Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: bsingapury

hmmi will go with whatever darsh told here...i am very much agree with her word by word........ 

you know it's funny when he was caressing her hair my daughter told me why he is treating her like his daughter not wife .....see this small 10 years old girl know how to treat wife and our yudi dear

You know I thought the same thing.... He treats her like a little girl rather than his wife....(newly wedded wife at that)... Yudi you are 27 not 47 yaar....😆
darshana23 thumbnail
I agree with you all, in one point... Rani should tell the truth about CR to Yudi............ Its ok, that she want to be perfect as wife and daughter-in-law but there are various way of doing it..........

She should convience Yudi about CR. She can tell Yudi that CR threw Rudra out of house thus she kept her promise as wife and queen... But she is mother and she is hiding her pain from everyone...... No one is looking at her pain and thats the reason she is disturbed nowadays.......... She can give example how CR helped Yudi when he was not in Mahal............ Those words will be enough to melt down Yudi and he will understand everything....................

By this way she will be perfect as Wife and Daughter-in-law and not by hiding truth........

Edited by darshana23 - 15 years ago
Nisha_07 thumbnail
This is what I have been saying all along. There are so many ways in which this situation could have been handled without the need for Rani to lie to Yudi. She knows Yudi will never refuse her anything - she should know, he's proved it enough - and she should have convinced him.

Sapna, the creatives have never managed to be consistent. I think it's the same ones. maybe all guys, who just don't know how to handle this newly wed situation..
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
monu meri monu where are you
waiting for your update yaar control nahi hota
yaar nice epi
actually i enjoy all bit of today only did no tlike that nathu part otherwise each and everymoment i enjoyed
yura moment
cr's desperation
yudi and amma's talk
dadi and bhoomi's talk
and  mostly
jab se tere naina wow ..........

and my poor rudra my heart was crying for him sweety don't worry i am here for you

and nisha i think creative has been changed
before story was by gautam hegde today i saw title proparly story writer was somebody else

and creative is still rashmi sharma
i don't know but something has changed

but monu sorry could not wait so just wrote little but in detail we will discuss tomorrow
now girls enjoy whatever we got not bad afterall

jab se mere naina........
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Extremely superb episode and worthwatching YURA scenes ... i guess after depressing yura scenes today's episode is a relief for every YURA fan
bsingapury thumbnail
so kiran you also like naaa
today epi was really worth watching and the love and understanding yudi showed after anger was mind blowing.

the way he reminded rani about her status and  i think now he will teach her all the necessary lesson and the way he told he lied not because of rani but because of CR and RS wow

but you lied dear........and the love and care in the end
and poor rudra fighting with bakaris

i think tomorrow epi is gonna fun filling rudra will have fight with ox and RB will do some exercise with chakki hahahah dadi we love you yaar.........

and yudi was so hot looking today

ye monu kaha hain yaar
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

so kiran you also like naaa

today epi was really worth watching and the love and understanding yudi showed after anger was mind blowing.

the way he reminded rani about her status and  i think now he will teach her all the necessary lesson and the way he told he lied not because of rani but because of CR and RS wow

but you lied dear........and the love and care in the end
and poor rudra fighting with bakaris

i think tomorrow epi is gonna fun filling rudra will have fight with ox and RB will do some exercise with chakki hahahah dadi we love you yaar.........

and yudi was so hot looking today

ye monu kaha hain yaar

Beena actually i liked goat eating rudra hands and Bhummi scenes jab se terey naina ..for me that was a real treat 😆 rest about YURA well today they looked as husband wife ..by the way kapil is now expert jewellary pehnanay main ..Anjali will not take time to get ready in future kapil hai na is kam keh liye .. i wonder ab jewellary pehnay keh baad ab rani ka makeup bhee na kerna start kerday 😆
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Main yaha hoon yaha hoon yahaan hooon yahaan...
Haila kitna time lagta hai update likhne mein..
Next time se highlight daal doongi...😛😆
bsingapury thumbnail
ya kiran i also like those two scene most kyaa bakari thee yar

and kyaa rudra pyaar se khila raha thaa

and true about yudi expert in jewellery .....kyaa pyaar se pahenaataa hain...ab nikaalegaa kab yaar..........and the way rani was feeling shy hmmmm...............kab kud kar bed se sofe par aa gaye pataa hi nahi chalaa

anad monu thak gayi kyaa?????? nahi yaar love your comment too so please don't do highlight.....we want elaborated one..........

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I too loved todays episode.. i was kinda being upset that i cudnt watch it totally.. I also loved the way bhoomi was admiring herself in the mirror..She and dadi would make a great comedy pair..
Rudra was nice with bakris..
I also loved Yudi today..😍