Users

Frequent Posters

Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
CHAPTER 3

"So..." said Riddhima.

"What?" said Kripa.

"Why are you avioding talking about Angad like plague?" said Riya.

Riddhima turned and looked at Riya confussed from the front seat. Riya nodded her head as if she knew what she was getting into. Riddhima felt the assurance and turned and looked at Kripa. "Yea, why are you avoiding talking about him?"

"UGH!! Guys. Come on. Its no big deal." said Kripa.

The girls looked at eachother and then looked at Kripa who was expressionless.

"Come on Kripa give Angad a break." said Riya.

"Who's side are you on?" said Kripa looking at Riya through the rear view mirror.

"Oh stop it Kripa. She is just concerned." said Riddhima.

"Okay, sorry Riya i overreacted. I didn't mean to be rude." said Krpia. "Well Angad and I were suppose to go the book store to grab a new books for this new case we got at the firm, and figure a way out of Ben McDonald's case, and he blew me off to help Heer with one of her cases. I hate the fact that he chose her over me, and we've known eachother for 8 years. And here this girl comes around and he decides she's more important than me! How rude!"

Angad had texted Riddhima back. "Well you know Heer right, she's that new lawyer in our firm and she needed some help and she's training under me, and if i didn't help her then I would look bad, my firm would look bad. And i know Kripa would be sad if I looked bad. But i didn't know she wouldn't listen to why i need to help Heer and can't disscuss her McDonald case. Now what should I do?"

Riddhima forwarded the text to Riya. Then she started thinking about what she could do to solve this problem. She strated typing on her phone and told Kripa she wants ice cream. Kripa looked at her as she stopped at the stop light. "Okay?" Where do you wanna go?" said Kripa.

Riya looked at her phone. Riddhima sent her a text. "Angad is in San Fransisco.." Riya looked at Riddhima and winked at her. "I say we go to our fav Ben and Jerry's" Riya said "..or i mean one our many favorite places." she said correcting herself.

"The one in SF?" Kripa said.

"Yea. And then we could go shopping. I mean it is labor day weekend, how many days off do we get?" Riya answered.

"She means during the same days." said Riddhima. "Well i think thats a great idea. I have worked double shift for the past two weeks and i think these 2 days off that we have together need to be appreiciated and spent wisely. Plus we need to disscuss whats up with you and Angad." Finished Riddhima as she looked at Kripa to see if she was convincing enough.

"okay fine! don't have a cow." said Kripa turning towards her house so she could get some stuuf she needed to give to Riya.

Riddhima's phone rang, it was Kumkum. "Oh hey Kumkum, what are you doing today?"

"Well I am at your house right now, chachi asked me to check for some papers to drop off at Sumit's house."

"OoOo!" said Riddhima.

"Shut up!" said Kumkum.

"okay fine! But you know i think you two need to tell eachother what you feel about eachother cause if both of your parents set you up with other people then you'll regret it. You never tel me that you like him, but i kno you do, i can see it on your eyes for him and vice versa." said Riddhima.

"Well...whatever." Kumkum said worried by what Riddhima said. I mean they were all at the age of marraige, well into it as a matter of fact. They had been able to put it off because their parents all wanted them to be happy and have a career but now it was time. "Well i gotta go, i just called to say hi and to ask if we were all gonna go out tonight or not." Kumkum finished.

"Oh yea, wait a sec, lemme ask if they are still up for it." Riddhima said as she put kumkum on hold.

"Hey guys Kumkum was wondering if you were still up for game night out tonight..like arcades and lazer tag like old times?" Riddhima asked Kripa and Riya.

"For sure!" Kripa responded.

"YEA!! Ofcourse!" Riya said. "Its tradition" she finished up.

Riddhima picked up her phone, "Yup Kumkum, we are still on, don't for get to confirm with the others. Anjali especially, you know how mad she gets when we leave her out."

"Haha, yea i asked her already if she was still up, she is. don't worry. Well i'll catch up with you in a bit then." said Kumkum as she hung up.

Riddhima texted Angad and made sure he'd be there in 10 mins, cause they were about to take the exit and after finding arking and all they should be there.

Angad texted her back. "You two rock!" He was reffering to Riddhima and Riya. He knew Riya would know if Riddhima knew, unless he asked her to keep it to herself.

They were there now. "okay so same as always guys?" Riya asked as she headed toward the counter.

"Yes" Kripa and Riddhima answered at the same time.

"okay" Riya said as she got ready to order. "Can i please have 3 sugar cones with a scoop of mint chocolate chip and cookie dough please."

Riddhima moved Riya to the side, "My turn to pay."

"okay, but i pay lunch tommorow." Kripa said.

Riya turned, "no way, you pay for gas today and tommorw, i got lunch covered"

The three got their ice creams and headed towards a table by the window.
Angad walked in through the opposite entrance and came and sat next to them.

Kripa looked up at Riya and Riddhima. "I knew you two were up to something" kripa said looking at Angad.

"Sorry, please maaf kardo" Angad said.

Kripa got up and looked at the girls and said "can we please go, its kinda stuffy in here"

Then Riddhima forwarded the message Angad had sent her about his situation. She read it and turned around and hugged Angad. "I'm sorry, i guess i got jealous, It was just that i thought you got a new friend and were just gonna leave me for her."

"Its okay, i understand." Angad started off. "But you know i would never do such a thing cause you know that saying 'Make new friends but keep the old, cause one is silver..." The three cut and and at the same time said "and the other is gold." They all laughed.

Kripa was smiling and Angad was happy to see that the problem was solved.

"lets go guys..shopping time" Riya said. "come on Angad, oh and we are going out tonight, you coming na?"

"Yes, ma'm i am coming tonight, i don;t wanna see Kripa mad again." he said as he winked at Kripa. "and as for shopping well..."

Riddhima looked at him. "If you guys promise it'll be fast" Angad said.

They all smiled and walked to Macy's.

Now to Kumkum......

So she gets the papers and brings them to Sumit's house. She knocks on the door. Sumits dad opens the door. "Oh hi beta, how are you?"

"I'm well uncle and you?" Kumkum said.

"I am great now that you are here. Can you please go and talk to Sumit, he's upstairs." his dad said.

"Why??" Kumkum asked worried.

"Oh nothing beta, i told him to go out this weekend and have fun, now tell me did i say something wrong? and since then he's in his room, i have no clue whats going on in his head." he said.

"Yes, uncle will do." Kumkum replied, "you want me to go now?"

"yes, now is great" he replied happy to see someone who might get him to get out and stop working.

Kumkum went upstairs. She knocked on Sumits door. "Come in" Sumit said.

He was inside had just showered and was sitting in a towel at his desk reading some paper work. He thought it was his dad agin and wasn't worried that he was in a towel. Kumkum walked in. She noticed he didn't have a shirt on, and started to blush. "you sure?" kumkum said.

Sumit got up and turned immediatly. "oh, wait..what...what are you doing here?" Sumit said.

Kumkum turned and headed out so she could give him a minute to change. Sumit got worried that he offended her. "No wait!" Sumit said. Kumkum stopped where she was all a sudden she was not able to move. He walked up to her "Please, sorry..I didn't mean it like that, its just that i wan;t expecting you to be here. I thought it was dad."

"I know you didn't mean it in a bad way. I was just giving you a few minutes to change. Its uhh..kinda hard talking to you when you..." Kumkum said not able to find the words to say anything else.

"Oh" Sumit said turning red.

Kumkum walked out the door.

"Just stand right here i'll be a second." Sumit said.

Kumkum nodded in agreement. He changed as fast as he could and then opened the door. Kumkum couldn't help but stare at him, for a few seconds. He offered her to come inside. She walked in towards his desk, and ended up triping over his towel. He ran and caught her. He looked at her, and could not dare to even blink. He slowly pulled her up and suddenly hugged her so tight. Sometging was wrong, she could feel it. But she couldn't help but hug him back.

The two of them stood there lost in th embrace. Sumit kissed her on her head. She looked up at him, lost in his eyes. she placed her lips on his neck and he did the same. Then both of them realized this was all real, they both stepped away from eachother, embarassed by what just happened.

"Oh, I..I came to drop these papers off" Kumkum said pulling some papers off outta her bag. "And everyone was wondering if you wanted to umm... come with us tonight?"

"yea, sure. Lemme guess arcade? And lazer tag like every year, around this time of the year?" Sumit responded.

"Yea.." Kumkum said. "Then we'll meet you at around lets say 7:30?"

"Okay...i'll come pick you up" Sumit said "Oh and the other ofcourse whoever else can fit." He said blushing as he corrected himself.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Pre-cap....

Everyone at arcade...Who is everyone? we'll have to see...Loads of fun, masti...LOVE?? CHAOS!! Yes just wait and watch to see how crazy it can get.

OMG!! Sumit's parents ask for Riddhima's hand for Sumit?!?!

What wil happen? Wait and watch. ;)

Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing part
i liked the way ridz and riya sorted angads problem out it was a really sweet scene between the 4
sumit and kumkum are really cute cant wait till everyone goes 2 the arcade
cool_pisces thumbnail
Hi, thanks for the PM, lovely part, loved how AK made up and how riddhima and riya helped them, continue soon.
bebe19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG**

mind blowing where's prem?=[.
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

firstly i'm ssooooooo sorry for replying late again 😭  maaf kardo na didi plzzzzzzzzz

and secondly loved the whole part a lottttttttttttttt 😳

WOW sumit and kumkum reallly cute for them

and precap OMG they ask for ridhima's HAND ???????????????? 😲😡

plzzzzzzzzzzzz continue sooon and thanks sooooo much for the PM

sorry again sweetie

and plzzzzzzzzzzzzz introduce armaan sooooon
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gr88 intro.. waitngg 2 read more.. do pm nxt tym u update
mishti4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8 part. continue soon!!!!!!!!!!!
Sabah thumbnail
Hey guys i'll be posting a part up in like 6 hours. or so, as soon as i fix the last part. sorry i was gonna put it up now, but i missed some details. Edited by Sabah - 15 years ago
Sabah thumbnail

Location: Sumit's house,Karan/Arman's house, Anjali's school, arcade,

Chapter 4

Kumkum is about to walk out of Sumits room. But Sumit all a sudden grabs her hand. "Uh...Kumkum" Sumit said. "I was wondering if you were free right now?" He took a second to look at her face and search for an answer. Kumkum smiled, "Yea i was just gonna go to Barns and Noble, to get a few books to read.Why?"

"Oh, its okay i was just wondering if you wanted to go to get some coffee." Sumit said looking as if there was no chance she would go.

Kumkum lost in his eyes, said "oh sure, there's Star Bucks inside Barnes and Nobles."

Sumit was so happy. They walked down the stairs and told his dad they were gonna be out all day and that they were gonna meet Riddhima, Raj, Anjali and loads of other people out tonight at the arcade. Uncle smiled. "Thanks beta for taking him out somewhere."

"Oh uncle, you know he loves hanging out with all of us, but he knows when work is important." Kumkum said, and gave uncle a smile as she walked out the house with Sumit.

Back to Kripa, Angad, Riddhima, and Riya.

Riya called Rohit "Hey Rohit, where are you?" She said

"I'm at work, why?" he said

"Are you gonna be on time today?"she asked as if she already knew the answer was gonna be NO.

"Yes sweetheart, i will, don't worry if you want i can come right now. Where are you?" He said

"Okay, just making sure. Well i'm in SF right now. We are on the way to see Raj at Karan's house." she said.

"What's going on over there?" he asked.

"Karan has a new plan for work and wants us to tell him what we think." she replied.

"Okay, so i'll meet you in a bit then, at Riddhima's house at about 6, then we can go for a walk and then leave. Sound good?" he asked.

"Yes, sounds great." She said. "okay catch you later bye. love you."

"Okay bye. Love you too." he said as he hung up.

Angad looked at Riya and smiled..."Oh, so when is your love gonna come?" he said in a teasing way.

Riya looked at him and said "when he wants."

they all laughed.

Angad asked Kripa to come with him in his car and they could disscuss the case. Before Kripa said or did anything Riddhima said "I think thats a great idea, that way you'll have your work done before we go out tonight, or atleast some of it, that way we can just relax."

"I agree" Riya said "And don't worry we'll drive your car, and meet you up at Karan's house in a bit.

"okay fine." Kripa said.

Angad and Kripa disscuss their case in the the car. It'll take about 40 mins to get back to Karan's house.

Riya and Riddhima play antakshri after a long time on the way back.

Riya and Riddhima take the short way to Karan's and tell Angad and Kripa to take their time and come.

Riddhima parks the car. The two of them get out and walk to the door and ring the bell.

Arman opens the door. Riddhima starts to blush. He welcomes them and asks them to follow him. Riya walks in first pulling Riddhima in who is frozen at the moment. She comes walking in tripping over the edge to the welcome mat. She straightens out. She pulls herself together and follows Arman holding onto Riya. Its not like she'll get lost, she's been at this house many times before, for parties, but mostly religious functions. Riddhima is very religious.

She walks in and says hi to Karan and Raj.

Riddhima's phone rings and she walks out the room to answer it. Its Anjali "Didi, i'm at school, and mom said she can't pick me up today, cause she has a meeting, can you come in about 20 mins?"

"Yes, Anjali, I can come. I'll pick you up where we usually do."

Arman overheard Riddhima, "Hey Riddhima, do you want me to come with you, i've heard this plan before and i can explain it to you on the way."

"Uh..sure." said Riddhima.

She went inside, Riya was engrossed by the conversations they were having. She walked up to Karan, Riya and Raj "Hey i have to go pick up Anjali, and i'll be back in a little bit. I think i'll drop her at home so she can finish her homework and then come back." Riddhima said

"Yea, but its friday so she probably wont have homework so just bring her here." Raj said trying to get back to his conversation.

"yea sure. Call me if you need anything and i'll let Kripa know" Riya said tring to get that out as fast as possible

"mhhhm. No prob." Karan said.

"Okay bye." Riddhima said as she walked out.

Arman grabbed her arm as she was walking out the room. "Hey i gotta go to my room real quick, you could come upstairs, if you want my sis is in the room too. She was asking about you so i thought i'd tell you." Arman said

"Sure. How is Naina doing? Well i guess i'll just ask her. Lets go." Riddhima said as she walked behind Arman.

"Arman walk in as if i'm not here yet. I wanna go scare her like back in the day." Riddhima said to Arman. Arman walked in "Hey Di, sup? I'm gonna go out for a bit, Riddhima should be here soon i let Karan know to tell her you're here. Hey Di come here look at this i got a new suit,tell me if you like it." Arman said as he turned to wink at Riddhima. Riddhima creeped in behind Naina as she walked over to see what Arman wanted to show her. Riddhima popped up from the back and tapped Naina on one side of her shoulder. "Boo!" Riddhima said as Naina turned to see Riddhima's face and yelled "What the! Riddhima! What are you trying to do! Abhi Sapna aur Mayank uth ja tay."(Sapana is Naina's 3 year old daughter and Mayank her 2 year old son.) Riddhima looked at Naina and then at the kids across the room. "sorry di."

Naina looked at Riddhima "Its okay. So how've you been? How's the hospital? When are you gonna get married?"

Riddhima looked at Naina and rolled her eyes "I am fine di, just been really busy. The hospital is good. Its been kind carzy, and as for marraige, it will take place when its meant to be. So no more marraige bussiness. Plus i'm waiting for either my parents to find the right guy or the right guys parents to ask for me." She said as she smiled. "But di, you tell me how are you? how is jiju? whats been going on?" she asked.

"Everything is great, your jiju is great. and nothing has been going on, i run around after Sapna and Mayank all day that is it."

"Hey Riddhima i think its time we head out Anjali might be waiting." Arman said to Riddhima.

"Okay di, i'll be back in a bit then we are gonna go out. And Aunty will watch her grand kids tonight." Riddhima hugged her as she walked out behind Arman.

In the car Arman explained the plan and what Karan was planning on and that if Raj joined it'd be a great oportunity.

They got to Anjali's school. Riddhima was going to get out the car to get her, "Riddhima wait, i'll go get her i see her."

Arman walked behind Anjali. "Anjali!" She turned around shocked to see Arman. "Hey Arman, did you come with didi?"

"Yes i came with your didi. Whats up kid? No hugs, or warm welcomes?"

"Oh sorry" Anjali said as she hugged him. All her friends standing close by started to wonder who this good looking guy was, they knew she had a big family, so they decided to just ask tomorw. "Ready to leave kid?" Arman said to Anjali, "We need to get back, its already 4, and we have loads to do today."

They headed back to Arman's house, Angad and Kripa were already there, Kripa winked at Riddhima as she walked in. Riddhima gave her a stare. "okay if we are done here lets go to my house, since we are suppose to leave from there" Raj said.

They grabbed a few cars and all got in one car or another heading to Riddhimas house.

It was about 5:30 by the time they got to Riddhima's house.

Earlier At 4:30 when they on their ways out Karan and Armans house, Sumits dad had gone to Riddhimas house and asked for Riddhimas hand for his son. Will they say yes, no..whats gonna happen,...we'll see in the next part.

Now its 5:30 they all walked in Riddhimas house. Rohit came in a few minutes later. He walked in as everyone was busy in their preparations for tonight...they all had plans to make tonight fun.

Rohit walked behind Riya and put his arms around her waist kissing her on her cheek. "hey ready for that walk?"

Riya turned around and hugged him, "Yup, lets go." she replied.

Rohit went to say hi to Riddhima and Kripa..

Kripa and Riddhima took him to the side.."hey i think you'll need this" Riddhima said handing him a perfect red rose.

"yup," said Kripa "today is the right day to ask her for marraige, formally." she finished.

Rohit was shocked..."okay, i'll take your word for it."

He took the flower and stuck it in the inside pocket of his coat.

As the two of them walked out the door together hand in hand Riddhima headed towards her closet getting a video camera out, Kripa smilied, "you read my mind. Lets go!"

Everyone looked up at Kripa and Riddhima who had mischeiveous smiles spread across their faces. They imidetly started to follow the girls.
They all ended up at the shore of the beach hiding behind the rocks. Rohit paused for a second and turned to face Riya and kneeled down on one knee."Riya, we have been together for years, I love you, and i would love to spend the rest of my existence with you. Will you marry me?" Rohit finished up and Handed her the perfect rose.

Behind the rocks, Riddhima stood recording all of this smiling feeling excited for her friend. Kripa almost shriked with excitment, but stopped herself remembering that they were not to be seen. Behind the two friend stood tall;Angad Raj, Anjali, Karan, Arman, Naina, Kumkum an Sumit.

Riya shocked, and happy at the same time, without thinking twice pulled him up, having him stand on his feet, huged him as if there were no tommorw, and said "YES! You are the perfect Jacob for me!"

Everyone in the back started jumping and yelling and blew their cover.

Riya and Rohit turned around to see their wonderful friends standing there enjoying the moment.

They all headed towards the cars and got to the Arcade.

All 13 at Scandia, "okay so we play lazer tag at 7:45. We meet here in about half an hour." said Raj as he greeted his friend Prem.

Everyone was running all over the place playing games, making fun of eachother. They all went to the water boats outside. And had a water blast. Karan got Anjali soaked to the bone as her bumper her uder the water fall, Riya went to the rescue followed by Riddhima and Kripa who all three ended up a bit wet.

They got out the boats and went to the race cars. most people had to pair up, because there were only 7 cars on the track. Anjali insisted on sitting alone, cause she wanted to have fun this way. Riya sat with Rohit, Karan and Naina decided to team up to win with his sister. Sumit grabbed Kumkum to his car. Angad said he'd team up with his best friend Kripa to be in 1st place. Raj sat with his friend Prem claiming to be the ones who were gonna overlap everyone. Riddhima turned to look up at Arman, "i guess we're stuck together." she said, feeling nervous yet happy.

TO BE CONTINUED!!

yogzz thumbnail
wow yaar sabah awesome part thanx for pm
love u
yogitha