(Part-2)

THE END of Epi. # 72 !!
Edited by Dpka1415 - 13 years ago
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

OMG !!! thnks alotttttt Debi for the efforts u r putting here .... 😊

i was arranging the pics today .... dowloaded videos from youtube n have captured the pics.... m posting them in few mins .. πŸ˜‰

Welcome Dear Sister😊😊. Abhi to Episode 74 chal bhi raha hoga TV par.

Pic Update bahut Enjoy kar rahi hoon... Yeh teeno episodes mera bahut hi favourite hai😍...
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Debipriya

Welcome Dear Sister😊😊. Abhi to Episode 74 chal bhi raha hoga TV par.

Pic Update bahut Enjoy kar rahi hoon... Yeh teeno episodes mera bahut hi favourite hai😍...

yeah di abhi aa raha hai TV par ....mere bhi bohot fav. hai yeh epi.
😊
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

</div>yeah di abhi aa raha hai TV par ....mere bhi bohot fav. hai yeh epi.
<div>😊

Aur discussion ki baare me kya socha Dear 😊? Yahan aise hi jaari rakhhenge roz ki episodes ke hisab se kuchh Important/Favourite points post karna? Aur DOTW bhi chalega saath saath?

Page 68 me maine kuchh points post kiya hai last kuchh episodes se... Dekha hai?
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Ok so here v start with our

DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK : ROLE/INFLUENCE OF BHEESHMA'S INTERFERENCE IN LIVES OF AMBA, AMBIKA,AMBALIKA & GAANDHARI

Ok i'l start with Gaandhari's life . . Wel I think in her life it was her own decision of leading life as blind person which played much more important role . . If she knew her husband was blind then she should have helped him lead a quality life by taking important decisions herself. . Instead she allowed shakuni to take charge of her son. . πŸ˜• πŸ˜‘
Mujhe toh ye nahi samjh aya shakuni ne shaadi kari kab thi?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Maine toh humesha use hastinapur me hi dekha tha. . Lol. . πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† 
Ok cuming back on track. . I feel agar Gaandhari ne wise decision liya hota toh Mahabharat kuch aur hi hoti. . 😭I know she always tried to control the so called putra moh of Dritrashtra but I think a mother plays a very imp role. .she should hav not allowed her brother influence her sons' life. .n thats for sure that she was wel aware of shakuni's character . .

NOTE : These r my individual opinions. . I never meant to hurt anyone's feelings ;)

Wil cum up wid more points 2mro πŸ˜‰
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Debi di - millions of thanks for all those dialogues di, gotta love how Dr. Raza's dialogues convey such deep messages from the Gita with that informal ease... like bhaiya's fav "yeh dono ek dusre ko kaatate nahin, bandhu"... add to that Nitish's charming delivery... makes it sooo special and memorable! Can't wait for your views on that Kunti-Karn scene, as well as our new DotW!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Deeps - millions of thanks for the pics, we needed some war ones here real bad... lolz why do I like Puneet Issar so much πŸ˜• πŸ˜† And brilliant start you gave to the DotW, so far I agree with everything... I too feel that Gandhari freely entered into the Kaurav family and had a role in Duryodhan's descent into villainy, contrary to most others' opinions... I think she had way more pull over Dhritrashtra than Mandodari did over Ravan, so some sort of strong reaction from her might've change things, had she tried. And I also wonder the same thing about Shakuni, even tried to read through the original and figure out when exactly he ghar-jamaao'd at his sis's house but no luck, didn't find it πŸ˜† And in the serial they show him upset when Gandhari accepts the proposal, in the book he gives her away happily... there's no indication of what he'll turn into later... but anyways, really enjoyed your views so far, can't wait for more esp on the Amba-Ambalika etc situation cuz IMO that's a bit more ambiguous. Now you've got me looking fwd to what you do with the DotW over at our other CC also πŸ˜‰
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

@ Deeps - millions of thanks for the pics, we needed some war ones here real bad... lolz why do I like Puneet Issar so much πŸ˜• πŸ˜† And brilliant start you gave to the DotW, so far I agree with everything... I too feel that Gandhari freely entered into the Kaurav family and had a role in Duryodhan's descent into villainy, contrary to most others' opinions... I think she had way more pull over Dhritrashtra than Mandodari did over Ravan, so some sort of strong reaction from her might've change things, had she tried. And I also wonder the same thing about Shakuni, even tried to read through the original and figure out when exactly he ghar-jamaao'd at his sis's house but no luck, didn't find it πŸ˜† And in the serial they show him upset when Gandhari accepts the proposal, in the book he gives her away happily... there's no indication of what he'll turn into later... but anyways, really enjoyed your views so far, can't wait for more esp on the Amba-Ambalika etc situation cuz IMO that's a bit more ambiguous. Now you've got me looking fwd to what you do with the DotW over at our other CC also πŸ˜‰

ohhh reallyyy ????? i too njoiiii alott watching Puneet ji ... he did ful justice to his role... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
yesterday i was watching MB .. where yudh is about to start...Geeta updesh has jst finished n Pitamaah says "YUDH KE MAHURAT SE PEHLE MAIN KISI KI PRATEEKSHA KAR RAHA HU "
Duryodhan replies "AAPNE SHUBH MAHURAT KYU NAHI KAHA???? " with all his attitude...hahahahaaaaaa....🀣 i simply love his acting ... many a times she showed his adaaye as Duryodhana ....hehehe...mast lagte hai woh sab scene toh....

awwww thnks alot u liked my view point .... yeah i'll cum up wid the points regarding other ladies too... πŸ˜‰

Dpka1415 thumbnail

hey guyzz... after sooooo long i've made a sig. from pics of Geeta updesh .... but pics were not clear so is the sig. ...i wish i had clearer pics... πŸ˜•

(hope u like it) ... free to use .. πŸ˜‰