•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

'Salman took me under his wings'

MegaModel Magazine and TOI interview-

How is Salman Khan as a co-actor?

He is great, more like a friend. It seems like I've known him a lot longer than I actually have.

How is it working with him?

It began so well and it's going really good. I think you need to have really good relationships with the people you work with. So whenever we are on sets, whether it's for 18 hours or 2 hours, it has always gone really well. It's great to work with people who are your good friends.

Who is your favorite actor in the Indian Film Industry apart from Salman Khan?

Katrina Kaif.

How did Bollywood happen?

Becoming Miss Universe UK 2008 brought me worldwide fame and got me noticed the world over. That's how the offer

Were you aware of Bollywood and more importantly, Salman Khan when you inked the deal?

I have always been a fan of Bollywood. Luckily, I had an idea of how big Veer is going to be. It's a huge opportunity for me and I have loved every minute of it.

Most perceive Salman as an angry man. Ever faced his wrath on the sets? What was the best part of shooting with him?

Working with Salman has been the highlight of filming. Since I was new to the industry, he took me under his wings. I got taught by the best. I hope to make him proud since I know how much Veer means to him.

A lot has been spoken about your resemblance to Katrina Kaif...

Katrina is a beautiful woman, but we are different in our ways.

Did you and Katrina exchange notes?

Katrina is a very nice person. We got along like a house on fire, but I would like to spend some more time with her and get her views on Bollywood. I would need some advice on what course to take next.

http://images.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=http://www.megamodelz.com/images/lesura.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.megamodelz.com/details.asp%3FPageID%3D118&usg=__O2hCTpU0wkylxNt691_4Ym9HXZE=&h=160&w=100&sz=8&hl=en&start=268&sig2=Qrut9YRchwneHW4b-LSjxw&um=1&tbnid=OPG6WeqfvdbU4M:&tbnh=98&tbnw=61&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dlisa%2Blazarus%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D252%26um%3D1&ei=wl5rSvWCAcmYkQWz-7y4Cw
Edited by rhea_6 - 14 years ago

Just saw a half an hour special on how Lisa and Salman are getting "Close and friendly" on the sets.ROFL!

Originally posted by rhea_6

Just saw a half an hour special on how Lisa and Salman are getting "Close and friendly" on the sets.ROFL!

I want to see it
^It was on Zee News.I dunno if the video is available on the Net.I'll try to look for it.

It was basically about how "sources" told them that Lisa broke up with her BF to be with Salman.LOL

IT's amazing the level of creativity they have.
 Salman has successfully mentored another beauty and Lisa Lazarus - Miss Universe UK 2008, is now handling the Bollywood tricks very well. Playing a fun-loving English princess in Salman's upcoming mammoth project 'Veer', Lisa says things have been easy with Sallu around.

Cheerfully informing about her role to a news daily, she said, "My character has a big part to play in the film. In fact, I found it easy to slip into the role since it is so much like my personality."

Having spent a large part of her time in India with Bollywood's bad-boy Salman, she was naturally questioned about his moody ways. She said, "Working with Salman has been the highlight of filming. Since I was new to the industry, he took me under his wings. I got taught by the best. I hope to make him proud since I know how much 'Veer' means to him."

She did handle this part well. Onto the next stage of her resemblance to Katrina, she answered, "Katrina is a beautiful woman, but we are different in our ways." Very much in control of her answers, Lisa added, "Katrina is a very nice person. We got along like a house on fire, but I would like to spend some more time with her and get her views on Bollywood. I would need some advice on what course to take next."