angadrox
dosti1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
awesome part
plz continue soon...........
-Rose- thumbnail
Hiya everyone
thank you all for liking my fanfic. Yeah i hav u kept in suspense but after all sabar ka phal metha hota hai.. so wait and be patience.. i m sorry i wudn't be able to continue as i hav got party tonite. but tomarow is promised. long parts 😃
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
if k loves that guy how she can fall for angad ..............its confussing yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Angel~ thumbnail
u now that toooooo much waiting ain't goood for ussss
😆 😆 😆
so jaldii
-Rose- thumbnail
i know dat.. 😆   😃 😉
-Rose- thumbnail
part 8
Next scene
Outside the office..
N: Angad.. how will u go to college abd I'll drop u.
Angad: noooo.. I'll manage it on my own
(mere image to ab barbad mat karo bhootni) lol!
N: theek hai but how will u go to college.. tumhari car abhi to ghar may hai
A: don't worry mom .u go and I told prithiv to pick me up (he lied)
N: Theek hai or ghar jaldi aana.. u know tumhari recordings jaldi hi shoru ho rahi hai as u have to launch ur new album
Saying this she goes
A: thank god.. god knows wht happens if she'll cum to the college to me.. He calls the driver at his home and tells him to bring his car to certain place
After few minutes the driver arrives with a red beauty!

A: Kissi ko batana nahi kay maine tumhey car bulawanay kay liyee bulaya tha has kar Naina ma'm ko..
Saying this he dashes off in his car

At the college:
There is a mixture of both girls and boys and you see most of them as couple. There are some guys and girls who are treated as 'behenji or gay". Those people are reli pissed of on these types of things but they know they don't have any option cuz A can do anything to them and fears the worst! So they just shut their mouths in front Angadians (Angad's gang)
Suddenly a car enters the college at mast speed and at the centre it twirls around letting a sand flying off! The car is none other than Angad's red beauty.

and u see the front black mirror automatically sliding down. U c the person wearing glasses and waves at the girls who are standing there and waving at him and blushing assuming that he fancies them! He sends them a flying kiss and the girls are like.. it's for me and left them in their dreamworld!
A: pagal hai sab.. how cheap r they dat they die for my one touch! He gives himself a wicked smile and is like after wall I m Angad Khanna.. He looks at his watch and is like who cares if I m late for lesson!!

He enters the class..
Professor: Mr.Khanna u think u r going to escape this time.. u missed half of the lesson? Do u call this the time to come in the lesson? Answer me..
A (quietly) sir.. sir..
Professor:what sir.. I m not going to listen a single word from u today… follow me to the principal office.
As they were heading towards the door u c a guy standing there in black suite and has a glasses on
Professor: Good! Main abhi aap say he milnay araha tha
Karthik: wht happened professor?
Professor: yeh aap khud khu apney iss bhai say phooch lo!
Karthik gives a look Angad
K: wht he is talking about?
Angad gets an evil smile and is like "time to teach u" puts a sad face : Sir mujhey dant rahey they kay main nay more than a half lesson mis kardiya hai
Professor cutting in between: dekh liyaa hai apnay.. Wah Wah kaisa principal aur manager, ho aap. Ek bhai principal or ek bhai jo har wakat bhaney dhund ta rehta. I
Karthik who has enough of this and shouts: professor AAp jantey hain na aap kis sey baat karrahay hain
Professor: yes I know dat I am talking to a PRINCIPAL and Manager of this college.. I rather don't even care if u sack me cuz I like to treat ppl normally and equally.. IMujhey koi faraq nahi parta chahey aap ameron main hoon ya gareebon main!
Angad who is happy inside but still has a sad face
A: sir app mere bhaat to sun lo
P; u Mr. Khanna.. just keep quiet and let the whole class know what u r Mr.Khanna!
Angad is getting bit mad cuz rite know he insulted his image and shout :Bas professor.. I did not say anything and kept quiet for a long time cuz u r my professor thinking( oh hell u r ) and I was late because I just had a meeting and agar aap ko yakeen nahi aata to yeh letter par liyee
The letter says the appointment of meeting and smart Angad already knows this was gonna happen and bought the letter with him..
Professor: read the letter and keeps his head down and is like all red now!
Karthik also read the letter and is smiling: dekh liyaa na professor.. agar aap kuch bol nay datey shahid yeh na hota and I m sorry to say that u shud have gave a chance to him if u wants to be like a normal professor! I cud fire u!
Professor: I m sorry.. lekin I promise I won't do dat again..
Angad smiles corrupt and is : whatever
K: u better be and leaves

The whole class has been silent and is even more shocked that A beated and insulted the professor more than he did!
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------

USA at the same point where It ended in part 7
K: who was it (pretending not to care)
Guy: my GF, u know tina!!! Gosh she is hot
K gives a dirty look and is like : u boys!
They both makes their way and is walking on the sand. Both appears to have taken their shoes off and is holding on to it on their left hand..
G ( I should propose to her b4 she leaves but how!!!!)
K ( who kya samjhey ga merey barey main.. nahin who mera bahut acha dost hain mujhe usey keh dina chahiye abhi iss waqt)
Both at the same time
Guy: Kripa
Kripa name of guy( can't tell now)
They looked at each other and were lost.. After few minutes they find each other unable to say anything
Guy: pehley tum bulo Kripa
K: nahin pehley tum
Guy:pehlay tum
K:pehlay tum, tum aur tum and dat's final!

shagun_luvs_? thumbnail
hurry. me want to know the name of the guy.
vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
u want to give the name 'prithvi'to the guy? No prob.
Somebody asked abt who is good in vivek and john for kripa. My answer is none. John I don like him as before also. Vivek is not like angad.
Kripa's chemistry matches wid angad da iqbal
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
that part was too good yaar 👏 👏 👏