Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hope tht maan will b ok..is their ny connections btwn rohit n gunshots..maan should nt take geet in th mall...maan knows abt dangers..wtng fr nxt..
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
waiting...update soon! Thanks
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Happy New Year! Pls update! Waiting! Thanks
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
waiting...
update soon!!!!!!
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Updating...
Sorry for disappearing guys.! Double updates coming up.. 😳
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -AnushaGurtian-

Updating...
Sorry for disappearing guys.! Double updates coming up.. 😳

finally ... updating status..
i seriously thought u had gone gayab...
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shruthe

finally ... updating status..
i seriously thought u had gone gayab...

I was actually gayab but I am thankfully back so will be updating regularly..
I have so many updates to read and PM's pending.. scary.!!!! 😆

And ofcourse I have my updates to give which is even more scary.!! 🤣

Oh btw..Hie Di.😃
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -AnushaGurtian-

I was actually gayab but I am thankfully back so will be updating regularly..
I have so many updates to read and PM's pending.. scary.!!!! 😆

And ofcourse I have my updates to give which is even more scary.!! 🤣

Oh btw..Hie Di.😃

am also so irregular... coz am still out on my vacation...
but now i will be back this week end and will bug u regularly for updates... 🤣
Craziest_MG thumbnail
welcome back anu !

Waitinggg
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
MY SEXY KIDNAPPER

PART 16

The bright sunlight broke out of the morning clouds seeping through the curtains of our room, stirring me out of my sleep. Laziness reflected in my senses, I was too lazy to move out of the cozy bed, my cozy bed. May be it was the refreshing light of the sun or the maddening scent of love coming off from the person lying under to me. Even in my sleep I was aware of Maan having his arms around me, holding me tight against his chest and it was his masculine scent that was driving me insane even in my sleep. After a great effort, I forced my eyes open find myself secure in his arms, something I knew even in my sleep. I craned my neck up to watch him sleeping soundly with a smile on his face, a contended smile. My hand reached up to stroke his face, something that always gave me the utmost pleasure. Even in sleep, his smile widened feeling my touch. I stifled a giggle; he was too cute to be true at times. I could have admired him for eternity but the washroom screamed for my attention. I carefully removed his hands from my waist, trying my best to not wake him up when I felt my joints screaming in protest. The pain shot through my legs as I tried to move my half dead body, sore from our wild love making session. I threw a glare at him but it hardly helped, he was soundly asleep while I tried to move without torturing myself further. With great effort I finally managed to get myself off the bed and just as I was about to step away, his hand pulled me by my waist and I was on the bed once again with him on me. Where do you think you are off to.? Maan asked burying his face into my hair. Maan, please..I need a minute. Its urgent. I pleaded but he was nowhere to listen. His hand moved towards the one spot I wouldn't want right now and I caught it in the right time before it tortured me anymore.. No, please.! It hurts and not now.. I pleaded trying to get him off me, but he was being his usual self and not budging a bit. I noticed his face and it mirrored guilt. His hand anyhow touched my core and I flinched.. Does it hurt Jaan.? I'm sorry but I cant help my self either. He said placing a kiss on my cheek. Maan, it's okay but for now please move..I need the washroom urgently. I almost screamed and without waiting for him to respond, I pushed him off and ran towards it. I opened the door to get out, and there he stood at the door with the smirk on his face and it didn't take me long to guess what he was up to.

I was convinced that I was dreaming. Deep down I was aware of being unconscious but only couldn't be sure of why I was unconscious. Nothing mattered at this point, all I wanted was the dream to be real at any cost. I could have gone back to the happy world of my dreams had it not been the dreadful pain that rose from the bottom of my abdomen. I tried opening my eyes but nothing seemed to help me. Why was it hurting so much.? My dream came crashing down when a glimpse of a blooded hand flashed in front of me. The vivid pictures of it all flashed in front of me scaring the hell out of me. I tried to open my eyes again, to move whatever part of myself I could feel but the only thing I felt was the throbbing pain. The sight of my blooded hand on touching him, Maan shielding me from whatever the danger was, his painful cry before I lost my senses all came as the last blow for me.  Maaannn..I woke up screaming for him, sitting in the middle of a room, with tubes attached to my hands and machines beeping beside me. I was sweating profoundly and my heart was hammering loudly. I scanned the room, but he wasn't there, no one was. I kept calling out to him, but no one was there to hear me. Seconds later, the door opened and the nurses ran to me, trying to pin me down and assuring me of his safety but I was nowhere to listen to anyone..Why was I being held back.? The pain gradually increased but I was not in my senses to be calm. Leave me, I want to see Maan.. I screamed at them. Maam, please relax..He is fine and is resting in the room across the corridor.. The nurse assured me but everything went to deaf years. I only wanted to see him and all I wondered was where he could be.? If he was safe, he would be by my side, but the nurse said he is resting. A hope cornered my heart, I took the shot so he might be all right as I was being told, but I had to make sure. I ignored the pain rising in my abdomen and got off the bed, throwing away the tubes that held me there. I could hear the nurses trying to stop me, but it was of no use, I was in a different zone all together. Pushing everything that came my way, I opened the room door to find a person standing there, I recognized him immediately; he was one of the guys who was protecting us in the mall. Maam, what are you doing.? Please stop.. He caught hold of my hand, trying to stop me but I only ignored him. Who are you.? Leave my hand.. I want to see Maan, please take me to him.! Please.. I pleaded almost on the verge of sobbing, trying to get my hand free off his grip. I didn't have it in me to fight off such strong grip with the pain that was taking over my senses. Maam, I am Aditya..I work for Maan Sir. He is fine Maam, but please you need to relax. You are bleeding.. He requested again. I looked at him with tears clouding my eyes and raging anger, putting one last effort I jerked my hand away from his grip. The pressure jolted my body with pain, but nothing mattered at this point. I ran forward towards the room the nurse mentioned, just one glimpse of him would soothe my aching heart. 

I could feel the excruciating pain tormenting my senses, the effect of the sedative hadn't worn out yet but nothing could stop me from going to him. Ever since I came back to my senses, my eyes yearned for a glimpse of Maan, but he was nowhere. He hadn't come to meet me even once and knowing him in and out, he would never leave me alone. I could hear the staff calling out to me in their efforts to stop me but I was adamant on meeting him. Barging into the room I was directed to I called out to him, but to my utter shock ; the room was empty. Maan.? I called out a bit more loudly considering he could be in the washroom but there was no response. He was nowhere close to me. I held on to the door frame for support as my body started giving up due to the stress and bleeding, while my heart beat rapidly not finding him around. Where was he.? Moreover the question bothering me was, how was he.?? The tears which I held back with great efforts gave away and I could feel my heart crumble into pieces. His painful cry before silence took over me was still haunting me to death.

Siddharth, where is Maan sir.? I heard a loud and sharp voice echo through the room. I looked in the concerned direction to find him rooted in his place, taken aback. Within seconds his eyes widened in horror. Oh my god, go search the place.! Now.! Aditya's voice echoed through the room and his words shook me up but before I could even utter a word no one was around me. I was all alone in the room, screaming of his presence, but he wasn't around. The only energy I had in me ran out and I sank to the floor with loud sobs erupting within my chest and escaping my lips unknowingly. Without even realizing I was sobbing violently. I was craving for Maan, for one glimpse of him to satisfy myself about him being okay but his presence was nowhere around me. I knew my wound was bleeding, the warm blood touching my skin, I knew I should be taking it easy but I was not bothered about anything. Maan was all I cared about and wished for but all I had was his cry haunting me.

Please let me know how you found it and do hit the like button too.!

Anu ❤️

PS : Please add " anuluvsmaaneet " for PMs regarding the updates.! 

Link

Thanks 😊

PREVIOUS PART : PART 15

NEXT PART :  PART 17

BLOG UPDATE : LINK 

Edited by ..AnushaGeet.. - 10 years ago