Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank God!! Finally an english title😛!! Most shocking fact is that B.Psir himself directed episode😲!!! Its almost an average case , enjoyable just because of duo😳😳.
Positives -
1. Complete duo dose😳
2. Duo were looking stunning, most handsome persons on earth😳😳😳
3. How was the man shot..is till a mystery👍🏼👍🏼..
4. Applaudable investigation by Duo⭐️⭐️.. I liked that they considered many aspects and enquired. Duo interaction during investigation was a treat to watch after ages⭐️. 5. Duo's mesmerising smile during the fly of our astronaut cop😉. Mashallah..mar dala..specially Daya sir😳😳..after ages I have seen such naughty smile on his face😳😳.
6. ACP sir and Dr. Salunkhe's rajasthani conversation😛
7. Abhijeet sir's scold to Nik😛😆
Negatives -
1. Most of the team member were vanished. Freddy sir and Shreya hardly showed their faces.
2. Ansha mam was just made a robot.. Almost no dialogues😡😡!! FW is completely wasting a powerful actress again😡..
3. Where was other staffs of the agency😕? Security guards😕?
4. Completely disappointed with Duo and Dr. Salunkhe telephone conversation. After all he is senior to them. Both of the Duo behaved harshly with him even in friendship with our elders we must give them minimum respect na (my personal view, extremely sorry if anyone is hurt)
5. Nik's madly scream and reactions..well it was the funniest aspect too😛😆. He really cracked me up in laughter🤣🤣.
Can't stop myself mentioning one thing - Duo checked the body, their gloves had lots of blood stains specially fingers but after sometimes there were almost no stain on gloves😉😉 and Daya sir put his hands in jean's pockets with gloves fingers fully wet with blood😉😆😆.. FW ka kamal😉.. Who cares about such small common sense aspects? Let's see whether FW drown their boat tomorrow like always or not😉. I don't hope for even an average completion.
I am giving it a 3👍🏼.
Edited by ANGELICEYES - 10 years ago
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I dunt know anything, but a Decent One...😳😳
DUO looking Dashing, Handsome...
Bha tou lug raha hay Fair n Lovely say Naha kr aayey hain, looking so Cute...😳😆😆
NIKHIL ko Dant par gayii.. Taya Jee say...😈😉
I Love that Smile and Laugh, Bhai n Purvi exchanging so many Naughty Smiles...😳😳😳
NIKHIL did a Good Job atleast gives a Good Dose of Laugh...🤣
Lovely Investigation...👏👏
I really feel Good seeing MINIMUM team...😉😉
I cutely love them all...😳😳
Conversation with SALUNKHY Sir little Odd, but I love Bhai Dialogue to Baray Bhai when giving Phone to Him, Yaar tum hee Baat karo...😳😳
After ageas, laga DUO, Robots Nhai hain...😃😃
ab Kal kya hoga, Same Officer Shot case...
Kaash Keel ki Jagah Goli hee lug jati...😉😉😉 
ControlledChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ab isi ki kami reh gayi thi..
but anyways I loved the epi... The convo between Acp and Salunkhe sir was really good.
Atleast this epi made me laugh after two tiering weeks . 😉
ahahaha..Nik ko atlast daant pad hi gayi..🤣 yesss... Hahaha..
Loved each n everything between DUO.
4 from me...
kl ka to... mujhe ni pata ... 😛
Minionite thumbnail
I liked the episode. The duo together, a nice convo between the duo and Dr. Salunkhe, Nik was well he was Nik, and of course, no need of any logic. 😆

I'll give it a 4.
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I simply loved it. One of my favourite cases of this month. DUO together was simply awesome. I liked the scene were they were asked to wear those shoes and they even showed them wearing it. Nice. Nikhil was being far to ignorant. Made some stupid logic but got a karak dant by Abhijeet sir. The rajasthani talk by ACP sir and Dr Salukhe was cute. Another scene I loved was when DUo were wearing those glasses and talking to each other. Anyway one thing I didnt understand why were DUO angry at Dr Salukhe I mean the way they were talking to him was not nice. When Nik was in that space suit it was too much they way he was getting scared. When Nik was shouting DUO had slight smile on their faces. I think DUO enjoyed that scene. Overall a good episode hope they continue like that tomorrow.
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For some reasons they are not showing bureau scenes
Even last week whenever they talked they go and talk in forensic lab

Bureau is under construction or what? 😆
maria-rock thumbnail

interesting story...👍🏼

love to watch duo together in whole episode..❤️

Acp sir dr.sulanke rajastani talk was too good...lovely epi waiting for next part...😊

buublly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After a long time i enjoyed d show too much😃
interesting case with some fantastic duo scenes👏⭐️👏
loved their way of investigation😊nd
offcourse enjoyed d conversation of acp sir n salunkhe sir😆
Minionite thumbnail