Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I want to watch Adi sir again. Long since I felt like watching an episode. I wish I had recorded it.

There's that scene where ACP and Salunkhe ask Abhijeet to find the mobile phone in the room..That was terrible. Abhijeet was lying down in exhaustion. I was shouting to ACP ...'sir please don't give him any more work'. Long since my heart was in my mouth while watching an episode. 😆
..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
An episode worth watching... despite the loopholes!!!!

Oh man!!! I was all jumping on the sofa, so restless... shouting at ACP and Salunkhe... "Arey stop it!!! Woh saans nahi le paa raha hai!! What r u doing?!!!! Please stop!!!!!!! 😡"

It was like a roller-coaster ride... Small moments added their flavour to the episode...

The patience with which Abhi handled the situation when he got trapped... nicely shown!!
The dialogues when ACP and Daya and Salunkhe came... superbly written... so natural!!!
For a change, I liked the Tarika dialogue by Daya... and that Abhi's smile which had a tinge of the feeling that "he is in danger"... aaahh!!!
The liver-temp scene... Abhi's reaction... awesome!!!
The every passing moment in that closed panic room was... ufff!!
Abhi's acting was sooo natural... the way he investigated in that situation was great!!!
And that "8 ghante bina oxygen ke rehna hai Abhijeet Babu" in front of the mirror was awesome!!!

ACP very truely said that "Andar CID ka ek Hira hai Hira!!"...!!!

Many loopholes... but let's not talk about them!!
All's well that ends well!!!

I m gonna download this epi for sure!!! No doubt!!!

I am feeling like watching it again and again...!!!!

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The liver-temp scene... Abhi's reaction...
awesome!!!

yeah...He looked like he was going to puke... 🤣
..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: visrom

The liver-temp scene... Abhi's reaction...
awesome!!!

yeah...He looked like he was going to puke... 🤣

yeah 😆 
truely natural!! 😉😆
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like a treat is in for me.. I'm saved 😃
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neha_dna

yeah 😆 
truely natural!! 😉😆

That liver n stomach was really yucky!! Ewww.. 
Nakli wala itna ganda tha asli wala toh matlab 🤢

Salunkhe sir was right, forensic dr banana halwa khane wali chiz nahi 😆
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Watched the episode as I had to do the WU..
Overall the episode was OK but I did enjoy it well.. My heart was racing when Abhijeet started asphyxiating inside, I felt like I was suffocating too. Plus I watched it alone. Had my mother been there, I'd have to hide my expressions..😆 Like all of u said, the condition was same with me here.. I was literally telling this " What's wrong sirs..  Can't u detect the suffocation in his voice.."" Itw as so clear in his voice yet they ask him to search for every dust in the room..

Loved the light moments of the episode when Daya pulled Abhijeet's leg as soon as he came and Dr. Salunkhe's "Forensic doctor banna koi halwa khane wali cheez nahi hai" 😆😆.. And that thermometer scene was good too...😊 And Daya telling Abhijeet "Tum zara chup rahoge" was lovely and pleasing to hear.. Hamare duo toh hai..Loved the way ACP said Purvi "Ambulance bulake rakhna".. That concern in the eyes yet the determination and strength it showed. 👏👏

Adi sir to hamesha ki tarah fabulous, fantastic and dashing..😳😳 Kya acting hai boss 

Fel like watching it again just for Adi sir 😳

I'd give it a 3+1 ..4 for the light moments after ages and Adi sir 😊
Minionite thumbnail