Only if u knew...mayur fanfic-part 8! :)do comment

arjun-rati4ever thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

FANFICTION ..-only if u knew....<3

Character Sketch

Nupur Bhushan

The most chilled out person on earth. Really bubbly and keeps everyone around her happy.Her and mayank have been like best friends since ninth grade but unlike mayank, she has no love related feelings for him. She is a big flirt and has been dating rahul and actually loves him.

Mayank Sharma

He is a hot dude. Very caring and friendly. Not at all a bad boy. Nupur has been his best friend since ninth grade. He loves her a lot since then but never got the courage to tell her that he does. She dated a lot of guys which made him kinda depressed. But he knows that she will never love him..... The most worst boyfriends of all that she has had is rahul. he doesnt like her to be with him cuz he knows he's a bad boy and will surely cheat on her and hurt her bad because she really loved him.

Rahul Sehgal

Hes THE bad boy! Hes a player. He is currently dating nupur but still continues to flirt around with others. He believes in the 'use and throw' phrase and hes not into serious relationships.

Edited by arjun-rati4ever - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AMMY LUVS RIDZ thumbnail
YEH!!!!!!!! IAM FIRST TO COMMENT....PLZZZZZZZZ CONTINUE......I WOULD LOVE TO READ UR FF.PM ME.😳
awww
thnxxx ammy luvz ridz!!
i will pm u:)

Part 1
it was morning now, the sun was shining and doing its job. the birds were singing and doing their job. and mayank was sleeping.....doing his job?oh well.... and nupur ran up to her best friend's house like every other morning doing her job. they had been neighbours since the ninth grade.it had been nine years of their friendship now. both were twenty one and were living an extremely comfortable life in the london city.

nupur ran straight up to his room and jumped on him!
n- wake up u sleepy head!

mayank who was fast asleep didnt get scared at all with the sudden jump because he was used to it. it was like a daily routine.
mayank simply moaned and groaned on his bed covering his face with the pillow.

n- MAYANK!!!!!!!!!!come on yaar!

mayank grabbed nupur and started rubbing her head like she was a little kid.

n- ouch!!
m- wat ouch?come on nupur....dont be a blonde chick and get annoyed by this!
n - u called me a blonde chick???u!!

but she got distracted by her cell phone. it was rahul on the other end and she had to pick it up

n - omgshh!! its rahul!! i am going now and u get ready!!
mayank's smile was lost after he acknowledged that it was rahul's call. and covered his face with the pillow again...

ps- this is the 1st part and guys plzz comment and tell me wat u think😃
AMMY LUVS RIDZ thumbnail
awesome yaar iam first to comment again!!!!!!!!!plzzzzzz continue soon......👍🏼
NaughtyNihu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HAILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mayu and nups frnds frm 9th grade!!!!!!!1
kya baat hai!!!

wowwwwwwww
ths fic is interesting.....

luved it...

conti soon
all th best for th fic...

LUv
NIHU

Part 2

After the whole 'rahul' incident mayank finally pulled him out of his bed and dragged himself into the shower. He came back to his room to find nupur sitting on his laptop. m- watcha doin? wen nupur saw that mayank was sitting there she freaked out a bit and thought that she just got caught. n - noth...nothing.... she said this closing everything that was on. m- wat r u hiding young lady?? he said this reaching infront of the screen to find nothing on. m- nonu wats going on?! n- nothing mayank.... m- fine!dont tell me..
after a few seconds
n- mayank....ur mom and i were kinda wondering...r u still single?
m- nupur i told u that i.,
n- i know i know.....u wanna concentrate on ur courier...blah blah blah....
but mayank this is imp too...i mean come on yaar
m- i am hungry...lets go grab a bite

and he walked outta there without any further delay.

but that wasnt the reason for him not dating and all. how cud he date sme1 else wen his love was nupur? it was very hard for him. he only plastered a smile on his face for nupur. but he didnt knw how much more longer he could bear this pain.

he went downstairs and grabbed his car keys and literally ran out

m- bye ma!!
mm- mayank!!where r u goin?/
m- i'll be back..bye
he had almost reached his car wen nupur came running behind him screaming out his name

n- mayank!!!wait!
m- y r u yelling?
n- wat the!is smefin wrong wid u?grab a bite?where r u going to grab a bite huh??wat do u think of urself??ur going to walk out on me like that !! u know ur a jerk like every one else is and

he kept his hand on her mouth and told her to shush

m- get in the car
n- yess ! we r going to the mall right now
m- wat?
n- yess we are
now cme on lets go she said grabbing his hand.

78 views and only two ppl commented??

guys i promise i have got an interesting story ahead but i will only cont if u say so...
jusrockingon thumbnail

the new sort of equation b/w myu & nups seems interesting.f u cn pm me ur nxt upd8s.BTW,is rahul inspired from mohit as both share the same surname?

jeniluvmayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hai  arjun-rati4ever i dont no ur name...
ur ff is good....me mayur fan luv reading
ur fiction write more .....pm me when u
update the next part.....continue soon....