Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
I have mixed feelings about today's episode......

I was disappointed about Yudi not picking up Rani after she is hurt...... I think he only picks up Rani when no one else is around them.....😆

Loved Yudi's anger with Kunwar Rudr and the dirty look he gave to RB....👏👏

I did not like how Yudi calls Munna (like he is a servant and not his brother-in-law.... He should have used a softer tone with Munna.  After all it is not Munna's fault)

I was disappointed that Munna will not be able to go see the Mela with Rani and Yudi..... Perfect timing for them to show some YuRa Scenes.  Under the circumstance, I will forgive them ......

RS was great.... I thought it was cute the way he showed his concern with Rani..... Rani covering for Yudi's mistake.... Loved that Part.

I do want Rani and Yudi to have a talk about CR... When you are married, you tell your spouse everything no matter how small.... And what CR is doing is no small thing....😡😡

YuRa moments were weak in today's episode... Really disappointed...😭😭

Shafza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Im sorry girls...there are many points I agree with you all but have to say...(for someone whose been deprived of YuRa moments and only Yudi shouting his head off) so refreshing seeing him smile at Rani.

I didnt want Yudi to lie to Rani and say everything will be alright.  He is still angry but trying to control it...its more realistic....why do I feel theres something more happening behind the scenes...its like Yudi and RS want to tame Rudr....

Didnt Rani look simply gorgeous in that purple sari afterwards...

I actually liked today's epi...however didnt understand why Yudi didnt lift his wife up in his arms when he got out of the car when this was the only occassion he should have...but then I can just see this forum crying...oh well he scooped her in his arms again....

BLOOPER - has to be Kapil's hair...I so hear u Darsh...one minute Yudi has his hair short when he's speaking to Rani then it grows back when he's talking to Rudr....oh well this is what gives when you have to shoot quick epi's....😆

Edited by Shafza - 15 years ago
dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

I have mixed feelings about today's episode......

I was disappointed about Yudi not picking up Rani after she is hurt...... I think he only picks up Rani when no one else is around them.....😆

Loved Yudi's anger with Kunwar Rudr and the dirty look he gave to RB....👏👏

I did not like how Yudi calls Munna (like he is a servant and not his brother-in-law.... He should have used a softer tone with Munna.  After all it is not Munna's fault)

I was disappointed that Munna will not be able to go see the Mela with Rani and Yudi..... Perfect timing for them to show some YuRa Scenes.  Under the circumstance, I will forgive them ......

RS was great.... I thought it was cute the way he showed his concern with Rani..... Rani covering for Yudi's mistake.... Loved that Part.

I do want Rani and Yudi to have a talk about CR... When you are married, you tell your spouse everything no matter how small.... And what CR is doing is no small thing....😡😡

YuRa moments were weak in today's episode... Really disappointed...😭😭

yes i totally agree with you todays episode was fifty fifty and Yura moments  🤢
merijaan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Episode was okay...I recently got hooked to this show because of innocent love and things which is not very real because it takes me away from all the day to day issues and problems. I loved the way they both fought everything and finally got together but nowadays i feel that innocent feel is missing and we are getting same day to day problems and anger.
Today's episode could have been better if he had hugged her after he found out that she was okay, picked her up to take inside her amma's house and even inside mahal. Sat little closer to her when he was caressing her hair while she was sleeping in the room.  RS was more concern and sweet about Rani than yudi who claims to love her beyond anything in this world. Not sure what creatives trying to show with this anger and all this drama....
I hope this comes back to the way it used to be. I love to see some romance between these 2 after marriage...I love kapil and anjali they are good actors and great chemistry but since marriage that magic is kind of missing...Because of these 2 i started to watch NB4. Thanks for reading I just wanted to vent out my frustration...
sapna99 thumbnail
ixl105 (sorry dont know your name) Firstly welcome to the forum its really nice to have new people joining! I agree with you competely!

I finally watched the whole episode and after being disappointed with the first five minutes I have to agree that the rest of the episode was not that bad! The highlight was yudi rudra scene like bobbie said!

I dont know why but there is this awkwardness in YuRa relationship and acting that wasn't there before, when they did the suhaagraat scene, the sowrd scene, the lake and even the breakfast scene everything seemed much more natural everything seems so much of an effort now!

When he caresses her hair today its like he barely touching her head, when he holds her it not as passionate as before! Being in an off screen relationship should make the romancing a bit easier I thought! (maybe wrong) I agree with whatever Yudi said to Rani today this overly concern on Rani part a bit dum why not let them face hardship for a while like Yudi did she didnt tell him to back to the mahal when he left?

The other thing Rani runs across the whole country for Yudi but when he leaves her in bed why not hold his hand and tell him not to leave her alone or something? If this goes on much longer can we start a petition or something and send to RKAB team with improvement suggestions as new people are joining because of NB4 but the tracks lately not keeping us entertained forget new comers and I would hate for people to stop watching this beautiful couple!

Shafza I think it nice to see a smile too but it was so inappropriate at the time that it actually looked odd? and it killed the concern part that should have been there when you nearly run over your wife?

The other thing I didnt like is Rani painting a bad image of herself in front of Yudi firstly she lied/hid the truth about RuMi then she lied to RS about the injury.........

You know this is a serious question have the creatives changed? because before marriage these two were different and now they have completely different personalities........I didnt know until today that marriage is a cause of schizophrenia should write that when im next asked about it in my exam paper and then say refer to RKAB!

But on a happy note Anjali looking gorgeous in purple with you on that one shafza! Kapil looked sizzling in the brown outfit! wanted to give him a jhappi.......think I already did in my daydream earlier! 😳
merijaan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sapna99

ixl105 (sorry dont know your name) Firstly welcome to the forum its really nice to have new people joining! I agree with you competely!

You can call me saloni..

I dont know why but there is this awkwardness in YuRa relationship and acting that wasn't there before, when they did the suhaagraat scene, the sowrd scene, the lake and even the breakfast scene everything seemed much more natural everything seems so much of an effort now!

Exactly, thats what I have been feeling too...it seems like they do not want to be in same frame or touch..

But on a happy note Anjali looking gorgeous in purple with you on that one shafza! Kapil looked sizzling in the brown outfit! wanted to give him a jhappi.......think I already did in my daydream earlier! 😳

i loved yudi's clothes he looked very handsome...he does need haircut..as someone else said at one point it seemed he got haircut but in next scene he had long hair...purple looked very nice on rani..

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hmmi will go with whatever darsh told here...i am very much agree with her word by word........
ye si also felt the moment he saw rani's hurt his anger transcend in his guilt...he was looking more guilt than angry. and the way he was holding rani's face very tight it seems he was scared and worried though after knowing rani was ok he shoul dhave given her little hug .......that was missing

the way after coming back to house he pointed rumi and told them that theya re responcible for all this things shows how he was feeling at that moment ....deep down he knew that he is guilty and responcible but he had to react that way because of rumi.......so he was just trying to chanel his frustration towards rumi.........

yes i can feel that he is not angry with rani but little upset because he felt betryal and neglected...........

and the way he told tht rumi should realised their mistake and still they haven;t so i just want him to come up with the plan that rumi has to suffer in village i am saying suffer because doing all this chore and live like normal people is suffering for them

but in all this i want yudi to concult his dad not hiding from his dad
and about carrying rani i feel whenever people around he is behaing with modesty but in room i wanted him to caress her more passionately lately we have seen their sizzling chemistry in NB so we are feeling that something ismissing in RKAB

you know it's funny when he was caressing her hair my daughter told me why he is treating her like his daughter not wife .....see this small 10 years old girl know how to treat wife and our yudi dear

ok back to topic
darsh i also felt about hair thing that they shoot those scene differently that's why his hair was messy in one scene and perfact in other scene

for me it was ok epi and now it will start yudi's dillemaa
and i liked the way kind was concen for rani
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sapna99

The other thing I didnt like is Rani painting a bad image of herself in front of Yudi firstly she lied/hid the truth about RuMi then she lied to RS about the injury.........

You know this is a serious question have the creatives changed? because before marriage these two were different and now they have completely different personalities........I didnt know until today that marriage is a cause of schizophrenia should write that when im next asked about it in my exam paper and then say refer to RKAB!

Rani is a consistent lier!! She even lied touching God in front of Yudi in a temple. So this is peanuts for her!😉
The two haven't changed much! Rani the ever-do-good soul does not hesitate lying in order to save others. And Yudi always manages to see light through/despite her lies in the end! Rab ne banayi hai yeh jodi!!😆
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jasw

Rani is a consistent lier!! She even lied touching God in front of Yudi in a temple. So this is peanuts for her!😉
The two haven't changed much! Rani the ever-do-good soul does not hesitate lying in order to save others. And Yudi always manages to see light through/despite her lies in the end! Rab ne banayi hai yeh jodi!!😆

i truely agree with you the way rani lies all the time and i think yudi knows it very well so now rani should lie only because id she will say truth yudi will take it otherway as now he has habbit to think other way out from rani's all statment
suranji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

i truely agree with you the way rani lies all the time and i think yudi knows it very well so now rani should lie only because id she will say truth yudi will take it otherway as now he has habbit to think other way out from rani's all statment

I dont wether its coz i'm getting sick or wat but all this lying talk has got me      
but I do agree with  every1 about the reverse psychology of rani shouldnt be telling the truth  coz now Yudi is looking at points were Rai will be lying to save others