Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sifters thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: brainychild92

keerti and shubhankar do not know where they put themselves!

grea part..  naughy grandmother ho.. im 16 and i NO FO SHO my gma would NEVERRRR say that..lol
LMFAO. i totally agree with you there...but in this case: Riddhima's story is not what most would expect it to be๐Ÿ˜‰

tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the 2nd part...and something
fishy is definitely going on...as you said
there is another motive of ridzy going
there...but what? omg the suspense
is killing me...oh and I needed to clarify...
do they know each others name? its just a
random question...do cont soon yea
cant wait to read more
and if possible PM me...

love
tanu
Veronica1504 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

it ok..๐Ÿ˜Š i know its a bit confusing..took me time also! cont soon! will be looking forward to the part!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sifters thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanasha1993

Loved the 2nd part...and something

fishy is definitely going on...as you said
there is another motive of ridzy going
there...but what? omg the suspense
is killing me...wow! you have no idea how excited i feel to know that people are actually interested in finding out the real motive behind the whole visit at a stranger's house for 2 weeks!!!
oh and I needed to clarify...
do they know each others name? i would have loved to answer that question...but if i do, i'll be giving away too much information...because knowing each other's names is a huge significant factor to this story!!!
its just a random question...do cont soon yea
cant wait to read more
and if possible PM me...

love
tanu

Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey ... the story is turning into a mystery story now? Whats with this Peter? Is Peter not his real name? And why cannot he fall in love with Ridz?? Well, too confusing. Waiting to read on.
sifters thumbnail

Originally posted by: suv.patki

Hey ... the story is turning into a mystery story now? Actually, i've read a lot of stories on this site, and with a few exceptions, most of them are just about flirting and love...so i thought that maybe it would be interesting to add a new twist...it's still a full on LOVE STORY...but it has a bit of adventure to it...Whats with this Peter? Is Peter not his real name? Just for fans to know, Peter is not his real name...his real name is actually Armaan, and the story will reveal that in the next part or so...and there is a concept behind him not telling her his real name and not loving her truely...YET. but there are many hints in part 3 that reveal why he can not do so! i promise you, it will be all clear in the next part...๐Ÿ˜ŠAnd why cannot he fall in love with Ridz?? Well, too confusing. Waiting to read on.

omg wat is dis???????? im confused .com (LOL). dis jus gets interesting update by update. the first thoughts dat came to my mind were dat hez either an absloute nutcase or..............n dont laff or..........a vampire..... i no i no it sounds stupid n dont ask hw i came to dat conclusion but i did. i guess i was a big fan of buffy the vampire slayer. well wat eva he is, he definately hidin summat big. dont no y but got a gut feeling he got summat to do with the murder she witnessed mayb not directly but mayb thru family unless his all family are or were serial killers( as ders no mention of dem being dead or alive oly wat keerti noz). luk at me blabbin on anyways do continue soon dying to no wat happens nxt
lov iram
sifters thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani 19

omg wat is dis???????? im confused .com (LOL). dis jus gets interesting update by update. the first thoughts dat came to my mind were dat hez either an absloute nutcase or..............n dont laff or..........a vampire..... i no i no it sounds stupid n dont ask hw i came to dat conclusion but i did. i guess i was a big fan of buffy the vampire slayer. well wat eva he is, he definately hidin summat big. dont no y but got a gut feeling he got summat to do with the murder she witnessed mayb not directly but mayb thru family unless his all family are or were serial killers( as ders no mention of dem being dead or alive oly wat keerti noz). luk at me blabbin on anyways do continue soon dying to no wat happens nxt

lMFAO!!!๐Ÿคฃ WOW! omg this is the cutest comment i've seen yet! hahaha...thanx soo much! don't wry, when i read my part again, i also thought for a second that maybe i was getting too much into this all...but really, that's the amazing part of writing this story! thanx for the comment!!
lov iram

-harika- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hey, this is such a different story...getting interesting with every part...he cant kiss on her lips?? wats that?!!! the physical bits, its going a bit fast but u made it clear that even they r feeling its fast...so, thats fine...wats with his family? mystery mystery hmm...plz post the next part soon... i like the way u r writing it๐Ÿ˜Š
bollywoodqueen5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome part..... continue soon