one shot- Mayank and Nupur scene

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

****HI.. My name is Preeti, and i am a HUGE MN Fan.. I am kinda tired the way the MN track has been handled.. So I wanted to take the MN tract somewhat in a way I Imagine it to be.. Here  is  what I may want to see for MN after they have patched up that is Back in Mumbai...So Creatives, I will be Glad if you want to use this scene--just dont forget to give me credit for it.. HAHAH.. So anyhow.. MN fans.. Please read and Note: this is my First ever one shot attempt on any TV couple.. so I hope you like it, and please leave comments so I know if I shld continue writing more...I spologize in advance for any spelling errors/gramatical errors etc.. When you read the scene.. Imagine Mayank and Nupur in their characters, the way they speak, the way they wld approach a situation etc..

Here is a brief snyopsis of the scene..(M is now working part time after college for a group of professors for the Junior department.. Hes given the responsibility of preparing the lectures, reviewing homework, preparing assignments, reviewing examinations and so on. AND gets paid for his work..

One evening, M is working in the  office.. Its a small office space located close to the college campus rented by the college itself.. .... The office /room has many old bookshelves... not what their college library looks like but  has a shack with all  college text books and educative materials collected over the years. There is a small rotating fan in one corner and a small desk and a huge pile of binders stacked.on the desk. These are assigment work collected from students.. One of the Professor's has asked Mayank to review these for him..

Mayank is busy reviewing the binders one by one...flipping pages and using a pen and scribbling on the papers.. ( maybe making corrections and giving  marks ).. He looks up -appears to be thinking but then a sudden feeling surfaces.. he closes his eyes for a quick 2 seconds and slowly opens it.. He can FEEL HER.. he slowly smiles and turns to his side and sees HER standing near the door.. There is the slow MN music playing the bakground with drums now.. There is eye contact between them now)

M-( gets a hold of himself)  NUPUR.. Tum.... Yaha... Iss wakt.. Sab theek to hai.. ? ( concerned look on his face for the love of his life)

N-( Looks at him)-- Ha..Mein -woh..(she has a tiffin box in her hand. Mayank is now looking at it).. Meine socha ki tumhe bhook lagi hogi to mene tumhare liye Vegetable Sandwhich laya hai.. ( mayank is jst staring at her. She speaks slowly-) Tumhe to Bhook lagi hai na..? (and she starts to walk towards hims slowly.... She then takes the chair, drags it closer to him and takes a seat next to him.. )

M- Nupur.. lekin tumhe yeh sab karne ki  jarurat nahi thi.. Mera matlab hai ki.. itne late .. Ghar walo ko ...
---
N- ( before mayank can complete his sentence).... Uday bhaya, Diya aur Gunjan.. Sabhi ko pata hai ki mein tumhe milne aayi houn.. woh ...unlogon ne hi Madat ki hai yeh sandwhich pack karne ke liye.. (and gives that innocent look)

M-- (Smiles).- Accha.?? yea fir shayad ghar wale tumehari Sandwhich kahane se Katra gaye.. aur tumne socha ki tum yeh mere upar aazmake dekhlogi.. (and gives his big sweet GRIN...)

N-- Mayank-- tum bhi na.. Mene tumhare liye sandwich banaya aur tum ho ki mera mazak uda rahe ho.. Theek hai. agar tumhe sandwhich nahi khana hai to.. Mat khao

M-- Aree nahi nahi.. mein to kahunga.. Varna yeh sandwhich roh padega (and grins again.)......

N- Mayankkk.. (and then starts to playfully hit him on his arm)

M-- Accha sorry sorry.. (and then masti masti mein..Mayank's hand hits her head by mistake. Nupur suddenly screams.. Ouuuu.. Mayank's expression changes from totaly masti smile to grave concern.. Looks up at Nupur and grabs her hand and touches her head..)

M--Nupur.. Kya tum theek ho.. I am sorry..masak masti mein lag gaya.. Dikhayo to.. Kahi chot to nahi aayi

N---(hesitates.. but then removes her hand from her head. She appears ok..) kuch nahi.. bus thoda sa lag gaya.. lkein mein theek houn.. Chot nahi aayhi hai..

M- (relieved-- sighs)..Tum bhi na nupur.. itne tez ladayi karti ho ki kohi sumo wrestler bhi haar jaayega (and smiles again)

N- Tum to.. mera mazak udana band nahi karoge .. hai na..? (twists her lips this way that way.. like shes a bit irriated with mayank's leg pulling)

M-- (Notices this.and while nupur is looking the other way, he is smiling to himself..He grabs his chair and takes it closer to Nups Chair)

M- Nupur.. accha baba i am sorry.. dekho abhi tum naraz mat ho.. varna mera bhi mood kharab ho jaayega aur fir un students ke baarein mein socho jinka assignements mein abhi kuch der mein review karne wala houn.( giving her that Masti Innocent look ). to mere liye nahi to atleast unke baarein mein socho..unke marks ke baarein mein socho.

N- (Totally gives up on Mayank.. smiling slowly). Theek hai.. tumhare liye nahi lekin woh students ko ( looks at the assignment stack) yeh akdu sadu reviewer ke sadu review se bachane le liye mein mera gussa naak se hata deti houn..taaki tum bure mood mein aa kar kahi unhe kam marks na de do.. ( wicked smile)

M- ( touches her nose with his fingers, and they both smile)

M- Waise Nupur Mujhe to Bahut bhook lagi..Chalo Daba kholo.. sandwich bhi aasma lete hai

N-- ( excited- Opens the dabba with much enthusiam. The sandwhich is wrapped in paper.She opens the paper..and removes the sandwich. The sandwhiches are cut in halves).

N-( speaks exciteldy with her enthu espressions) Pata hai mayank...Mene bhi apna dinner nahi khaya.. to mene bhi apne liye sandwhiches saath lekar aayi houn..Hume college mein bhi jyaada wakt nahi milta saath mein to mene socha ki saath mein khaayenge to kitna mazaa aayega.. hai na? ( smiles sweetly)

M- (looks up at her slowly- verly lovingly.. very touched with the fact that his lady love hadn't eatten dinner yet and she has so lovingly brought it to the office so they cld eat together, spend time together. He then takes half of the sandwich).To fir to tumhe iss idea ke liye price to milna hi chahiye..

N-- aur woh kya hai?

M--Mere haaton se sandwich khane ka ek Mauka.. .. (and smiles at her lovingly)

N--( All blushing and smiling)

M -- ( slowly takes the sandwhich  to her mouth. She bites on the sandwich.. She then takes the other half and gives it to him.. and he takes a bite of the sandwich. Both looking at each other.. smiling.. LOoking very very cute.. )

M- Nupur..Yeh Sandwich .. Bahut hi accha bana hai.. aur.... tumhare haathon se khakhar aur bhi jyada accha lag raha hai

N-- Thanks.. and looks down (Blushsing) . Tumhare bhi yeh price mujhe bahut accha laga. ( smiles)

(They both look at each other and smile- New scene after commercial break

(scene comes back.. MN are done with eatng their sandwiches and are talking/smiling.. Suddently M looks at the clock)

M- Nupur.. kaafi der ho chuki hai.. Mujhe lagtha hai ki tumhe abhi jaana chahiye.. nahi to ghar wale pareshaan ho jaayenge

N ( looks at the clock and suddently expression turns dissapointed ki time has flown by so quickly)

N-- Ha.. tum ....theek keh raho ho.. Shayad mujhe abh jana chahiye.(she then turns towards mayank and looks at him with care)..Lekin tum yaha kitne der tak rahoge mayank? kya tumhe Ghar nahi jaana? kya aunty pareshaan nahi hongi?Kal college bhi to hai naa..

M-- (smiles) tum mere baare mein bilkul chinta mat karo.. Mein theek houn.. Aur mene maa ko pehele hi keh diya tha ki mein late ho jaunga.. Aur waise bhi yeh assignments bhi to review karne hai professor ke liye

N- (turns to look at the stack of assignements on the desk. her expression suddenly saddens. She slowly turns to Mayank..Looks deeply into his eyes.. Mayank stares back into her eyes.. She moves closer to him.. she takes his hands..in her hands and then gves him a concerned look. The sad MJHT tune plays at the background)

N- Mayank..... mein jaanti houn ki tumhare liye yeh sab karna kitna mushkil hota hoga.. Subhe college, shyam ko job, fir padayi aur assigments.... Lekin mein yeh bhi jaanti houn ki tumhari yeh mehnat tumhe ek din sabse upar lekar jaayegi....  (now her eys get a bit teary, and she gets emotional)..Mayank...Pata hai tumhe tumare maa ki madat karte dekhar,aur Tume itne saare responsibilies uthate  dekhkar, woh bhi bina kuch shikayat kiye  humesha haste... mere dil mein tumhare liye izzat aur bhi jyada bad gayi hai Mayank.. Mein jaanti houn ki mein kitni luky houn ki tum mere ho..Mayank.. Mein... ( almost crysing)..(mayank immediately puts his hand on her lips and intervenes)

M-- ( he then cups his hands around her face)...Nupur..Jab tumhara pyaar mere saath ho.. to mujhe lagta hai ki har mushkil ka saamna karna aasan ho jyaata hai..Ha.. abh humare thode mushkil times chal rahe hai, magar tum hi to kehti thi ki humara pyaar har ek khatinayo se jeet jaayega.. aur mujhe yakin hai ki humara yeh pyaar  yeh  mushkil samay ko bhi  peeche chod aayega. ( he now looks into Nupur's eyes with intense passion and speaks slowly). Lucky to mein houn nupur Tumhara Pyaar Paa kar.. ( and smiles very lovingl at her) ( the MN track  now starts to play in the background .. with the drums. Nupur also looks into Mayank's eyes with passion and full of love.. they are both lost into each other's eyes,souls connecting, hearts beating.)

( And then they both impulsively get into a Tight embrace... Full of heart felt passion.. Both Teary eyes.. Both happy that they are in love with each other..the Hug is so very meaningful.. Knowing that have each other to rely on.. They have each other to carry them through all the hard times.. and most importantly knowing they love each other very much..)

(with this.. the background music fades.. The lights begin to fade and the camera then slowly backs away from the couple leaving them to enjoy their Moment)

*** OK friends.. this is the end of the MN scene.. Its not too fancy but somthing that can be potrayed on the show if sensibily presented.. No cheesy stuff.but very honest momenets of how much they care for each other.. Nupur bringing food for Mayuu to spend time with him is a symbol of how much she cares for him...Him feeding her the sandwhich is his sign of affection for her..and then the conversation they have abt the hard times.. is a symbol of understanding where both console and reassure the  other that they will be there for each other during harsh times, and are confident that toegther they will sail through the hard times.. Its a real conversation real ppl have in real lives..****

So MN fans.. lets hope we get some SENSIBLE scenes from the two rather than bikering arguments.. Rona Dhona for stupid reasons.. I demand sensible scnenes..

Please feel free to comment on this scene.. and thank you all .

LOVE MN/ARTI..

Sincerly, signing Off
Mayurfan001

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
nicely written, good job :) love mn !!
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sweetheart,,that was a mindblowing one shot! ๐Ÿ‘I am actually a more sajan fan but love mayur very much and miss them so much! Ur shot made my day and my hopes up! ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜I just want this scene so much to happen btwn mayur! Just cant bear to see nups in pain! ๐Ÿ˜ญPLZZZ CVs' take this scene into consideration and makke our dreamz come tru!

Well done again Mayur Faan001!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘
LUCYRIBEI thumbnail

awsome dear

hats of to u
i'm also big fan of mn
i miss them so much

love lucy
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
wowwwwwwww this was truely amazingggggggg scene
beautifully thought & written๐Ÿ˜

hope this is read by creatives .............they use there mind & put it
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well Written!
This is what i call sweet and simple! nothing too overdramatic!
really enjoyed reading it honestly! good job!!
ShwePoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very nice...amazingly written...
naina0123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its very very nice!hope dis happens on d show...
continue soon...
-Illusion- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing dear....keep writing
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi
lovely update.
just loveddddd it.
its eally very nice.