Users

Frequent Posters

Veronica1504 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
hey! just caught up wid ur ff...
its awesum..
plz cont asap
and plz pm me when u updt if u dont mind??
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
brilliant!! brought tears to my eyes! please do continue!!
chaiti! thumbnail
hey awesome part!! feel very bad for armaan!!! but i am dyin to know what happens next!
tc!! n cont soon!
Richa1234 thumbnail
Next chapter's pending missy. 😵
armaan_ritz thumbnail
hey! just came across ur ff! cool one!! i realli like the concept .....waiting for the nxt part! do update soon and plz dont forget to pm me!
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Robin_M

omg im totally crying for armaan! poor guy, hes in so much pain and grief! he loved anjali so much, will he ever be able to move on in his life?!?!

ok ridz enterance was nice, shes sweet and adorable as always!

im sure that was armaan she collided with! i wonder how they will react! especially armaan, since this is the same way he met anjali! im really excited for the next part, please continue soon!

Thanks Robin! I'm happy to know that I was able to make you feel for the characters with that depressing part…Makes me feel like I accomplished a HUGE goal in life…I sympathize with Armaan too…Poor guy…Will he ever move on in life? We're just going to have to wait and see…Hmmm, you're right about the collision..let's see how both react…after all it is the way he met Anjali…lets see if history repeats itself in the upcoming part!

Originally posted by: AngelicSoniya

gr8 ff....very well written...

cont soon

Thanks Soniya!

Originally posted by: shweet29

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue fast i have read ur 1st n 2nd part loved it very much plzz pm me okay bye

Aww thanks a lot yaar…I appreciate you taking time out to read my FF! Next part coming up = D

Originally posted by: sea_nyx

It was an amazing part yaar, totally heart-rending though 'imagine loosing the love of your life just when you were about to start a new life together I can't imagine the amount of pain he must have gone through . But you did a beautiful job of expressing his feelings 

I loved Rahul's character as well. I can imagine how much he must be hurting as well; after all if Armaan lost the love of his life, Rahul too lost his only sister. But at least some happiness is coming to him in the form of Muskaan. And now ridz too is on the scene'Yay!!!!

Hey Sea_Nyx! I love reading your comments in each update…They bring a smile on my face! = D I'm extremely happy to know that I was able to make you sympathize with Armaan and Rahul with the depressing part…That makes me feel that my writing is worth it! I agree, losing the love of your life before starting a new life together—its just heartwrenching…but sometimes that does happen in life..I know of some incidences of other people where that has happened and it brings tears to my eyes each time…Lets see if happiness if gonna light up his dull life!

Originally posted by: tanasha1993

Awesome part anita!

its sad how just a week before their wedding anjali died;(

But there is ridzy there now!

and I have a strong feeling she bumped into armie there

cant wait til the next update

and thanks for the PM hun!

love

tanasha

Hey Tanu…Im gonna call you that from now on if you don't mind…

Thanks a lot yaar…im happy to know you liked the part…

Yeah, Armi lost the love of his life before starting a NEW life with her…Its sad!

Hmm, your right about who she bumped into..

Lets see how both react after collision now..

Thanks Tanu!

Originally posted by: prernawaghray

hey anita
awesome part sweety
finally they met i guess
its amazing how his life is coming back to him like how it started off with angie n now its the same with ridz
sorry for short comments
running out of time now

Prerna, you don't have to comment in detail..This much of comments are enough to satisfy me.. = D

Thanks for liking it! Yeah, history is repeating itself with Ridzie's entry!

Originally posted by: bary

i am so sorry to say this but i am really afraid the way u narrated lift one where anjali is,i thought her as ridhz and i am so afraid that ridhz died,please pm for next update it seems really interesting

Hey Bary! Yeah, I did that scene to mislead you readerz..HAHAHa..lol..im joking…come on you all, how could I kill Ridzie off? I would never do that…Sorry Bary for the misleading though…I will PM you for suree! Thanks for reading and commenting = D

Originally posted by: Iqbal Neha1

amazing part

i really liked the way u described armaans pain and the way u potrayed his emotions regarding anjalis death were really good.

finally ridz has entered armaans life i think she banged into armaan cant wait to see how her life changes.

Thaanks! Im glad to know you felt for Armaan's character! Thanks for liking the way I portrayed his emotions..Glad that Im living up to it! Yeah, Ridz made her entry ! lets see what happens next now that she has come to Mallik Fashion House…

Originally posted by: saridena

hi anita

thks for the pm dear

awesome part

ridz and armi is almost same as angi and armi

update sooooooooooooooooon

waiting to read more parts

P.S. when u going to update ur other ff

Thanks Saridena! I'm extremely happy to know that you loved the part! Yeah, Ridz and Armi meeting is like Armi-Anij meeting..History is repeating itself..LOL…I will update this soon…and TMR update will be coming soon too—sorry I got too caught up with things that I hadn't been able to update…

Originally posted by: saira_1

^Jia's comment=

poor armi

cnt believe he saw anjali die as well

amazing part anita

i hope ridz helps him move on SOON

plz update soon !

LOL..Jia's comment! Aww your comment is no less though! Thanks Saira! Yeah, poor Armi saw Anji die…That must be painful..I can imagine it to be at least…Ridz will help him move on..I think…Lets see

Thanks Saira!

Originally posted by: cutie13

gr8 part

like the way u decsribe armaan emotions and feelings of Anjali death

i think ridz banged to armaan

cont soon

Thanks for liking my writing and the way I emote the emotions!

Originally posted by: samijan

gr8 part. continue soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Samira!!!

Originally posted by: SRK-Kads4ever

Wow.

That was an intense part, yaar...I'm still numb from reading that part about Armaan's nightmare...Too chilling.

Thanks Borna..I'm glad to know that my writing had that effect on you..It makes my writing all the worthwhile if my readers are impacted by it! Yeah, the nightmare was chilling…I was scared too!

Aah, I love Rahul and Armaan's friendship. It was so beautifully portrayed, and I really like the contrast between the two of them in regard to Anjali's death. While Armaan lost his fiance and love and has not found the courage to bring himself out of his anguish, Rahul knows that by doing what Anjali would have wanted him to do, instead of wallowing in sorrow, would make her happy, wherever she is. I guess seeing that one moment over and over again would reopen such a deep wound, in Armaan's case.

I know…After DMG, I love Rahul-Armi friendship! I have to make them bestest friends in my FF..Thanks for liking the way I portrayed their friendship! Yeah, Rahul is trying to make his sister happy and keep her soul in peace by doing as she wishes while Armaan is still trying to come out of sorrow!  Yeah, that nightmare does freak out Armaan all the more! He doesn't get past his misery with the nightmare…

RIddhima is here now...And she's Muskaan's sister. Hmm. How interesting...The chirpiness of Riddhima's scenes compared to the gloomy nature of Armaan's scenes is amazingly well-established. It's like switching from day to night. Very nice!

Yeah, Ridzie is finally here as Muski's sis. Aww thanks for liking the contrast in characters and scenes…Hmm day to night..—I like how you compared it to that…Thanks Borna!

I'm curious to see how Armaan will react to being bumped into so unceremoniously this time...I can definitely feel a sense of deja vu on the way, and I'm scared about it...

LOL..Yeah, history is repeating itself..Lets see how both would react..

Great job, Anita!!!! Keep it up!

Thanks Borna = D for your extra special detailed comment!

p.s. - So Armaan and Anjali never had a chance to get married...God took that happiness away from them. Gosh, that's too painful to think about, especially when they had just finished buying their wedding outfits. Heartbreaking.

Yeah, sorrow came in Armi-Anji life before they got a chance to settle down and begin a new journey to their life…Yeah—it is painful as far as I imagine it to be!

Originally posted by: Richa1234

~Reserved~

I am finally here with my comment. Sorry for this lateness yaar, but still as they say der aaye durust aaye. Okay, so moving on to the part:

What to say Ani, there were a lot many things which I liked in this part, I would say that it wasn't anything out of the box as such but still it had a uniqueness in it; a feeling of freshness if you know what I mean. As I mentioned to you earlier as well, its the way you write that makes it different to read. Reading certain paras, I was sighing but still with a certain smile on my face, at times with pity and at other times with the simplicity with which you decribed the details. 

So starting with Armaan's dull life, his feelings and his pain, that was described very well. I could definitely imagine it all happening in front of me, him entering his huge mansion with no one else except his servant......his life full of Anjali's memories and nothing else.

I liked the way you described Rahul's positive attitude; supporting as well as consoling Armaan and trying to make him come out of his miseries.

That scene where Armaan gets his supper and takes a bite without feeling a drive to feed himself due to the black and white life of his was again very well written. Even though it was a small part but it conveyed a lot about his present life. Really nice Anita.

Now coming to one line which I particularly liked. Its when the past haunts him in the form of a nightmare that disturbs him almost everyday reminding him about the painful truth.

This nightmare still continued to shock the life out of him after her death. It wasn?t leaving him alone. It continued to torment his soul. He didn?t need a visual reminder to show him how his life was separated from him?HE HAD WITNESSED IT FOR GODS SAKE! WASN?T THAT ENOUGH?!?!?

The one in italics, loved how you put it together. Absolutely spot on.

Riddhima's nature has been described really well too. I could feel her chirpy, lively self by the way you wrote about her. The churidaar suit, that "first impression being the last impression" while grooming herself in front of the mirror could all help me imagine her standing there and literally behaving like that. Even when she collided with the person in the office (I won't mention his name here, would rather like you to roll that out yourself in the next part  LOL) and the way she says that all this had to happen today only, it was again very nicely depicted.

I am waiting to see how Mr. Mallik reacts on seeing Miss Churidaar. Would definitely be an interesting meeting to read. I am sure its not only Riddhima whose fate would change after this but even Armaan would see a beam of light rising like a rainbow in his colourless life. Continue soon.

Love ya

Richa

P.S. I loved the servant's name "Ramlila". LMAO How did you come up with that Ani? I was cracking up reading it and even more so as you had mentioned about him quite a number of times. Kuchh aur nahin soojha tujhe like Ramu or Ramdayal.......but Ramlila? LMAO Still a unique one. he he

First off Richa you don't need to apologize for late comment! I understand completely!

Thanks for liking my writing Richa..Your input means a lot to me..It's going to help me improve greatly!

Im glad to know that you were feeling for the characters and changed your moods according to the scene..At least I have the power to keep you glued to the story…lol..

Thanks for liking the way I described Armaan's dull life and that dal-chawal scene..I think it was needed to show how much color has drained out of his life…His life is now like black and white…Thanks for appreciating it Richa..Like I told you, it means a lot!!!

I love Rahul-Armi friendship in DMG…so I had to add it in here..LOL..

Thanks for pinpointing the line you loved! I was trying to convey the misery Armaan felt with those lines and Im glad that they had an effect on you! I appreciate your input Richa = D

Thanks for liking my extra chirpy Riddhima..She's more of a confident type, but after this collision we have to see if she maintains her confidence in front of who ever she bumped into..LOL…

Mr.Mallik and Miss.Churidaar ---LMAO! We have to see how they react..Will Armaan act like he did a couple of years back with Anji?

LMAO! I seriously don't know how I thought of Ramlila..It just struck my mind and I penned it down..LMAO! Well, at least it's unique..LMAO!

Originally posted by: Jodubai

Hi Anitha,

Thanks for the pm....

This part was so emotional, almost had tears thinking about Arman's plight...very well written....the bond Rahul & Arman share is also so strong

I hope Ridz works her magic, its hard to see Arman like that....

Hey Jo! Thanks for liking the part and feeling for the characters..Im glad I was able to make you feel that way toward the characters…Lets see what happens next!

Btw Ani, I was watching old epis of Kaisa yeh Pyar hai. Not sure if you watched it ever. There was this girl there in a negative role initially, her name was Anita and she had this funny background sound pronouncing it as Aniiithaaaa. Thought I'd share it with you and ask if you'd like to be called that way. LMAO

LOL..Richa, I already replied to this in the PM…LMAO, I remember the cheesy background music which would come up whenever she came on screen…LMAO! You can call me whatever Richa, you know that.. "Jo marzi chaho… bulao mujhe" LOL.. I don't mind = D

Originally posted by: Catwoman

~Reserved~

Edited**

Loving the pace and the detail

Love Kat

OMG Kat graced my FF…I'm extra nervous now…I got to work extra hard on the parts now..LOL..

Thanks Kat, I'm happy to know you're liking the story so far… = D

Originally posted by: rimli_remix rox

i am really sorry for late reply anita

jst caught up wid 2 parts and i am totally speechless

amazing parts

cont soon

Thanks Rimli..No problem!

Originally posted by: vcaobi

hey! just caught up wid ur ff...
its awesum..
plz cont asap
and plz pm me when u updt if u dont mind??

Thanks Anjali ( I hope that's your name) Thanks for reading and commenting on my FF! I'm glad you're liking it! I will PM you for sure!

Originally posted by: lil_desi_goddes

brilliant!! brought tears to my eyes! please do continue!!

Awww…Thanks! It brought tears to my eyes too when I wrote it down! Next part coming up!

Originally posted by: chaiti!

hey awesome part!! feel very bad for armaan!!! but i am dyin to know what happens next!

tc!! n cont soon!

Thanks Chaiti! Next part coming up!

Next chapter's pending missy.

Coming up Richa ji!😊

Originally posted by: armaan_ritz

hey! just came across ur ff! cool one!! i realli like the concept .....waiting for the nxt part! do update soon and plz dont forget to pm me!

Hey! Thanks a lot yaar! Of course I will PM you!

sea_nyx thumbnail

awsome part as always 👏👏👏, thanx for the pm and plz do continue to do so whenever u update

saridena thumbnail
hi anita
thks for the pm dear
wonderful part yaar
asexpected ridz shouted at armi haaa
ridz got the job yipee
muski marry they come together hope
update sooooooooooooooooooooooon
luv soumya 
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Anita..... itz sensational..... Armaan is so much in luv with Anjie....  Rahul is a sweet heart............ Ridzi is cute... Eagerly waiting for some romance between Armidz..... Gr8 goin dear... Plzz continue asap..😊
mishti4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tht was a gr8 part. plzzz continue soon!!!!!!!!