Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yay.....another one from u guys. I'm really excited as I was w8ing eagerly for this.....wat a beatiful promo with such an interesting name!!!! Luved it. And the song was also nice.😊😊 Btw doesnt the writing say " Kya kabhi do alag duniya ke insaan ki kahaani janam le sakti hai?".....actually it wasnt clear enough to read. Anyways, w8ing for the intro.....n thnx 4 the PM.
Edited by sumaiya wahid - 14 years ago
kyunki_iloveu thumbnail

Hey Summi and Kashish...

Wow....I cant wait to see this new Ff.........Aarzi..........the name is prefectly different....Just like the ff is gonna be......and of course from the promo I can see tht rain is gonna play a big role in the lives of Sujal and kashish........cant wait for the intro....thanks for the promo.....good luck with the ff.......ple....post soon.....

Luv

Mira

cute_samrah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

sounds like good..................i think another grt fic is starting by you....................likes the promo very much.................promo mein sirf barish he thi................n i think rain will be gonna play a romantic n important part in sk life.......................looking forward for intro....................

plzzzzzzzz con't soon

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey dears...............welcome back....................loved the promo...............very beautiful............congrats on starting a new ff.................and also good luck................cont soon with the first part n i neednt say but still pm me................
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys a warm welcome 2 you all in our new ff...we just want 2 thank u all 4 ure support and love that u gave 2 us in our previous 2 ff's...thank you for being with us and we hope you like Aarzii just as much as u liked Aashna and Saajhi...before any of you ask just to let you know that Aarzii means accidentally...the title is different and u will get 2 knw why we kept this as the title wen u read the ff...anyway thank u once agen....we love you guys 4 all the love u have given us till date...we hpe 2 receive it in the future 2...keep reading and commenting...luv Kashish and Summi xxx
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaiya wahid

Yay.....another one from u guys. I'm really excited as I was w8ing eagerly for this.....wat a beatiful promo with such an interesting name!!!! Luved it. And the song was also nice.😊😊 Btw doesnt the writing say " Kya kabhi do alag duniya ke insaan ki kahaani janam le sakti hai?".....actually it wasnt clear enough to read. Anyways, w8ing for the intro.....n thnx 4 the PM.

hey sumaiya dear welcome 2 our ff and thanx 4 being with us till now...we hope you like this ff too and we are more than happy that u liked the promo and the name...we are glad u liked the song 2.....yes thats exactly wot the writing says...sorry it wasnt clear enough but we are glad u managed 2 read it...will surely post the intro soon....n ure most welcome 4 the pm...keep reading and commenting...luv Kashish and Summi😳
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyunki_iloveu

Hey Summi and Kashish...

Wow....I cant wait to see this new Ff.........Aarzi..........the name is prefectly different....Just like the ff is gonna be......and of course from the promo I can see tht rain is gonna play a big role in the lives of Sujal and kashish........cant wait for the intro....thanks for the promo.....good luck with the ff.......ple....post soon.....

Luv

Mira

hey mira sweetheart welcome 2 our ff and thanx 4 ure lovely comments...we are glad u r excited about it..we are just as exctied 4 this ff...we are glad u found the name different n we hpe u find the ff different 2...it is a different concept though....and about the rain...well all we can say jahan SK wahan baarish ka hona tho laazmi hai😆...but yes rain does have a lot of significance in this...will surely post the intro soon and ure welcome 4 the promo....thanx 4 the wishes dear n we'll surely try n post the intro asap....keep reading and commenting..luv Kashish and Summi😳
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_samrah

sounds like good..................i think another grt fic is starting by you....................likes the promo very much.................promo mein sirf barish he thi................n i think rain will be gonna play a romantic n important part in sk life.......................looking forward for intro....................

plzzzzzzzz con't soon

hey samrah sweetheart welcome 2 our new ff...we are glad u liked the sound of it and we hpe u will njoy the ff just as much....we are glad u liked the promo and yes there was rain shown in the promo...u will have 2 wait n see wot part the rain plays in there life...we will try n post the intro soon....will surely cont soon...keep reading and commenting...luv Kashish and Summi😳
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey i have already saw the promo on youtube and not just saw i downloded it.. Aamna is looking to cute.. Kab start karoge Kahishdabest ur r online nah so u say k kab start karoge i cant wait after seeing that promo just awesome..