Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Arun deeps-

Hi! Yes , its a little funny ! I remember Roopa Ganguly confessed on SKS that she dated someone from Mahabharata! And then I freaked out when she said she had a crush on Nitish Bharadwaj 😲 😲 πŸ˜†
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Arun deeps-

Hi! Yes , its a little funny ! I remember Roopa Ganguly confessed on SKS that she dated someone from Mahabharata! And then I freaked out when she said she had a crush on Nitish Bharadwaj 😲 😲 πŸ˜†

Yes thats true but its not Nitish as she said..Nitish didnt notice it⭐️
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Guys, here is a sig my friend Jagavi made of Draupadiji from MB and Sitaji from RS's Ramayan....😊

Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Guys, here is a sig my friend Jagavi made of Draupadiji from MB and Sitaji from RS's Ramayan....😊

wow..2 beautiful and great actressesπŸ‘
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aradhana87

wow..2 beautiful and great actressesπŸ‘

Yeah, Roopaji and Deepikaji were really perfect for their roles!πŸ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicalAiswarya

Awesome pic update!

I really like this one :

And the Ganga actress is very pretty!

Thanks Ashu! Lol, I agree, Nitish looks too cute and funny in this pic.πŸ˜† He really does look like our Natkat Kanhaiyya.πŸ˜†

And the actress playing Ganga Maiyya really does look pretty, she has that 'divine aura'.

Originally posted by: lola610

thanks for the gorgeous pic updt lali!!! some brilliant shots of Nitish and Mukesh in there, I think they'll make for some very touching sigs!!! Can't wait to see πŸ˜‰ I'll try some too, soon as I'm done with this pile of homework they finally dumped on me πŸ˜” Oh and you did that fav moment I mentioned from the agyaat-vaas!!! thank you soooooo much! Wasn't that dialogue by Arjun about taking serious things lightly so awesome 😍

You're welcome Loli.πŸ€— Yeah, this updt has some really great scenes of Nitishji and Mukeshji.

Lol, got the hintπŸ˜†, will try to make some this weekend if I find time. :) Can't wait for yours as well!⭐️ Good luck with the homework though. :)

You're welcome for the pics of your fav scene, was going to take more but like I said, my Snagit stopped working at the last minute.

Yeah, the dialogue really was well writtenπŸ‘, I loved the Viraat episodes a lot, despite the sufferings poor Draupadiji had to suffer.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

thanks a lotttt lalitha for this great MAHABHARAT UPDATEπŸ‘

loving all the picsπŸ˜ƒ
the gravity on the faces of NITISH & MUKESH is awesomeπŸ‘
loving the above scenes⭐️
NITISH IS awesome a KRISHNA,CUTE ,CHARMING & GRAVE !!!!⭐️
MUKESH is just great as BHISHMA PITAMAH !!!!!
great actors are both these !!!!πŸ‘

Glad you like the update Sita.😊 Yeah, both Nitish and Mukesh were so perfect as Krishna and Bhishma Pitamah.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Hi everyone!πŸ€—

@Lalitha Di! Aww....Lalitha Di thanx a bunch for those grrrrtttt words😳 I just wanna correct U...Can I?πŸ€”...The Darupadi actress is not Rupali, her name is Roopa Ganguly, she has worked in several Bangla movies.😊 If I'm a treasury of never ending pics then, U r d one of wonderful creations n new ideas!πŸ˜› Really amazing pic updates! πŸ‘I luvd d one Arjun n Roopa both in women getup!πŸ˜†And off course Nitishji z good to see as always!😍  

Glad you like the pics Gunia.πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot for correcting me, lol, I didn't know it wasn't Rupali.πŸ˜† And of course dear, please don't feel bad about correcting me whenever I'm wrong.😊😳

Thanks for the sweet words dear, you're too sweet!πŸ€—
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Guys,

Here is a short creation by me...in painting effect. :)

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wowww gorgeous RS-BRC combo req Lali, it came out beautiful... the pic of Shri Hari you chose for the middle ties it all together so perfectly! And of course prefect text... your Ganga Maa sig is stunning too πŸ‘ Still bogged down with hw, so hope I get to see your sigs before I get around to making mine πŸ˜† j/k.... oh and so glad we agree about the Viraat epis, they contain some of my fav moments... esp the Arjun-Uttara ones πŸ˜† And Nainon Ke Darpan mein... what a song 😍
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lalitha

you are right. Both Deepika and Roopa are very beautiful.

I have seen Deepika (dont remember her last name) in real life. Shes very pretty. 😊