Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: paponecon

u alws gave long update for If Only You Saw Me! by y here so short each one...geet is living alone for one year...where is her parents.. is she married or what...ayush n anaya were in rays wedding bt wht abt maan...why a n a didnt communicate wth geet again...

I know. Like I said in my note above chapter three, keeping the length shorter will help me give regular updates so you don't have to wait for a month before a chapter is posted. But, the length of chapters in this story will increase as the story progresses.

Ayush and Anaya were not at Raya's wedding but that was when Geet last talked to them, which was four years before the present time. The rest of your questions will be answered soon!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: custodian75

Geet is still hurting to loose her close friends.

Undoubtedly!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvforever

Hey di!!
I jst came bck in IF 2day aftr my end sem xams & prctcl & got d bst new year gift di... D sequel of IOYSM its awsome so geet is bck to where it al startd aftr quite long tym... So, raya is happily married nw & G has a cute daughter too nw... Bt wat abt geet was she married too bt she seems lyk alone rite nw... I m eager to knw abt maan & his lyf along wid ayush & anaya... Do cont soon di eager to read more... & di it seems i hv also been deleted 4rm pm list di becoz i dint get d pm 4 d lst 2 chptrs maybe becoz i wasnt here bt can u plzz include me bck di...?? Hope so...

Hello! Good to see you here!
First of all, tell me something. Why are you addressing me as Di? I mean, it's not like I object, but are you so sure that I am the "Di" here and not you? 😆
Aazadi mubarak! Exams se, of course. 😃

Well... Geet is alone at the moment. Why? How? That is soon to be told. Maan and his life is coming after a little bit of wait. Ayush and Anaya will soon be entering though.

No, it was not because you weren't here that you were removed from the list. I cleared my whole list because I did not want anyone to receive unwanted PMs for a story they might not want to read. Only those who now ask me to notify them have been added to the list. You've been added too. 😊
mayyo thumbnail
**Your comments have been replied to, starting page 26.

Happy Birthday, Sheen!

4. Mending Bonds

I was settling well in my new apartment. G came over everyday after the kids went to school to give me company and helped me unpack what ever was left. My experience as an interior designer worked in my favour and the outcome was shaping up in the form of a cozy living room, a vibrant kitchen and comfortable bedrooms.

"How does this look?" I turned to look at G hopefully just as I finished with a corner of the living room. She put her finger on her chin and stared at the corner thoughtfully, making me nervous and impatient.

"Come on G! Tell me, how does this look?" I asked again before changing my mind. "Maybe we should put this chair with that book rack beside the window." I stepped forward to implement my new thought just as G stopped me.

"No no, Geet. Let this chair stay here along with this coffee table." I listened patiently while she gestured with her hands. "Instead, put that rocking chair beside the book rack. That'll be better."

I liked her idea so I quickly set about materialising it. By the evening, we had completely set one bedroom and the living room. We stuffed the remaining cartons in the extra bedroom so I would be able to unpack them with ease.

"I'm starting my job tomorrow." I informed G when we sat down for our evening tea.

"When did your transfer letter come?" She asked, taking a sip from her cup.

"In the morning. I was just waiting for that and now that it's here, there's no need for me to sit idle." I smiled at her and she nodded.

"Innodea Interiors, right?" I nodded as she asked the name of the company I worked for.

We finished our tea in silence and when I took the cups to the open kitchen to wash them, G followed me, picking up the dishtowel and wiping the cups I washed.

"I ran into Anaya today." My hand stopped midway with her words. A ray of hope illuminated itself to me at getting some news about her.

"When? Where? How is she? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I questioned her relentlessly, to which she smiled patiently.

"I saw her at Sneha's school when I went to drop her off in the morning." Her answer confused me.

"What was she doing at a nursery school?" Her smile faded a bit.

"I told her about you and she said she wanted to meet you." She ignored my question conspicuously and I didn't like it but I let it go.

"Did you take her number? I want to talk to her. When can I meet her?" G held my hand and took me to the living room, sitting me down.

"I asked her to come here with me today but she couldn't. I gave her your address and she said she'll come in the morning." I frowned.

"But I have to go to work tomorrow."

In response, she got up from her place and walked up to the table where both our phones were lying.

"Here, I took her number. Call her and tell her to come in the evening." I eagerly reached out for the phone she held out to me but then stopped.

"No. You call her and tell her to come tonight. Or tomorrow evening." She raised an eyebrow at my refusal.

"Why? Don't you want to talk to her?" I shook my head.

"I want to see her first, not talk to her over the phone." I explained my stance but she looked confused.

"That doesn't make sense, you see." I sighed, looking at her pleadingly.

"Please, G. Just try to understand. I haven't talked to her for years, I haven't seen her for what seems like a lifetime! I don't want to fall into any formality which is a high possibility if we talk over the phone first. I want to meet her, I want to hug her, make sure she is fine and tell her how upset I am at her for disappearing into thin air!" My voice trembled by the time I finished and G put her arm around me in a comforting manner.

"Alright. I'll just talk to her and let her know."

She dialled Anaya's number and talked to her. My heart beat fast thinking how close Anaya's voice was to me. I could just stretch my hand and listen to her. Before the temptation to just grab the phone from G's hand could overcome me, she cut the call and informed me Anaya would come over the next evening. Just the thought of being able to see Anaya again filled me with an overwhelming happiness and I hugged G with all my heart, thanking her for help.

"Don't be silly! I can do at least this much for my sister." She pinched my nose. "Now stop being a crybaby and get ready. We're going to my place for dinner."

I agreed at once, too happy to object, for I had found a way to reach one of my best friends, to mend our old bond. Old bonds had to be mended, after all.

Edited by mayyo - 10 years ago
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update ..

G meet Ananya in nursery ...Is ananya married nw ?? whom did she marry Ayush ?? was ananya in nursery for her kid ??

G was hiding something frm geet while talking abt ananya ..what was that ??

Geet feeling excitd & nervous to meet One of her best friend aftr years ..
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
part 3 - so geet lost all the contacts in this time...g is so egar to know about them and what happened bet them...loved R&R.. eaager to know maan's pov
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
as everyone says...somethings are hidden...
but for me...somethings are just Untouched...

geet had cut all of her relations...or  she has to meant to do it...

and about part 3 and part 4...

many things are to be unfolded...but it takes time...

and regarding..y geet couldnt keep in touch with other frnds??...but this happens usually...dont u think?? Sometimes due to guilt...sometimes due to time...its not unreal at all...

Part 4...

Ananya-  i will wait for some more moments to tell about her...coz some people need special attention!!

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
part 4- seems G was hiding something from geet about anaya...
has she married to aysuh for sure...what she was doing at nursery...
geet is exited to meet anaya...hope she will not be disappointed...
eager read more
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mayyo

Aww! That's alright, Kittu! I got what you wanted to say! 🤗

Hahhaha..You know...im very bad at words... and what i speak...those are just nothing but my rambles!!! 😆

@bold... yea..for one moment..i really thought..but why any fool will comment about their own story ..and praise themselves like that?? 😃😆 not  my anomaly!! 😉

its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Update...👏

n Thanx for the regulars updates...

Is Anaya married to Ayush or someone else ???

Waiting eagerly for their meeting...