Mere Saathi- AN FIC(DMG) part 21 pg 28

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
 Hello everyone! I have  written a few scenes and fics for other shows in  the past. I also like to write short stories and freelance prose.  If you would like to read them let me know.

Anyway this fic started out as  just a bunch of scenes. The main characters are Abhimanyu Modi and Nikita Malhotra. Other characters in the show will be present, but it mostly focuses on AN. so if you are an AR OR RM fan you will be disappointed. I see plenty of RM and AR fics, and I usually prefer doing something a bit different so here is Mere Saathi. I hope you enjoy the ride as a long as it shall last!

Mere Saathi

He reached over and grasped her hands behind her back. She stared back at him stunned that he was actually causing goose bumps to form all over her lanky body. He took her phone out of her hands and brought her hands to the front and leaned down to kiss her hands. She was ready to swoon.  But she realized they were in a parking lot. Anyone could come at anytime. She tried to pry his grip from hers.

It was then that Nikita began to awaken from her slumber. She felt a pressure on her shoulder and an arm around her waist. She froze, trying to think who it could be. She swerved rather quickly and knocked right into his face. He winced and groaned as she removed her hair from his face. She lay there staring right at Abhimanyu Modi. Why had she been sleeping in his arms?

He opened his eyes and smiled slightly for a mere minute  before realizing Nikita was really there in close promixity to him.

" Tum yahaan kari ho?" ( What are you doing here?") ,he inquired.

She sat up in the bed and stared at him upset.

"Mujhe kya pata tha.  I didn't know you would turn that joke I played on you into reality!," she stammered.

Abhi also sat up.

" I didn't  do anything!  I would never force you for anything Nikita. I would never  deceive you, matter what you or anyone else thinks," he declared.

Suddenly he looked at her more carefully.

" What is that in you parting. It doesn't look like blood," he stated.

She looked at him puzzled. She got up and went to look in the mirror.

Abhi came up behind her.

" Hum ne shaadi karli?," she exclaimed.

Her maang was filled with sindoor and the dresser had a mangasutra  hanging on the side.

Abhimanyu smiled to himself and leaned against her shoulder. His dream had come true. Nikki was only his forever. He snapped out of his reverie when she punched him slightly.

"Yaad karo hum ne shaadi kab aur kaise karli!," she demanded.

He frowned that was  the question.

How come they neither of them could remember?

Edited by adventure_gurl - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail

Nikki began to frantically search through the place for any evidence of a wedding certificate or anything else to determine this was real. She came up empty handed in the bedroom and left to go into the hall. Abhimanyu looked around the dressers and drawers. It seemed like they had recently gotten married. He tried to recall what had happened   the right before. Suddenly flashes came to him.

Shubanker  and Keerti had just had  their pheras and then he had flashes of  him putting  sindoor in Nikita's maang. Armaan and everyone else looked stunned. Even Abhimanyu's heart began to race as he recalled even more.

Meanwhile Nikita found a marriage certificate in a green file on the table in the hall. It was signed with their names. Shubanker, Keerti, Atul and Rahul along with Muskaan, Anjali  had signed as witnesses.

Everything seemed to come together in both of their minds at the same time and they both met at the doorway of the bedroom at the same time.

" Abhi hum ne unke baad itni jaldi shaadi kaise karli?," Nikita exclaimed.

" Armaan got me angry and said that I would leave you alone and make you regret meeting me. I wanted to prove him otherwise so I must have…," he trailed off.

Nikita sighed as she ran a hand through her hands.

" I can't believe we just got married like that!"

Abhimanyu turned solemn.

" Nikki if you aren't happy, then …,"

She glared at him sternly.

" Obivously we both wanted this! Look at this  certificate! We will give this marriage a try. I don't want to end up like my parents. We should give ourselves a standing chance," she stated firmly.

He looked at her with a slight smile and he went over and embraced her.

adventure_gurl thumbnail

They pulled away from each other and looked down at their feet. Nikki blushed while Abhi ran a hand through his hair.

( Achchi Lagti Ho from Kuch na Kaho is playing in the  background)

Nikki muttered something about freshening up and  starting breakfast.  They both came in each other's way. As she tried to walk away, Abhimanyu grabbed her wrist.

" Abhi mujhe zarra choro na! Mujhe bauth kam bakhi hai," she said.

He pulled her back to face him.

"Just one moment," he stated.

She looked into his eyes. She saw the immense love and consideration he had  for her. He showed it to her by leaning down and kissing her forehead. Then he gently ushered towards the bathroom. It was after the door closed behind her that she broke from her reverie. Abhimanyu and her had a long way to go but maybe  they could be more successful than others has been  before them.

Nikita was rummaging through all the cupboards looking for a flat pan for the dish she wanted to make. She didn't find it in the bottom cupboards so she grabbed a chair and used to get a better look at the cabinet.  She didn't realize there would be so much stuff in there. Being the superwoman that she thought she was  she tried to just grab the one she needed. Suddenly she lost her grip.

She had barely time to scream when she landed with a soft thud in strong arms.

She looked at her husband with relief.

"Phew! Tum agaye! Seriously now that I am living with you, we need to rearrange everything so I can reach it!," she exclaimed.

Abhimanyu shook his head.

" Nikki if you ask for help once in awhile it's ok,."

She pouted.

"It's just one meal for us! Now put me down and leave the kitchen so I can finish!," she snapped.

Abhi rolled his eyes and placed her on the floor.

She smiled slightly.

" Ok now you may leave," she stated.

As he turned to leave she spoke up," Vaise muhje thanks to kehna chaiye hai,"

Abhi turned to face her.

" You are welcome."

Later Nikki served  the food and stood eagerly beside him as he tasted it.

" Kaise laga?"

Abhimanyu had a  thoughtful expression and then he smiled.

" Acha hai Mrs. Modi," he stated  before pulling her down in the chair besides his to eat as well.

adventure_gurl thumbnail

Part Four

They headed off to Sanjeevani to meet the other doctors.

Armaan and Riddhima ended up  bumping into them as they entered. Armaan gave them a stern look. Both Abhi and Nikki exchanged glances. They both knew Armaan was against their marriage. He would not be happy with them for some time.

" Tum Armaan aur Riddhima se baath karlo. Main tum se baad mein milta hoon," he whispered.

She nodded. She looked up at Armaan and Riddima. Armaan released his grip on the corner of his lab coat and took Nikita aside.

"Kya tum khush ho?," he inquired.

Riddhima lingered in case Armaan got really angry.

Nikki took a deep breath.

" Tum khush nahin ho. However I am  going to give this marriage a try Armaan. Tumare paas Riddhima hai aur tumari doosre dost, lekin mere paas toh sirf Abhi hoga iss waqt," she stated firmly.

Riddhima put a hand on his shoulder to  calm him down.

Armaan tried to control his anger and disappointment.

"All right fine then. But if anything goes wrong you'll have to get over it yourself!," he snapped before walking away.

Riddhima gave Nikki a sympathetic glance before rushing after him.

Nikita tried to control the tears in her eyes. She had been there for them and now they could not see that she really wanted them to be a part of her happiness. She wiped her tears and went to meet the others.

Muskaan, Rahul, Atul and Anjaali made her laugh with their usual antics. Suddenly they heard an announcement that they needed to all report to the conference hall immediately.

" I think you should be there first Nikii as  now you are  the wife of one of the adminstrators here,"  Anjali teased.

"Haan woh  toh hai. Now if we need any favors we can at least request Nikki to help us out," Muskaan chimed in.

The guys merely rolled their eyes and started on their way there.

" Atul I don't know how long Armaan will be heated over all this. We have to keep netural otherwise things could become complicated," Rahul stated.

Atul looked thoughtful.

" At work we should remain professional about this issue. Nikki is our friend too, We have to see what is best for her as well. I don't really admire Dr. Modi but he's  our boss and Nikki's pati."

When everyone gathered in the conference hall, Dr. Keerti and Dr. Shubanker were there. They wanted to wish everyone good bye before leaving on their honeymoon. They did not want to leave when there were riot victims to care for but Abhimanyu assured them that all the patients would be  taken care of and provided with treatment.

Everyone had a long shift that day. It was after eleven pm when everyone dragged their feet towards their cars and headed home.

As Nikki climbed into bed that night, Abhi looked at her and said," I know you must be upset about waiting to go away for our honeymoon but we are needed here until Dr. Shubanker and Dr. Keerti return."

She looked at him with a slight smile.

" I don't think we are ready for our real honeymoon besides there are so many people needing our help right now. We can celebrate being newlyweds  later. I would like to go away when they come back.  Just some time away from here will be nice," she muttered as she leaned against his shoulder.

Abhi smiled. He didn't know Nikki could be so comprising. But he knew she was upset that Armaan wasn't happy for them. She missed her best friend and wanted everyone to be happy and things to be better.

They soon fell asleep.

kchaims thumbnail
nice one dii ...
congo 4 ur ff ..
Lavender21 thumbnail

Hey! The parts were awesome.πŸ‘ Abhi and Nikki are so cute.😳 Lovely start. Hope u continue soon. Cn u Plzzz PM me wen u upate. Thnks. 😊

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Thanks Tanya! Glad you liked it!
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sona di cant wait to read you FF
will read it when i get home
Edited by 26javey26 - 14 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Ok dear  let me know what you think later then!
Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey great start to your FF, its really good! πŸ‘ 

Waiting to see what happens next πŸ˜ƒ

Kay