Users

Frequent Posters

arjun-rati4ever thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
kk nidz n i will try to make it longer next time
thnxx
AMMY LUVS RIDZ thumbnail

poor nupur yaar.........i feel sooooo sad.......awesome arjunrati4ever.......write soon.....can't wait to read more......pm me.....update soon......😳

x.Heena.x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey ..i just started readin this ff...its amazing...im loving it...but omgoshhh she slept with that jerk...and mayu was soooooooooooo sweet....cant wait for the next bit...make the parts longer please....they finish too quickly lolll....
heena
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
NICE PARTS!
FEEL VERY BAD READING ABT NUPS!
BUT IN PART 7 MAYANK ROCKS!!
I WANT HIM FIGHT WITH RAHUL!!
TO TEACH HIM A LESSON!
OK! CONTINUE WHEN U WANT
SEE YAA
cuppycake990 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good work...update soon..
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very nice . plezzzzzzzzzzz update sooooon
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
heyey
awesome one yaar
but one question...nupur didnt sleep with him...she was forced...right??
mayank is a sweetheart :)
plz pm me nxt whenevr u update
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey update soon
Desperately waitin 4 da next part
adi_gupta thumbnail
hey very nice and different
        now i feel nups will understand the love of maynk
arjun-rati4ever thumbnail

Part 8

Mayank was angry..angry at that jerk.. he was angry at nupur for not listening to him when he tried to warn her so many times about that jerk. A thousand thoughts were floating in his head as he poured some water into the glass. He had tried his best to protect nupur from that jerk. But he failed  today. He blamed it all on himself.  He felt that if.. if he was not mad at her today he could have been with nupur and not that jerk and none of this would have happened. He put his hands on his head. Thinking what more games his life will play with him. Then he remembered about his flight... about his decision... but how can i leave nupur alone in this situation..? she needs you mayank...you have to be there for her now.. so he decides to call his travel-agent.

m - hello...yeah i want you to cancel my flight... yeah i've got to stay here... somethin very important came up.. just cancel my flight..ok?

as he got done he saw nupur standing right behind him.

n- wat..wat flight mayank?!
m- its nothing nonu....u drink some water... here..
n- answer my question mayank! where were u going?u didnt even bother to tell me?mayank u cant leave me and go anywhere!!do you hear me?!

and she hugged mayank.

m- nupur...tu bhi na.. choti choti baaton ko lekar roney lag jati hai....i am going nowhere.. i am here..ok?

nupur just looked at his eyes. They tried to tell something to her which she was unable to understand. Some secrets about mayank.... she looked at them more carefully.... she felt some strange feeling as he began to move his fingers thru her hair.. he did that a lot when she was sad... but why did she feel so secure when he held her in his arms.. his eyes assured her that she was safe with him and nothing could ever harm her... she felt secure.. she hugged him again... feeling so safe... so cozy... this was probabally the longest hug that she had ever given him .. or anyone...

n- mayu...ur the best person in the entire world..u knw that?
m- yea.. i know... and ur very lucky to be hugging the best person on this earth...u knw...
he said to lighten up the mood.
n- mayank!
and she broke the hug.

m- acha.. now tell me.. uncle-aunty kaha hain?
n- mom-dad india gaye...
m- kya? mujhey toh bataya bhi nahi
n- agar tum kal angry young man banke nahi rehtey toh unhey goodbye bhi keh saktey they!
m- they left yesterday?!
n- yep
m- so ur stayin here alone
n- you can also stay here if you want ......
and she winked at him...
m- nonu! tujhsey bada flirt maine aaj tak nahi dekha!
nupur smiled then she held mayank's hand
n- mayank.... i need u mayu...dekh tu jab mere saath hota hai toh i completely forget mere saath kya hua..

and she broke down again..
m- nupur...shh...nupur...dekh jo ho gaya so ho gaya...ab dekh tuney meri new shirt bhiga di hain!
n- maynk!
and she hit his chest. mayank cupped her face
m- look nupur.. ab jo bhi hua usko koi badal toh nahi sakta...but i promise i will never let another tear fall from ur eyes after this....because you dont desrve to be sad... ur just too cute to look sad ok?
and they both smiled as he wiped her tears away.

m- dekh tu mere saath ghar chal.. u can stay with us until uncle-aunty get back... waise bhi tu toh most of the time wahi rehti hai
n- theek hai.......

ok so thank you so much for commenting!!!
do tell me how this part was...i tried to make it long this time... but i cant add more as the next part wont be that great if i do... a lot of cute mayur moments are gonna be there.....so all the mayurians keep waiting:)

please do comment if u read😊