marvelous.malks thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
wow! those were some gr888888 parts!! cont soon ! 😃
marvelous.malks thumbnail

aww anoli... ur siggy, makes me cryyyy 😭

Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
awesome .................and one thing plz update thefan-fic coz u have vacations right !!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Rose- thumbnail
sorry guys for late response as i waz a lot busy!

yay i hav gat 1 free weeko of holidays!! woohhooo
-Rose- thumbnail
Part 7

Recap: see my previous post (part 6) lol.. Can't bother to do recap.

They press the button that is beside the door:

Voice from inside: come in
Naina opens the door , followed by Angad

As they enters we see a large office that have a beautiful balcony where u can see the whole view pf the Mumbai.
There is a sofa and coffe table as well.
In the centre there is table with manger chair. We see a person sitting in the manager. The chair is facing it's back towards us.
Bohot kashish thi aap se milnay ki and I heard a lot about you.. finally he turns around his chair and is facing us: we see him dressed in black suite and looking good as usual. He has a gel in his hair.
Naina who is standing opposite to him and Angad has made himself comfortable in the seat..
Welcome to the Karan Johar office (flashes his smile to both of them) and he appoints to naina : please sit down and make urself comfortable here.
Will u both have sumthing
Naina says no thank you
Angad: sure I'll have a cup of hot chocolate!
Karan: sure I'll do that for u.. Mr. Khanna
He makes a call: one cup of cuppacino and one cup of hot chocolate
Meanwhile Naina gives a dirty look to Angad as if to say: behave like a proper business man… Angad ignores it and is like "whateva bhootni"

Karan= So I have to talk to something about you.
As u know that we are the India's number one bollywood company and soon we are going to be organising a charity function that'll appeal to worldwide ofcourse including India..For this we will go to Dubai, USA, U.K, SPAIN.. abhi to filhaal yehi place we have selected but we may add later on.. Our company is famous worldwide and our fans waits" we have promised our fan that we will do that for them and especially for the Charity! This charity is going to be first ever hit show because looking at our records many of the famous bollywood actors and many famous models who are also singing will perform..

As naina hears the model and singing words, her face glows and a u see a big smile spread on her face.

Angad: let's come to the point
K: Well we want you to perform your fist album at our worldwide concert. As u r new and we will also give u da contract of 1million rupees if u perform in our show and it'll be success.. if the show is not succeded we cannot gurantee that we can give u the contract..
N quickly splits out: ofcourse he will do the show afterall it's for charity.
(Naina's most intention is on the money and afterward contract and she is thinking that if angad performs in this show he'll become famous and they'll get more response from the public for him)
Angad give a look to his mom and knows he does not have any choice but he is happy that he'll stay away from Naina..
K: r u happy with his Mr.Khanna
Angad is quite hestitant at first and looks at Naina who is eyeing to say yes.. he thinks if he'ss say no Naina'll just follow him like a satellite!
A: yes.. I'll be happy to do it
They both shake hands
K: thankyou very much.. I'll contact u early as possible about the shows and rehearsal..
A and N make their way out of the office

Meanwhile at the USA
Kripa=k
Her bestfriend =guy
They both decided to go for a beach as the movie times has finished and they'll be late!

Guy: kripa iss may sochnay ki kya baat hai.. c'mon u got so bug opportunity u can go for it! If u r thinking of me than don't worry cuz I'll be fine beside I hav got so many girlfriends! He gives a naughty smile
Kripa hits him : It's not abt this.. I want to be a lawyer as well
Guy: sweety.. don't be stubborn.. if u want to be lawyer u can be at anytime.. first go for the contract and then see it for yourself if u like it not and then make a plan
K thinks for a while and gets an idea. She smiles and says O.K. but promise me u will talk to me everyday.
Guy: I promise aur waisay bhi .. has any day came when we havn't speaked for a while.. so cheer up and give me a hug
She hugged him..
K: (kaash main tumko bata sakti kay I luv u.. u r more like a friend to me.. but how wud u react if I tell u) she did not want to tell him cuz she fears that they won't be like friends that they used to be.. she started to have feeling for him since 2 months cuz that's when he started dating!
Guy: (I luv u kripa… I can't live with out u)
They both looked at each other eyes… suddenly the guys' cell rang
G: oops I m sorry honey but I'll be there soon
G: luv ya byee

Kripa who was listening to this was getting jeolous!

Nxt preview ( declaration of luv and k left for India)

~Angel~ thumbnail
that was fabbbbbbbbb izzzzy 👏 👏
plz cont soon
u have us in a suspence who is that guy???
😆
TinkerBell thumbnail
continue fast.
who is the guy?????????????????????????????/