Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplyconfused thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Angad walked back in to his living room, and slowly sat down on the couch. Small tears began to form in the crevices of his eyes. He lost her. He lost her again. He made another stupid move and drove her away. She was gone. And it all came back to that fateful day, when he left with the slam of the door, and had been to stubborn to look back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~

Kripa landed in front of the motel minutes later, face tear-stained, heart pounding. Kripa knew the truth. She loved Zaib, she did. But it wasn't right. It wasn't complete. She didn't feel complete around her fianc, but she completed him.

What do you want, Kripa?

That question was still buzzing through Kripa's head. She knew what she wanted, she wanted to go tell Zaib that she was still in love with Angad, and she wanted him to be okay with it. She wanted to do that, and then run back into Angad's arms.

But Kripa knew, it couldn't be that simple.

She slowly entered the motel, and walked up to her room, hopefully Zaib found out where it was. She entered the room, and Zaib was sitting on the bed, his head in his hands. His head shot up when he heard the door shut, and he glared at Kripa.

"H-hello," mumbled Kripa.

"Hi."

"We need to talk," said Kripa.

"No shit…" mumbled Zaib.

Kripa sat next to Zaib, and stared. She didn't know exactly what to say, what she wanted to say, so she continued to look at Zaib.

"This isn't very fair to you, is it?" asked Kripa. Zaib shook his head.

"This isn't fair to any of us, you, me, Angad…" said Zaib. Kripa looked out the window, and sighed.

"I should've known though," said Zaib. "I mean, I knew how much you loved Angad when we you were married with him. Even when you were with me I saw that small bit of love for him in your eyes…"

"You did?" asked Kripa. Zaib nodded. "I didn't even know I had love for him until that whole mask thing.…"

"And then when you started crying that one winter, after the cricket match…"

Kripa looked at Zaib.

*Flashback*

A  teenager held his straight-haired friend in the snow outside of the School as she cried. She was hurt, and it was killing Zaib.

"It seemed so real, it just…it didn't seam right…" mumbled Kripa. This made no sense to Zaib whatsoever.

"What's not right Kripa? Has this got to do with Angad?" he asked. Kripa looked at Zaib, and cried out one last sob.

"Of course…"

Zaib's eyes looked concerned, and he bent down so he was eye-level with Kripa.

"Please, Kripa, what did he say to you?" asked Zaib.

"No, Zaib," mumbled Kripa, still sobbing. "It's silly, and it's unimportant. I don't want you getting in trouble," said Kripa.

"Kripa, I don't care. Tell me, what did Angad say?" asked Zaib again.

"He just-" began Kripa. Kripa had no idea what to say. She couldn't tell Zaib that Angad called her a b*tch, because he would murder him. She couldn't tell him everything and that he called her a b*tch, because Zaib would kill him and hate Kripa forever. Plus, Kripa thought it was probably a slip of the tongue. He looked really mad and Kripa just came in his way.

"Zaib, he called me a b*tch, but I'm not really hurt by it," started Kripa. Zaib threw an angry glare at Angad, and became livid.

"That bas***d! I'm so sick of him Kripa, this is it…" started Zaib.

"Zaib! Calm down! I seriously don't mind, I'm just-"

"Kripa, stop pretending! I know it bugs you, and I'm sick of-"

"Zaib! I don't care, okay?! If you care about me, you won't go getting in trouble!" yelled Kripa.

Zaib thought about this for a moment and decided to listen to Kripa. He just grabbed her in a hug, and mumbled, "All right Kripa, it's just, I don't know, it irks my nerves when he says stuff like that. I'm sorry I over-reacted."

*Reality*

"I can't believe you remember that, I barely remember that," said Kripa.

"Yeah, I knew about it ever since that day, it was only a matter of time before it became definite…" mumbled Zaib.

Kripa stood up and walked around the room. Her mind, no longer racing. She turned to look at Zaib.

"Kripa, did you ever love me?" he asked sadly. Kripa sat next to Zaib again and sighed.

"Yes, I did, I do, but, I feel different when I'm with you. I feel like some one else when I'm with you, but I'm complete when I'm with Angad. Unless you can see inside my heart then there's no way you could possibly understand how he makes me feel…Do you get what I am saying?" asked Kripa. Zaib nodded, and a tear fell from his eye.

"I could, I could never have you, could I?" asked Zaib. Kripa looked at Zaib, and began to cry.

"I'm s-so sorry, Zaib," said Kripa, her voice shaking. Zaib looked at Kripa, and started to shake his head, his face becoming paler. Kripa couldn't think of anything else to say, and she began to walk toward the door. She began wondering if her friendship with Zaib was irreparable, but she knew it wouldn't be ruined forever. She glanced at Zaib one final time, and departed.

An hour later, Prithvi was sitting in his London Flat, thinking of his best friend's wedding. Prithvi, who was asked to be the best man, couldn't be happier. He was, of all people, ecstatic that his friends were living life like normal wizards. He knew his best friends were meant to be. He knew it for sure, but then there was always that feeling that no Kripa is meant to be with Angad. Prithvi quickly brushed that feeling aside.

He didn't expect to hear terrible news that day.

He was listening to the news when the maid brought in a letter for him. Prithvi immediately took it upon recognizing Zaib's handwriting. It was messy, and there were a couple of tear droplets on the envelope.

This can't be good, thought Prithvi.

Prithvi unfolded the note, and read the writing, which obviously belonged to Zaib.

Prithvi, it's over. I lost her, and I don't know what to do. I hate this, I hate how I lost her, who I lost her too, and why I lost her. I did nothing, and he did everything. I hope I can have your support. You're my only real friend now. Talk to you soon- Zaib.

Prithvi allowed growl of anger to escape from his mouth. He was wrong, his friends were not living a normal life. Or maybe they were, Prithvi wasn't really sure anymore.

How could she? thought Prithvi, as he stood up, frantically getting ready. All this time-Everything that happened? I can't believe- this isn't fair!

Prithvi slipped on his sneakers, and left his flat.

Angad was lost. He knew he lost Kripa again, and he knew he deserved this fall. He knew it, but he didn't think he should. He didn't want anyone to feel pain, not like this. His one and only love came to him for something, and she got it, and now she was gone.

There was a knock on his door. Oh God, please, please God… thought Angad as he walked to the door.

And his prayers were answered.

Kripa, there in her glowing beauty was standing before him, and she fell in to his arms. She began to cry tears of joy, as did Angad. The two knew this was right. Everything about this feeling was completely correct. Angad took Kripa's face in his hands, and kissed her, and it was one of their most magical kisses, ever.

Kripa said between tears, "What would you do if I tell you all my hopes and Dreams. I tell you how many kids I want. I tell you where I want to go. I tell you what I want to be, && I tell that I want you to be there with me throughout it all"

Angad smiled with slight tears of joy coming and then just pulled her into a kiss.

The two knew that this love, it wasn't over, it was Never Over. The two had each other forever, and even if that meant sacrifice, it was necessary. Their love was incredibly strong, obviously it was considering it lasted for seven years of never being actually shown to the world. And they had everything, they had each other, and they had the world at their feet.

Kripa and Angad sat on the couch sharing a comfortable silence a few minutes later when Angad spoke, "I can't wait to go to sleep!"

Kripa questioned back, "Tired?"

"Nope."

"Oh…okay." Kripa replied confused.

"I just love my dreams…."

"What are they about?" Kripa asked.

"YOU!" was all Angad replied and then tilted his head a little to give Kripa a kiss on the forehead. After a while Angad spoke up again, "You know Kripa, I think I will abuse you!"

Kripa looked at Angad shocked and saw a mischievous glint in his eyes, "WHAT!?!"

Angad laughed and gave her a hug, "Only with hugs and kisses baby…." Kripa just hit him lightly on the chest. "So where does the love of my life want to go for her honeymoon?"

Kripa wrapped her arms around Angad and said, "Right here is fine with me."

Epilogue

Prithvi and Zaib did eventually forgive Kripa of course, although Zaib would never forget what happened. He understood, surely, but could never forget it. Prithvi was never actually angry with the pair, rather than frustrated. Kripa and Angad did get married, but it barely had meaning to each other. It barely had meaning at all, it was more to prove to people that they were serious, and that Kripa's departure had nothing, well, little to do with lust. Angad asked Kripa what happened to the baby she was pregnant with when he left for the 'war', and Kripa told him everything that happened. Angad was shocked, sad, and mad at Kripa's dad, but Kripa eventually calmed him down. The loss of the baby still hung over their heads that is until Kripa got pregnant again. The two had one child, and only one child. Her name was Rani, and she was, if anything, a perfect mixture of her two parents. She had brown, curly hair, large honey eyes, and was extremely intelligent. She was also very mischievous, but normally followed rules. Also, like her father, she had a quick temper along with a tendency to show off. When she was older, she fell in love with and married Prithvi's son, Rohun, whom he named after his evil father. Kripa and Angad were relatively pleased with her choice of marriage, along with Prithvi. Kripa and Angad sadly out-lived Prithvi and Zaib, and lived to see their 200th birthday, and their love took them away, together, to wherever they wanted to go.

~*A message from the Author about this story*~

Love, is a strange thing. Not many people believe in its strength anymore, and it seems as if it has become just like any other human emotion, such as anger or sadness, and can go away. I, like few others out there, do not believe this. I chose to write this story because I believe love is the strongest and most long-lasting feeling that a human being can experience, and if it does go away, then it was never there in the first place. Love does not change with the people, it changes with the eternity. Love is forever, and I don't care what they say. In this story, Kripa and Angad are a perfect example. Their love lasted for seven years; even when they didn't speak anymore, and they found each other because they knew it was Never Over. Then their love lasted for two-hundred years more, and I believe that if the average human could live that long that they could most likely do this too, if their love was actually there.
Love isn't something that can be easily replaced or easily found so when u love someone never let that person go.... and never let that love die. Because when it's gone.......you miss it the most. I thank all of you, for reading this story.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=129252&P N=1&TPN=1

^i have the character analysis up, the synpsosis up, and i have the PROMO 1 up!!

--natasha

Edited by simplyconfused - 18 years ago
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
awesome part natasha
beautiful ending
loved the fan-fic
I am sure the new one is gonna be awesome as well
Thank you for wonderful fan-fic
Me will read it again and again 😳
pyaripooja thumbnail
that wasss greattt
woowww
sweets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aww...tht was sooo beautiful..i'm left speechless...n especially the authors note...it was sooo touching!! loved it...a beautiful n fitting ending to a beautiful story.
simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: happe

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
awesome part natasha
beautiful ending
loved the fan-fic
I am sure the new one is gonna be awesome as well
Thank you for wonderful fan-fic
Me will read it again and again 😳

thx happe you made my day!!😃

simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweets

aww...tht was sooo beautiful..i'm left speechless...n especially the authors note...it was sooo touching!! loved it...a beautiful n fitting ending to a beautiful story.

thanks i am really glad you all liked it!! 😃

-Rose- thumbnail
Hi Natasha,

the ending was so faboulous and aww ur own comments about love touched my heart!

I look forward to your new fanfic.

luv ya
sanya
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow, natasha..the ending was awesome 👏 👏 👏 I am looking forward to ur new fan-fic... 😛
zarna thumbnail
natasha wonderful part
loved ur fanfic i cant believe its over but it was one of the greatest fanfic i have ever read
u have done a great job in writing this story. 😊
i cant say continue soon cause its over but i will say write one more fanfic soon 😊
simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarna

natasha wonderful part
loved ur fanfic i cant believe its over but it was one of the greatest fanfic i have ever read
u have done a great job in writing this story. 😊
i cant say continue soon cause its over but i will say write one more fanfic soon 😊

i am glad that you really liked it!! i happy that i wrote something that you really liked!! and yeah i started another one!!