prefix3 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Here is the beginning part:

Recap given

Mahi tells the mob to stop. She tells them that if they want to hit somebody, they should hit her. You talk about humanity, but humanity is this when you are hitting innocents. She says that we still dont know who the real culprit is and you already gave your verdict. She says that if her husband is the culprit, then the legal system will punish him not you guys. She says I believe in my husband and he will never do that. Then she walks up to the mother and tells her that we all know that you lost your daughter. we all are really sorry for that, but my husband didnt do anything...his friends are setting him up. Then someone in the crowd asks Mahi that how can they believe that your husband didnt do anything. She replies that the person who commits a crime is not able to meet anyone in the eye because eyes say everything. Mahi asks girl's mother if she believes that she is lying. She says that what you see in my eyes is also in SHabd's eyes and thats how I know he is not lying. If Shabd had even accidently killed the girl, then he would have come and told us. She pleads them that till the real culprit is found, they should not do anything. (Nice little lecture there). They all srop their stones after that and go away. Mahi starts crying after that and tells them Shabd didnt do anything in front of the family.

Soni is in the room and Jeet walks in. He asks her how long she will keep standing there. He tells her to sleep since she is probably really tired.  She doesnt move, so he walks over to her. He tells her that we might have a new relationship between them but we still are the same old people. Jeet says he understands. When he proposed to Soni, it was only because he wanted to take care of her as a friend and he didnt want anybody to hurt her. Jeet tells Soni that he wants to share all her sadness and misery. He says he has a lot of respect for her and he will never do anything to make her uncomfortable. He says that we are legally and dharam (dont know the english word) married, but I will never impose on you as your husband. He says that nothing will happen in this relationship, in which you are not ready, but remember that I am with you in your happiness and sadness always. He says that he knows that he cant replace veer and never will, but if i have even one trait i will be very proud. he tells her to sleep and goes away. He takes the pillow and sleeps on the couch. A song plays in the background. Soni is still standing by the window.

Moni fixes up Mahi where she got hit by stones. Mahi asks her if anyone else got hit. Moni tells her that you took all the stones, you didnt let anyone of us get hit. MOni asks her you must be in a lot of pain. Mahi tells her that she is not in pain but just worried about Shabd. Moni says that GOd will make sure he will get justice, it will just take a little time. Moni says that they found his friends and they will tell the truth in time. Mahi says that time is what we dont have, his friends will lie but the truth will eventually come out.

At the police station, his friends go against him. The rest of the update has already been given!

(Thank devashree_h for the rest)
The only I managed to see was where Shabd's Good for nothing Freinds were telling the police that everything was done by Shabd. One by one they were displying an unwanted, untrusting, back-stabbing side of Freindship. Shabd finally pleads to one of tehm to tell teh truth since he had also saved teh same person in college from a false accusation and laid his life on line fr teh same. But the same friend refuses to do teh same for him. Then police tells Shabd that everything is against him, his muffler, his pic with the girl, his freinds, evryone at party said he was drunk. and most important thing is his own car with ahich teh girl was killed. But Shabd tells them that there is one evidence that can prove him innocent. and that is their finger-prints on the car.And one of them has his finger-prints on the steering whhel as well.The inspector tells him that it will be proved soon since the car is under forensic testing and reports will be out in short while. then the police gets the reports and Shabd asks them whose finger-prints are those.

Precap - Police tells Shabd that they have a sole witness against him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

porsche408 thumbnail

thnx for the update....

the sole witness will be angad
coolgals13 thumbnail
ya true it might be angad...
Facility thumbnail
Thanks for the update.  If it is Angad, then I hope that they turn him into a positive character.  Like him if he is good and plays a positive role.
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing

Nice scene between Jeet and Soni...
Can't wait to see what will happen tomorrow !!

I also think it's Angad
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you
hey you do maakya updates too..?