Originally posted by: kavya.b

ohh no

armaan's creating a lot of hulchul here

very well written ruchi

thanx kavya dii
haan hulchul hogi toh he toh shoor hoga aur phir pyaar 😳😳
Senny thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
''sometimes its words which fall short to express one's feelings and sometime its situation which make one fall short of words''

ruchi my magician what a way to end, i literally thought i was watching the mayank and nupur fight on the show, man i will die if i see mayur crying man, i have already used up five tissue papers man, ruchi you are torturing me like this but my what an impactful way of writing man, i am throughly impressed by your writing talent again and again and again, such simple emotions but not everyone can soo beautifully convey it to others and have such a huge impact as the writer desires but you always leave a huge impact on your readers, i am a total fan of the way you write man, please do continue soon and keep up the RUCHI charm and magic man, God bless.
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xOxMwahxOx

ahhhh....soooo goodddd.....but toooo short :(..... u write soo well...and i love ur ideass....poor mayank....well and nupur...but mayank must be feeling soooooo jealous...awwww....can't wait for next update....please do it soonnnnnnnnnnn....and make it reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy longg...lol
heena

thanx a tonn
yeah..it was a bit short...but i'll defo try to post a long one nxt time
thanx :)
prerna_agrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow yaar....it was awesome....plz continue soon.....n ya plz sab kuch wapas normal kar do jaldi se...can't see them fighting any more....n plzzzz would u pm me when u'll update it???
ynaiita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh od!!wen will u show Sah=jan scenes??anyway,luvly part but plzzzzzzz show Sajan scenes nex time.

ynaiita
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u for the pm i hope they both be together cant wait for the next part
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ruchi congrats  on ur  new thread .... May  u rec  best FF   also for  updates on  this thread  .....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

u keep up ur high spirits and know that u r loved by all of us 😳
Pankhuri.Seth thumbnail
heyy ruchi.. this is by far one of my favourite updates.. it had everything in such a perfect blend.. just amazingly written and editted.. loved it to the core.. and right now this is my favourite ff on the whole of if.. keep updating.. thanks for the pm.. love u loads... pankhuri
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
'sometimes its words which fall short to express one's feelings and sometime its situation which make one fall short of words''

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  very well said ...

i love the high emotions  of  both Mayu and nups ... Nups was   not understandings Mayu's reaction ... and Mayu's jealously + anger ... every thing was wonderfully written ... i loved how mom was in her own world  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†watching the serial and was not aware that mayu was so disturb πŸ˜•............  i loved the conflict and the final eruption of emotions ... both cant control their pain so both were shouting on each other ...gr8 chapter ruchi ... keep it up πŸ‘
πŸ‘

Edited by SanaSarwar - 14 years ago
ranbir_lekha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 congracts yaar for the new thread....
 armaan aa hi gaya............. hmmmm  uloo  lag raha hai......... mayank .... poor guy  thankoo gor ta pm........ 

lekha