Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: maanland

My pleasure dear
Agree dear
Even after two years the show going off air
these pics ingnite the same emotion😳

waiting when ur wonderful update will stir up more  such emotions

So how is work going on dear?

Well work is going umm..like work, hectic smtimes casual another day. I think i will be able to update soon😳
mhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnonymousMG

Well work is going umm..like work, hectic smtimes casual another day. I think i will be able to update soon😳

YAY YIPEEE🥳
UPDATE COMING SOON

WAITING EAGERLY DEAR
gurti30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
please update dear
waiting😊
CoolHania thumbnail
AnonymousMG thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 12

Geet walked into the hotel dressed up as a royal princess with half a dozen valets holding her shopping bags. Just like the way when she exited the hotel this morning, she was again the center of attraction for everyone in lobby. The only difference this time was the awe in people's eyes while the last time it was pure lament and loath. Geet noticed it from the corner of her eye and smirked triumphantly, nodding her head slightly at the mirth of people...People!

Asad caught a glimpse of the commotion in the lobby and turned to her. It took him some time to realize that it was none other than Geet. Unknown to his warm eyes, Geet passed through him without even a glance. Asad smiled sadly to himself and got back to his work when suddenly he was startled by some one's bear hug on his back.

Thank You Mr. Khan! You are the bessst! Geet's melodious' shriek punctured his ears. Asad grinned foolishly mentally whacking himself to have even thought of Geet to be like those high society' people. Putting back his strict big brother face back, he turned to her and raised a brow. Geet grinned pulling his cheek and eyed to her shopping. He smiled warmly and Geet hugged him a silent bye which spoke volumes.

She went into their suite and bid the valets after tipping them generously. Settling herself in comfortably, her mind went back to how amazing life had been for her...thanks to this one man called Maan Singh Khurana. She couldn't forget the floating pain in his eyes that she had now witnessed for a couple of times. I am so not going to let him feel this way again. She pledged mentally and her naughty mind started making plans for the night, for her Maan.

In a room full of all the big shot corporate raiders, Maan was lost in his own world. Though he was trying his best to be involved in the proceedings happening in the room, all he can think was the encounter he had with Geet in the balcony last night.

Fellas lets wrap up this meeting and meet in afternoon...Dev dismissed the ongoing meeting when Maan was lost in playing with the shot glasses kept on his table.

Maan...Dev shrieked in excitement...You were right about Raichand. He mortgaged everything he owns, right down to his underwear, to secure a loan from the bank. And it's not just any bank...Plymouth Trust, huh? His eyes twinkled.

Hmm. Maan nodded absently while placing another glass on his castle of glasses.

So, it goes without saying...that your business means a lot more to them than our friend, Mr. Raichand. All you gotta do is call the bank. He gave a devilish smirk.

Yeah. Maan was brusque as he tried to balance his glasses.

Heaving a huge sigh of frustration, Dev pulled a chair and settled near him.

Maan, excuse me for saying this, but what the hell is wrong with you this week? He growled. Are you giving Raichand a chance to get away?

You know what I used to love when I was a kid, Dev? Maan stared right into Dev's eyes for the first time in the evening.

What? Dev barked.

Blocks. Maan answered with a serene smile. Building blocks.

So, I liked Monopoly. Wh-What's the point? Dev was seriously getting frustrated at Maan's puzzling behavior.

We don't build anything, Dev. We don't make anything. The guards in Maan Singh Khurana's voice were lowered this time and he was vulnerable in front of a person he assumed to be a friend.

We make money, Maan!!! Dev spoke exasperated. We worked for a year on this deal. It's what you said you wanted. Raichand's jugular is exposed. It's time for the kill. Let's finish this. Call the bank! He thrust the phone in Maan's hand blinded by the kill of corporate.Dev, had no idea what bull shit' Maan was talking about.

Too worn out after day's meaningless money chase Maan entered his suite. The whiff of sultry scent hit him the moment he entered taking his mind away from all the tensions at work. Yes he was home...after a long tiring day...he was home. Just the way it is supposed to happen. He was home to his lover waiting with open arms. That mental image excited him and he hurriedly paced inside to find his object of desire.

The sight that greeted him left him hardened instantly. With a throat gone parched instantly and senses gone numb, he saw that iridescent beauty wrapped in svelte white and red laces with a tie worn around her neck. Her hair tied up in a loose bun, exposing her milky neck he devoured all night yesterday, her alluring breasts teasing him shamelessly hidden under that lacy material. The tie splayed across her firm stomach, teasing her belly button, ending just above her barely covered pelvis. Maan did not want see more...lest he died right there. Her long naked legs ending in night black stilettoes were settled comfortably on his study desk.

Playing with the tie in her seductive pout, she moaned...How was your day, dear? Though she wanted to be the playful and naughty here, but seeing Maan like this turned her on so badly that all she can manage was a nervous kitten's mewl. Her heart leapt in her mouth with his sight and desired pooled low in her body, wetting her instantly.

Maan's face glowed to exhilaration as he became aware of his effect on her. He moved to her with slow dangerous steps, clearly taking note of her nervous excitement and her deep sighs. Pulling her with the blue tie gently, he whispered sexily in her ear...Nice tie and bit her earlobe sharply. She sighed in pleasure and pain...and the next moment she was in his arms heading to the bath room.

Putting her gently in the aromatic bath tub, he peeled off his clothes in a jiffy never breaking that smoldering eye contact. Without a word, he climbed in the bath ahead her and her legs automatically parted to settle him in. The intimate contact of her ample but still covered treasures at his back made him groan, man she is delectable! Her hands very nervously came around his chest as Maan waited for her moves with bated breath... He had no hurry. He was blank, just lost in the moment...wanting to savor everything. And then suddenly her hands became comfortable and started gliding shamelessly on his robust chest. He sighed in pleasure and relaxed completely over her. Squirting some aromatic body wash in loofah, she started scrubbing his chest, teasing his nipples while nuzzling his nape.

My mother...

My mother was a music teacher... After what seemed like an eternity of tranquility Maan's voice broke the beautiful silence. Geet's hand stilled for a moment but she continued soon after, wanting him desperately to continue. So that she can take away his pain, his past, his troubles. He caught hold of her hand and started playing with it.

She married my father, whose family was extremely wealthy. Then he divorced my mother to be with another woman. And he took his money with him. And then she died. He said as if it was a no big deal, no emotions.

I was very angry with him. It cost me $10,000 in therapy to say that sentence. He turned to her trying to bring a tinge of smile in his voice. The moment their eyes met, Geet could see that immense pain floating in them which his voice had hid so well sardonically.

I was very angry with him. I do it very well, don't I? I'll say it again. I was very angry with him. His voice faltered when he tried to giggle as all his vulnerability came to surface when he saw the care and concern in her eyes, which was just for him.

Hello, my name is Maan. I'm very angry with my father. He imitated a therapy session and a tear spilled from both their eyes at once.

Geet leaned on to his face and licked away his tear with her tongue softly. I would've been angry at the $10,000. In a voice heavy with tears, she winked kissing his eyes one by one.

My father was president of the third company I ever took over.

I bought it.

I sold it off piece by piece. He spoke holding both her hands together while gazing deep in her eyes looking for a reassurance that she doesn't hate him after this confession.

What'd the shrink say? She asked caressing his rough and arousing cheek as she freed one hand from his hold.

He said I was cured. Maan was still looking for that slight tinge of loathe she may have after his confession.. But there was none...and he could not believe that.

Well, I got even. I was happy. Somehow he wanted to justify him no matter what to her.

Geet shook her head right and left in a denial and held his face warmly in her palms. She knew he wasn't happy...and she didn't want any of them to linger on it anymore.

Did I mention my leg is FORTY FOUR inches from hip to toe, she winked suggestively at him, taking him by utter surprise,

so, basically...ummm... we're talking about Eighty Eight inches of therapy...she spoke huskily wrapping her legs around his torso.

wrapped around you for the bargain price of... she bit his shoulder blade hard and swiped her cool tongue at the spot gaining a moan from him.

Three Thousand Dollars...both of them shouted like small kids and laughed a big laugh.

Their eyes softened as they met each others after the round of laughter...

Yeah?

Yeah... Maan answered her silent question of whether he was okay. We should get out now. It was a long day. He spoke averting her gaze...clearly knowing that he had disappointed her.  But Maan Singh Khurana had different plans to take this relationship forward...this three thousand dollars wasn't going to come in between the most amazing relationship of his life.

PS: Apologies for being so late guys. Work and shifting cities took a toll pushing this on back seat. Leave your feedback and do tell me how life is on your side😊

And for PM's, send in a buddy request fellas😊

Love😳

Edited by AnonymousMG - 10 years ago
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yipoeee
aap aye

and
even me first
-Lehar- thumbnail
awesome part
loved it
geet wanted to sooth his pain ...
..maan shared something about his father and mother relation and he had took over his fathers business and sold it...
maan wanted to take the relationshop ahead...
waiting for the next part
continue soon