Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: aarora

Ahem Ahem..someone's actually threatening to not to PM.. πŸ˜†
i know um not that regular with commenting..but seriously love whatever u write..really dont get time to read..commenting is far off..will definitely try in future..no promise..PM or no PM, um reading ur FF..
n as far as update is concerned..jus loved it sweetheart..have no words..Ahan Ahan Armaan is acting Mr.J now..but i know that phone call is from whom..VAIBHAV..whose name is stored as boyfriend in Riddhima's cell.. lol..hope its so..happy that atleast one of them is on right track..love AA even more now..hope they can help AR getting together now..n best part..vaibhav-yash's talks which made AA realize this..continue soon..cant wait to read more..
thanks for PM..
love ya..

Hi there...
Arey yaar, kya karun, log PM karne ko to bol dete hain, par dobara kabhi reply nahi karte. I know yaar, ki sabke paas bhot sara time nahi hota, and thats ok with me. But yaar, then please understand, if you ask me to PM and then never reply back, how would i feel. I am also spending time writing the story and them PM people.
Chalo choddo is baat ko...
I am glad that you liked the episode. I will wait look forwards to read your comments in future as well... Do comment whenever you get time.

Originally posted by: asma_227

that was a great part. Superb. I just loved the river scene. Ar's eyelock wow!!!! ab plz story ko jaldi se progress karo na. I want to see them fighting with their own feelings.Plz let them know na that they r in love atleast to themselves. confession 100th part mein hoga kya???????????? Seriously man u r simply awesome. I love ur ff a lot!!!!

Hi there...
Thanks a lot for the reply. Sorry for the slow pace of the story. Next few parts will concentrate on bringing them together... forever.

janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Aimee nice part ...nothing much happened but yet...this phase was necessary for upcoming parts.

i hope like Anji nd Atul found Ridzi best girl for their prince charming.The same feeling occupy the mind of other members too...But first of all atleast Armaan should stop playing with his own heart nd brain.He knew this truth yet not ready to admit..plz Armaan come out from cocoon nd set urself free.

thanks for pm.

loads of love

ritu

Edited by janu1610 - 14 years ago
aarora thumbnail
Sure sweety..will definitely try to comment..hope u not upset with whatever i wrote !!
u updating anytime soon??
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: prernawaghray

hey aimee
soooo sorry for being very late
i was really busy with college work coz after a month of holidays n frequent bandhs we had clg last week n before that... Hey thats ok... but whats with these bandhs and all? Where do you live?
so got extremely busy
awesome parts yaar
especially the way u r taking forward their story ... Thanks dear 😊
armaan is suppppppeeeerrrrr jealous of that mysterious caller hahahahhahah Yeah he is... he has to be.
bina dekhe hi itna gussa jab usse milega toh use kaccha chaba jayega hahahahaha Lol, correct...
n poor ridz she is left to face his wrath hahaha
but the highlight was the boys chat
omg jo ye bade nahi samajh paye bacche samajh gaye ;) yaar, ye ek comment hai, jo sabse common mila hai is baar... And i am very-very happy that you all liked it...
wow!!!
now im sure AA will do something... they better make amraan realize or else .... hahaha Lets see who will be in action in next few episodes...
but it was  rocking part dear
update soon

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishk

Hey Aimee,
The part was amazing, I loved it.
Here is a long comment only for u, as u know how much i love this FF. Yeah, i can see that...πŸ˜ƒ

That was so cute when ridhima was arranging the guys room when Atul came there and saw her. Lol, miss Ridhima has to take Armaan's clothes, as Armaan asked her thinking that it's Atul. Wow, she did took his clothes out, have to tell it was a perfect scene, it seemed like she is Armaan's wife. I am waiting for the when they'll get married in ur FF. So you liked in her in that role huh? πŸ˜† Me too...😳

So Mr Armaan Mallik was impressed by seeing the neatness of his room, but the only thing he is unaware of is that, all that is done by Ridhima. Yeah, but he is unaware of much more. it's high time for Armaan to get used to it as she is soon going to come in ur house as ur wife and I know once u'll u love her u'll always keep her happy and will shower her with loads of love :) . Right, and if not, she will make him get used to it...

That was so amazing to know Armaan liked Ridhima's clothes combinatinn choice even tough, he didn't knew she did it. Hehe, the teasing session by Atul was awesome. Atul is always ready with his wits πŸ˜ƒ. Its just Armaan never gives him a chance. But this time Atul has found it.πŸ˜ƒ

Lol, Armaan is so much jealous, i am sure it appeared 'boyfriend' and that call must have been of Vaibhav but he'd thought it's someone else. Lets see who it isπŸ˜‰... Nothing can be happen of him. Agreed that Ridhina is innocent and she doesn't know about love but Armaan does still he isn't realizing his feelings. I hope, he'll realize soon. His feelings will be confronted very soon. Dont worry...

And, oh my god! His anger is just too much, i mean instead of doing everthing calmly he is being hyper, i mean he could ask or anything else but shouldn't jump on conclusion. Yeah, and he is acting foolish in his crankiness... targeting Riddhima... He doesnt know that he is actually fooling himself.

By the way, the little moment that Armaan Ridhima had was mind-blowing. And the relation which Ridhima and Atul share is just adorable. Thanks a lot 😳

Hehe, lol, Vaibhav and Yash's discussion was so funny yet so cute, i think they are way more intelligent from some of the elders. But truly i loved there conversation, it was just adorable. :) I agree. See, they found the solution with so much ease. Ek teer se chaar nishaane - Armaan-Riddhima marriage problem solved, Gnadi Aunty shoved, B'Day gift for Yash, and of course return-gift for Vaibhav.

Now that Atul anjali have heard both kids conve, i hope some sense will come in them and they'll start bringing Armaan Ridhima close. Hmm, dekhen kya hota hai...

I hope AR will realize super-soon that they love each other.

As usually, I loved the part is was amazing. U penned it down excellently, keep it the great work :)
Continue as soon as u can and thanks for the PM.

Luv u<333
Kashish

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: arluver15

hey aimee   so sorry for the late coment.. college had started so bit bussy with that....No problem...
  anyway the part was gr8 lookes like ridhima is getting in to armaan's heart Of course she is
hope he does realize it soon....I hope somebody knocks some sense in him πŸ₯±
  god i just love Vaibhav and Yash they have more sense then any one that they had thought of armaan and ridhima's wedding.......... I agree with you completely πŸ˜†
  i wonder who was the caller and what did armaan heard the staff girls talk about when armaan got sad............ It will be revealed soon...
  i am also still confused about what atul had seen on the key card....that had made armaan upset.... Next Episode will disclose that...
  thankse a ton for the pm sorry for the late reply i hope it wont happen next time but since this is my last semester i will be quit bussy so wont be able to come on IF frequatly.... Alright... all the best for your college... but i will definitely miss you.
so hope that you can forgave me for that   lods of  love nruti

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: kweetrockstar

hello Aimee actually i am wondering if i shud call u di, coz something tells me i shud, but, if u r comfortable with Aimee, then i dont mind,... Dont worry yaar, you can call me Di, if you want. I dont mind at all...😊
  anyways, as for the latest part, i am sorry for the late comment Hey thats ok...
  the part was excellent, Atul as always, brought smile to my face, thats his best trait i guess...
this time, Anjie also helped in this, Wo to karna hi tha, after all she is Atul's better-halfπŸ˜‰...
  the river side scene was awesomely romantic, i cudnt get it out of my mind, Aww, i am happy that you liked it...
but tht mysterious caller, oh dude, call later, cant u? He spoilt the moment, didnt he? πŸ˜†
  Armaan's jealousy is amazing, loved that part, poor guy, in his jealousy, abhi to abur baaki hai. Wait and watch... he's making others suffer too, koi baat nahi, dusre bhi kam nahi hain. They wont leave him for his stupid stubbornness...
  Riddhima is all strange for sure, she's trying hard to avoid the feelings emerging in her heart for Armaan, but i'm sure one day, they'll surface openly, She is unknown of many things, but yes, she isnt 'uneffected' by Armaan's charm 😳...
  as for the two devils, they r enjoying on their own, not knowing the situation they've put Atul n Anjie into, well, hats off to ur innocent hearts guys, Devils were meant to throw their wit-bombs on elders. And i am sure, you must have liked this one...πŸ˜†
  what i dont get is, why are Atuk n Anjie so quiet, i mean, ok, Vaibhav n Yash did say something unexpected, but what was it that made them so quiet? Next Episode will explain everything about Atul-Anjali's feelings. I am sure you will get your answers in that.
  anyways, overall, the part simply rocked, too amazing   thanks for the pm, n update soon, waiting to read more.   love u pooja

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarora

Sure sweety..will definitely try to comment..hope u not upset with whatever i wrote !!
u updating anytime soon??

Arey not at all yaar... i am not at all upset.
And i will update within half an hour...😊

searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aimeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update kahaa hai hmmm     you promissed me that you will update in few hours ,   but its midnight now ,   aaj hamaare naseeb mein hai kya part padnaa hmm     love you yaar , jaldi jaldi update kar naa      waitinggggggggggggggggggggg       love you simi Edited by simi2 - 14 years ago
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansibharti

hey aimee... Hi Mansi
i cant tell you how happy io am every time i see your PM...πŸ˜†... me too, i promise πŸ˜ƒ
sorry couldn't comment on the last part...thats ok, tumhe pichli baar ke comment ka ek khoon maaf πŸ˜†... but trust me it was really nice especially the way you showed how they were coming close...😳... unknowingly.... I am sooo happy to know that you enjoyed it... and in the latest one... well really i do believe that children are wiser than grown ups... you can see it took two kids to make them see what they should have seen long back... yeah, as i said, Kids are smart lot among all of them. even atul who was feeling something different between the two was kind of unaware... they all had eyes which couldnt see properly... Atul is a grown up man, and the problem with grown-ups is that they look for facts in everything. So, sometimes it takes time for them read between the lines. thank god for kids warna in bade logon ka kya hota... hope now the family will work on the way to bring them together... Next few Episodes are concentrating on the same, i promise. waise atleast armaan had started to feel something... jealousy... thank god for this emotion πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....
He has been feeling something for a long time, but he is just being a big-stupid-jerk... but yes, jealousy is something that will make 'someone' realize 'somethings'...

plzz do continue soon.. you take even longer than me and the length is also sooo short...... i want more... i want nore... and sooonnnn... i am sorry about that, i will try to make it longer next time. But cant promise.

love u
tc πŸ˜ƒ