Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Wow..I do want to watch MB2. I did see trailers and was surprised to see another Shri Krishna.
Actually I hoped they would focus more on pandavas in general. Here again we see Arjun in the limelight I guess.

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lola and Aradhana

One advice -  Go kanjoos  and buy the Vcds instead of the DVD because theyr cheaper. πŸ˜†

Okay . The thing is that I think many facts have been twisted to give it a more dramatic effect ! Although the makers took this liberty in MB1 too but not to this great extent.

Happy that the story focussed on Panadavas but its pretty much about Arjuna. And that too is alright but theyv made Arjuna into some womanizer /loverboy who has no work other than hopping from Ulloopi to ChITRANgada which somehow doesnt sit too well with me. So if they focus on Draupadi and Subhadra in part 1 , they focus on Chitrangada and Ulloopi in part 2.

Likewise with Krishna , instead of Rukmini , the makers have focussed on Satyabhama . (which is not bad actually).The actress who plays Satyabhama is pretty and acts well.

I think the highlight of the series was Barbareek , the actor is pretty good and hte part has been presented nicely without twisting it much along with Krishna Arjuna equation !

Rupa Ganguli only has a special appearance in it. A couple of scenes with Arjuna and one with Karna's widow Padmawati.

But man , what a BEAUTY ! She looks wayyy prettier in thsi series 😲(although shes visibily heavily pregnant)
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww that isn't cool, then, portraying Arjun like that... kinda disrespectful actually... now I'm on the fence again πŸ˜’ Could you possibly take some screenshots of Roopa in MB2? I'd love to see!
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Lola

Sure , just give me some time. I gave the DVD to my Naani to watch it. As soon as she returns it back , il take some pics.

If theres a way to make videos out of it , il do that too (of course il have to learn it first ).

Aradhana87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Lola

Sure , just give me some time. I gave the DVD to my Naani to watch it. As soon as she returns it back , il take some pics.

If theres a way to make videos out of it , il do that too (of course il have to learn it first ).

Wow that would be great..unfortunately I cant buy it here..and I had some bad experience with ordering dvds/vcds online..so I hope some1 can upload it😳 (or some shop can order it..but they wont do it for only1 customer)
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Where do u stay Aradhana ?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for all this info everyone! Sorry I've been inactive lately, for some reason I havent' been able to post in this CC whenever I tried. :(

@Ashi, Wow, I'd really like it too if you can upload some of the good scenes in MB 2 or take some pics. I don't know know how to upload myself or I'd tell you, but Lola is superb at it so I'm sure she'll teach you in no time. But take your time, it's completely alright. :)

But the characterizations don't seem that super as MB 1 from what you said so far. Hmm....

@Dpka,

Wow, GORGEOUS Draupadi sig! The effects you used are really cool and the blending of pics if PERFECT! Superb job dear!

@Aradhana,

How have you been? We haven't seen you at the RS CC lately.😳 Busy?

@Lola,

I was thinking.....should we do Member Awards in this CC too or no? Not as many categories as the other one, but enough.😊
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago
Aradhana87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Where do u stay Aradhana ?

I live in The Netherlands⭐️
Aradhana87 thumbnail
@ Lalitha yes had exams and after that I forgot bit about IF and spent time on facebook 😳 but now I wont forget and will be here again daily πŸ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aradhana87

@ Lalitha yes had exams and after that I forgot bit about IF and spent time on facebook 😳 but now I wont forget and will be here again daily πŸ˜ƒ

Lol, ok.πŸ˜† So how did the exams go?