "I love you Mayank. Mein tumse bahut pyaar karti hu."

Mayank was stunned. He said, "nupur tum kya keh rahi ho? Dekho, pehle to rona band karo."

She broke from the hug and stopped crying and said all what she had been thinking upon from so many days. Mayank was feeling so happy. He was like he-bhagwan!-mein-sapna-to-nahi-dekh-raha-na?

"Mayank, do you love me?" asked nupur.

He said, "mein to tumhe hamesha se pyaar karta tha. Isiliye to tumse shaadi kari."

She was really very happy to hear that. So much happy that she hugged him again and this time Mayank also hugged her back with full passion.

And this, was the beginning of a new happy life of a happy couple.

Gunjan had seen the scene again! She went and called Samrat to tell him about that. Samrat had flown to US and had not even ever tried to contact nupur. She knew he would feel happy for her. She knew that because Samrat was his chat friend and she knew him well. And Samrat was really very happy to hear that. He hadn't married till that time due to his grief but he also found happiness when he allowed himself to fall in love with yet another beautiful Indian girl in US.

Someone has said it all correct, "Whether life is worth living, depends on whether there is love in life."

Guys this was it! It was, may be, a bit long.

I hope you liked it.

Pls do click the like tab.

NOTE: Actually I wanted to tell you something else also...

This is a true story...based on my bhaiya and bhabhi's life.

I have written this story imagining my bhaiya as Mayank, my bhabhi as nupur, and myself as gunjan.

Two years ago, was my bhaiya-bhabhi's marriage.

Tomorrow (12 October) is their marriage anniversary.

And not only this, my bhabhi is also pregnant. She and my bhaiya are very happy with their lives now.

Waise the end part which says that samrat is gunjan's chat friend...that's not true in my life. He actually went to US and never returned, well, we never know...

And even I am very happy for them.

Pls do leave your blessings for them by clicking on the like tab and by commenting here. And also pray for their happy long life!

Link to it in the MJHT One Shots gallery...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/25009708

Love you all,

Anshika😳

sushu96 thumbnail
this is relly nyc...i read d first two b4..but d last ws awessssuum...n all d best to ur baiyya n babhi
omg the last one shot was soooooooooooooo sweet!
i loved it!

Originally posted by: sushu96

this is relly nyc...i read d first two b4..but d last ws awessssuum...n all d best to ur baiyya n babhi

thanx a lot 4 reading em all!!!
nd also 4 ue wishes 2 bhaiya nd bhabhi!

Originally posted by: Ansh_Arti

omg the last one shot was soooooooooooooo sweet!

i loved it!

thanx dear...😊😊😊
Index

Mayur and MJHT- confession--Pg 1

The Tragic Dream--Pg1

The Play Of Destiny--Pg1

Do I Know You?--Pg 2

Why Did I Do It?--Pg 10

Hey guys, this is another OS of mine on mayur.

It is a bit too long, I know. I have written it today only!

Hope you like it.

Do I Know You?

'Where am I?' asked the man lied on the hospital bed 'Maa?'

'haan?'

'maa mein yaha kaise aaya?'

'mayu wo..wo tera car accident ho gaya tha, tujhe yaad nahi kya?'

'kya?' he was really surprised.

Then entered another beautiful girl in suit who was married. She had some medicines in her hand. She came in cheerfully but she actually wanted to cry, she was very upset.

She went up to the boy and said 'ye lo Mayank, tumhari davai.'

'ye kaun hai maa?' asked Mayank who was again surprised to see the girl.

Even both the ladies were stunned to hear that. Then maa said 'beta ye nu...'

The doctor was already in. He interrupted by saying 'excuse me, abhi inhe aaram ki zaroorat hai. Aap dono pls bahar aa jayiye.'

They both went outside. The doctor gave him the medicine. He again asked him who was she, to which he replied by simply saying that you'll come to know later.

He went outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just as he opened the door, the girl ran to him and asked why was her Mayank asking such a question? Why was he saying that he didn't recognize his own wife?

The doctor said 'dekho nupur beta. Mayank ke accident se uske dimaag par bahut gehra asar pada hai. Aur iss wajah se wo apni aadhi memory kho chukka hai. Use sirf apni initial life ke bare mein yaar hai. Use nahi yaad ki uski shaadi ho chuki hai.'

Nupur and maa were startled. Nupur was just on the verge of crying but then maa asked 'doctor, wo apni memory regain to kar lega na?'

'dekhiye iske bare mein kuch nahi keh sakta. May be wo kuch dino apni memry regain kar le, mein be saalon mein, ya may be kabhi bhi nahi. Par ab saari complications khatam ho chuki hain. Aap unhe sach bata dijiye. Par haan, unhe sach par believe karne mein thoda time lagega. After all, for him he is still not married and has only you related to him.'

Saying this, the doctor went. Nupur was crying and maa was consoling her.

'beta sab thik ho jayega. Tum chinta mat karo.'

'kaise chinta na karu maa? Mayank mujhe bhool chukka hai.'

'par...ek minute...doctor ne kaha tha na ki hum use sach bata sakte hain?'

Nupur nodded.

'to chalo' said maa getting up from the seat where both of them were sitting.

'par maa...'

'arre pls chalo. Abhi to argue mat karo.'

'ok'

Maa went inside followed by nupur.

On seeing maa Mayank said 'maa wo...' but stopped when he saw nupur.

'maa, ye kaun hai? Kya mein apni maa se akele mein baat nahi kar sakta?' he was sounding very rude for he was like that only before he met nupur.

Nupur was sobbing and was about to go out when maa held her hand and turned to Mayank and said 'beta tu apni patni se aise baat nahi kar sakta.'

Mayank was blank and questioning.

'maa mujhe mazak nahi karna hai abhi.'

'mujhe bhi abhi mazak nahi karna. mayank tu apni aadhi memory kho chukka hai iss accident mein. Tujhe nahi yaad ki tu nupur se kab mila, kaise mila. Tujhe nahi yaar ki teri shaadi nupur se 1 saal pehle ho chuki hai aur kal tum dono ki wedding anniversary bhi thi. Tujhe isiliye ye bhi yaad nahi ki tera accident hua bhi tha ya nahi.'

He was amused at that. Yes, he didn't remember that did his accident really took place or not? He looked at nupur was looking down.

'par maa aisa kaise ho sakta hai?'

'aise kaise nahi ho sakta? Tujhe agar sabot chahiye to apne mobile ki photo gallery check kar. Waha par tujhe hazaro sabot mil jayenge ki tu ise jaanta hai.'

Mayank quickly took his mobile phone from the side-table and was stunned to see those photos which he hadn't ever seen. He again looked at nupur who was still looking down.

He then quietly said 'mujhe aram karna hai.' and he pretended as if he was sleepy.

Nupur and maa went out. As they did so, he again took his phone to look at those photos. He even checked the video gallery where he found a clip of the party of their wedding anniversary where they both were dancing. And yes, the video clip was shot a day before. He kept looking at those and soon he fell asleep with the phone in his hand.

After about an hour he got up by some noise and saw nupur setting the room.

She said 'uth gaye. Tumhari davai aur paani ka glass right side table par rakhe hain aur tumhara khana left side table par, just as you like. Aur mein tumhara laptop bhi le aayi hu, agar tumhe chahiye to. Pehle davai le lo phir khana kha lena.' She said it all while doing her work.

Mayank just listened to it and was really shocked to see that she knew all what he liked and how he liked. But he also got a bit irritated and frustrated.

'stop giving me commands. I'm big enough to do my work myself.' He said angrily which brought her attention just towards him and then a tear rolled down her cheek which she immediately wiped off but it didn't go unnoticed by Mayank.

He realized what he just did and said 'sorry' in a not-so nice mood. But she went outside without saying a word.

He took his medicine and then took the food. He really loved it. He thought it was made by maa and called her after finishing the food.

They first had a talk relating to how they both are; etc, etc. then Mayank said that the food she made was delicious as always in a rather cheerful mood. But maa was disappointed and told him that it was made by nupur. She also told him that He didn't remember that doctor had asked maa to do less household work. He felt a bit guilty but after some formal talks, he hung the phone.

Then he took his laptop. Everything was in its place in the laptop bag, all the papers, the file, the laptop, etc, everything in its own pocket.

He opened it and saw nupur and his photo as the wallpaper. He moved on to see nothing else special except that the laptop had some documents related to the work he did, which he had forgotten.

He now had to stay for 2 more days in the hospital. But Nupur didn't visit Mayank. Maa used to come each day.

Finally, at the last day he asked maa about where nupur was. She replied 'tune usse kuch keh diya hoga. Wo aane ko tayiyaar hi nahi hai. Uske sir mein bhi bahut dard ho raha tha kal. Aur parson to bahut tej bukhaar bhi tha.' He felt a bit guilty.

Then they both reached home. It was quite dark by then. He was really happy, as if he hadn't seen it from long. He then went to his room where nupur was sleeping. The room had changed. Not very much, but it was neat and clean, and now it had nupur's belongings also. Nupur woke up by some noise. She saw Mayank watching the room. She immediately got up and said 'tumhara hi karma hai. Tumhe araam karna hai to kar lena. Mein guest room me jaa rahi hu.'

'kyo?' god knows why and how did this word slipped from his tongue.

'wo aaj raat ko wahi sona padega na, to us kamre ko thik to karna hi padega.' Saying this she went out of the room.

Mayank understood why she was going- because he wouldn't like sharing his bed at night with someone he didn't know.

He went to the bed, lied down and tried to sleep but he was not feeling sleepy. So he got up and was about to leave when his eyes fell on a diary kept besides the pillow. He took it. It was nupur's journal. He decided to read it.

He started reading it and came across many things that made him think whether it was nupur's journal or a romance novel!!?

He came across the pages- how they met- they fought- their Ahmadabad's journey- their confession- their fight again- nupur going to morena- he went behind her- brought her back- finished their studies- decided to marry- got married- Mayank totally changed- less arrogant, less attitude, more romantic!

He could really not believe.

'Ab mein ise le sakti hu?' asked a voice from behind. Mayank turned to see nupur standing there.

He handed over the journal to nupur saying 'itni jaldi bhi kya hai?'

'aaj jaldi sona hai. Baad mein shayad time na mile. Isiliye abhi hi likh leti hu.' and passed a smile and went outside. She had had her dinner already.

She went to the balcony to complete her diary. After about an hour Mayank came there and found her crying. She was reading the old pages of her journal. But then she stopped crying and wiped her tears when she felt that Mayank was there. She got up, and avoiding the eye contact with Mayank, she said 'bahut raat ho gayi hai. Mein sone jaa rahi hu.'

She was just going when Mayank held her wrist. She came back, in front of Mayank.

'dekho ab mein jaanta hu ki tum meri wife ho. But I changed a lot after I met you and the time span was about 2 years. So pls give me at least some time to cover up those 2 years.

'hmm..' she didn't say anything more than this.

'ab sona hai bhi ya nahi? Jaldi apna kaam khatam karo aur room mein aa jao.' He ordered.

'aa jao matlab? Mein to gues...' she didn't complete her sentence when Mayank interrupted her.

'tum mere kamre mein so gi because agar maa ko pata chal gaya ki tum guest room mein soyi thi to wo mujhe bahut daatengi jo mujhe khani nahi hai.' And he left without bothering to listen her reply.

She was still very sad.

She packed up and went to the room and slept.

Several days passed like that. Mayank hadn't still regained his memory. He was very rude to nupur. And even she had changed; she didn't remain that old bubbly and charming nupur. She almost every time remained quiet. She had lost much of her interest from movies also.

One day Mayank decided to go out for a ride in his car, alone. Nupur was also not in the house.

He got ready and went to his car and rode here and there.

While he was riding, he came across a caf where he saw nupur who was sitting with a guy. He didn't knew him, or may be didn't remember him. He saw her- she was crying so he consoled her by saying something and then wiped of her tears; he also held her hands. Who was he? What was nupur doing with him? Mayank became very frustrated. He called nupur. She picked up her phone and said to Mayank that she was busy in some work and asked him to call later. Now Mayank was very angry. Why did she say a lie? And above all, why was he so angry?

He again started his car and drove it with his mind over that guy whom he saw with nupur. He felt as if he had seen him before. But where? He was not watching how he was driving, where he was going.

Suddenly, a car came just in front of his car and he turned the steering wheel tightly. The car bumped into a tree. He was not unconscious but his forehead was injured. The car also didn't suffer much. He came out of the car and stood there for some time, thinking. Yes, he remembered where he had last seen that guy. He now actually remembered everything which he had forgotten.

He remembered- their first meeting- their fight due to the project- their Ahmadabad trip- how he started falling in love- how she started falling in love- their confession- their another fight and nupur going to morena- Mayank bringing her back- they both finishing their studies- their marriage- and finally, that he saw nupur with that guy in the same caf where she hugged him in excitement as if she hadn't seen him since years- Mayank becoming angry- he driving his car very fast- a truck coming in front- he turning his steering wheels- a piece of glass getting stuck in his forehead- blood everywhere...

Then he decided to go back home. By the time he reached, nupur had returned. Maa wasn't there. She had gone out for some office work.

He went directly into his room where he found nupur doing some work. When she felt that someone was there she turned to see Mayank standing there. She saw that he had got hurt in his head. She got really worried. She quickly gave him the first aid. When she was tying the bandage around his forehead, Mayank looked straight into her eyes to see the pain and care and love she held altogether in them.

When she was done, she kept the first aid box in its place and asked him 'ab dard to nahi ho raha? Mayank tumhe itni chot lag gayi, agar kuch ho jaata to. Mayank tum dekh kar car nahi chala sakte kya?

He suddenly held nupur by her shoulders and said directly 'wo ladka kaun tha?'

Nupur was taken a bit aback by that question.

Mayank then remembered the two times he had mistook nupur- one during the project and second due to which she went to morena. He didn't want that to happen again. So he calmed down.

'kaun ladka?' she sounded terrified.

He closed his eyes to gain patience. After a while he opened them and said slowly 'dekho nupur pls naraz mat hona. Tum jaanti ho mein aisa hi hu, par mein tum par shaq nahi kar raha hu.'

She got confused. What was he talking about?

He looked at confused face and said 'nupur jis din mera accident hua tha uss din bhi tum uss ladke ke saath ek caf mein thi aur aaj bhi maine tumhe usi ladke ke saath usi caf mein dekha. Pls mein bas itna jaan na chahta hu ki wo hai kaun?' he asked, sounding concerned.

'mayank uska naam Samrat hai...ek minute...Tumhe kaisi pata ki wo tumhare accident waale din mere saath tha?' she was curious and was hoping to hear that he remembered everything. And yes, he replied that he has regained his memory.

Nupur was so happy that she hugged him in excitement. He also was happy but he couldn't show it because he was not completely happy. He wanted to know about Samrat. They both broke out of the hug and nupur said that she is very happy. Mayank just passed a smile.

Nupur understood what he demanded. She continued 'mayank uska naam Samrat hai. Aur sabse pehle mein ye bata du ki wo mere bhaiya hain, =P, I mean bhaiya jaise hi hain. Wo actually kya hai na, jab mein bahut choti thi tab wo mere pados mein rehne aaye the. Unhone meri kayi baar help kari thi- meri padhayi mein bhi. Jab meri maa ki death hui thi tab bhi unhone meri bahut help kari thi because you know bauji ne to jaise baat karna hi chod diya tha. Unhone to hamari financial help bhi kari thi do baar. And even wo khud bhi married hain. Jab mein morena se Mumbai aayi uske baad mein usse ek baar bhi nahi mili. Mujhe to pata bhi nahi tha ki unki shaadi ho chuki hai. Wo to bas aise hi uss din mein market gayi thi aur mujhe bhook lag gayi thi to mein uss caf mein chali gayi aur waha, it was a co-incidence, he recognized me.

'and you hugged him.' He replied trying hard to not sound sarcastic.

'sorry.'

He smiled. And said 'to aaj do problems solve ho gayi naa. One is that I regained my memory and the second is that the Samrat chapter is clear now! And now mein tumhe do baar sorry bolna chahunga.'

'kyo?'

'one because I know tumhe kitna dukh diya maine, and second because shayad maine tum par shaq kiya.'

'koi baat nahi. For the first case, tumhe yaad to tha nahi kuch to tum waapas apne puraane dhang mein aa gaye the. And for the second case, agar mein tumhari jagah par hoti to shayad mein bhi yahi karti!'

And he smiled and said thank you. She too smiled and hugged him.

Well, I know it was very long. Hope you didn't get bored.

I am sorry for the mistakes.

Actually I am very angry today due to some reason. So I decided to do something to forget about it. So I wrote this OS.

May be it was a bit insane. Actually I hadn't decided what to write. I just kept writing whatever came into my mind!

Pls do click the like tab and do not dare to forget to comment!!

Loads of love

Anshika

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
anshika............awesome update dear.......yaar tumhe toh yeh OS ff mein likhna chahiye tha.....wud hv been truly awesome.........nywz i lovd it vry much...........thnxxx a ton for d pm........do write more...😳😳😳
Edited by nikki028 - 14 years ago