Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

wwwoowowwwowwwwww..... thnxxxxx a ton lalitha di fr d wndrful pixxxx....😊😊 awsmmmmm cgs evry 1 .... dey r simply superb... 👏 hey lola can u plzzz tell d name of d  font vich u hv used in d following cg ?  

Thanks a ton for liking, deeps 🤗 Can't wait to see some by you soon! That font was samkaran 😊
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Man ...Seeing this siggy makes me want to watch the entire scene again...!

MagadhSundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Man ...Seeing this siggy makes me want to watch the entire scene again...!

Aww thanks ashi, glad you liked it!! Sooo.... got arround to watching SK yet?? And how's MB2??
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Hi Lola

Yes i managed to watch just 5 minutes of SK , that was a couple of weeks back and i think Lord Krishna had just taken birth.

MB2 ?

Alright if you dont have any expectations from it. But it doesnt hold a candle to the 1st part amd thats because our Krishna , Nitish Bharadwaj isnt there. The 1st part is on Barbarik and the second part is on Arjuna mainly - focussing on Chitrangada and Ullopi. This was a major disppointment because they bundled up everything. I dont think what theyv shown is correct because that is not what I have read.

There is very little difference bw Pandavas and Kauravas .In the sense that Kauravs are shown ethical and Pandavas come off as slightly arrogant ! Duryodhan is shown lamenting that hel have to kill Pandavas kids even though he doesnt want to . He also refrains from doing anything unethical - like after trying to kill Barbarik the wrong way , he repents and apologizes to Bheem !

Also, thje actors look pretty old and unfit.  Although if u think abt it , its fine because they wernt exactly young during the war. But still.....

So Lola , you may be disappointed as ur  Duryodhan doesnt look as hot 😆

But Dusshasan fans neednt worry , he looks the same 😆

What I liked - This series clearly tells how Krishna is a little biased towards Arjuna. .... Maybe not biased but sort of focusses on Krishna - Arjuna relationship and how even in his sleep he knows when his Partha is in trouble.

The actor who plays Shantanu is the one who plays Krishna here!
Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 14 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anyone here seen Meera  ?
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
finallyyy guyzzzz m back wid a cg ...
hope u like it 😉 

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
^ What a beautiful siggy.

Love the effects.
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Wowww. gorgeous work deeps... keep them coming 😉

Hi Ashi!!! Lol "my Duryodhan"... kaisi dost hai yaar villain ke saath atkaati hai 😆 But thanks for sharing your take on MB2, now I'm a bit less eager to watch it then before... without Nitish most of the charm disappears anyway, and the morality mix-ups like a repenting Duryodhan and arrogant Pandavs doesn't gel well with me - how are we supposed to learn anything if the bad guys are good and the good guys are bad 😆 And I wasn't a fan of Shantanu as a character, so not really excited about the guy who plays him... yep, not as anxious to see it anymore, thanks for the insight!

But only 5 mins of SK... you can do better than that 😉 You'll love it I promise! When you get a chance watch and let me know if I'm right! Btw did MB2 at least have my other favs if not Nitish, Pankaj Dheer and Mukeshji?
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Lola , why blame me ! Ur the one who found Duryodhan hot 😆

Yes , except Kunti , everyone else is there.

I dont think Shantanu , the actor who plays Krishna in MB2 I mean is that bad, infact hes quite good . He has a sweet smile and if he had played Krishna in the 1st series , we probably wudv liked him. But it is very difficult to not miss Nitish B while seeing him /MB2.

And there is btw - the legendary Arjuna - Karna hug in this series although for a couple of secs. Arjuna is very upset on killing Karna and Karna comes to visit him (his soul of course) and tells him that ghes very hbappy he got killed by the ace archer and it wudv bene an insult *to him* if anyone else had killed him. Arjuna on the other hand says that if only he had told him who he was , he wudv given up everything for him. Then they hug *sigh*

Yeah , I know I HAVE to watch SK , Iv just been very very lazy
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Wowww an Arjun-Karn hug 😲 😲 😲... now I'm hyped to see it again... seems like MB2 was where BRC took the opportunity to write up all the meaningful fluff scenes that he skipped in MB for viewers who prefer a fast pace, but me (and prob Lali 😆) would've loved bcuz he and RS are actually qualified to come up with it... even if it's straight out of their heads it feels like scripture cuz they present it right. Am def gonna start looking for it again.