Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shweet29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
very nice part...like always but aimee 58 parts up n still armaan n ridzi not a couple lolx...in other FF's abhi tak wo to dada dadi bhi ban chukay hotay hehehehehhe kidding:P:P:P but an excellent plot...... but this time i want a quick update :P:P:P i want it all the time hehehhe:P:P plzzzz pm me next time
loooaadddzzz of love
SHWEET29:)
sushi1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
PM me also dear plssss..

Sush
sushi1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah aimmeee.... need the chemistry between AR... waiting for it, some AR moments... come on yaar update soon..

really nice plot and going ahead successfully...

whenz the next update?????????????

PM me also

Sush
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey aimee...
sri here...though my exams are finished busy with some errands..anyways back to u r two parts..
awesome as usual..
love all the AR-RI part..it was so romantic atlast they both are feeling for eachother..wow!! and then the minis marriage and how armaan always back of rids..oh so sweet...really u managed to handle all well nicely....
and aarti liking rids,,,,
waiting for next part and do PM me..
as for my part will try to update by this weekend thanks ..
goodwishes...
have a great day..
sri:-)
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: simi2

reserve ,  

see i m gonna be first one to comment this time  will edit shortly

------EDITTED-----

hehe aaj to main apna khud kaa hi record break karee waale huu , itana jaldi reply karnaa mere habbit nahi hai kya karuu , per ajj man kar rahha tha , I know. In fact, even i was kind of surprised this time... πŸ˜†...

hyeeeeeeeeee i was just dying to read this part, per yee kya armaan not for once noticed that riddhima was lokkking soo preety today in that lehangaa and all hmm

chal koi nahi mujhe waise bhi koi problem nahi kyonki ye part allready bahut bahut achaa tha Thanks yaar. In my FF, I dont think Riddhima's looks matter much for Armaan. If it was so, then he would have never liked her...

my goodness the start was like the  the the best  , i mean armaan left in daze , khoyya khoyya chaand type ,  Khula asmaan, aankhon mein saari raat jayegi, tumko bhi kaise neend aayegi... Wow yaar kya song yaad dila diya 😍.

loved that , hyeeeee riddhima ran away from there she also don't understand what's happenning hmm
kya yaar , kis janam mein they r actually gonna realize that they r in love , hyeeeeee waiting for that yaar  As i said, these love birds are fools... Love-struck fools...πŸ˜†

gosh that scene was the best , and then even the car scene was like great , loved that , silently ek doosree ko dekh rahhe the hmm

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kalereeroo kee baat karre ab , lol's loved that , atlab dono itane intelligent the that they have actually bought that earlier only , per riddhima usse wahee chod ker bhaag gayye , hehe , armaan ko mil hii gayye voo , loved that ,
gosh this armaan is to much mill gayye the jaan bhujh kar itana naatak kiyya usnee , Wo to waise bhi nautanki ke bahane dhundhta rahta hai πŸ˜ƒ hehe , again yahaa bhi aggar main riddhima ki jagaah hootee to ek baar to uskaa muh tod hii dete , waise is baar  too riddhima bhi karnee hi waale the aise hii , per before that armaan bach gayya kyonki baraat aa gaaye πŸ˜†Absolutely πŸ˜ƒ.

well loved that scene with kirti and shubhankar , armaan abhi bhi riddhima per hii ultee seedhe comment kar rahha tha , bechaaree riddhima kahaa phas gayye hai *sigh*, ab jaha phasi hai, wahi rehna padega use.

hmmm mujhe patta nahi kyon aisee lagta hai that minnie is definately gonna play an important role in armaan and riddhima relation in future i mean jab voo armaan ki tareef kar rahhe the , and unintentionally she said  that armaan is only fr someone special hyeeeeeee😳  someone really special , riddhima getting nervous and uncomfortable over that , soo cute Hmm, dekhtein hain, kaun kya karta hai πŸ˜›. and that minnie kii saare friends armaan ki tareef kar rahhe the , wo dimple , wo smile , wo aankhee , wo body , wo ...... ,   sach sach battana ye aapke personal tareef the naa, i mean ye tumhaara persenal view hai naa armaan kee liyye Arey nahi yaar, i dont have any room left for such feelings for anyone😳. I heard all these comments from few of my ex-office colleagues, so just thought of using them πŸ˜ƒ.

hmm minne wore that kaleerrien and ab ye jisper bhi girrengee , that girl goona be lucky , noo actually kehte hai ki jisper ye kaleerein girte hai us ladkee ke bahut  jaldii shaadi hoo jaate hai , as in kehttee hai ki next mumber usse kaa hoota hai , well i personally dn't believe this , kyonki mere didi kii shaadi mein kaleerein mujhper girre the ,  per aisa kuch nahi hua kyonki is  baat koo 5 years hoo chuke hai ,and still noo chance here πŸ˜†  , Aww, poor you. Chal koi baat nahi, i pray ki tumhe bhi jaldi hi koi mil jaye aur phir tumhe dusro pe kaleerien giraane ka mauka mile πŸ˜ƒ. chal joo bhi hoo lets see riddhima kaa kya chance aata hai yahaa. Hmm, waise to tell you the truth, i have reserved this scene for later use πŸ˜‰.

well hyee harsh and minnie also were nice , chal shaadi hue too atleast she got a chance to blush warnaa minnie ka character was like ki usse sharmaana and all too aata hii nahi tha Wo to hai. Warna kabhi 'Phulan devi sharmaayee' aisa suna hai πŸ˜†

god i hate that ladies , typical high class soo called polished womens 😑 i serously hate them a lot , they r like too much , kisse ko dekhkar khush too hoo hi nahi sakteee voo sab , Sach yaar, i have hard such remarks from some of such high-society buterflies in one of my office get-together. Ye remarks to kuch bhi nahi hai, i have heard much more... They are really nasty and disgusting.
waise ek baat sahhe kahhe unhonne riddhima should think of removing her that irritating specks , I agree you said armaan will doo somethink over that , per kya and kab , yaar you allways say mee have patiens have patiens , you knew what i don't have that at all , ye wait mujse jyada hoota nahi hai , allready tumhaare is ff ke case mein meine kuch jyada hii wait kiyya hai , ab aur nahi , ab bilkul aur nahi , please jaldi jaldi aage kaa part likhdoo I am testing your patience i guess πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

waitinggggggggggg , for the next update
please try and update with it soon , nahi nahi supersoon  see maine is baar kitne jaldi reply kiyya hai , mujhe bhi ab aise hi jaldi see next part chahiyee i will pdate soon. Promise.

please update soon
waiting for that , till  then take care and thanks for the pm

lots of love
simi

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidha1983

Hi Aimee Hi Nidha
How R U!
I wish u r gud.... Yep I am fine, how are you?

woah dear
its really a nice one hats of to uand i think its best one thanks sweetie  so he knows that she trust himand offer lift to her Yep he did πŸ˜ƒohh she forget packet and he is not telling herbut he can't stop irritating herHow can he do that... aadat se majbur jo hai πŸ˜ƒ... but at last barat saved everyone from their fight how sick some people r saying she is doing all this for promotion Hmm, there are very good amount of such people in society... Trust me . but enjoyingplz continue it soonand thanks for the pm

"Soft gentle stare,
Warm tender touch,
Karan took Shilpa hand,
And they danced.
Arms around Shilpa,
Light dragging moves,
Cheek warm against Shilpa,
Breathing deep from the soul.
Long have Shilpa searched,
Finally Shilpa have found,
When Karan took Shilpa's hand,
And KASH danced at Lonavala."

"Love not one, Love not two Love the one who loves u true,
Love not three, Love not four Love the one who loves u more,
Love not five, Love not six Love the one who really sticks,
Love not seven, Love not eight Love the one who really waits.."

FORM ARMAAN
"Love......
What can we say about it
Well .....
A love is something
you will never forget
Something that you can share
your deepest secret
Tell your most inner thought
Or get a hug
When you're quite distraught
Yes, a very good lover
Is a very good listener
Right from the start
I knew you would be
just there 4 me
straight 4m ur Heart!!
And i think i Love You Very Much
For Being The Person You Are!!" TO RIDHIMA
Wow, i loved both these poems. Thanks you sooooo much dear.

https://www.archiesonline.com/gateway/category/Me%20to%20You/500-GYW1687.jpg vspace5

Nidha

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: kweetrockstar

hey aimee
beautiful
totally rocking.
loved it so much.

Thanks for the reply dear.

Originally posted by: lookwhoshere

hey..nice parts..they have slowly begun noticing each other..gud for them!😊

keep writing!
luv,
anu.

Thanks for liking it. Yep, they are finally leading towards the right path.

Originally posted by: srihari_phoenix

amazing part....
nicely written...
loved the way armaan teased ridhima...lol
plzz continue sooon..
waiting 4 the nxt part...
\thnxxx...

Thanks for the reply dear. I am glad you liked it.
P.S. - I loved your comment about Sachin. I am also a cricket fan, and of course, Sachin is the best ⭐️.

Originally posted by: sanjana25

it was really good
loved it
contd soon
waitin to see what happens next

Thanks for the reply Sanjana...

Originally posted by: sushi1987

yeah aimmeee.... need the chemistry between AR... waiting for it, some AR moments... come on yaar update soon..

really nice plot and going ahead successfully...

whenz the next update?????????????

PM me also

Sush

Thanks for liking the story Sush. I will PM, you but for that you have to add me to your buddy list. Keep reading and commenting in future as well...

Edited by Wild.Aimee - 14 years ago
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

ur welcome for Poem and plz kabhi scrap check kar liya karo madam
πŸ˜›
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Hi There... Err, yeh aur kab tak only 'reserved' rahne wala hai?

Originally posted by: yogithasingh

As usual it was........awesome di..............
Loved it....
Thanx for pm....
Hope u r f9 now...
Take care...
Love u
yogitha

Yes i am better now. Thanks for the reply Yogitha 😊.

nice update 😊
i totally agree with sona
 Ridhima is a duffer in such things
but  Armaan bi
God help these people and us
update soon. once again thanx 4 the pm

Hmm, me too. I also agree with you. Lets see who is gonna kick hi a** and knowck some sense in him πŸ˜†.

Originally posted by: ashluvdmg

res*wil b bck soon di

Phir se... Hey bhagwaan. Ashu ki bachchi, humesha late lateef hi rahogi tum kya? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: shweet29

very nice part...like always but aimee 58 parts up n still armaan n ridzi not a couple lolx... well, if you look closely they already are. After all, they are always for each other all the time. But nobody actually knows it πŸ˜ƒ. in other FF's abhi tak wo to dada dadi bhi ban chukay hotay hehehehehhe kidding:P:P:P but an excellent plot...... Thanks dear. but this time i want a quick update :P:P:P i want it all the time hehehhe:P:P plzzzz pm me next time Sure i will, but have you added me to your buddy list?
loooaadddzzz of love
SHWEET29:)

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasya

great partπŸ‘.i happy that atlast ridhima felt some thing and armaan is totally falling for her,it was soo cute.he irritates her soo much.i just love the way they fight.
the way those ladies spoke about ridhima was very bad.can't wait to read more continue soon........

Thanks for te comments dear. I am happy to see that you liked it too...

Originally posted by: dipu

hey!!!

that was really cute part yaar,,

i loved AR nok zok.,...

ohh ya liked dazed armaan,.....lovely...

ohh such stupid gossiping women,,.,,,

well waiting for next part update soon,,,

Hey thanks Dipu. I am glad you enjoyed it.

Originally posted by: daring66

i read the whole thing even

stayed up all... night..........for mere apne

Great going amme

and WOOOW don,t have word to praise A

Amazin.......

love it awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute but i think

you should start making them fall in LOVE NOW \

please

LOVE HEAVEN

Hey thanks for the appreciation dear. I hope you keep reading it in future as well.

Originally posted by: Debadrita Saha

lovely update
update soon
thanx 4 d pm

love
debadrita............

Thanks for the reply Debarita.