Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Yudi, Yudi, Yudi..... Did I say I like him when he is angry?  Let me qualify that statement by saying angry with others and not Rani......😉

Rani, I was scared for you today.....  Come on Yudi,  Etna Gussa bhi achaa Nahi hota!!!!  Chill man.....
Think of all the expressions on Rani's face that were trying to tell you something.... You were not paying attention....

Bhumi made me mad in today's episode.....  Creatives please cut out Yudi and Kali scenes..  They are starting to get on my nerves....

Acting was good by Yudi and Rani.... Rani I hope you are not serviously hurt......If you are we promise Yudi will kiss it all better.....😳😳

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i know yudi's anger i also did not like and sapna as you said while sleeping why rani did not keep her head on yudi's chest ...if you notice rumi is more physical than yura.........RB always sleep on rudra's shoulder whether it is kitchen floor or cow's stable.............she is always more physical and near to rudra than rani near to yudi

and kirti we were talking about yura's room as cow stable and their romance in it the same way it turn out to be rumi's night in stable ..so hillarious yaar

but really i did no tlike yudi's anger the way he reacted on rani i just did not like that is not our yudi who is always thinking baout other before him...........how could he behave in such way with rani?????
darshana23 thumbnail
I am seeing some new members are being active over here.... which is good......... Suranji, Bobbie, Ramas keep it up....

about yesterdays episode, good episode...... but some scenes are filmy.... Yudi slept when Rani telling him truth, Yudi get to know about Rudra in dramatic way.... but thats fine little bit..... creatives just wanted to drag story for 1-2 episodes....... Just one more analysis from me about YuRa scene.....

whenever i watched YuRa scene i always get feeling how much Anjali is protected by Kapil in KANJALI relationship. In their most of the bed scenes(dont take this word wrongly) Kapil always put his hand so that she can lay down on his hand..... I always feel this posture is very protective............

Kanika was again good with her expression. Kapil-Anjali were also good in all the scenes....... aur Yaar ye Rani girati hi rahati hain and one more thing is they ended thursdays episode with that accident......
now we will have to wait till Monday to find what happened???

but anyways, we jave NB4 for weekend so ok with it...
Shafza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just watched Thursday's epi and...

Yudi...teri to...😡.... here take that..... (slaps him) and stamps on his foot....!! for hurting my Rani

How could he drive off leaving Rani behind...she was hanging onto that car window for life...Im totally shocked....typical man.

Yudi...you can be angry...just walk off...driving like a maniac isnt going to solve anything...If you're angry and drive like that (when he nearly hit the truck) you best stop! get out the car and take a few breaths.....

ok rant over calming down now....(so much for controlling my anger...😕)  but I think I read it in Ramas post...Rani shouldnt have run after him...ok maybe for a little while but girl you should have given up after going down the first hillside...what were you thinking trying to outrun a car....😕??...pehla pehla pyaar hai na...we dont want it to be Aakhri...?!!!!

what an abysmal weekend...NB4 took a bit of a nose dive!...and Yudi gone off doing his menopausal angry thing again!....lets hope next week is going to be a bit better....CREATIVES can we have a bit of a longer YuRa manaofying scene next week please....pretty please....😃
Edited by Shafza - 15 years ago
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
and Yudi gone off doing his menopausal angry thing again!

I don't know whether to 🤣 or 😭 at this!!!

But oh so true of Yudi these days.
sapna99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakhie

and Yudi gone off doing his menopausal angry thing again!

I don't know whether to 🤣 or 😭 at this!!!

But oh so true of Yudi these days.

Shafza thats very funny and kind of true! I agree he did the typical man thing driving off and leaving her! But I still couldn't slap him yaar he to cute for that! 😳

About a longer manofying scene............forget it! Yudi will probably pick her up from in front of the car, hold her at arms length and say yeh aap kya kar rahi hai.........hum aap seh bahut pyar karteh hai (or something along those lines).......she will apologise probably from a meter away now.........they will go to the palace get changed Yudi will realise he should forgive for Rani and then they will head for the village! Hopefully if we are lucky he might look into her eyes at some point but touching I hear after the menopause your bones become weaker so i dont think he will risk touching her! kahin woh yah khudh toot nah jayeh!
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣

Shafza gave the best one liner but Sapna...your last paragraph's got me laughing too loud for this time of the night!

Truthfully, I agree with it, not the bones becoming weaker part but the part before that (God knows why I'm explaining what part).

But, if they could 'consumate' on the deck of a boat then maybe we'll get a teeny weeny more than a buddy pat on the back and a staring competition!

I know...pfft, fat chance of that happening!
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Trust me all we'll see it the buddy hold.

I've said haven't I...I'm waiting for the day Yudi calls out to her 'Rani my buddy...my pal...how you doing?'
AfsaraZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, Thursday's episode was quite interesting, in terms of how it ended. Most of you guys have pretty much commented on everything so I won't repeat any of it, lol. But I think this is like one of the first times that Rani fell and Yudi wasn't there to catch her fall-- and how terribly it cost her! I'm sure nothing bad will happen and the two will make up very sweetly (really need some sweet YuRa moments next week), but Rani needs to get out of CR's trap! I'm loving Yudi.. but leaving her was too mean :(

Shafza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sapna99

...........forget it! Yudi will probably pick her up from in front of the car, hold her at arms length and say yeh aap kya kar rahi hai.........hum aap seh bahut pyar karteh hai (or something along those lines).......she will apologise probably from a meter away now.........they will go to the palace get changed Yudi will realise he should forgive for Rani and then they will head for the village! ....

Originally posted by: jyk88

....maybe we'll get a teeny weeny more than a buddy pat on the back and a staring competition!..

OMG I hear you Sapna.....and Jenny ditto that...maybe they need some (choreography) creative changes...yaar koi ney lines sunaao !!....even Yudi's hand touching scene when looking for his name on her hand (wedding rituals) was more fun...

but hey we have one more day until Yudi picks Rani off the front of his car...<gets on her knees clasping hands and asking> can we please have a serious YuRa scene creatives????...

one of Sapna's ideas or maybe another hug....I cannot believe Im asking some couple on a drama serial to hug...my kingdom for another hug...😕

Nish - Im giving it all I got.....

and AfsaraZ  Welcome to this mad forum...glad to have you on board and please keep adding your wonderful comments...Welcome again.👍🏼
Edited by Shafza - 15 years ago