Gauhar & Kushal-Finale Pics

problogger99 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Thanks Allah! Gauhar Khan reacts after winning Bigg Boss 7. The actor who has been part of movies like Game and Ishaqzaade, spent 103 days in the Bigg Boss house and described her journey as a roller-coaster ride. - Pics by Yogen Shahdefeating actor Tanishaa Mukherjee three days before the New Year.

And Gauhar is on seventh heaven for three reasons.

1. Gauhar has maintained the norm of women celebrities winning the tough reality show. Actors Shweta Tiwari, Juhi Parmar and Urvashi Dholakia won the contest before her.

2. Gauhar is heading home after 103 days.

3. Gauhar got an intimate hug from her best friend and co-contestant Kushal Tandon.

Jab they met: These series of photos show how Gauhar Khan and Kushal Tandon expressed their unconditional love for each other on Saturday night.

Pics by Yogen Shah

You made it baby: Bigg Boss 7 contestant and TV actor Kushal Tandon meets Gauhar on the sets of show. When asked, Gauhar boldly said she will not lie about her relationship with Kushal. "My relationship with Kushal is what it is. I'm not going to camouflage it or lie about it outside the Bigg Boss house.We came on the show, we became friends and we fell in love, and I don't have to lie about it at all".

Pics by Yogen Shah
Pics by Yogen Shah

Miss you deserve this kiss: Kushal couldn't hold his emotions and kissed Gauhar on her forehead. Gauhar came across as a headstrong girl in the show and even walked out when she felt that Kushal's sudden elimination was unfair, only to return later.
Pics by Yogen Shah
Pics by Yogen Shah

Cosy moment: Kushal finally hugs Gauhar. "It was also because of Kushal that I was able to survive for so long. He gave me strength when I needed it. I really appreciate what he did for me during the show," Gauahar said.
Pics by Yogen Shah

Mom's little girl is back home: Gauhar hugs her mother and sister. Gauhar said that her journey in the Bigg Boss house has been dangerous. It has actually been a roller-coaster ride. "I gave more than 100 percent in the past 15 weeks and I am really proud of it. I did whatever I felt is right and stood by it," she said.

"Gauhar is not a girl who will say something only for ratings. If she has said 'I love you' to Kushal on national television, then she definitely must have felt it at that moment and is why she said it," Nigaar said.

Edited by problogger99 - 10 years ago