mishti4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
gr8 part. continue soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow.

That was an intense part, yaar...I'm still numb from reading that part about Armaan's nightmare...Too chilling.

Aah, I love Rahul and Armaan's friendship. It was so beautifully portrayed, and I really like the contrast between the two of them in regard to Anjali's death. While Armaan lost his fiance and love and has not found the courage to bring himself out of his anguish, Rahul knows that by doing what Anjali would have wanted him to do, instead of wallowing in sorrow, would make her happy, wherever she is. I guess seeing that one moment over and over again would reopen such a deep wound, in Armaan's case.

RIddhima is here now...And she's Muskaan's sister. Hmm. How interesting...The chirpiness of Riddhima's scenes compared to the gloomy nature of Armaan's scenes is amazingly well-established. It's like switching from day to night. Very nice!

I'm curious to see how Armaan will react to being bumped into so unceremoniously this time...I can definitely feel a sense of deja vu on the way, and I'm scared about it...

Great job, Anita!!!! Keep it up!

p.s. - So Armaan and Anjali never had a chance to get married...God took that happiness away from them. Gosh, that's too painful to think about, especially when they had just finished buying their wedding outfits. Heartbreaking.
Richa1234 thumbnail
~Reserved~

I am finally here with my comment. Sorry for this lateness yaar, but still as they say der aaye durust aaye. Okay, so moving on to the part:

What to say Ani, there were a lot many things which I liked in this part, I would say that it wasn't anything out of the box as such but still it had a uniqueness in it; a feeling of freshness if you know what I mean. As I mentioned to you earlier as well, its the way you write that makes it different to read. Reading certain paras, I was sighing but still with a certain smile on my face, at times with pity and at other times with the simplicity with which you decribed the details. 

So starting with Armaan's dull life, his feelings and his pain, that was described very well. I could definitely imagine it all happening in front of me, him entering his huge mansion with no one else except his servant......his life full of Anjali's memories and nothing else.

I liked the way you described Rahul's positive attitude; supporting as well as consoling Armaan and trying to make him come out of his miseries.

That scene where Armaan gets his supper and takes a bite without feeling a drive to feed himself due to the black and white life of his was again very well written. Even though it was a small part but it conveyed a lot about his present life. Really nice Anita.

Now coming to one line which I particularly liked. Its when the past haunts him in the form of a nightmare that disturbs him almost everyday reminding him about the painful truth.

This nightmare still continued to shock the life out of him after her death. It wasn?t leaving him alone. It continued to torment his soul. He didn?t need a visual reminder to show him how his life was separated from him?HE HAD WITNESSED IT FOR GODS SAKE! WASN?T THAT ENOUGH?!?!?

The one in italics, loved how you put it together. Absolutely spot on.

Riddhima's nature has been described really well too. I could feel her chirpy, lively self by the way you wrote about her. The churidaar suit, that "first impression being the last impression" while grooming herself in front of the mirror could all help me imagine her standing there and literally behaving like that. Even when she collided with the person in the office (I won't mention his name here, would rather like you to roll that out yourself in the next part 😉 LOL) and the way she says that all this had to happen today only, it was again very nicely depicted.

I am waiting to see how Mr. Mallik reacts on seeing Miss Churidaar. Would definitely be an interesting meeting to read. I am sure its not only Riddhima whose fate would change after this but even Armaan would see a beam of light rising like a rainbow in his colourless life. Continue soon.

Love ya
Richa

P.S. I loved the servant's name "Ramlila". LMAO How did you come up with that Ani? I was cracking up reading it and even more so as you had mentioned about him quite a number of times. Kuchh aur nahin soojha tujhe like Ramu or Ramdayal.......but Ramlila? LMAO Still a unique one. he he
Edited by Richa1234 - 15 years ago
Jodubai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Anitha,

Thanks for the pm....

This part was so emotional, almost had tears thinking about Arman's plight...very well written....the bond Rahul & Arman share is also so strong
I hope Ridz works her magic, its hard to see Arman like that....
Richa1234 thumbnail
Btw Ani, I was watching old epis of Kaisa yeh Pyar hai. Not sure if you watched it ever. There was this girl there in a negative role initially, her name was Anita and she had this funny background sound pronouncing it as Aniiithaaaa. Thought I'd share it with you and ask if you'd like to be called that way. LMAO
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
~Reserved~

Edited**
Loving the pace and the detail👏

Love Kat
Edited by Catwoman - 15 years ago
-Rimli- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i am really sorry for late reply anita