Posted: 14 years ago
awsum yaar
loved it!!
do make more
reserved - will comment sooon!!!!
luv,sanam
Hola guys! 😊 I had written it long back, just now saw that the topic got closed, therefore em posting it here! 😉

The last day of all excellians in Morena had at last come. Nothing had changed in both SG and MN's life. Mayank tried his level best but Nupur still didn't forgive him. Gunjan tried hard but she still couldn't stop loving Samrat. 😭

Everyone was about to leave for the station. Bui (GuNur's aunt) was very sad. In the past few days, she has started liking Mayank a lot. She treated him like her own son. She found him appropriate for Nupur and loved him a lot! Nupur never told her about him but one day she saw her crying and talking to herself about him. Mayank went up to Bui to say bye.

M - Bui, we are leaving! This vacation was awesome!! Aap bahut acchi hain, thanks. Bye. (while touching her feet) 😊

B - Bye beta!! Jab Nupur wapi aaye toh usse mana lena!

Mayank was stunned. He was like  . . . how does she know about me and Nupur! 😲

B - Dun be suprised beta, isse umar ka takaza samjho lo! (giggling) 😆

M - Wo . . . mujhe ab chalna chahiye, bye.

and he hurriedly went away. 😆

Samrat had become friends witha all the cousins of GuNur. He especially went to their school in order to say a final good bye to em. 😊

S - Bye guys!! Mujhe miss mat karna!!

"BYE BHAIYA, WE"LL MISS U ALOT." they said.

Samrat hugged em and went back. He was supposed to reach the station directly, but then he came to know that he had forgotten his cell at Gunjan's place. He went back.

Nupur was feeling extremely nostalgic. She knew how much Mayank loved her and how much she herself was in love with him but she still didn't forgive him. She was still confused as to, if they actually need some more time or they not meant to be together. She didn't wanna face him but she still had to go with him and all others to the station. ðŸ˜­

Nupur was  upstairs, while coming down . . . someone pulled her inside the store room on the 1st floor. 😲

Samrat went up to the guest room and took his phone. When he went outside he heard gunjan crying. 😭

"Kitni koshish ki maine, but I still love Samrat, inspite of the fact that he doesn't love me. Kyun??" she said, weeping. 😭😭

Samrat was left dead.

"OMG!! SHE LOVES ME!! I never knew aur maine usse itna hurt kiya." he thought.

N - AHHHHHH!

M - Shhhh, main hi hun! Chill . . .

N - Mayank, what kind of a joke is this, choodo mujhe!! 😡

M - Choodne k liye nahi padta tha maine.

N - Dikhta hai woh! 😭

M - I beg your pardon!!

N - It's too late now Mayank. I would never forgive u. NEVER! Let me go now! 😭

She broke down. 😭😭😭

Mayank cupped her face and said, "Nupur . . . I can't see you like this. How many times do I have to tell u that I didn't know that our friends were already aware of it and u were not the one who tod em. Em very sorry! I overreacted, mujhe maaf kardo! Please."

N - It's not that easy, u were the one who questioned my love. How can u even think of that? I know em not perfect the way you are! Em neither good at studies or can I handle any situation! Em very dumb and you deserve a gal who's far much better than me. Go away . . . find someone else for youself and I'll find a dumbster for myself. And now let go me. 😭😡

Mayank loosen his grip and Nupur moved ahead but before she could go out, Mayank quickly went up to the door and locked it. 😕

He wnet close to her, took her hand and kept it on his chest, near his heart. 😳

M - Nupur! U can't do this to me . . . I never knew I'd fall in love in the first place! That to with a gal like u. Dun get angry . . . like u means a gal who's my polar opposite. Till the tim I was in my world of books, I was happy but I never knew when did this LOVE thingy came into my life. I agree, we aren't alike but that doesn't mean u dun deserve me. You are too good to loose. I know you're childish but I love the way u handle crucial situations. U dun like studying but u are far more intelligent than I am. You are a gal with whom any guy would love to spend his entire life. You're the most beautiful girl on this earth and em sure, even if u wouldn't have been beautiful, I would have still loved u the way I do now. I'm helplessly in love with u, I can't afford to loose u cause if I do so, I'd die and I mean it. And u know that . . . still if u wanna leave me it's okay! Bye.

He left her hand and made way to the door just then, Nupur hugged him from the back. 😳

Samrat without wasting anymore time, went inside.

G - Tum?? 😕😕

S - Haan main! Duniya ka dumbest ladka. Jo itna nahi samjh paya ki uski best friend usse pyar karti hai.

G - What?? Main? I . . . I dun love u! 😕

Samrat close to her . . . closer than ever! 😳

S - U dun?

G - I dun!!

S - Sach mein? Kyunki main toh tumse bahut pyar karta hun! Itna ki tumhe khud se pyar karwa bhi sakta hun kyunki u see . . . Samrat Shergill can do anything! 😆

G - Samrat, aisi situation pe koi mazak karta hia kya! 😕

S - Aur nahi toh kya!! Bas tum bolo, haan yan na! 😉

G - Wo main . . .

She didn't show but actually she was over whelmed to know that Samrat loved her. 😳😳

S - Tum . . .

G - Haan . . . main tumse pyar karti hun. 😳

Samrat was on cloud nine. His best friend, his life, his angel . . . loved him! What else could he ask for.

Samrat pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly!! 😳 And she responded with equal love and passion.

S - I love u Chashmish.

M - Kya hua Nupur? Tum phirse rone lagi, jo tum chahti ho, wo main kar oth raha hun!

N - Em, em very sorry Mayank! Please, mujhe chood k mat jao!! I really love u, main aisa kabhi nahi kahungi dubara. I'm ncomplete without u and bilkul tumhari tarah, tumhari bina main bhi zinda nahi reh paungi. 😭😭😭

Mayank placed his hand on her mouth in order to stop her.

M - Shut up!!  I love u and would never let u go! Never! You're mine! 😊

N - I love u too Mayank.

And she hugged him tightly. He gently kissed her.

M - Nupur . . .

N - Hmm . . .

M - Meri train miss ho jayegi.

N - Ab bhi tum jana chahte ho?

M - Nahi . . .

N - Phir?

M - Kya karun! Jana toh padega.

N - Mat jao na. Please!!

M - Ek shart pe!! 😉

N - Haan bolo . . .

M - Only if u let me . . . u know! 😉

N - Mayank, shut up! 😳😳😳😳 (She was blushing badly)

Mayank without wasting time, pulled her towards him by her waist . . . they were very close to each other. Their noses almost touched. Mayank placed his lips on hers. 😳

Just then, they heard someone banging the door.

U - Kon hai andar, bahar aao, mujhe mere chips chahiye.

On hearing Uday . . . the quickly broke apart. Nupur was blushing ðŸ˜³ badly while Mayank was terribly angry 😡. 😆

Samrat and Gunjan went outside, Benjy and Dia were ready with thier things.

G - Bye Samrat.

S - Bye Chashmish, jaldi aana. 😊

Gunjan smiled.

B and D - Ab inhe kya hua? 😆😆

N - Aa rahe hain Uday Bhaiya. 😕

U to himself - Rahe hain? Kahin koi aur toh nahi mil gaya Nupur ko!  Che che.

Mayank opened the door.

U - AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! 😕😕

N - Uday Bhaiya, bhut dekh liya kya??

U - Nahi! Mayank ko dekh liya! Waise Mayank, tum bhi aise nikle! Waah! Lekin meri behen k sath . . . hey bhagwan.

M - Shut up Uday! Main kuch galat nahi kar raha tha aur na hi kabhi karunga. Get it? 😡 Aur waise bhi tumhari behen ko jab tak zor lagake roka na jaye, wo rukti kahan hai. 😉

U - Yeh bhi hai.

Samrat, Mayank, Nupur,Uday,  Benjy and Dia reached the station. 😊 Samrat, Uday, Benjy and Dia went inside.

S to himself - Em so happy! This is my life's happiest day. I love her so much. Jab Gunjan wapis aayegi toh usse surprise dunga! At last, we made it. 😊

Mayank was still outside, talking to Nupur. 😳

N - Bye Mayank. Hum jaldi aayenge. 😊

M - Nahi aaogi, toh bhi chalega! Main aa jaunga wapis. 😆

N - Shut up!

M - Okay baba fine, bye!!

She hugged him. 😳 When she broke apart, Mayank kissed her on the forehead and made way to the train. 😳

M to himself - At last, we are together agian!! 😊

~The End~

I hope u guys like it. Plz hit the like tab! Thanks! 😊

Love,
Jiah (Kanky) 😳

Hello everyone, the weekend's on and I have no other work to do, plus I love writing OS's on the spot. 😆 Here is another OS on MayUr, this my Diwali gift for all my IF mates. I hope u guys like it. 😳

Nupur finally forgave Mayank. They returned to Mumbai a day before Diwali. Samrat had also confessed his love to Nupur. There was a slight change in Benjy's feelings towards Dia, same was the case with Dia. And in such a romantice environment, Uday . . . the poor, lonely bachelor was all by himself. 😆

This time for a change, Mayank had planned a get together on the day of Diwali. He was indeed changing. 😊

In the evening, at Mayank's home:

U to M - Hey Mayank! Hum aagaye!!

M - Hum? Tum akele ho Uday.

U - Tumhe mere haath mein ye burger aur pastries k dabbe nahi dikh rahe ka!!

Mayank glared at him. 😡

U - Wo . . . umm, Gunjan ne bola tha tumhe bata k liye, ki wo aayegi Samrat k saath aur Nupur thodi der se aayegi.

M - Oh accha. (In a sad tone, he really missed Nupur. )

U - Kaise boyfriend ho tum Mayank. Meri behen ki life barbaad ho gayi.

M - Kya? 😡😡 (Mayank caught hold of his collar)

U - Aur nahi toh kya! Maine socha ki Nupur k der se aane ki baat sunke tum udass ho jaoge aur reason puchoge but tumhe toh koi farak hi nahi pada! Aaj main nahi darne wala, main toh bass test kar raha tha ki tum actually Nupur k Rajma, sorry Raj ho k nahi. 😕

M - Whatever! Tum mujhe test karoge? 😡

U - Haan! Nupur neeche hai, Gunjan baad mein aayegi. Jao, maine jhut bola tha! Uski help karo bahut saman hai upar lane ko. 😕

M - UDAY!!!! 😡😡😡

Mayank went downstairs, he saw Nupur taking things out of Dia's car, Dia had already gone up with some other things along with Benjy. Mayank kept on staring at her for a long time, he couldn't take his eyes off her! She was wearing a beautiful bottle green lehnga with not much make up, for a change. He always loved her non make up look. She looked like and angel, his angel. 😳

N - MAYANK! Mujhe ghorna band karo aur ye saman uthao! (While giving him a packet full of crackers)

M - Ye kya hai?

N - Inhe patake kehte hain.

M - I know that Nupur but I hate them! 😕

N - Tabhi toh layi hun, tumhe acche lagenge, dekh lena!

M - Nahi lagenge.

N - Lagenge.

M - Nahi.

N - Haan.

M - Nahi.

Just then, Samrat came up to em. He and Gunjan came there on his bike and the momemnt he reaced their they saw em fighting! 😆

S - Bass karo guys! Bass.

G - Haan Di, tum log toh abhi bhi itna jhagad te ho. 😕

N - Kya Gunjan, is Samrat k saath hote hi toh iski tarafdari karni shuru kardegi, muhe nahi pata tha! 😉

G - Di.  😳😳

The party took place. It went on smoothly, Nupur and Gunjan spent some time with Shilpa. Shilpa loved both of em and considered em as her own daughters. Dia also liked her company since her mother had also left her long back. While the guys had fun, teasing Samrat and Mayank. For a change, both Uday and Benjy weren't scared of Mayank cause he could do nothing when Nupur and his mom were ariund. 😆 Samrat was enjoying all that. After some time, they all had their dinner and then did the Arti -

MM - Nupur beta, Mayank . . . idhar aao.

M - Jhi Maa!

N - Kya baat hai Aunty?

MM - Har diwali Mayank akele hi Diwali Poojan mein Arti karta hai . . . aaj se har baar tum bhi uske saath Arti karogi.

N- Wo kyun Aunty? 😳

MM - Kyunki, finally my son has found a gal for himself who can handle him very well. Isse sambhalna koi asaan baat nahi hai.

Nupur could hardly say anything. 😳 Even Mayank felt awkward but the condition was worse for Nupur. 😳

S - Guys, pooja karo bhi, shakalien kyun dekh raho ek dusre ki. Hume crackers burst karne bhi jaana hai.  😆

Mayank and Nupur did the Arti together. 😳 After that, Samrat and Gunjan did that. 😳 And one after another everyone was done with it and all of them went out for bursting crackers. 1 hr passed and Mayank had actually started enjoying. 😆

N - Dekha Mayu! Maine kaha tha na you'd enjoy! 😉

M - Mayu? 😕

N - Kyun? Main tumhe Mayu nahi bula sakti? Kitna cute sa nickname hai.

Mayank held her hand and kissed it. 😳

M - Haan, bola sakti ho! Ab ek ek karke tumhe aur bahut se hak milenge. 😉

N - Mayank!! 😳😳

M - Correction - Mayu! 😆

Nupur ran away. 😳

At last, everyone had left except Nupur and Gunjan, They decided to stay back and help Shilpa clean up everything. 😊 When they were done, Mayank asked his Mom for her car so that he could drop both the gals home.

MN - Bye gals!! Thank you!!

G - Thanks mat boliyo Aunty, hume aake bahut accha laga! Aur waise bhi ab toh life long aana jana laga rahega, haina Di? 😉😆

Mayank and Nupur both were extremely amazed her statement. What had happened to the shy and introvert Gunjan they knew. 😲 Mayank could see Nupur's awkwardness 😳 -

M - Gunjan, tum par aaj tak Nupur ki company ka asar toh nahi pada, Samrat ka itni jaldi kaise?

Gunjan blushed.

MM - Bass kar Mayu . . . koi apni saali . . . mera matlab itni sweet si friend se aise baat karta hai kya? 😆

Mayank glared at his Mom. Nupur blushed while Gunjan simply grinned. 😆

Nupur and Gunjan went downstairs. Just then, someone pulled Nupur inside the store room on the ground floor.

N - Aah!

M - Nupur, main hun!!

N - Hah, tum! Aise kyun kheecha mujhe! Apne hi ghar mein chor bane phir rahe ho! 😆

M - Shut up! Tumhare saath bilkul bhi time spend nahi kiya aaj, bass isliye. (while putting her hair at the back of her ear. 😳)

N - Haan toh aise karoge kya time spend. 😳😳

M- Nupur ek time pe ek hi kaam karte hain warna dono kharab ho jate hain. 😆 Isliye, either blush or speak.

N - Shut up. 😡

M - Okay fine, chalo!

N - Better!

M - Ek sec . . .

M - Kya?

Mayank gave her a slow and lingering peck on the cheek. Nupur blushed hard. 😳

M - Ab chalo!!

Mayank dropped both the gals home. The whole gang enjoyed that Diwali very much but it was the best Diwali for Mayank and Nupur. Their reltionship had now got a new meaning and their bond had grown stronger! That Diwali brought sheer happiness and joy to their lives. 😳

~ The End ~

This is a gift from my side to all my IF mates on the auspicious occasion of Diwali. I hope u guys liked it. Please hit the like tab and do comment. Thanks! 😊

Love,
Jiah (Kanky) 😳
Edited by Jiah.Angel - 14 years ago

The Play of Destiny...

Guys...pls pls pls do read this one shot...this is a true one shot!!!...pls do read and comment here...

If you don't want to read it...then pls at least read the note that I have given at the end...and then comment...😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"chalo bhaiya, aaj to mein maan gayi aap ko." Said a 10 to 11 year old girl, teasingly.

"maan gayi matlab?"

"matlab Mr. Mayank Sharma aaj apni 'arrange' marriage ke liye ladki dekhne jaa rahe hain"

"haan gunjan. Wo photo mein to bahut hi achchhi lag rahi thi par kya pata kya hoga. I mean ho sakta hai na ki wo kisi aur se pyaar karti ho. Kher, Dekhte hain."

As they both were talking they heard a shout of someone calling them. "chalo bachchhon, jaldi karo nahi to der ho jayegi."

"hum tayiyaar hain maa. Abhi aa rahe hain." Said Mayank.

"chal ab neeche nahi to maa se dant padegi." Said Mayank to her younger sis.

" haan clao." Replied gunjan.

The both went downstairs.

They were going to see a girl for Mayank who was first not agreeing for an arrange marriage but agreed afterwards.

They went to the girl's house and were welcomed very warmly. They all sat peacefully and were talking to each other. But mayank's eyes were searching for someone else. Then he saw her coming. She was coming and he got lost in her beauty.

"kya hua bhaiya?" said gunjan, teasing!

"chup!" exclaimed Mayank.

She came down and the talks continued with her. Then the parents decided to leave them alone.

Her mother said, "beta nupur,  Mayank ko upar terrace par le jao."

"jee maa."

They both went to the terrace.

After they went, gunjan said, "aunty, mein bhi jau? Unhe disturb nahi karungi!"

All grinned and then agreed.

Gunjan went up.

It was all covered with silence.Mayank decided to break it.

"jee aap..." he was saying when nupur cut him in between.

"mein kisi aur se pyaar karti hu."

He didn't say anything. He just looked at her in astonishment.

"mujhe shaadi nahi karni hai. Mein kya karu?"

"dekhiye I don't have any problem with that but I would like to tell you one thing. Aapki dadi ki last wish thi ki aap mujhse shaadi kare. You know, our families are friends from very long."

She was all stunned, confused, and worried.

He continued, "maine socha aapko bata du. Agar aap ab bhi mana karti hain to thik hai. I'll manage it fr you."

"nahi!" she exclaimed, "wo...mein...mujhe thoda time chahiye. At least 3 days"

"ok."

Gunjan was hearing all that. She said nothing. She, too, was shocked. She went down and said that silent session was going on. 😆

Mayur also came down. They told everyone that they needed time- to understand each other. The parents agreed upon it and decided that mayur will have to give the answer within 3 days.

Mayank took nupur out that evening. They had decided to out in a park.

They were just walking around when someone came in front of nupur and she said, "hi."

The guy said, "hi."

Nupur then looked at mayank's questioning eyes and said, "Mayank, this is my...umm...this is Samrat."

"hi", said Mayank.

"hello, nice to meet you." Said Samrat shaking hands with him.

"to aap hain wo jise nupur pyaar karti hai." Said Mayank.

Samrat looked at nupur. She said, "Samrat ye Mayank hai aur ye mujhe...umm...dekhne aaya hai. I told you about that na?"

"yeah!"

She had told everything to Samrat.

And Samrat, for nupur and her family, said, "mein nupur se pyaar nahi karta."

Both mayur were shocked.

He looked at nupur and continued, "meri shaadi ho rahi hai nupur, mere asli pyaar se. Aur uske baad mein US chale jaunga."

"kya matlab hai tumhara?" asked nupur.

"jo tumne suna aur samjha."

And he turned to go.

He didn't elaborate anything. It was just a brief goodbye to his actual love, nupur. He had decided that just for nupur because he knew that nupur would not ever marry anyone else than him but he also knew that she was in a great dilemma because of her dadi's last wish.

Nupur was very very sad. She cried and cried and cried. Then on the 3rd day, she called Mayank and said that she is ready to marry him.

Mayank was very happy. He had actually started liking her.

But nupur still continued the phone conversation saying, "dekho Mayank mein tumse shaadi sirf isiliye kar rahi hu because it is my dadi's last wish. I'll marry you and do all the things a good wife has to do. But I would not be able to ever accept you as my husband. If you agree then pls tell your parents that we will marry."

Mayank really felt very sad at this. But he also agreed to marry her, for her sake, also for he loved her.

They got married.

Nupur was being a very good wife. And Mayank also was being a good husband. He became a god friend for nupur.

Several days passed by. Nupur and gunjan had established a very good relation between them. They both were just like true sisters. Nothing was hidden from gunjan. Though she was quite young, she was also quite much matured.

One day, no one knows why and from where, a thought strikes nupur's mind. She thought Mayank is so caring, so loving. He has done so many things for her. He married her just because it was her dadi's last wish. He could have rejected her and married someone else to live a more happy life but he didn't do so.  He could have forced nupur, scold her, but he didn't do so. He was such a nice man. He was such a good friend to her. But she, she gave him nothing, not even a friend. She had become so selfish.

This thought came to her mind and stayed for very long, forcing her to think upon it 'at least' 15 times a day.

One day she again thought about that and her mind said that you should do something and her heart agreed and said that you should also become a good 'wife' for him. Yes, it was the thing. Then she decided that she will be a good wife to him.

That day, as Mayank returned from his office, He had some evening meal and went to his room, working on his laptop.

She went inside the room and said, "Mayank, I am sorry." She was also crying- the tears were there on her cheeks.

Mayank looked up at her and stood up at once. He went to her and wiped off her tears. He said, "Kya hua? Tum ro kyo rahi ho? Aur ye sorry kyo?

She hugged him tightly.

He was also about to hug her when he remembered that...

"nupur...eh...wo..." he was stammering when nupur cut him saying, "I love you Mayank. Mein tumse bahut pyaar karti hu."

Mayank was stunned. He said, "nupur tum kya keh rahi ho? Dekho, pehle to rona band karo."

She broke from the hug and stopped crying and said all what she had been thinking upon from so many days. Mayank was feeling so happy. He was like he-bhagwan!-mein-sapna-to-nahi-dekh-raha-na?

"Mayank, do you love me?" asked nupur.

He said, "mein to tumhe hamesha se pyaar karta tha. Isiliye to tumse shaadi kari."

She was really very happy to hear that. So much happy that she hugged him again and this time Mayank also hugged her back with full passion.

And this, was the beginning of a new happy life of a happy couple.

Gunjan had seen the scene again! She went and called Samrat to tell him about that. Samrat had flown to US and had not even ever tried to contact nupur. She knew he would feel happy for her. She knew that because Samrat was his chat friend and she knew him well. And Samrat was really very happy to hear that. He hadn't married till that time due to his grief but he also found happiness when he allowed himself to fall in love with yet another beautiful Indian girl in US.

Someone has said it all correct, "Whether life is worth living, depends on whether there is love in life."

Guys this was it! It was, may be, a bit long.

I hope you liked it.

Pls do click the like tab.

NOTE: Actually I wanted to tell you something else also...

This is a true story...based on my bhaiya and bhabhi's life.

I have written this story imagining my bhaiya as Mayank, my bhabhi as nupur, and myself as gunjan.

Two years ago, was my bhaiya-bhabhi's marriage.

Tomorrow (12 October) is their marriage anniversary.

And not only this, my bhabhi is also pregnant. She and my bhaiya are very happy with their lives now.

Waise the end part which says that samrat is gunjan's chat friend...that's not true in my life. He actually went to US and never returned, well, we never know...

And even I am very happy for them.

Pls do leave your blessings for them by clicking on the like tab and by commenting here. And also pray for their happy long life!

Love you all,

Anshika😳

Chulbuli_Annu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey All this is one time attempt. Pls do the comments. I want to know k yeh story kis layak hai.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/23926941

(Nupur mayank ka wait coffee shop per  kar rhi hai k mayank uss se milne aayega. Wo janti hai k wo time se pehle hai)

N to herself :- kya zarurat thi itni jaldi aane ki. Tujhe to yeh bhi nhi pta k mayank aayega bhi ya nhi. Usse yaad bhi hai ya nhi k ek saal pehle humne promise kiya tha k sath rahe na rahe k aaj k din hum zarur milenge aur iss coffee shop per. Usse to yaad bhi nhi hoga. Aur tu aake uska intzaar kar rhi hai. Wo bhi time se pehle.

Flashback :

(1 yr ago nupur aur mayank iss coffee shop per mayank ka b'day ka celebrate karne aate hai bcoz mayank ko parties pasand nhi hai isliye sirf nupur aur mayank sath me aate hai )

N :- kya mayank. Koi aise b'day celebrate karta hai kya.

M :- fir kaise karte hai. Mujhe yeh parties shor sharaba bilkul pasand nhi hai. Aur main tumhare sath aaya hu na.

N :- mayank perr'''(interrupted by mayank)

M :- per kya nupur. Mujhe tumhare sath apna b'day celebrate karna zyada psnd hai. Kisi shor sharabe se behtar hai k main tumhare sath apna b'day tumhare sath manau.

(Nupur thoda sa sharmati hai aur thoda sa muskurati hai)

N :- thik hai mayank tumhe jaisa achcha lage. After all tumhara b'day hai.

M :- Achcha. Agar mera b'day nhi hota to tum meri baat nhi manti.

N :- mayank aisa nhi hai. Maine kabhi tumhari kisi baat ko mana kiya hai kya

M :- Haan yeh bhi hai. Tum sari zindagi meri aise hi baat manti rehna. Dekhna kabhi hamara fir kabhi jhagda nhi hoga.

(nupur mayank ko surprisingly dekhti hai tabhi mayank ko realize hota hai k ussne kya kaha hai )

M :- mera matlab hai k agar tum aise hi meri baat manti rahogi to hum dono ka career set hai aur ek baar dono ka career set ho gya to hume sath hi kaam karna padega.

N :- matlab

M :- kya nupur tum bhi na. Mera tum se yeh promise hai jab bhi mujhe as a music director kaam milega to mere music direction ka pehla gaaana tum hi gaogi. Chahe kuch bhi ho jaye.

N :- arre wah mayank. B'day tumhara hai aur tum gift mujhe de rhe ho.

M :- yeh gift nhi hai. Tum deserve karti ho. Tum sach me bahut achcha gaati ho. Aur yeh main isliye nhi keh rha k tum meri dost ho. Lekin main jaanta hu k tum sach me bahut achcha gati ho.

N :- mayank tumhe hi lagta hai. Main bhi tumhe promise karti hu k sabse pehle main tumhare ki direct kiye huye song ko gaungi warna kabhi bhi professionally nhi gaungi.

M :- yeh kya mera b'day gift tha.

N :- haan. Aisa hi kuch soch sakte ho. Waise main tumhare liye sach me koi gift nhi laayi. Acutal me mujhe tumne bataya hi nhi k aaj tumhara b'day hai, aur jab se mujhe pta chala hai k tumhara b'day hai tab se hum dono sath me hai.

M :- yeh kya kam hai k hum sath me hai. Mujhe aur koi gift nhi chahiye.

N :- nhi mayank aisa nhi chalega.

(Nupur apne bag me se Bhagwan Ganesh Laxmi ki murti nikalti hai. Aur Laxmi jee ki murti wo mayank ko deti hai. )

N :- mayank yeh to tumhara b'day gift. Yeh meri maa ne mujhe diya hai. Unka kehna hai k main hamesha inhe apne sath rakhu yeh jab tak mere sath hai tab tak mujh kabhi koi takleef nhi hogi.

M :- nhi yeh main nhi le sakta.

N :- kyun.

M :- Nupur yeh tumhari maa ki nishani hai aur tum yeh aise hi kisi ko bhi de dogi kya.

N :- Mayank tum mujh se alag thode hi ho. Aur yeh main kisi ko bhi nhi mayank ko de rhi hu aur janti hu k wo isse sambhal kar rakhega. Aur puri nhi de rhi hu yeh ganesh jee ki murti mere pass rahegi na.

M :- main fir bhi nahi le sakta.

N :- pls mayank aise mat bolo. Dekho yeh ganesh ji ki murti mere pass rahegi aur laxmi jee ki tumhare pass. Agar life me aisa hua k hum kabhi alag bhi huye to tum yeh murti dekh kar mujhe yaad kar sakte ho. Aur main ganesh jee ki murti dekh kar. Aur haan yeh murtiyaan hume yaad dilate rahengi k hume milna bhi hai. Aur jab bhi hum kabhi bahut whqt k baad bichad kar milenge to yeh bhagwan ki murti ka joda sath me rakh denge to yeh complete ho jayega. Aur iss tarah hamara rishta bhi complete ho jayega.

M :- hmm to tumhe darr hai k hum log bichad jayenge.

N :- Nhi. Per whqt ka koi bharosa nhi hai. Kya kab ho jaaye. Pls mayank rakh lo na isse. Mujhe achcha lagega. Mere liye tum itna sa bhi nhi kar sakte.

M :- thik hai main isse rakh leta hu. Ab to tum khus ho na

N with big smile :- haan, bahut khus hu.

FLASHBACK END

(Nupur achanak yaado se bahar aati hai aur time dekhti hai to pta chalta hai k usse coffe shop per ek ghanta ho chukka hai.)

N to herself :- ab tak to mayank ko aa jaana chahiye tha. Syad wo ab nhi aayega. Kaise aayega. Kab se to hum contact me bhi nhi hai. Pta nhi usse yaad bhi hai ya nhi.

(nupur jaise hi palat kar dekthi hai usse mayank khada hua nazar aata hai wo bhi syad kafi derr se nupur ko hi dekh rha tha. Nupur mayank ko dekh inti khus hoti hai k uske gale lag jaati hai. Achanak usse realize hota hai per fir bhi wo itni khus hoti hai k mayank ko yaad hai aur wo uss se milne bhi aaya hai. Aur mayank ko bhi same feeling hoti hai. )

N :- mayank kahaan the tum. Pta hai maine tumhe kitna miss kiya. Tum kuch bolte kyun nhi.

M :- Nupur yeh public place hai. Agar tum mujhe chodo to main tumhe kuch batau.

(Nupur aur mayank thoda sa embrassed feel karte hai aur coffee shop me baithe hai.

N :- oh haan. Sorry. Main tumhe dekh kar itni khus hu k main bta nhi sakti.

M :- main bhi tumhe dekh kar bahut khus hu. Mujhe lga nhi tha tum aaogi. Waise tum kya soch rhi thi

N :- mujhe bhi yahi laga tha k tum nhi aaoge. Mujhe yeh bhi laga syad tum mujhe bhul gye honge. Pta nhi main tumhe yaad hu bhi ya nhi bas yahi sab soch rhi thi k tum aa gye. Achcha laga k tumhe main yaad thi.

M :- Aapki yaad hume kaise aayegi.

Aap yeh kyun samjh na paate hai

Yaad to unki aati hai

Hum jinhe aksar bhul jaate hai.

N (surprisingly) :- mayank tum aur sher-o-shayri. Mujhe to believe hi nhi ho rha

M :- mujhe bhi nhi. Per syad tumhari duri k ehsaas ne yeh bhi karwa lia mujh se.

N :- mayank per tum mujh se kabhi dur the hi nhi. In last kuch months me hum ek dusre k pass zarur nhi the per hamesha sath the.Atleast mujhe to aisa hi lagta hai. Dekha mayank tumne fir se bhulwa diya. Fir se mujhe baato me laga liya.

M :- maine baato me laga diya tumhe. Aur kya bhul gyi tum. Mujhe bhi to pta chale

N :- tumhe b'day wish karna. Aur kya.

M to himself:- yeh to main bhi bhul gya tha mujhe to bas yeh yaad tha k aaj nupur se pure 10 months aur 15 din baad milne wala hu.

N :- many many happy returns of the day.

M :- thanx. Per nupur hamesha ki tarah iss bar bhi koi party nhi rakhi hai maine.

N to herself :- mujhe kaun sa tumse party chahiye mayank. Main bhi to tumse aise hi akele me mil kar whqt bitana chahti thi.

N :- koi baat nhi. Main to hamara milna tha. Aur tum aise bina kahe kahaan gyab ho gye the mayank. Tumhe kitna dhudha maine. Per tumhara koi pta nhi chala. Kitni koshish ki. Per tumhara koi pta nhi chala. Aur tum gye bhi to uss din. Jo din tumhari zindagi ka sabse ka sabse important din ho sakta tha. Uss din. Aisa kyun kyun gye.

M :- sab batata hu. Per pehle mere kuch sawalo k jawab do.

N :- per mayank swal pehle maine kiye hai to jawab bhi mujhe hi milna chahiye.

M :- per aaj mera b'day hai to pehle mere swalo k jawab do.

N :- thik hai pucho kya puchna hai.

M :- kya jo Anushka Singh k naam se singer aa rhi hai wo tumhari awaz hai.

N (surprisingly) :- tumhe kaise pta.

M (with anger) :- nupur meri baat ka sidha sidha jawab do.

N :- haan.

M ::- per wo to film director Karan singh ki beti hai.

N :- dekho mayank. Tum naraz mat hona. Pls.

M :- Tum mujhe jab tak puri baat nhi batati mujhe aur kuch nhi sun na.

N :- wo mayank actual me tumhe to yaad hoga hi k jis din Karan Sharma ne tumhe apni film me music director liya tha. Tumne bhi to apna promise rakhne k liye pehla gaana mujh se record karwane ki zidd rakhi thi. Aur jis din recording thi tum aise hi kisi ko bina bataye chale gye to karna Singh se ussi whqt dusra music director arrange kiya. Tumhe to pta hai na mayank wo apni movies k liye kitna pagal hai. Aur haan tum aise bina bataye kahaan chale gye the

M (with anger) :- nupur baat ko badlo mat. Mujhe sab sach jan na tha.

N to herself :- aaj to mayank ko sab sach pta chal hi jayega. Aur sath me bahut kuch.

N :- wo mayank. Karan Singh ne kaha k usne jo tumhe as a music director signing amount diya tha wo court k through wo tumse wapas lega aur sath me tum per case bhi karega. Tab maine usse request ki to usne mere aage yeh condition rakhi k agar gaana main gau aur naam uski beti ka ho to wo na gu tum se signing amount wapas lega. Aur na hi tum per koi case karega.

M :- to tumne kya kaha.

N :- mayank main kya kehti. Mujhe uski baat sahi lagi isliye maine haan kar di. I am sorry mayank maine apna promise tod diya. Maine apna pehle professionally song tumhare sath nhi gya.

M :- kya zarurat thi yeh sab mere liye karne ki. Karne deti usse mujh per case. Apna career aise spoil karne ki kya zarurat thi.

N (with anger):- mayank mere liye tum zyada important ho mere career se bhi zyada. Aur tum kahaan chale gye the. Pta hai kaise whqt gujara hai maine tumhare bina. Tum to soch bhi nhi sakte. Har whqt tumhe yaad kiya maine. Aur har uss jagah per tumhara intzaar kiya jahaan tum ho sakte the. Per tum kahi nhi the. Kahi bhi nhi

( yeh sab kehte kehte nupur ki aankhon me ek aashu aa jata hai jo wo mayank se chipane ki koshish karti hai per kamyab nhi ho pati)

M :- nupur''.. dekho meri taraf aur aise roya mat karo. Main kabhi bhi tumhe rota hua nhi dekh sakta. I know k tumhari aankhon me aasu yeh meri wajah se hai per kya karu uss whqt halaat hi kuch aise huye''..

M :- jis din hamari recording thi uss din subah maa k sar me achanak se kafi zor k dard hua. Maa ko hospital leke jaana pada. Jaahan within 1 hr bataya gya main ko brain tumor hai aur jald hi agar unka opration nhi karwaya gaya to won hi bachengi. Aur Mumbai me to opration karne se bhi inkar kar diya. Maa ko ussi din Delhi refer kar diya gaya. Main tumhe uss din batata k recording nhi ho payegi. Per mera cell chori ho gya. Aur fir maa ko flight se delhi le jaaya gya. Jahaan Karan Sharma ka diya hua sara paisa karch ho gya.

N :- tumhe karan sharma k paiso ki padi hai. Maa kaisi hai'???

M :- maa ekdum fit & fine hai. Unka operation successful raha. Aur jab 2 mahine baad me main delhi se Mumbai aaya to tum dhudhe se bhi naa mili.

N :- haan. Wo maine ghar change kar liya tha. aur cell rakhna bhi chod diya tha.

M :- tumhe ghar kyun change kiya. Aur cell k bina to tum 1 min nhi reh sakti to cell rakhna band kyun kar dia.

N :- wo Karan Sharma ne jab kaha k wo tum se court case kar dega to meri bas yahi koshish thi k kisi tarah yeh court case ruk jaye isliye apna flat bech dia  maine aur gunjan k flat me shift ho gyi. Taki kuch kami to puri ho sake. Aur baki apni awaz ko uski beti ka naam de dia.

M :- nupur yeh hi to tumhe galat kiya. Kyun kiya tumne aisa.

N :- mayank kya tum mere sath kuch galat hote huye dekh sakte ho. Nhi na. Main nhi chahti thi k tumhare sath aisa kuch ho. Aur awaz hi to di hai. Kya hua.

M :- kya hua nupur. Kitne aaram se keh rhi ho kya hua. Ab jab bhi tum apne naam se professionally gaaogi to sab kahenge tum uski copy kar rhi ho.

N :- tumhe kisne keh diya k main apne naam se professionally gaaoungi. Nhi gaaungi ab kabhi. Aur tumhare siva kisi ne bhi meri awaz nhi pehchani hai. Aur logo neb hi meri awaz suni hai. Pta nhi k tumne kaise pehchan li

M :- tum gaaogi aur zarur gaaogi. Tumne mere liye apna promise toda hai aur yeh mera farz nhi haq hai k tum apne naam se mere director kiye huye music me gaaogi aur yeh jald hi hoga. Infact within week

N :- matlab mayank tumhe kisi movie me as a music director sign kar liya hai.

M :- haan. Recording to pehle hi ho jaati per kahi na kahi mera dil keh rha tha k tum aaj zarur aaogi to main tumse milunga. Aur sari baatein clear kar lunga. Tabhi main sochu karan sharma ne baad me mujh se milne se inkar kyun kar diya. Wo apna paisa aise kaise chod sakta hai. I know nupur yeh bahut chota word hai per fir bhi thanx. Jo kuch bhi tumne mere liye kiya

N :- thanx kehne ki zarurat nhi hai mayank. Per main ab professionally apne naam se nhi gaana chahti. Mujhe pta nhi kyun lagta hai k hum log k hum apne career objective hone ki wajah se alag huye warna hum hamesha sath me rehte.

M :- syad tum sahi keh rhi ho per nupur tum gaaogi. Warna main kabhi koi music direct hi nhi karunga. Yeh mera iss b'day ka promise hai tumse .

N :- mayank tum hamesha hi aisa karte ho. Tum apna career kyun kharab kar rhe ho. Tumhe to music me hi sabse zyada interest tha. even hai fir yeh sab kyun

M :- tum mere liye apni awaz de sakti ho kisi ko bhi. Aur mujhe khud k liye itna bhi nhi karne dogi kya. Itna bura nhi hu main.

N :- janti hu tum bure nhi ho. Even tum bahut achche ho. Sabse achche.

M :- Agar main sabse achcha hu to meri baat kyun nhi maan leti. Aur tumne kab pta chala k main sabse achcha hu.

N :- jab tum nhi the mere sath tab. Hamesha tumhe dhudha maine.

M :- wo whqt pta nhi kyun aaya hamari life me. Waise agar wo whqt naa aata to syad main kuch samjh naa pta.

N to herself :- main bhi nhi samjh paati k tumhari itni aadat kyun ho gyi hai

N :- kya nhi samjh paate.

M :- yahi k tum bin mujhe jeene ki adat nhi hai. Aur itna whqt isliye tumhare bina jee gya k syad kahi yeh yakin tha k aaj hum zarur milenge.

N :- mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai mayank.

M :- mujhe kuch aur bhi kehna hai tumse. Per pehle vaada karo k chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye tum mere direct kiye huye song ko gaaogi.

N :- mayank maine kabhi tumhe mana kiya hai kya. Gaane k liye to bilkul nhi

M :- pakka promise

N :- haan pakka promise.

M :- Mujhe itne whqt me jis whqt hum sath nhi the aisa lga k

N :- kya laga mayank tumhe

M :- yahi k main tumhe pasnd karta hu balki psnd se bhi zyada keh lo pyar karta hu. Main nhi janta k tum iss bare me kya sochti ho. Agar tumhara jawab na ho to bas keh dena iss bare me hum kabhi baat nhi karenge

N with smile :- sadu mayank itni si baat kehne me itni derr laga di. Main to kab se issi baat ka intzaar kar rhi hu. Aur iss bare me hum kabhi nhi balki har roz baat karenge. Balki sari zindagi baat karenge. Aur maine kaha than a k bagwan hume zarur milayenge. Dekha hum sath me hai.

M with lots of smiles :- Sach me tumhe main psnd hu.

N :- haan''''.

M :- shadi karogi mujhe abhi.

N :- abhi. Itni jaldi.

M :- yeh jaldi nhi derr hai nupur. Itna intzaar kiya ab aur nhi kar sakta. Bilkul nhi

N :- maa kya kahengi. Aur ghar me kya bologe

M :- dekho nupur maa kuch nhi kahegi wo to  khus hi hongi. Aur main tumse dobra dur nhi hona chahta. Hum abhi mandir me shadi karenge. Baad me maa ki khushi k liye saare riti riwazo se kar lenge. Per hum abhi shadi karenge. Karogi mujh se shadi.

( Nupur haan me sar hila deti hai.. Dono mandir me jaake shadi kar lete hai. Uske baad ghar me batate hai. Dono k parents unki shadi pure riti riwazo k sath karwa dete hai. Afer 1 week mayank ek movie ka music director karta hai jisme nupur apne original identity k sath gaati hai aur music super hit hota hai aur mayank ko best music director ka aur nupur ko best female singer ka filmfare award bhi milta hai. Dono Karan Sharma k episode ko positive way me lete hai k uski wajah se dono ek dusre ko, ek dusre k pyar ko samjh paaye aur apni duriya mita paye)

After One year on dipawali in morning

N :- mayank mujhe who laxmi ganesh jee  ki murti nhi mil rhi hai. Mandir me hi to thi.

M :- bhagwan sirf tumhare hi nhi hai hai kahi gumne gye honge. Aa jayenge

N :- kyaa aa jayenge. Btao na kaha hai murti.

M :- wo main jweller ko di hai taki wo aur chamak jaaye. Waise bhi tumhare bhagwan ki wajah se hum dono aaj sath hai. To unka khayal rkhna hamara farz hai

N :- hai to sahi baat. Per mayank sham tak mil jayegi naa

M :- yeh tumhari maa ki nishani hai nupur. Wo mere bag me hai. Mere actual me main nhi chahta tha k main yeh murtiyaan ek min bhi kahi chodu to wo bas jweller ki shop per baith kar apne samne hi sahi karwayi thi

N :- itne busy schedule me se tumhe whqt mil gya

M :- nupur tumhare liye meri sari zindagi hai. Yeh to thodi hi derr ki baat thi

N :- thodi derr. Pure 3 hr lagte hai

M :- haan pta hai.

N :- mayank ab tum taiyar ho jao. Dipawali pujan bhi karna hai. Main mandir thik karti hu aur murtiyo ko unki sahi jagah per rakhti hu

M :- haan thik hai tum pahucho main aata hu.

(mayank taiyar ho kar ghar k mandir me aata hai jahaan baki sabhi hote hai aur mayank aur nupur mil kar dono dipawali pujan k baad aarti karte hai )

THE END

Edited by Annudsweetgirl - 14 years ago
Hola guys! This is my first OS on SaJan, I hope you like it. 😳

Ridhima's POV:

Gosh, what is with this girl, it's 1 at night and she's like . . . writing poems! Man! 😕

"Gunjan, come on in." shouted Ridhima from her room.

"Di, I'll be there within 10 min." she replied.

"Fine, good night."

Gunjan promised Ridhima to be back within 10 min but 2 hrs passed away and she was still engrossed in her own work. She was writing a poem, a poem on her life! That day was her 21st birthday. She was nor graduate. She had done English Honors and was specifically keen on writnig poems and scripts. She felt good when she wrote, she used to feel content then.

Gunjan was basically a very extrovert, talkative, chidish and friendly gal. But only for the world. IN reality, she was an introvert and extra sensitive girl. A complete loner, in true sense. Her sensitivity was clearly visible to everyone but she always wanted to appear in front of the world.

While writing, God knows came to her mind, she started sobbing! She was almost in tears and was taken aback.

"God, why do u always snatch away my happiness? What have I done?? Do temme if I by any chance did any drastic mistake. Oh lord, why? Main kya kiya hai jo mujhe ye jhelna padta aa raha hai. Kyun??" she spoke. Her anguish, agony and anger took control on her. She was angry on herselves and her situation made her nostalgic. There were no bounds of her agony.

She quickly got up and brought her journal out. She was sitting on a swing at the terrace of her sister, Ridhima Malik's place. Her jiju, Armaan was out for work therefore Gunjan stayed along with her sister. She started writing, she found it easy and better to write down everything she felt and feel better.

She wrote -

"Feb 19, 2018

18 Feb, 97 . . . this was the day when a curse named Gunjan Bhushan was born. A gal who was never able to satisfy her parents, her friends, the guys she loved. None of em! And guess what? Em Gunjan! The biggest curse ever.

I dunno what for am cursing myself, I really dunno. Since the very first day, I had many complexes due to which I felt inferior. Half of my childhood went by with the shame and agony of me being ugly and over weight. I spent a long time thinking about things that I shouldn't have in the first place.Though, my case of early maturity was nothing really special, yet it did blunders. BLUNDERS! People loved me, some even said that I was truly an angel while others said that I was for no good to em. I had spent my life fighting with my Mum, running away from my responsibilities, never doing things I was supposed to and creating problems in everyone's life. I was a true dreamer! I bet, u couldn't have found anyone who' would have been as dreamy as I was.But due to things I faced, I ended up loosing my chance to fulfill my dream. I had been underestimating myself for no reason and I still do that. I keep my angelic self to myself and expect people to find it themselves. I think no one understands me cause I dun understand mysel in the first place. Moreover, I never let anyone come close to me. I have all my questions along with their answers but in a jumbled way and em unable to solve this jigsaw, my life.  My whole life, so far had been spent in finding out the answer of only question! Just one - WHAT HAVE I DONE? WHY ON EARTH DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME, ALWAYS! WHY? My teenage is now gone! And I must say, it was miserable. It's not that I was a loner so stuff, it's just that I wasted all the time in doing things I wasn't supposed to and missed all the fun I would have had. I was a teenager who got matured earlier than when actually I was supposed to, that perhaps killed me. I was extra sensitive, I still am but I somehow fail in expressing myself all the time, I tend to hurt people who love me! ALWAYS! I still remember the day, I first met Samrat. 22nd Sept, 2015, a usual day at school. I was in class 12th, he was a new admission. Was different from the typical ruthless guys! I got attracted towards him when I first saw him. But he fell in love with me. Fancy! A gal like me. We slowly became friends and at last, we were together. In college also, we were together! I loved him very much but still I didn't have blind faith in him. This killed him day and night. And one day we both decided to break up. It was his birthday. He's worst birthday and the owrst day of my life. Worse than the usual. 😭 He loved me more than I love him. I knew that. He left Delhi forever and got settled in USA, with his elder brother, Mayank. We are still in touch and the way he talks to me shouts that he still loves me. So do I. My first book called "My Life" is gonna publish soon. I've piled up all the poems and short stories I've written so far in it. Thorugh this, I want to share my pain with the whole world. The only good things in my life are - my Di and Jiju and my profession. Else, I would have died long back. Nothing good can ever happen in my life. Never and now em used to it and would never mind.

-Gunjan

After 1 month, her book got published. It was a big hit, a press conference was organized. 😊

"Ma'am, what inspired you to write this book?" asked one of the journalists.

"Nothing as such. I've been writing all this since when I was 13." she replied.

"Wow! You mean, you didn't put any extra eforts in writing you're first ever book?"

"Nope."

"Ma'am, but this book seems a bit too realistic! One can relate to it. Does that mean it's based on your own life?" questioned another journalist.

"Yeah, it is." Gunjan answered, in a ther low tone.

Everything went off well, Gunjan was happy after quite a lot of time.

Samrat was watching this! He lived in USA. He was surprised to see Gunjan like that after so long, he knew how sad she was since the very beginning still a beautiful smile used to play on her face everytime but not she seemed like a complete saddist. And when he heard that that book was based on her life, he bought a opy of the book for himself. What he read atonished him. 😲

"She still loves me. I knew it. And my poor angel has gone thorugh so much. I thought I knew everything about her but I guess I was wrong. I have to go, meet her." he thought.

Samrat went to India, after 2 yrs. He missed his country a lot. When he went to her house, no one except the servant was at home. He asked him to wait. Samrat was feeling very nervous. Moreover, he felt the urge of seeing his angel. He threw away all her photographs, he went up to her room in hope to see a few of her pictures. When he went there, he saw only one photo in there. That picture was his, Ridhima's and Armaan's. The most important people of Gunjan's life. He found a diary lying under it. He picked it.

"This is Gunjan's jounal. I must read this." he thought.

He read it and felt very very nostalgic. He had lost his senses. He didn't want to live. He could feel her pain. His love's pain. 😭

"Samrat, tum?" exclaimed a girl from behind.

Samrat turned around only to see Gunjan, smiling at him. She had grown weak. She looked frail and had lost her charm. She had dark circles. She looked very simple in the plain white suit she was wearing! He cursed himself as he was the one cause of whom she bacame like that.

As soon as she saw Samrat, God knows what happened to her. She ran up to him and hugged him tighltly. 😳 Samrat reciprocated with equal love. When they broke apart, both felt awkward.

"Gunjan, I dun wanna waste anymore time. I wanna confess something."

"Bolo."

"I still love you. I never knew how sad you were and how hard you tried to hide it from me. I'm very very sorry." he brok down.

"No Samrat! You wre the only GOOD part of my life. Everything seemed good and blissful when I was with you. Else, life was no less than a nightmare for me."

"I know that and now nothing like that would happen EVER again."

He knelt down, took her hand in his and said, "Ms. Gunjan Bhushan, will you marry me?"

"Yes." she said, without taking time. She felt very happy! She felt complete.

Samrat kissed her hand. 😳 He got up and pulled her in for a hug. They were both ery happy. They felt complete. 😳

~Sometimes, Gos troubles for quite a lot of time . . . but he still keeps something great in stor for you. Something that fills your life with utter joy and happiness. Something that makes your life seem like a fairytale.😳 ~

Tas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey thx dear..u kept ur promise and wrote a sajan os for us..plsss write more of thm..its a request to all good writers..plssss we need sajan ff or os guys..plssss..i am nt a good writer..so i am requesting u all..now as we have seen the sajan confession too so i wish someone could write some romantic ..passionate..emotional os ....maybe something abt thier love story after confession or maybe before confession too..jst anything..bt plsss need some sajan os doses..
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hey guys I am back with my sajan+mayur one shots.A long time had passed so thought of writing one today.This one shot is in two parts…just posting the first part now.If you will like it I will definitely post the next part by tonight only.So guys pls do comment or hit the like button.
In this one shot sajan,nupur and the entire gang has returned to Mumbai.But nothing much changed in the past few days all of them spent in maurena.Just that Gunur's dad noticed the extreme love gunjan has for samrat and in a way he himself was happy with her choice…his view abt samrat didn't match with those of bui.So he thought that sending gunjan back 2 mumbai will be the best decision for her.As far as nupur was concerned…she never got a call from mayank who had long left maurena without even saying a word to her.Her smile had lost somewhere…whether it was diwali or chinky's wedding…nupur's eyes never had the same glitter…and this was much visible to her dad.Her dad  believed that bui's unthoughtful decision of bringing an unknown boy to nupur's life shattered her and the best for her will be to return her back to her studies so that she can forget that incident of her life.So all of them had finally reached Mumbai.
The next day in college as gunjan and nupur walked down the corridor everything seemed so same yet so different!!!The feel was same but the meaning was so different.where gunjan cherished all the moments she spent with samrat in the college…in that corridor…in the classrooms…what all nupur could remember was the time when someone was with her and the college…the canteen…even empty classrooms and library seemed so beautiful!!!
Thinking all this both gunjan and nupur  were lost in their nostalgia with just one difference that  gunjan's eyes had a magical  glitter but nupur's were completely devoid of any feeling…neither pain coz in the past few days she had lost all hopes!!!Only then nupur notices that gunjan had stopped a few steps back.Nupur turns around to call gunjan when she sees that samrat is calling her from behind the pillar to come with him.This brings a smile on nupur's face…well this was something that was happening as a routine from the time mayank left from maurena.Only Gunjan's happiness was the thing that brought a smile on nupur's lips…seeing them lost into each other and so happy nupur turns around and decides to walk alone.She so much wanted to tease  samrat but that nupur was lost somewhere…may be where mayank was lost.Uptill now nupur's eyes were  completely brim with tears and she could hardly see the way when she bumped into someone.The sudden collision made the tears that she was forcing inside trickle down her cheeks.She quickly wipes them off but there was no use coz as soon as she looked up to the person she had collided with the tears were back and this time she didn't have the capability to stop them...It was mayank!!!As nupur looked upto him he seemed so different…so depressed…for a second she forgot all her pain and what all made her worried was mayank's lifeless face and his red eyes.She couldn't understand why he looked like this. she constantly looked at him without even blinking once…but only then mayank's heavy and teary voice broke the deathly silence between the two and nupur comes to her senses….
M:Nupur…
N:Mayank pls tumhein kuch kahnein ki zaroorat nahin….tum maurena se kyun aa gaye
   aur tumhari kya majboori thi mujhe iska koi explaination nahin chahiye…aur tumhein
   fikar karne ki bhi koi zaroorar nahin hai…ab main samajh chuki hoon ki tumhari life    mein meri Koi zaroorat nahin hai…isliye pls ye…ye…tension mat lena ki main tumhari life mein wapas aa gayi hoon…(and she breaks saying this…there is so much she wants to say but tears don't let her ..so she just leaves without saying anything else and without even listening to mayank)
 As she leaves…mayank is still looking to her in anticipation that she will turn back…she will ask why he left…how was he…and if not all this atleast she will turn back with the same concern in her eyes that she always had for him.He couldn't understand…was his mistake so big that the girl who used to get worried with his smallest scratch…or even when he just sneezed…is no longer bothered to know that why is he so depressed.Thinking all this Mayank who was already preoccupied with so many tensions…just left towards the locker room.
Scene shift:
Samrat and gunjan are walking in the corridor…and gunjan is blushing like always and
Samrat is looking at her with the same twinkle in his eyes and a sweet naughty
smile on his face.Only then someone's conversation breaks their romantic moment…
two guys were talking to each other and one of them tells to the other that his
new locker number is 145…listening this samrat stops with surprise.
S:145!!! Dude ye to mayank ka locker no. hai na…to tumhara kaise ho sakta hai???
 "You are right samrat ye mayank ka hi locker hai…lekin ab woh college se ja raha hai to ye locker mujhe mil gaya hai",said one of the guys.
and listening to all this samrat and gunjan are left completely shocked!!!
G:kya!!!!!!lekin…lekin ye kaise ho sakta hai…mayank college se kaise jaa sakta hai…
woh college se kyun jaa raha hai…woh…..
"ek mimute gunjan what are u saying???iska matlab tumhein nahin pata mayank ke saath kya hua hai…I thought ke tum sab uske achche frnds ho!!!!",exclaimed one of them to samrat and gunjan.
S:what do you mean dude???kya hua hai mayank ke saath????
"Samrat jahan tak mujhe pata hai…mayank aur uski mom se unka ghar khali karva liye gaya hai…and iski wajah se uski mom ko mild heart attack bhi hua tha…from the last seven days woh hospital mein thi…and kyunki mayank ki mom ki job bhi chali gayi hai…I think mayank can't afford to study in excel.
 As soon as that guy uttered these words…samrat was all red with rage and he seriously wanted to give a good dose to that guy for insulting mayank when gunjan keeps her hand on samrat's shoulder to stop him.seeing samrat like this both of the guys leave quickly.
S:chashmish…ye sab…banji aur dia ne to mujhse kaha tha ki mayank ko ek scholarship exam mein participate karne ka chance mila hai isliye woh Mumbai wapas aa gaya…lekin ye sab….
G:pata nahin samrat mujhse bhi di ne yehi kaha tha…mujhe to kuch samajh nahin aa raha…only then samrat and gunjan hear a sound…as they look back it was nupur!!!! She was on her knees she had heard everything and was shattered completely.Only then benji dia and uday too come and all of them rush towards nupur……
That's it guys…since the entire scene is a bit long I thought of writing in two parts.if you like it Pls do tell me…I will surely continue.

hey princessyashika the OS was very gud...
pls cont. soon...