Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

k..I just watched the whole episode without sound cuz m at work..so I have no Idea wat was said…I only understood.."Didi jeeja ji app ka bahar wait kar rehe hai"..lol..

ok so wats up with Yudi…I think he is still pissed or even more pissed cuz she almost got ran over for no legitimate reason known to him,  otherwise he would pick her up…I guess we would get to know more about it tomorrow.. but I am luving it…cant wait for more twists and turns…

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm, didn't enjoy today's epi.

There were so many parts where I was like 'purleez'.

For example when Yudi goes to see Rani and stokes her head, why on earth did he have a smile on his face? Ok, he knows that she's gonna be alright and yes she looks pretty when she's sleeping but isn't the guilt of almost running your newly wedded wife (for who you fought against the whole world) supposed to kill you inside?

And for God sake Rani, lying is becoming a bit of a habit for you, a bit of a bad habit I must add. Alright you didn't tell RS that your hubby nearly killed you but spill the damn beans on CR!
Edited by jyk88 - 15 years ago
Seetal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rani hurt and limping back and forth with her husband at arm's length.........what's wrong with this picture?  Yudi, you should have picked her up whenever she needed help - you dumb-a$$!!!.  And Rani needs to learn to say no to anyone who asks her to go against her husband like CR did.   YuRa's tension is very visible.  They need to relax a little bit.  Some humor in the relationship won't hurt.   With the way things are now, it's hard to imagine anything loving between these 2.  They left more to the imagination in the "good old days".   

Sad to say that even after all that has happened, RuMi have not changed much - still very selfish and only for themselves.  Arre yaaron, gaon mein rahe kar kuch seekho.  I think that should be Yudi's punishment to them.........live in the gaon until they learn to stand on their own 2 (or should I say 4) feet.

Because of Rani's deceipt, I hope that Yudi doesn' t have to deceive his father also.  That will be really sad, especially with the way RS has been of late. 
sapna99 thumbnail
So I am guessing that a wife has to die, after being run over by her own husband before a tear is shed by him or he stresses out in the slightest! 🤢

Ho kya raha hai yaar?
Ive only watched the first 5min will come back and watch rest later got to finish working today got to got to! But I was right he was holding her at arms length and the tumble and near death experience was over like in an eye blink! it was like..........Oh you nearly came under my car but it OK honey you deserved it lets go home hand me my chaadi baneneh il have a shower and then you cook the food so i can eat it! And I am not touching you or breathing anywhere near you cause you might have contracted something from your tumble down the hill! Oh and dont forget your my wife even strangers would get a better grip on you after a fall but im your innocet sweet husband cannot touch you sweety! YUDI BE A MAN!

Creatives pagal ho gayeh hai!

will watch rest later as you can tell cannot wait!
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What is up with these people???!!

He nearly runs her over, goes over like a mad man to check on her and upon discovering she is OK...he merely closes his eyes and offers up a silent prayer??  Dude what planet are you on?  Why the hell didn't you take her in your arms nd hug her?  Like normal people do.  I'm now convinced these two are from another planet!

It seems that Yudi is quite willing to lift Rani into his arms when she least needs it, but hell bent on making her walk when she could do with it!!  Even then he has her at arms length.  And that blasted 'buddy' hold is still there.

Explain to me why when Rani nearly let CR's name slip, Yudi didn't even raise an eyebrow let alone any questions?? 

This is such pants.😡
suranji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
they r pagal   sapna99     ..... i have no other way to explain today....

wat r they thinkin ...U knw earlier in this serial as far as I have seen the scenes used to be soo dragged out that ppl were sayin it was too slow..
now its like oh I nearlly ran over my wife .... cool .... wat was it 5 in da morning or sumthing .... ok Rani lets make sure we get to da mahal / palace for tea... I think da cook has cooked  something sp for dinner tooo

all in a span of one episode ...

is it medically safe to move someone who has had such traumatic fall

wat is it with this guy (Yudi ) .....wat am i talkin these stupid creatives dont even knw how to write a fictionous scene let alone a realistic one
i cant take it anymore.... its too late in the n8 n i'm feelin sick (literally not just coz of the floppy episode)
i'm outa here

darshana23 thumbnail
ohh girls, you are finding so many faults??? why i didnt find it single one............. Yes it was an ok episode.....

First, i want to mention that Yudi is not angry on Rani..... After that accident, he melted down and he forgive rani for not telling him the truth.... however he understood that whatever rani did because she was not able to see RuMi in this pain and she helped them out........But yes obviously he didnt get answer yet why she didnt tell him the truth before taking this major step..................

However Yudi is still angry on RuMi and like he said to Rani they still deserve the punishment to live the life of common man.... so they can realize importance of money and they will understand their responsibilities............... He understood RS very well and Yudi knows that why RS threw RuMi out of Mahal........ The day he will realize RuMi got their punishment and changed he will be there to support them.......

Yudi knows that RuMI has not changed coz in their bad time they just came to Rani's house as Kunwar-Rajkumari than spending their life as common person and do some hard work...........

About the expression, i didnt find anything overacting...... and the time when Rani is hurt its time to support her than romancing...........

There are two more things i want to mention....
1) Kapil was looking damn sexy in Kali-Natthu scene when he was lying down. His t-shirt wardrobe is going perfect for him......

2) In one scene i felt like he had hair-cut, when he entered in room while Rani was sleeping..... but in other scene when he is talking to RuMi he was again back with his normal hair....... Hey raam, ye ladka hair-cut kab karayega????

Jenifer. thumbnail
Rakhie,

Not only does he run over to her like a mad man but before he kneels down he picks up his trousers slightly so that it doesn't strain his thighs. Who in their right mind would think about kneeling comfortably when for all you know your wife could be dead?

And I can't believe he didn't freak out when he saw blood on Rani's forehead! Praying silently...pfft!

Ah, the list of 'things I'm pissed about' is endless. No doubt I'll be ranting on about these later (I try not to but they just kinda blurt out).
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyk88

Rakhie,

Not only does he run over to her like a mad man but before he kneels down he picks up his trousers slightly so that it doesn't strain his thighs. Who in their right mind would think about kneeling comfortably when for all you know your wife could be dead?

And I can't believe he didn't freak out when he saw blood on Rani's forehead! Praying silently...pfft!

Ah, the list of 'things I'm pissed about' is endless. No doubt I'll be ranting on about these later (I try not to but they just kinda blurt out).

Jeniffer, i guess Kapil forgot that he is shooting for a sequnce and got more delighted after having Anjali in his arms 😆
Jenifer. thumbnail
Darsh,

I think he remembered too well that the camera's rolling. He probably didn't he want us to see his undies but the dude don't know that we've already seen them...twice!

You want proof mate? Well, they're red!

😆
Edited by jyk88 - 15 years ago