Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
OH NO S***! I only have five minutes to get ready and go. Why do I do this to my self? Why Yug? Why? Please God- My Guru HELP me!'

This is what I say to myself every morning....except, its WHY NEETU??? WHY????πŸ˜† Totally reminded me of my mornings!

I must say guys, that was a great start. I'm really looking forward to read what happens next. This modern perspective is a really nice touch to the story. Update soon!

SweRav thumbnail
wow guys! thanks so much for a great story. 

the underwear part was funny and it's so fun to see vrinda going to visit yug's parents. am waiting for the next part.

Edited by SweRav - 14 years ago
Mana26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"A one, two, a one, two, three, a one, two, three, four, five, a one, two" from thee first linee Nikki andd Sana, you guyss had mee engulfedd! haha remindss mee off Hum Saath Saath Hain andd Saif's notoriouss clockk! i lovee thee modernn feel to itt, andd trust mee itss very uniquee, i meann it playss outt too a very modernn love story, which i absolutelyy adore about itt! you guyssss kept itt soo intriguing that i couldntt keep my eyelids of my laptop screen until i hadd compltetedd ittt!  andd as Swerav saiddd thee underwear part left mee in stitchesss! thankss guysss, u really put a big grin onn my faceee! this iss thee typee off stuff i lovee forward too see on thee tspls forum, insteadd off thee depressingg stuff we'vee noww becomee accustomedd too! you guyss have left mee hanging andd  noww im going too bee a regular reader!! greatt stuff guyss, what moree can i sayy??  imm soooo excitedd noww! pleasee updatee soooon! Thankss guyss, you fufilled my expectationss!πŸ‘
urmee thumbnail
very good start.great.......... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey i loved it but its way too short yaar come on need a looooooonnnnnngggggg update next time ok πŸ˜‰ eagerly waiting to see how YuVi will meet so hope you will update soon πŸ˜ƒ
nikita_88 thumbnail
@Zainab.A Thank you, glad you liked the underwear lineπŸ˜†

@Petal00 Glad you like the charaters!
Thank you! and a hug back for you as well πŸ€—

@Shabs Thank you, waiting for your comment!

@Neetu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†! It reminds me of my late mornings as well! Thank you hopefully you enjoy the mordern perspective of YuVi!

@SweRav Thank you even I am waiting to see what happens at Yug's house πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Manayuv I was wondering if someone would notice the alarm clock tune πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That was the inspiration for it, I loved that clock in HSSH πŸ˜† plus Saif looked so cute *ahh*! Ok distracted right back to my point. Thank you for the comment hope you enjoy the next part as well.

@urmee Thank you!

@Binky Thank you! Long update hmm...will try but no guarantee.

@shehryeen Thank you!

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
2nd Script: (we added more than we were going to share) Enjoy guys!!!!
and thank you all for your wonderful support so far...luv u all!❀️

Edited by skstar - 14 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail

Script 2: India Airport

Yug and Vrinda both arrive at the Mumbai Airport.

Yug is running to catch his next flight which will take him to his home land, "the Yugoria Island". Yugoria Island is located in the south of India, a small island owned by couple of famous business tycoons from India.

Yug is running meanwhile Vrinda is running as they both head towards the same private jet.

Captain of the plane: Good Afternoon Yug Sir. I thought you were going to miss the plane again and smiles at Yug.

Yug: Good afternoon to you too. You have no idea how happy I am to be going back home. Well, more so that I didn't miss my flight. So, who are we waiting for?

Captain: There is one more passenger

Yug: If your one more passenger doesn't come in 5 minutes please leave because it's a long way home. After this I have to catch the boat and etc… you know the drill captain!

Captain: Sir the passenger is headed the same way as you.

Yug: You know, I think I will do what I am good at which is to sleep. Please wake me up when we reach?

Yug removes his cap from his head puts it on his face, reclines his seat and goes to sleep.

Just then Vrinda enters the plane and apologizes to the captain for being late.

Vrinda: I am so sorry I got lost plus I can't read Hindi and it was too complicated. Sorry once again.

Captain: It's okay, take your seat Mam.

Vrinda sees a young man sleeping in the back with his face covered. Vrinda takes a seat and waits anxiously to arrive at "The Yugoria Island".

They arrive at the mini airport from where the passengers have to take boats to go to their destination.

Captain: Excuse me Mam, but can you please wake the young man up and tell him we have arrived?

Vrinda nods.

Vrinda: umm…excuse me? Whilst nudging him

No response, Vrinda is unsure what to do.  She decides to do what she does when waking her best friend up.

Vrinda screams in Yug's ear: WAKE UP!!!

Yug jumps up with a start and is shocked to see a girl laughing at him

Yug: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING???

Vrinda: Waking you up. At least it worked, you do realise you sleep a lot?

Yug: Well, you could have woken me up, in a nicer way

Vrinda: I did try but it didn't work so deal with it.

Vrinda walks away and takes her luggage towards the boat. Yug also takes his luggage and sees the girl enter his boat.

Yug: Excuse me! What do you think you are doing?

Vrinda: Well, I don't think you are blind. I am getting on the boat to get across the sea to get to the other side. She says it in a slow patronising way.

Yug is getting madder and madder: I don't care where you are going but you aren't getting on this boat. Its mine and I travel in it alone. Hasn't anyone sent a boat for you?  Yug gives her a bad look.

Vrinda: Well actually this boat has been sent for me! Sending Yug a patronising smile.

Yug: No it isn't, can't you see Oberoi, which means the boat is mine.

Vrinda: You know what let's just end this and ask who this boat has been sent for. Ok?

Finally one thing they both agreed on and they turn to the captain of the boat.

Enjoy! πŸ˜‰

Edited by nikita_88 - 14 years ago
zainab.A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hahaah!! loved it!!!!!
loving this cute fight! lol!!!
continue soon!
thanx for the pm!
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Yugoria IslandπŸ˜†

That was too cute...an island named after our dear hero. Now, what was interesting was that Yug didn't fall head over heels over Vrinda. They started off fighting. Is that a good sign?😳I really hope one of them doesn't throw the other off the boat on their long journey to the island.πŸ˜‰