: )
xxSonia
jan4artimayur thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
HEY arjun-rati4ever ......

wat can i call u??????
but i must say, its a lovely start..
n im enjoyin reading it..
.plz continue sooonnnn....n PM  me wen updated!

luv
janani
Edited by jan4artimayur - 15 years ago
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yeah its interesting and different....i'm in....pls continue.......
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
liked da ff till now

plz pm me wen u update.thanks

keep writin
nidz n thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey ur ff z gr8....luv da character sketch f mayur n da rahul thingy.....well plzzzz do continue soon....n if u can plzzzz pm me weneva u continue.....
take care
arjun-rati4ever thumbnail
all those who wanted to know my name...its rebekah:)
and thank you so much everyone for the comments:)
this part is just for u...enjoy..
and some1 asked me if rahul was taken from samrat or something cuz they have the same last name...
well...yes..i was planning to have samrat but then as he is playing a very negative roll which u will see later on u'll start hating him... and so i thought that all the samrat fans wont be very happy with that so i changed the name to rahul...so yea..

Part 3
so they went off to the mall. nupur always liked to shop with mayank. she loved to annoy him by taking him to every single store possible in the history of malls. he didnt like going that much but he cud never say no to nupur.
they had returned by evening and went straight to mayank's house.

mm- finally ur back!
n&m- hey ma!!
mm- uhh......mayank....wat happened to the i'll be back soon?
m- mom its not my fault!!tell ur dear nupur to stop shopping so much.
n- chorry...wont happen again:(
mm- ok now get something to eat now..
n- actually we have to go now..
m- we?
n- yes...we'll see u later
m- hold on!where r 'we' going now?
n- mayank!!just come!!rahul will be waiting for us!

and she dragged him out
n- bye ma!!
mm- ok...bye?

m- nupur i have told u soooo many times!i dont like that guy!!hes not right for u!u know that he always

n- mayank!we have had this conversation a gazillion times!!plzz dont start again!!cant u be happy for me?

m - but nup
n- stop it mayank!

they did not talk to each other during the drive. wen they reached the club they found rahul drinking there already. nupur walked fast upto him leavingmayank alone and sad.

when nupur reached there rahul kept his hands around her waist and reached for her lips.
mayank who was standing there stood dumbstruck!she didnt just kiss him!mayank's already broken heart had broken yet again. his world, which he was slowly trying to bring together had fallen apart. he walked out of there a little unconcious about what just happened.

as he walked outta there he started balling. all the tears which he had hid just couldnt hide anymore. this was it!how much more cud he take this? all these years he tried to look happy even tho inside he was crying. he had tried to make himself strong. he even succeeded in doing that. but today, his hopes for living normally by being happy and all was just crushed! she really loved rahul and not him....he was boken.
his eyes had turned red with all that crying. he tried to tell himself to be a man and not to cry. but how much more longer cud he burry his feelings in his heart? it was the time of truth. he had to face this someday!
nupur could never be his......cuz she was rahul's
he stood there. looking at the star filled sky. he was done with this. he knew he cannot face nupur anymore. he had to go far away from her. he wanted to separate himself from her. and he didnt know if he cud ever love again.....

he went to his house.and went straight to his room. not saying anything to his mom.
he went and jumped on his bed. and stayed there like a dead soul. tears slowly made there way in the dark room. they crept down his cheeks. he needed to get his life back together. he knew that this was going to be tough. but he had to do it somehow.

meanwhile, nupur looked for mayank in the club everywhere but cudnt find him. then finally she called him.

mayank was lying there on the bed when his phone suddenly rang.he saw the name flashing there. nupur calling. he simply pushed the disconnect button and continued to tear.

while nupur on the other end got extremely worried. he just hung up on her. maybe he went back to the house she thought. so she took off after him....

--the story is going to take a very sad turn now...but u'll see.....some of u might not like it in the beginning..but its needed...

love u
and thnxx all for the comments:)
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 update yet sad
aw..mayak bechara
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesoem yaar
 tooo good
loved it
AMMY LUVS RIDZ thumbnail
awesome yaar......i was literally crying.....never seen mayank crying😭update soon........pm me.😊
arjun-rati4ever thumbnail
thnks muneefa, ruchimayur, ammy luvs ridz:)
i am glad u commented:)
will be updating soon