Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Another one on SaJan/Mayur - True Love always wins..

i wrote this some time ago.

Gunjan woke up slightly tired. She did'nt know what she was doing here - in this unknown place! She turned to her left sleepily. That awoke her completely! She saw Samrat being taken away from her. Her father,Hariprasad Bhushan,who never wanted happiness in his daughters lives,was pulling away Samrat from her. Samrat started being beaten and pushed.

"NO!!!",she woke up frightened. Samrat who was next to her woke up hearing her scream. He got up n caressed her cheek & asked, "What happened chasmish?".

Gunjan was still panting due to what she had just seen! "Samrat maine ek bahut bura sapna dega. tumhe..tumhe..",she just could'nt utter those words.

Samrat understood what she had seen. He pulled her closer,so that her head rested on his chest n he caressed her hair. "Do'nt worry sweetie,mujhe kuch nahi hua",in a soothing voice.

Hearing this,she calmed down a bit and closed her eyes. But then it came to her agian!

*Flashback*

"Papa,i love him" she shouted.

"Love? Do you even know how harmful it is?" smirked her father.

"No papa,its not harmful,it just makes two people happy", she said dreamily.

This angered Hariprasad even more.

"Who is this Mayank?uski status kya hai aur hamari kya hai!" her father said furious at his daughter's stupid talk.

"Status se kuch fark nahi padta.",she said firmly.

"Accha! to tum nahi sunogi",he roared. He pulled her hand and led her to her room. She begged him to let go of her but he just locked her in there.Why? Just because she loved Mayank?!

Hariprasad was angered by his daughter's tactics. She was never meant to fall in love with a dancer's son. He was the richest businessman & his daughter..! He felt ashamed to even think about it.

Nupur screamed & shouted but no1 opened the door.Gunjan wanted to, but she was scared. She wondered y Nupur was SO madly in love with Mayank! Nupur finally gave up and started crying.

Next morning -

Gunjan opened her sister's room to give her breakfast but she was shocked at what she saw. "DII", she shouted out madlly. Hariprasad came running and was shocked at what he saw.

After few hours,it was all over the news -

"Nupur Bhushan,the daughter of rich businessman found DEAD!"

Hariprasad was just angry with her for spoiling his reputation.

"We do'nt know if it was suicide..but why would she suicide - who had everything!"

Gunjan,after hearing this,thought that 'No.They're wrong. She did'nt even get the love of her life' and she broke down.

Mayank was totally heartbroken after hearing this. He had loved her so deeply! He sat down on the table n he could'nt control it anymore,after taking the whole bottle of sleeping pills, he was dead in a few minutes. In his last breath he whispered, "Nupur,main aa raha hoon..."

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

Gunjan never thought that she too would fall madly in love like her sister after two years.

"DI",she said tearfully.

Sanrat got concerned after hearing that. "Gunjan tum teek ho na?"

"Haan Samrat, bas di ki yaad aa gayi", she said with tears brimming down her face.

Samrat lifted her head. He cupped her face with one hand and wiped her tears with the other.

"Samrat...agar papa ne hamare saat bhi aisa kar diya toh?", she asked frightened.

"Gunjan,no1 can separate true love. Mayank aur Nupur bhi bhagwaan ke paas jaakar mil gaye. Tum chinta mat karo."

Gunjan smiled at him. He always consoled her, no matter what,she wiped her eyes and gave him a peck on his cheek.

"Haaye haaye! agar aise baatein karne se mujhe kiss milegi to main har minute ko aise baatein karne ke liye taiyar hoon", he said teasingly.

Gunjan blushed at this. She really loved him. 😉

She closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

In the morning, she saw newspapers which had her pictures and above it, "MISSING".Her father had published it in a quest to find her

After he got to know about her and Samrat's love,Gunjan just did'nt know what else to do other than run away. So she just ran away from there before it was too late!

She came to Samrat's house n was here from the past two days. But they had decided yo move to the US where Samrat's family lived.

At 10:30, they went to the airport and boarded their flight without any hassles.

They met his family there and they were all happy about Samrat's choice. 😳

Withing 2 months, they got married and lost total connection with her father. She was really happy to have a guy like Samrat.

Gunjan stood in the balcony and whispered to the stars, "Di! aap sahi kehti thi! In the end,true love always wins!"

do press the like tab or comment here -

-aish
tingtingteeding thumbnail

My first and the last love

Me, Nupur bhushan am sitting here enjoying calmness of the last sunset of the longest and the one of the most important chapters of my life. Its our last day of college, and so me and my friends had decided to come to the very beach we had so much fun during all these years. Me and my friends had done everything together, our pre-schooling, schooling and then college. And now we all knew that even though we'll remain to be friends we wont get time to see each other as often as before. I watch them now playing in water like some five year olds....and I watch him, the innocence, the excitement of a five year old shining on his face.

Mayank sharma, the cool dude of our gang and of the college. He was a big flirt. Flirting was something that came naturally to him. But still he had the innocence of a child. He was the closest friend I had in our group apart from my best friend gunjan. We weren't the back-slapping kinda buddies, but we teased each other and spoke to each other a lot. Basically he did the speaking. I always kept mum about what I thought with everyone including him, but he spoke to me about anything and everything in his life. I guess I was the only one he used to talk about his problems. He would simply come and sit quietly next to me and tell me all that is going on in his life. He never flirted with me....never ever. Maybe because I was the most reserved person in our group. I've had my share of fun with my friends but I would always keep my distance with everyone. He was the only one other than gunjan with whom I would talk with most of the time. Yeah I always had wall around me when talking to him but the wall was thinner and shorter than the one I had with the others around.

Yeah I liked him....actually loved him from the time I knew him I guess, from the time I didn't know what love was....or I cud even spell it. Everyone in our gang knows about my crush on him.....including mayank himself. Yes he knows I have soft corner for him. And everyone from our gang, including me, knows one more thing that mayank has a soft corner for me. Yeah I know he has a soft corner for me. You might think that we must be together then. No!!! We are not together. We are still just friends and I have accepted that we will remain just that. That's because he is too big a jerk to accept his feelings and I'm too stubborn to do it myself. Well somewhere of course the insecurity factor comes in. as he hasn't said anything about his feelings I can't be so sure about them. All I know is that we share a different equation then the others.

He had always behaved very differently with me. He never really tried to act all cool infront of me but he would come to me with his problems like a five year old. He could be damn annoying most of the times and we fought like crazy. But at the end of the day he would still tell me what happened with him that day. He was a very big prankster and his favourite target would be me. He once dared me go to go the principles cabin. And guess what I did???....i went to the princi's cabin and complained about him....when I told him about this he was so damn scared. I still remember the look on his face that day.

One more time, he borrowed my notes. He had to go for football practice and left my book in the classroom. Luckily I saw the book and took it with me. I was damn angry on him at that time. Exams were coming and if I had lost my book then I cant imagine how I would have managed. After the last lecture I met mayank near the gate. He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back. What could I do?? His smile is damn contagious, especially the one he always gives me. I was still pretty angry with him though and so I decided to teach him a lesson. I asked him to keep my book properly and that I should get it in the same condition as I've given him. First he nodded and then looked stunned. He remembered that he had left it in the class. He told about it and I feigned a frown. I told him that i want my book to be safe and he should better get it from the class. He ran to our class which was on the fourth floor. He came back panting and told me that he didn't find the book. I told him that I don't care from where but I should have my book safely with me. He saw my stern expression and panicked. He knew I was very particular about my studies and my books. He did three rounds of the fourth floor before he told me that he would write down  everything for me. I looked at him and said, "you'll need someones book to copy from na then?.here take this book.". I grinned at his look when he saw that it was my book but seeing him staring at me so intently the grin started to fade away. Just then he said, "you know this mischievous glint in your eyes looks really good". I didn't really understand his words at first but I felt a blush creeping up my neck. Even he looked a bit stunned at what he had said. He took my book and promised me that he would take care of it. I don't think I would have given such an irresponsible person to handle my book again but I couldn't help but trust mayank.

One time,  we were alone in the class and I was doing some work. I asked him to give me back my book that I had lended him. I guess he already very angry coz he threw the book at me and shouted at me saying I should get a life. I stared at him without blinking even once. I was very hurt. He had never talked with me in this tone before. The moment he saw the look on my face I saw regret in his eyes. I took my book and started doing my work without saying anything. He looked at me for some time and came and sat next to me like always. He said sorry and told me that he had a fight with his sister and so was very angry and upset. He said that he would never ever hurt me on purpose. I could feel the sincerety in his voice. I smiled at him reaasuringly and he smiled back.

Here I am now with only memories to keep with me for the rest of my life. Atleast unlike others my first love wasn't painful. I knew he felt for me and that was enough for me. I feel someone sitting next to me and turn to see mayank looking at me. He was staring at me continuously.

"what???", I asked him.

"did I ever tell you that your eyes are the most beautiful in the world??", he asked.

I blushed at this and looked away. I was very confused as to why he was saying this all so suddenly.

"mayank, is something wrong???...you are using one of your pick up lines on me?", I told him chuckling softly though my heart beat had sky rocketed with his comment.

I heard him sigh.

"I never used this line on anyone....simply because your eyes really are the most beautiful ones I've ever seen.", he said.

I turned to look at him and the his gaze made me blush again. What was wrong with me??? nupur bhushan never blushed.....not at such silly compliments.

"I guess we wont be able to meet each other as often now.", I said trying to change the topic.

"I love you nupur!!!!", mayank said. I looked at him immediately. He was gazing me intently. I could not think of anything to say. This must be his prank I told myself.

"I love you from as long as I know you. And I guess you know that right???? I always wanted to tell you this but never felt the time was right. I was an idiot to wait for so long and say it on the day when we are finally going in different directions.", he said.

I could here the pain in his voice and could see the regret in his eyes. I smiled at him reassuringly as I always did and said softly, "I love you too mayank since as long as I know you."

And I hugged him. He hugged back tightening his hold n me as if to tell me that never is he letting me go. And in his arms I realized that he will remain my first and the last love.

iwantitall thumbnail

One shot-

'so shall we begin or you think you know it so well that you don't need to reherse?', he asked making a mental note to himself not to say that again as her face contorted in irritation.

'you go first! Show me what you have been going on with the last few weeks that you think you can give me that tone kiddo', she said as she watched his face contort with fury.

She apparently knew what triggered him most. Talking to him like he was a kid. Though gunjan knew he was a cute adorable kid, but she had to make him feel like a grown up. Or he would lose it completely. Specifically when mom and dad still called him chintu.

'chintu? Zara tv on karna!'

'chintu. Apni pant badal, ye to har jagah se phatti hui hai! Aur yeh pant mere paas chod jayiyo. Sil doongi!'

And mayank, mayank would give them disgusting looks, which always missed their parents. It never occurred to them that probably they should give him atleast a little freedom for his sanity sake!

He would close the door because of excess of noise from the guests and everyone would rush in to see what he was doing.

'chintu!?! Darwaza kyu band kiya beta? Kya kar raha tha andar!'

But what he hated most in the house was the 54 year old maid. She would slop up on the sofa watching saas bahu sagas with her mother, refusing to even waste a glance at mayank as he came to ask them lower the volume.

'chintu! Tu pura din padte hi to rehta hai! Ja thodi jaake khel le! Sharer par thodi roshini padegi to tere liye bhi achha hoga!'

Roz to roshini mein rehta hoon! aade samay to yeh log mujhe ghar se hi nikaal dete hai! Ki inka saaas bahu saga miss ho raha hai!

Mayank slowly rubbed his eyes as he went through the project he had been working for on media racism. It had taken him the best part of the last 5 months to gather this whole thing up, from books and net and people. It wasn't easy to understand the differences but it was easy to understand the tag line:  you got to do it right, or you flunk!

And so he did, he had to of course! He had spent each and every living moment of the last 5 months just to understand every thing that this said, so he would finally crack it.

It was all planned, he would stay up till 11. Finish reading and revising the key points. And then he would go to sleep.

But that wasn't entirely the plan it seemed in his parents mind.

'chintu, dhekh chintu kaun aaya hai?'

Grrrrrrr, chintu again!

'chintu beta jaldi aa na!', his mother sighed.

Ignoring the lack of pounding in his heavy head, he drooped slowly to the living room to find 2 unfamiliar, irrevocably distinguished adults.

The aunty seemed to be fully flourished with gold, top to bottom which made him wonder whether she just fell into a gold mine. Almost every bit of her visible skin was covered with hair. And her underarms were too sweaty to be true. Now i know where the odd smell had been coming from, he thought making a mental note not to go too near for his own sake.

The uncle was worse. His whole face was covered with pimples and moles, wrinkled from the point the dark circles ended to the point where the thick jet-black moustache began. He wore a half sleeved shirt so colourful, that it looked like he had just come back from a holi party. And he wore a gold chain in his neck. No wonder, mom and dad keep asking me to wear a gold chain in my neck!

'hello beta. Recognize me?', she asked in a fake accent trying to pretence literacy, clearly it went unnoticed.

'should i?', he asked, ready to drop down to his feet in front of god. Please don't say, we are related! Please don't, oh no, please don't!

'arre i am your dads colleague. Don't you remember me? We used to have so much fun?'

Doing what precisely? Trying out some new combinations of colors for your shirts?

'i don't know uncle! I don't seemed to recall!', he said, as faint memories rushed past him, when he failed to block them!

'arre beta', mayanks mom answered. 'dont you remember pinky?'

Great now who the hell was PINKY?

'PINKY?', he asked hoping his question went unanswered.

'arre pinky, your child hood friend. Who used to play your wife in the ghar ghar game you used to play when you were a kid?'

Great! That had to be mentioned now! This is limit to embarrassment! I have never played ghar ghar! Boys play superman! Not ghar-ghar. GRRRRRRR.

'pata nahi mom! I don't seem to have such a great memory!', he answered clearly trying to hold the blush from creeping up to his cheeks.

'offo! Wo tumhaare hi college mein padti hai beta?', aunty answered.

Mere college mein? Was this woman sure? He thought hard, lots of hair, no use of deo, hurdled choice of clothing, maybe even a gold chain in her neck, or maybe a gold necklace. Only one name stuck him. His economics teacher, mahalaxmi iyer aka ms. Aiyyo!

Everytime something happened, like a kid threw a paper at her when she writing on the board, she would go, AIYYO!

But that was not to be pinky, he thought. Clearly they mentioned she studied there. She didn't teach there!

'i cant recall aunty! Who is it?', he asked exasperated now to get back to his room to work on the project.

'arre beta! Her name is nupur. Nupur bhushan!', she said clearly chuckling at his reaction. As mayanks mouth fell open in shock.

Nupur? Nupur was their daughter? His witty, cool, popular, no-hair, deo lover class mate, was their daughter?

He quietly locked his fingers together pushing the smirk behind.

This should be fun!

When mayank reached the peaked, silent road across his friend varuns house, he saw his gang standing there.

Varun, siddhant, abhishek, tarun.

He quickly ran upto them and greeted them with fist balls, punches and rude retorts.

Siddhant began the conversation as always. 'so dude? Project ho gaya?'

'hmmm.. thoda bahut!', mayank replied, as the events of last night came reeling back into his brain.

'guys tum logon ko kuch batana hai mujhe!', mayank said, as the others urged him to continue.

'you know guys mere ghar kuch wierd log aaye hue the kal', he said, as he began a vivid description of their pimples and mole filled face, hairy structure, gold love and color blindness.

As he finished they all gave him incredulous looks as tarun slowly laughed as he said,'dude are you trying to make us laugh, so we don't lose it worrying about the viva?'

'can you let me finish tarun? So you can pass a more innovative comment?', mayank asked exasperated, as he realised the biggest and the most delicious piece of the meat was still left to be eaten.

'kal un logon ne mujhe bataya ki unki ek beti bhi hai hamare college mein', he said. He could already smell the meat!

'kaun? Ms Iyer?', sid asked chuckling to himself, followed by the others.

' nahi guys! Its nupur! Nupur bhushan!', he said, as the satisfaction crept upon his cheek.

He turned to face the others, who all had the same smirks that he had held back last night.

(the spellings are according to the pronounciation!)

'so vun of the students heis stullen the chok box so  ', ms iyer mused at the not-so-attentive students, except a few who were now yawning without even bothering to shut their mouths with their hands.

'maam! The chalk box has not been brought yet!', said kanika, the smart ass of the class.

'Aiyyo! Bot is this kanika? Bere is the chok box?', she asked in an exasperated voice, as a student came in, handed a few chalks and rushed off.

And with satisfaction, ms mahalxmi droned on about mass media.

Whereas the second batch aka mayank,  Mahesh, nupur,nimisha, phalguni, patel, siddhant, shrida, and loads others were walking back to ms iyers class after a nice, enjoyable, smooth presentation and viva.

Nupur hugged phalguni, her best friend, as she discussed the daily girly dissections, and new couples.

'i cant believe it! That abhishek kaul has no self respect! After being  rejected by me 4 times, he asked me out again on phone yesterday! God!', nupur said, as she laughed with enthusiasm.

'lol nupur! You never told anyone how hairy and smelly your parents were!', mayank said. And that did it. Nupur glowered at mayank with eyes as wide as a chipmunk.

'aah! Please nupur! Not that chipmunk face please! That really makes you look like your dad!'

'how dare you talk about my dad!'

'how dare you talk about abhishek. Hes my best friend.'

'i wasn't talking to you! I was talking to phalguni.'

'so? I wasn't talking to you either. I was talking to my buddy, sid here!', he said and tilted his head towards sid as he continued, 'did i tell you sid? About how nupurs mom hates using a deodorant. Shes all smelly! Like she just came out of a gut-

And-SMACK. Nupur slapped him tight across his disgusting unshaved face.

And walked away with an air of complete dignity.

'how dare she slap me! How dare she! And she..',mayank started for the 87th time the next day, as he sat beside his big sister, gunjan who was busy working on some new dance steps.

Gunjan lightly lifted her hand above her head as her left foot automatically up to her knee as she swirled in a perfectly elegant manner.

'i still say that you go and apologize mayank! You had no right to talk about her parents! No matter how wierd they were!'

And mayank sat there trying to make some sense out of her words.

Nupur sat on the edge of her French window, her hand in the air trying to catch some of the rain drops as they hit the floor, when she heard the doorbell ring.

Frustrated as she was she slipped her slender feet into her slippers, and walked to the door to get it, since her mom and dad had gone for a wedding. They had left saying they would be staying there for 1 week. So she had the house to herself or so she thought.

'YOU!!??!!', she mused, as mayank stood there casually with his arms crossed with a frown on his face.

'chalo! Apna samaan bando aur chalo!'

'kahaan?'

'mere ghar! Aur kahaahn?'

'aur tumhe kyu lagta hai ki main tumhaare saath tumhaare ghar chalungi mr mayank Sharma?'

Grrrrr. Why are girls so tough?

'listen nupur. Tumhaare mom dad, aur mere mom dad aur di ke saath wedding ke liye gaye hai! Aur mujhe abhi abhi phone aaya tumhaare mom se, ki tumhe mere ghar par rehna hai in 7 dino ke liye!'

, he said, wailing out his frustration at her.

'oh', she said. That was all that she could manage. It made sense, mom would never let her be alone, unprotected. She always talked about how she would get raped in a locked house where she was sleeping if she was alone.

'ab chalo!'

'par! Par mere kapde to andar hai!'

'thats ok! You're mom packed and sent your clothes to di in the morning!'

That explains the empty closet!

Mayank sat in the auto beside nupur, as he felt her go uncomfortable as people from the scooters and bikes were staring at her sleeveless top and knee length skirt. Clearly wishing for miracles. Nupur shifted a little towards mayank as she heard a gruffy looking biker parked beside her, whistling at her to come take a seat beside him.

At this mayank slowly yet with a strange kind of possessiveness shot his hands around her arm glaring at the guy with anger.

Mortified as she was with the idea of living with mayank Sharma in the same house, she couldn't help but feel protected and pleased. Thank god its mayank, and not abhishek or varun.

She thought as she quickly changed into her sweats and grey khakees, and prepared herself for this one eventful week of her summer holidays.

'good morning nupur.', mayank said, trying to wake her up as she cuddled even closer to her pillow, her hair flying all over.

'uth na nupur! You're coffee is getting cold!', he remarked as nupur opened one eye and stared at him with complete ridicule.

'what? I just said you're coffees getting cold'

'you are sucha mommys boy mayank. You sound just like my mom!'

'dont compare me to-'

'ufff! Can you stop ridiculing my parents?'

'achha sorry!', he said taking a moments time after which he continued,'i.. im sorry for the other day.'

'i guess im also sorry!... for slapping you!'

'chuck it! What do you wanna do today?'

'rest! Im very tired'

'you wanna rest today also? Or you think you might wanna be a little more fun then the lazy loser you were yesterday.'

'awwwww. Sholly mayank. Achha ok! Ummm... lets... lets do...'

'excuse me? Do it with you?'

'no you buzo! Let me think!'

'sorry, LOSER!'

'BUZO'

'LOSER'

'BUZO'

'LOSER'

'BUZO'

'LOSER'

'UFFF! You're getting on my nerves!'

'okay sorry! Lets do something fun today!'

'okay you know how to... play football?'

'i do! But do you?'

'obvo!'

'whats the plan for this fresh Wednesday loser?'

'well... i did something boyish yesterday! So... you have to do something girlish today!'

'im not playing make up make up with you for heavens sake pinky—i mean loser!'

'you remember?', she asked a soft smile playing on her angelic face as she smacked herself mentally for sounding so... desperate!

'well yea! Bits!'

'like how you used to fight with the others to be my wife-', he continued.

'in the game'

'in the game.', he agreed.

'so whats you're plan for today?'

'we go shopping!'

'NAWWWW!!'

Nupur woke up to smell the fresh air surprisingly at 6. The usual time that mayank came to wake her up every morning. But today... where was he?

Nupur slowly slipped out of bed, to look for mayank as she found him in the kitchen cooking for them. She smiled against her own self.

He looks so cute in that apron. And those musceles, and that perfecftly toned body. NUPUR! Don't think like that! Hes just your friend! And anyways hes too... perfect for you!!

'happy birthday!', a voice chimmed from the kitchen bringing her out of her thoughts as mayank brought out the freshly baked cake that mayank had been working on for the past 2 hours for her.

'you made this?'

That night  after a long afternoon of wrestling and baseball games, she felt her heart ache, ache to be with mayank. Be close to him, snuggle up with him as she had with mayank while they were watching the baseball game.

It felt oddly uncomfortable tonight!

But just as she thought about it, a shadowy figure came beside her, and shut her scream.

'nupur! Its me. Mayank!', it whispered.

And that was it, she dint scream or question after that, as he joined her in her warm blanket snuggling her tight to his chest, as her hands automatically found a place on his amazingly masculine smelling vest.

'thanks', she whispered in his ears as he slightly kissed her goodnight before he drowned into the most comfortable sleep possible.

The next day was the most uncomfortable day they had had so far.

They both busied themselves in studying or writing notes. Trying to ignore the aching feeling in their hearts to be with the other.

But that night again, without fail they snuggled about together in nupurs bed talking about life.

Finally it was Sunday, the last day of nupurs stay at his place.

He could feel his heart cringing every passing second.

She would be gone tomorrow, and then everything would go back to how it had been. Nothingness.

He had to do something, he had to! He had to tell her, how he had been feeling the last few days about her. How his feelings had suddenly altered for her. How he was utterly, crazily, and yet to intensely.... in love with her.

That night mayank hugged her tight in the night as he felt her tears flooding his shirt.

'mayank...?'

'ya nupur?'

'i... im gonna miss you!'

'im gonna miss you too nupur!' More than you can imagine!

'why cant it be this way forever mayank?'

'you want it this way?'

'i.. i do!'

'nupur?'

'yes?'

'do you think you can spend your entire populazi chicky life with a loser like me?', he asked waiting for the tight slap, which he had gotten the other day. Instead he got a set of wide passionate eyes staring at him like a dream come true.

'mayank... you.. you're pruposing?'

'something like that...'

'i..'

'nupu-'

'yes. Yes mayank Sharma. Nupur bhushan is ready to spend her entire life with YOU!'

'But nupur! Don't be so rash yaar! Soch dang se!'

'soch lia buzo! And the answer is yes.', she said her eyes wide with ecstasy.

'ab hug karta hai ki aur lectures sunane hai buzo?', she asked him playfully as he hugged her tight in his arms, burying her deep, never wanting to let go.

'buzo!', nupur said playfully getting his arms off her. 'you're so like my mom! How will i romance with you! '

'LOSER!!!', mayank shouted throwing a pillow hard at her face, which was returned with an even harder blow as they both started rolling on their stomach laughing, when suddenly nupurs face turned serious.

'yaar buzo...'

'hmmmm.'

'kal phir se mujhe apne ghar jana padega! Aur phir hum kitna kam milenge hai na?'

'i wish we could have a little more time with each other loser!', he said almost praying when his cell buzzed.

He picked up nupur in his arms and went to the cell as they both read the message:

Chintu.. yahaan pe thoda time lag raha hai. Bahut tez barish ho rahi hai. Aur koi transport nahi hai. Aur pata nahi kitne din tak.. manage kar le na beta. Aur pinky ka dhyaan rakhna.

-mom.

They read as theyre eyes lightened with an unsaid aura of excitement and fun. Maybe it wasn't too late to have fun. Was it?

Awwww mannn this is soooo farr the longest one shot in my history, and the happiest!

Awshhh ndd u guys deserve itt!!!

As promiseddd after my last dhukiyarriii one shot!

Hope u guys like it

Do press the like button silent readers so i know you enjoyed!!!!

Love and luck

Cindy.

shwetaloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
plzzzzzzzzzz clips ki sath jo picss hoti han wo doooooooooo
    plzzzzzzzzzz friend😊
tingtingteeding thumbnail
The things that changed

Well I'm mayank sharma, an outgoing person and nupur had always been this reserved kinda girl. I remember how she was. one of the things I liked about her was her wit. She rarely spoke but when she did it would be something very witty. She wasn't extra-ordinarily beautiful but beautiful nevertheless. Her smile shone through her eyes. She was plain and simple and liked her for that. I loved how she would tuck the strand of hair that would occasionally come on her face, with so much force behind her ear. She hated it. I asked her once why she didn't keep it on her face like other girls did and she would reply, "hair shud stick to your head and not your face and besides I don't like anybody or anything disturbing me when I'm doing something important."

That shut me up, coz I had been babbling about for a long time and I didn't know if she was also pointing in my direction. Because for one thing she could never be rude to anyone. That's one of the things I didn't like about her. It sometimes made me think that she was fake. How could anyone be so sweet all the time. I always thought that we were good friends. But somehow in these four years I felt like I was the only one who thought that. We didn't speak even once in these four years while I was in contact with all my friends. I don't know why but I had been thinking about her a lot for these four years. A lot more than all my friends with whom I'm still in contact with.

And now that we met after four years, I find her so different than before. She is not that shy, reserved girl anymore. She has turned into an outgoing person who is funny and smart. The girl who was known for her being a great student is now among the slackers of the class. She used to be so organized before and now....so disorganized. She is so chilled out that I had to kick myself hard to believe my eyes. She is witty like before but she is also funny now. Not that it's a bad thing but this was not what I had expected her to be. She didn't smile anymore....she laughed. Her laugh was beautiful too but somehow it didn't make me feel too good. She never laughed like that back then, when I was with her. This fact irritated me. Why had she changed??? For whom had she changed??? Did she have someone in her life??? These questions bothered me a lot. I don't even have a logical explanation as to why they bothered me, but they did. Also she behaved pretty differently with me now. there was a strange chill emanating from her towards me which made me feel like she had gone far away from me. She didn't smile through her eyes looking at me like she did before?..she hardly spoke to me now. She would be cheery with everyone but with me only the hi and hello convo. She was now also very sarcastic and bitingly witty.

Well mayank is back after four long years and I don't know how I should react seeing him. I don't know whether I should be happy or not. He didn't even bother to say a good-bye last time and it hurt me a lot. I guess I was the only one who thought we were good friends. And I was an idiot to fall in love with him. Yes I, nupur bhushan loved him, I still do. Getting over him was as it is difficult but I was getting there and then he came back. When I saw him in my college I was shocked as hell. I dint want him to come back. I even resented him coming back.....maybe because only now when I was finally very close to moving on he made it all the more difficult. I try as much possible to avoid speaking to him. That's because I'm scared that I might spill something I don't want to say. Also the fact that he left and dint even bother to stay in contact angered me.

I liked how he was back then. He would always behave a bit differently with me understanding that I might get hurt or get angered. I knew he thought I was delicate. I may have looked like but I wasn't. he never understood what I was. He never would. He is still the same except he seems to be a bit more mature now.  And he has a hint of accusation in his eyes when I look at him, which is seldom. I don't like looking into peoples eyes, least of all mayanks eyes. Who knows what my eyes might reveal. But the accusation that I see in his eyes gets me worried sometimes and sometimes leaves me angry. Who is he to give me that accusing look. Does he even know what has happened in these four years. No!! he doesn't because he was not here and he hadn't bothered to stay in touch. Well it isn't a big incident if you look through others eyes but it did change my life and it did change me a bit. But he wouldn't know. would he?? He was too busy ignoring me for these four years. I hate him. Yeah and I don't love him anymore. Yes that's it....I hate him now.....or do i???

Study hour!!! Hate it!!! So much completion is left and since I joined late I have a lot catch up. This is really maddening. And how the hell am I supposed to concentrate with nupur sitting right infront of me. My great friends are sitting together and since she comes in my group she is there too. Ok mayank concentrate on op-amps......oh look a strand of hair is coming on her face. Concentrate mayank.....she has changed, she is not the.....she tucked it back just the way she used to do it back then, with the same look and  force. She still hates it. Something hasn't changed then. And why do you feel so great about it???...concentrate on op-amps.....

And now she is smiling.....the same smile.....but why????.....and why is she staring at her paper??...what is there to smile about???.....comeon mayank now you are getting jealous of a paper???.....ridiculous!!! should I ask her why she is smiling? No!! your not her friend anymore....but whats there to ask???

"what are you smiling at nupur??", gunjan asked and I couldn't help but smile. She would definitely tell gunjan.

"look at this she asked me to do the same programs that were in my project. Now this stupid assignment will be a piece of cake.", nupur said her smile shining through her eyes.

She still looked the same when she smiled like that. As endearing as before. Same innocence and same simplicity.

Study hour!! and me doing this stupid assignment. And oh I feel as if mayank is watching me.....how am I supposed to concentrate anyways.....first the assignment and now mayank....eeks.... And this stupid strand. Cant it just stay away from my face and stop disturbing me. And mayank stop looking at me like that. You are disturbing me too. Concentrate nupur on the assignment. Hey these programs are from my project. Wow!! How come I became so lucky all of a sudden.

All for bunking the HODs lecture. I have to go the terrace of our college now. And this place.....nupur??? Whats she doing here??? Of course!!! She must be bunking too.

"Hi nupur!!", I say.

She looked around and stared at me for a while and said, "hi!! How come you are here??"

"umm.....didn't complete my work so had to bunk. And you???", I answered her question which was bitingly direct.

"oh......me too", she said. That's it. Would it take something for her to speak to me. Why was she giving me the silent and cold treatment.

"nupur is something wrong?", I asked her, this time directly.

She looked at me for full 10 seconds before replying.

"no.", she said and turned her head to face in the other direction.

"speak up damn it!!!! Why the hell are you treating me like this. I cant take it anymore. What have I done??", I asked my frustration taking over me.

"what should I speak about mayank??? What is there to speak about??", she asked looking straight into my eyes. I admired her guts for this.

"why have you changed so much??", I asked and I could here the hurt in my own voice. Why was I hurt?? Just because she had changed???

"changed? Mayank you weren't here in the first place to ask me the reason. And I don't think I'm answerable to you.", she replied with a coldness in her voice.

"nupur did I do something wrong??? I cant take your silence anymore.", I asked desperstely.

She looked at me and her features changed in a moment. The stern look changed into the soft and concerned look.

"no mayank you dint do anything wrong. I changed so that people don't see through me. I learnt to laugh at myself so that others wont laugh at me. Mayank I cannot fulfill everyone's expectation. And so I made myself someone from whom  no-one would expect anthing.", she said.

I just listened to her. the look on her face told me that she had never spoken to anyone about this. She had never explained any one about her changed behaviour. A lone tear escaped her eyes.

"you were great the way you were nupur. But I guess I was wrong in thinking you had changed. You still have the maturity that I always adored. Sorry for judging you.", I said.

She smiled at me.....the same smile. My heart skipped a beat.

"but why do you keep running away from me?? Why do you keep avoiding me???", I asked seriously.

her smile faded and I felt like kicking myself hard.

"you went away without saying bye mayank and it hurt me. The good-byes that are never said and explained hurts the most, especially from the one who means a lot.", nupur replied seriously.

I just stared at her.... what else could I do? She had just now said that I meant a lot to her..... so did this mean.....no funny thoughts mayank....but she just said......but you??....do you???.....yes I do.....i always did......i was a fool to not listen to my heart. I love her. I always did and I always will.

"nupur do you love me??", I asked.

She looked at me with an unreadable expression on her face and I found myself holding my breath.

"yes I do!!", she replied and looked away.

I was ecstatic. She really did love me.

"I love you too nupur!!", I said. She looked at me first looking shocked and then she smiled that smile of hers. The one that made my heart skip a beat.  And I realized that what brought us together were the things that changed.......

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail

I'm writing this what types of scenes i wanted in mayur track

Related 2 new track

As I'm loving this track ...hope cv's show sumthing serious sensible discussions over phone

It was at nite nupz was missing mayu so much ....she already told about babaloo 2 him ...& he said u better stay away from him aur kuch bhi baat hoo toh mujhe batane .

But on that day she wanted 2 talk 2 mayu but he didn't called up till 1am

Nupz got more depressed & sad ...

Everyone in the house slept but nupz was only taking rounds of her room & her eyes were on phone

As she saw the watch

Nupz- aaj lagta hai mayank phone karne bhool gaya zaroor books mein nazare gadhakar baitha hoga aur time nahi dekha hoga ....yeh bhi nahi socha hoga ki main wait kar rahi hoo

Saying this she goes & sit over her bed thinking kya karo ...she is feeling more sad what she has seen in col . today which made her sad & depressed more ...she has seen SG romancing than adh-nupz2  romancing but she was alone mayu not there

She is having num eyes ....but now she thought 2 call him without wasting anymore min so she called him

In mayu house phone starts ringing

m chks the time ...saying ohh I forgot 2 call nupur

zaroor uska hi hoga ....aaj toh gaya kaam se nupur tujhe chodegi nahi .... suno mayank ab nupur ki baate .....he was all ready 2 face today nupz gussa

m picks the the phone

m- hello nupur

n doesn't reply

m- nupur tum hi ho naa

n still doesn't reply

m- nupur I'm sorry .....tum janti hoo naa main ek baar books padhne lagta hoo toh

he couldn't complete his sentence

n's little crying voice is heard by mayu

this makes mayu very much worried ....he felt sumthing within him getting sad & worried

m- nupur tum ...tum theek toh hoo

n still can't able 2 talk 2 him bcoz she was missing him so much which choked her voice by her sadness & crying

m- nupur I'm really sorry who aaj ke project par kaam kar raha hoo toh mujhe time nahi mila......aur tum toh mujhe janti hoo naa jab main books mein busy hota hoo toh kuch bhi yaad nahi rehta ...acha bato mujhe pata hai.... tum mujhe bahut miss kar rahi hoo aur main bhi tumhe..... miss kar raha hoo aaj

n now gets little smile ....but still not able 2 speak up

m- acha ab main waha nahi hoo toh mera ek kaam karogi

n- hmmm

m- toh plz apna aasoo poocho

n rubs tears from her eyes

m- apna pass pade table par jo paani ka glass pada hai who udao aur paani piyo

she does that as mayu was saying

m- nupur ....i love u

n on listening 2 this just starts smilinggggggg ...on that moment she forgot everything thing she was going through sum mintues back

n now only smiling

m- array waah aaj toh mujhe hi mauka mila hua hai baate karne ka

n- kya matlab iska ?

m- shukar hai kuch bola toh sahi

n starts smiling her smile gets bigger one

m- jab tum aisa smile karti hoo toh bahut achi lagti hoo

n- mayank ... I love u ...

m smiles at this so much so was nupz smilng

m-acha ab yeh batao kya hua aaj ...

n- mayank tumhare bina yaha kuch kuch bhi acha nahi lag raha hai ...

m- nupur mujhe bhi .......aur main janata hoo kyu

n- acha tum jante hoo

m- haa......tumne aaj jo jo dekha col mein usse tum mujhe aur miss kar rahi hoo

n was surprise but she felt happy deep down inside mayu no her whats going in her mind

now n  wanted 2 change the topic .....as she doesn't wanted 2 go further on this as she thought her sadness will make mayu also sad

so she started talking sumthing else

n- tum soye kyu nahi mayank abhi tak

m- ek project complete karne hai

n- ohh

m -acha ab hum kal baat kare ...mujhe yeh project kal submit karna hai

n- acha toh tum kaam karo main hold par hoo (full nautanki style)

m- nupur ab tum hold par hogi toh main padhai kaise karoga

n- who mujhe nahi pata

m- nupur

n- mayank......sirf tumhe apna kaan par yeh receiver hi toh rakhna hai aur kuch nahi

tum padte raho

m- usse kya faida hoga

n gets smile with blush on her face

n- mayank main tumhe mehsoos kar sakti hoo ki tum mera pass ho

m gets smile on his face ....bcoz this makes mayu also feel like that only ...

He doesn't say anything 2 nupz ...simply puts the phone over his ears ...

Nupz takes the codless with her on her bed

Both r smiling nupz just blushing

m- sees the receiver on his ears & smiles....

M is studying also .....both feel happy

N in mean while lay off on bed & goes 2 sleep ....with a smile on her face

m- puts the phone on codless when he goes off 2 bed put the phone on side of ear

n  cudles the phone like a pillow(lolz) very cutelyyyyy blushing smile

m also goes 2 sleep

as now morning arrives .....nupz sees the phone near her she remember that she made mayu 2 hung the phone ....

Nupz picks up the phone hurriedly ....

n- hellooooo

m was sleeping but phone was near 2 his ears ....the voice of hello hello goes into his ears

he picks up the phone

m- gudmorning nupur

n- mayank tumne saari raat phone cut nahi kya

m- tumhi ne toh kaha tha

n- mayank gudmorning

m- gudmorning

n- acha chalo ab phone rakho col ke liya dair ho rahi hai

m- ok byeeee

n- bye mayank

they put the phone down by having big smile on there faces than leave the bed 2 get ready for col.

Edited by loving_bird - 14 years ago
aish_punk thumbnail
SaJan one-shot = Who's hotter?

Gunjan got up,sat up and rubbed her eyes yawning. She drowsily looked next to her but did'nt find Samrat there. Where was he after all? She looked around confused but did'nt find him, but did find a small piece of paper lying next to the bed lamp.

She reached for it and got it, it read –

Sorry. Had to leave.

Samrat

She sighed and got up from the bed to freshen up. After doing that, she went to the breakfast table.

He had made pizza for her! Wow, she thought. She could'nt help but wonder how come he got so much time. Pushing those thoughts aside, she mumbled on the delicious pizza.

After finishing it, she just sat lazily on the couch. There was nothing to do since it was a Sunday.

She decided to watch TV and reached for the remote,found a note on the table –

How was the pizza? Its by me,so I'm sure it was good.

Samrat ;)

Gunjan smiled and muttered " over-confident freak"

She switched on the TV and squealed when she saw Roadies Hell Down Under coming. Nauman entered the screen and that dreamy grin did'nt wipe of her face, she was just starting at him.

Then she heard a small beep which spoilt her day-dream, and checked her cell angry , she found a SMS from Samrat.

She shook her head and read it –

" lol. I know ure drooling over Nauman!"

She smiled, he knew her so well. But then why did he vanish if all he;s doing is SMS'ing her, exactly WHEN Roadies was coming!

She got back to her show and only looked at Nauman. She was'nt aware of what else was happening on screen.

Suddenly, her phone rang and she muttered all the curses she knew, though they were not many. She saw the caller id say Mayank. She wondered why he was disturbing HER Roadies!

" Hello" she said acting sweet.

" hey gunjan..what shud I get for Nupur?..its her bir.." but before he could finish Gunjan interrupted " Mayank!..i don't know! Ask her! Bye" she screamed and cut the call.

He was sort of bewildered. Gunjan and acting this way, he had never seen her watching Roadies actually! She just returned back to Nauman and then the commercials came..

"Damn!" she shouted out

Then she sighed and thought of calling Mayank, she waited for sometime but he did'nt pick up " he better pick up before roadies returns", she said irritated.

Then he picked up as if having heard her, " hello"

" haan bolo mayank kya chahiye?" ,she asked.

" voh haan nupur ke liye gift leni thi..though confused hoon.", he said sounding confused too.

" hmm get her a new make up set or a new dress..u noe how much she loves all that!" , she said with a smile.

" oh yeah thanks gunjan", he also smiled.

" okay ab main rakhti hoon..bye", she said.

" bye" he said.

Then Roadies returned and she got glued to the screen again.

Samrat was standing in the middle and announcing " no,not those ..get the red flowers" the he turned around and said " shift the candles here..yeah fine"

Roadies was over and she was really bored. She thought of calling Samrat when the door bell rang.

There was a delivery guy with a parcel for her, she was confused but still took it.

She opened to it to see a beautiful red dress –

http://www.sugarscape.com/userfiles/red-dress.jpg" />

and a note-

I know Roadies is over know,so just wear this dress and meet me at The Beach restaurant at 6.

PS: Red is for love ;)

Sam

Gunjan grinned, he was so sweet and the dress was just damn pretty. She hurriedly went into the room to get ready as there were only 15 mins left.

She wore the dress and put on black eye-liner and lip gloss. She looked stunning.

Samrat checked his watch. Everything was ready and now he was waiting for Gunjan After 5 mins, she arrived looking as elegant as ever.

Her hair was let down, she had worn the dress he had given her, her eyes were beautiful and she was looking around for him.

" Gunjan" he called out.

She heard Samrat's voice and turned in that direction to see Samrat looking handsome in a black tuxedo. She went closer to him and could smell his cologne.

" Samrat u don't love me?" she asked.

" Of course I do", he said surprised by her question

" toh phir tumne black kyon pehna hai?" , she raised her eyebrow

He smiled, she was so naughty. " I don't need red to prove I love you" and before she could say anything he took her lips in his and kissed her gently.

When they broke from the kiss he put his hand forward and asked her, " dance?"

She smiled happily and took his hand. He led her to the dance floor and held her close. He twirled her around and she landed in his arms with her hand on his neck and his on her waist.

He made her move back and held her hand, pulled her close and they both held their hand sideways. He got their hands in the middle and kept moving to both sides.

They were just slow dancing and looking into each others eyes, when he asked her " now tell me am I hotter than Nauman?"

She blushed and said " yeah you are"

He planted a sweet kiss on her cheek which made her blush even more.

This is basically what i feel about nauman, i put my feelings there as gunjan's. I did change her character a bit, because i was bored with the usual, i hope u dont mind.

-aish
Heya guys!!!
This is Anshika!!
Here's my next mayur OS....

Pls do comment at this OS over here

I know her since last two years. She used to be so sweet, so gentle, yet so stupid and talkative. She used to make everyone laugh and solve everyone's problems. But I couldn't ever even guess how sad she was, and how many problems she had in her life.

Yes, I, Mayank Sharma, one of the cool and intelligent members of the gang, love her, Nupur Bhushan.

But I've been very late in realizing my love for her. I don't know whether she used to love me or not. But now, I know one thing for sure, that she hates me. And why shouldn't she? I had broken her heart and it really had a great impact, on her, on me, and on everyone. She had changed, because of me, and I realize it now.

I do remember the days we spent enjoying. They were like we didn't have any tension, anything. But now I know that it was just with me, not with Nupur. I remember she talked so much that I had to put something into my ears, because she couldn't stop, but that won't fetch me any success! We were best friends. She liked being with me, she told me once. She was a good learner but had less interest in studies.

But that one day changed our lives to a great extent. I don't remember from where it started but I remember for how long it went and how it ended. It was a very small issue but because I was very upset that day, I busted upon her and didn't talk to her for a few days. That was when I started realizing that I had changed, my thoughts had changed, and I had started loving Nupur.

She was very hurt due to my harsh behavior towards her for some days, even all our friends supported me, I don't know why. But Dia was neutral. Nupur had decided to leave the college but Dia made her understand that her mother is not well and her father is working very hard to fetch money for her mother's treatment and her college's fees. So she needs to take every step very carefully. Therefore, she didn't leave the school.

But she changed. She didn't talk to anyone much. She just said hi, hello, bye, etc., nothing else. She started to do things that would make her busy every time- study, remain in the library, or do household works. But she didn't talk to me, which hurt me. I thought she was angry with me.

One day I was passing by an empty class. There I saw her sitting. Her back was facing me. She held something in her hand- a cute small teddy bear. I remember it was gifted by me on her birthday. She was saying something also which was not clearly audible. So I went near her.

She said, sobbing, 'tumhe pata hai Ted, Mayank ne mujhe tumhe gift kiya tha. Wo kitna achchha tha na? har baar meri madad karta tha. Par mujhe kabhi pata hi nai chala ki main usse itna irritate karti thi. Wo kehta tha ki hum dono best friends hain aur hamari dosti koi nai tod sakta. Par aisa hua nai. Kyo mujhe usse pyaar hua? Kyo wo mujhe sirf ek dost manta tha par main usse kuch aur hi samajhti thi? Kyo use bhoolna mere liye itna mushkil hai? Kya main sach mein usse bilkul pasand nai thi? Tab ka to pata nai, par ab to main sach mein usse bikul pasand nai hu. par kyo aisa mere saath hi hua? Pehle main kam se kam ek dost ki haisiyat se hi uske saath rehti thi, par ab wo bhi nahi. Main Mayank ko kaise batau ki main usse naraz nai hu, balki sorry bolna chahti hu. Usne mujhe hurt kiya par usne jo bhi kaha tha sach h to kaha tha.' And she cried.

I was shocked to hear all that. I didn't know she loved me. Though I knew I had hurt her. But 'she' wanted to say sorry; why?

I sighed. I decided to go to her house in the evening.

Evening,

I went to her house and rang the bell. No answer. I again rang it and even knocked the door. Again no answer. But I remember once she told me how to open that old lock of her house's door using a hairpin! She excellenced in these kinda things!

So I went to the nearby shop to get a hairpin.

I opened the door. It took a bit time as I had forgotten how it was to be done exactly. But I still succeeded.

I went inside. It had been long since I went to her house. It was so neat and clean. The house that used to remain dirty, and things thrown here and there, was very fine now. I searched for her.

I reached her bedroom. She was sitting there, actually sleeping. I went near to her and sat down besides her. She held the same teddy bear close to her. It was also clearly visible from her face that she had been crying. I slightly took out the teddy bear from her grip and saw that its hands held a photo of hers and mine. I was shocked and happy at the same time!

I wiped off her tears. She moved a bit.

I said 'Nupur'

She immediately opened her eyes. I could see thousands of questions forming in her eyes.

I said 'Nupur I'm sorry.'

She didn't reply, may be because she was shocked.

I added 'Nupur I'm sorry. Mujhe pata hai maine tumhe bahut hurt kiya. I remember the days which we spent cheerfully. But I also remember the days which you spent in grief, alone. You were always so nice, but I was mostly sarcastic. Jab tum mujhse door chali gayi tab mujhe samajh mein aaya ki main tumse bahut pyaar karta hu, tumse door nai reh sakta. Uss din I don't know what had happened to me. I don't know why I said all that to you, but I swear I didn't mean any of it. Nupur please mujhe maaf kar do. I love you.'

I said it! I felt as if a great burden was now off my shoulders. But still, I had to wait for her answer. She was thinking of something.

Then she said 'main muh dhokar aati hu.'

She went to the washroom and closed the room. She came out after five minutes. Her face gave mixed looks and expressions.

I didn't know what to say. But I said 'Nupur?'

She came to me and stood still for a moment. Then she hugged me. I was a bit taken aback, but then I too hugged her back.

She said 'Mayank I am sorry. Main to hamesha se hi tumse pyaar karti thi.'

She broke the hug. I said 'I know.'

'what?? How??'

'Pehle to tum apne tears pocho.'

She wiped them off. I said 'maine aaj tumhe class mein baithe dekha tha, aur tum apne Mr. Ted se jo baatein kar rahi thi wo bhi suni thi.'

She smiled and teased 'tumhe sharam nai aati, larkiyo ki baatein sunte ho? Main uss waqt personal baatein kar rahi thi apne first and foremost love se.'

'achchha to mere hi Teddy bear ne mere saath gaddari kari?' I too joined her.

Then we both laughed. And it was the starting of the new phase of our lives....

aish_punk thumbnail
Here is a MaYur one shot , its a bit sad -

I lost her

Mayank was sitting on of the day the beach and thinking about Nupur. She was so pretty, but she chose him and he was so happy about that. He thought about the day when they confessed –

FLASHBACK

Nupur was practicing for the dance she had to perform alone for the college concert. He went upto her.

" Nupur" he said

"yeah?" she asked still dancing.

" wanted to say something…"

" to kaho na" she said twirling.

" will u be my valentine?" he said and swallowed.

Nupur stopped dancing and turned to look at him. There was anger evident on her face and he got really scared.

She came closer to him and more closer. Though Mayank was really scared he did'nt move an inch.

Suddenly, she hugged him.

" Mayank yeh kehne main tumhe kitna time lag gaya" she exclaimed.

Mayank's face broke into a grin, he so had'nt expected this. He hugged her back and caressed her hair " Sorry, mujhe laga ki u wont like me.." he said truthfully.

" Mayank! Paagal..i just wanted u to be my valentine..and no1 else..!" she said smiling.

They broke from the hug and grinned at each other.

FLASHBACK OVER

After that, they had fallen in love to and they were really happy about that. Today they were going to get married. He could'nt have been more happier. But he decided to spend his last few hours at the beach enjoying the waves.

….

He went back to his apartment and showered quickly. He went to the area of the wedding. He saw some quirky relatives of his and he hoped there was no fault in his black sherwani

" haaye mayank beta, kitna sona lag raha hai" one of his chachi's said.

" teri nazar utarna chahiye" his maami said.

" nahi..teek hai" he said uncomfortable.

All of them laughed, and he was left wondering why. Then, he was walking down the hallway when he heard his name. He definitely recognized the voice.

He turned around and grinned, " Hey samrat!" They both exchanged HI5's.

"kya yaar..mujhe to invitation gunjan se mila..tu toh bhool hi gaya!" he complained.

" nahi yaar, bas time nahi mila invitations bhejne ke liye" he sighed.

" chalta hai chod..par yeh bata yeh hua kaise?" he winked.

Mayank blushed, " bas ho gaya aur pata hi nahi chala.."

" vaah vaah..kitna romantic ho gaya hai!" he teased.

They both grinned at each other. Then Samrat coughed, " ahem ahem"

Mayank give him a curious look and turned to look at where he was looking. She was the most beautiful thing ever. She was wearing a orange and red wedding gown and he could'nt take his eyes off her.

She came slowly towards him, and smiled. They both went to the mandap and sat down, both of them blushing.

Pandit ji started his mantra's, but then suddenly –

" STOP!"

Everyone looked in the direction of the voice. Masked men with guns in their hand, aimed at Mayank.

Nupur noticed that they wanted Mayank, and got scared immediately.

Everyone was in a commotion, thinking what to do. Suddenly the gun shoots.

" Aaah!" we hear a scream.

Mayank is shocked and extremely frightened.

" Nupur!" he screams.

She's lying in his arms, the gun-shot having hit her. She had just come before Mayank when it was fired. He felt so bad , and his tears did'nt stop.

She was still giving him a tearful smile.

" Nupur" he cried.

" ssh Mayank"she said.

He tried lifting her, but she did'nt budge. " rehne do, I want my last moments to be in ur arms" she said.

" nahi nupur, we can save u"

She put her finger to his lips. He was silenced. " please mayank"

What else can he do now? Nothing. He cried heartlessly,and planted the last kiss on her lips. She gave a beautiful smile and shut her eyes.

He cried on her, but he will never forget her!

…..

hope u liked it :)
if u wanna leave comments -

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1297094

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@aish_punk hey my frnd...u made me cry yaar..especially the end..i wish nupur was saved...but it was great...keep up the good work....and do come with more of such good shots...and ya on sajan as well...u seem to be a sajan fan as welll....i guessed it from your siggie and avi...so pls along with mayur do write on sajan as well...n yes the shot was very nice...