Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago
wonderful πŸ˜›

please contiue soon πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
-Rose- thumbnail
Part 3

Kripa: she burst out laughing loud; she tried to control herself but cannot.
J: you wait and watch girl, see wht ur BigB has got in for u!
Kripa feels bit guility cuz she loves her bro very much….
K: aaaaw mere pryaare bhai mujhe pata tha dat u can't liv without da chocolates.. saying this she gets sum bars and hands it to josh.
Josh stops the car at sum corner and looks at her
J: I know main bhi mazak karaha tha, I know my sis cannot dis to me
They both share bro and sis hug
K:what shall we tell mom and dad
J. nothing just pretend dat u hav got all choco and neva seen me eating.. simple!!
They both give each other "I KNOW U" look and burst out laughing and drove to college.

Time for lesson.. I gotta go but will post next part soon as I get home!!

Luv ya sanya

Preview: Khanna's life
-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jassi4armaan

and i love the name 'barsaat' πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😳

LOL, i liked it too, so i decided to write it too so i gave a post on date release of barsaat so dat no 1 can steal da name! and here it isπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

angadkripafan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Izzy*

LOL, i liked it too, so i decided to write it too so i gave a post on date release of barsaat so dat no 1 can steal da name! and here it isπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

-Rose- thumbnail
Part 4
The camera now takes u to da Mumbai.. As the sun rises high, it's shine hits the huge 3 storey mansion, the light reflects back creating a shadow of the mansion in the ground.

As the huge doors opens inward we see a huge hall with white marble chip floor and white painted walls. In the centre of the hall there is 3,2,2,1 pure white leather recliner seater sofas'. The whole hall is decorated with modern Vase with flowers and statues! There is a huge picture of a man at the centre of hall hanging at the wall.
We c a woman dressed like typical business woman. She is wearing a black trouser and shrt and black cote on top it and has her hair down. (She looked like a ghost!!ARRRgh LOL) she is none other dan Naina.. She is pacing across the room with her arms moving .. like a soldier marching!! , she looks at her watch and is like OMG!! She calls a maid.. maria maria maria

Maid=m
N_naina

Naina: Maine tumse pehlay bhi kaha tha aur who abhi tak niche hi nahiee aaya. Apna kam sahi tarekay say nahin karsakti
M: Ma'am mai nay usse uthanay ki koshish ki lekin who nahin manay
N: She is quite pissed off because she told him to bel early as they hav to go sumwhere important.
Saying this she marches upstairs goes left and then right and opens the door madly and goes in.

We see a much jumbled room, there are clothes lying everywhere. The room is painted sky blue, having posters about him everywhere.
The camera then focuses in the centre of the room and we see a figure lying in the bed. His head buried in the pillow and blanked covering his rest of the body. She goes near the bed pull the covers and shakes him;
N: Angad utho no, tumhey main kal kya kaha serious hojaoo and we hav a metting now in half an hour. C'mon utho jaldi

Finally we c a man who moves his head and is now facing us. He slowly opens his eyes and gives a "kya muibat hai" look and he rubs his eyes again and again and his eyes opens wide and stared at the lady who is opposite to him and suddenly screamed:
AAAAAAAAAArgh, kaun who tum… bachao bhoot bhoot!
N: Angad it's me ur mon and who r u saying bhoot to?
A:no u can't be my mom
Naina who has become quite mad by now and says I m ur mom.. look it's me Naina Khanna
Angad who now realises tht she is naina. Note Angad always make fun of her mom bcuz to him she looks very scary and I said before she never devoted any personal intention or cared abt her sons.
A: Oh Mom is dat ureally bcuz u never put ur hair down!
N: shutup and be ready quickly we hav a meeting in half an hour.. saying this she went off.
Angad who has now waked up fully and laughing bcuz he was enjoying da moment when naina was angry. He is shirtless and goes towards mirror and checks his muscle! (OMG I feel like kissing him all ova) Hmmmm Angad no 1 can beat u aur who prithiv aur mannan kya samajhthey hain anpney app ko dat hanging out wid me make them popular. They r loosas!! I m da best. He gives himself cute arrogant smile and goes to the shower.

After 10 mins, he comes out wearing polo Ralph Lauren jeans and FCUK T.shirt and jeans jacket on top of it and walks up to the mirror and put sum perfumes on and gives himself last look and thinks: Angad u don't need this check-up u r simply da best and every girl is fida over u! hey girls here I cum..
He picks up dis cell and dials sum number:
A: Hi buddy, how ya doing?
Sum1=s, driving on ma way to coll.. where r u?
A: as uaual, main bhoot kay saath kissi official important meeting main ja raha hoon..
S= laughs.. y do u always call her bhoot.. c'mon she's ur mom!
G=gives a mocking laugh, as if u r his son, u wud know betta dan me..
S= wateva, wht time u r coming otherwise teacher will get angry on ur again
A: Angad khaana say koi naraaz nahin hota.. u just watch and wait hiw da teacher falls 4 me ..
He hears sum1 screaming his name.. ANGAD ANGAD
Bye.. warna bhoot mera kaleza khajaygi!! He disconnects da line and rushed downstairs.

I'll continue l8er
-Rose- thumbnail
Attention:
read the additional details that I forgot to add!

Kripa is in her first year and is doing music (world) and s specially doing in Indian, English, Law. She is an excellent and intelligent student. However she has a problem that she wants to become a singer and also at the same time she wants to become and can't choose between two. As far as she is alarmed dat she wants to do both however she is not allowed to do different degrees at same time as this is the law in the USA. (made dat up ;) ) She has now to think what she is going to do wid her future and her parents r also worried abt dis matter. She is very stubborn!

Angad: he is also in his first year doing music, English, business. He knows what he is doing because from childhood naina is driving him crazy dat he will do this and this in his career and time is nearly there. The only things she taughts: Career and da money are only two things dat a person has to concentrate more on.

Bose Family:

Mrs Bose: Ofcourse she is damini and is widow. She is india's top business woman and same level as Naina. She and Naina both r friends.the only thing is dat naina has sumthing else stored in her mind for her.however damini is kind and good hearted woman. She loves her kids very much and never let them feel the presence of their dad in their life but she has told that their dad is always in their heart and is always looking at them.

Mishti bose: She goes to the same college as Angad and is in da same year. She does photography, maths and business. She is in love right now but wud not tell him cuz he might say no.

Prithiv bose: he is the best friends of Angad and is famous by da fact dat he hangs around with Angad( chipko obviously!) He is arrogant and sweet as well but not that arrogant.He believes in love. He loves his family very much.
-Rose- thumbnail
Part 5

As Angad goes to downstairs, he sees Naina waiting for him,
N: Kya Angad didn't I tell u yesterday dat we hav a very important meeting and beta I m doing for ur best. After all I m ur mom .. Naina continued taunting him staying stuff abt meeting and time regulation work etc…..

A thinking( yeh to appki har roz ki diologue hai bhoot, kabhi new diologue bhi learn kara karo… meetings my foot.. wht's best 4 me u don't even wht r da duties of mom.. u don't even behave like a mom!! Oh god help me say)

N: kya soch me lag gaye ho.. didn't u just hear wht I said. I don't want this from now on anymore.. u hav got a career ahead to look at. Come on now.. u don't hav time 4 breakfast.. hav it after da meeting

A: (kaise mom ho aap jo apnay bachay ko bukha rakh rahi hai meeting kay liyee!) ohh I m sorry Angad but afterall it's Naina na!

Angad followed naina to da door and to the car and they drove of to their destination

------------------------------------------------------------ -----

In New York college

As Kripa and josh enters College all girls and boys looked at them:
Girls r lke: OMG he's so handsum.. I wish he's my bf.
Guys: she's so hot man, look at my gf she does not even look hot, sexy, innocent… I wish she's mine!! She never cumes near any1 apart from her friends and her special BF..( he is kripa's best friend as I said in character introduction but will be revealed later on!!)

J: hey sis.. look how famous I m…
K: bro dey r not looking at u and they r looking at me..
J: dekh lay tay hain

Saying this he moves to girl standing near bye him, the girls is like m I dreaming? B4 josh could say anything the bell rang.. Kripa gave a thumbs down side to Josh and walks to her class..
As she was about to enter her class sum1 just tapped behind her and she turns around..
Some 1= guy
Guy: Hey Miss world mujhey bhoolgaye kya,
K: How cud I 4get ma best friend..
They both give each other friendly hug and walked into the class together.
In da lesson they both sat next to each other and gossiping as usual. Sometime they both put the ipod on and covers the ears by bringing their hair at the front. They both enjoy each other company and never got bored.. they share almost everything which is da reason da every1 in college is jeslous of their friendship. The teacher never said anything to them cuz they both r equally intelligent and clever and hardworking! If Kripa missed her notes da guy wud give him and vice versa.
--------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------ -----

New preview: Kripa to make decision of her life

hey guys plzz do post comments cuz i feel like only few
ppl r reading my fanfic.. 😭
ejaz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow, great plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...
vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
IZZY!!ITS COOL START NICE MOVING OF STORY
U TYPE SOME MISTAKES BUT WE R GOOD ENOUGH TO MAKE UP AFTER ALL WE R UR I-F GROUPIES RIGHT? πŸ˜‰
CONTINUE I LUV TO READ IT