Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: sakuraa

why is it that the ONE day I cant watch the episode until much later it ends up being the best one!

Simra dont worry... sabra ka fal meetha hota hain.... but keep some tissues with you while watching... friendly advice............
Hayaa.m thumbnail
It was a good episode ..everything in it ..just the one we all wanted and as monu and others say less talking from rani lol..RS is surely the hero of this episode ..wesay must give credit to creatives for chosing best characters and best actors for father and son (pankaj and kapil are best in RS and YUDI role .. i guess after a long time i m seeing a strong dad character on screen)

Congrates beena ur wish for NIsha scene is fulfilled ...excellent dialogues from nikki and loved her boldness ..the way she described her pain and ready to fight for her brother ..yaar kiys trio hai ..waqai this girl needs to be protected and loved ..how lucky yudi and nikki are to be as brother and sis ..kitni respect aur piyar hai duno main and i know its orginal ..though brothers like yudi r ideal but still reality main bhee aesay bhai hotey hain agar bhabi rani jesi hoon (i m also one lucky nand too) but amazing episode ..10/10 from me too

Preview is very scary ..if they did anything wrong with my yudi bhaiya na then i will send monu with the danda to beat all πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kiran_sherry

Preview is very scary ..if they did anything wrong with my yudi bhaiya na then i will send monu with the danda to beat all πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Kiran...not just danda...get your jhadoo ready too and anything else you can lay your hands on at home to beat these creatives.....😑 We all support you!!!

Edited by sharan99 - 15 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharan99

Kiran...not just danda...get your jhadoo ready too and anything else you can lay your hands on at home to beat these creatives.....😑 We all support you!!!

Don't wprry anshu my weapons r ready that includes balan, jharoo, hockey and bat of my son, rotten eggs and finally a pistol 😈
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wese one question for everyone in this Forum...something that's bugging me since morning......

why is it that good people in the palace hear conversation of good people like RS heard rani n nikki.....why don't they hear the plotting convo of bad people like CR, Nands, Rumi?????? In all these yrs yudi or RS have never heard CR's talk with rumi or RN's talk with rumi or CR...

Well I am happy RS heard them but why can't he hear what others r upto????? Since most of their talks happen in the corridors or in rooms with doors wide open! when will that day come???

Does anyone have an answer to this question????? HELP me understand!!!!!πŸ˜•
Edited by sharan99 - 15 years ago
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharan99

Wese one question for everyone in this Forum...something that's bugging me since morning......

why is it that good people in the palace hear conversation of good people like RS heard rani n nikki.....why don't they hear the plotting convo of bad people like CR, Nands, Rumi?????? In all these yrs yudi or RS have never heard CR's talk with rumi or RN's talk with rumi or CR...

Well I am happy RS heard them but why can't he hear what others r upto????? Since most of their talks happen in the corridors or in rooms with doors wide open! when will that day come???

Does anyone have an answer to this question????? HELP me understand!!!!!πŸ˜•

Timing Anshu timing......Abi parde khulne ka samay nahi aaya he....πŸ˜ƒ
darshana23 thumbnail

Anshu di, coz they are not like Rani who discusses issue in corridorπŸ˜†