Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Bella. - 10 years ago
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So Ranveer promoted alone in Lucknow today. Ugh this film has the worst promotions ever. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Disappointing.
I'm surprised Krrish3 is getting really good feedback...that's gonna make it more tough for RL. ๐Ÿค”
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hope RL should not be like OUATIM when CE was riding high...krish is getting good response .
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Here's the link to the RamLeela Updates Thread #2, please post here now. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3794968 
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ranveer is so fab in the dialogue promos.So confident and such a powerful screen presence!SLB has shown great faith in him.
There is a sort of role reversal here.Ranveer is doing for RL,what Dp did for CE and YJHD.

In CE she had to match up to the King and in YJHD "the hope,talent,actor,superstar and what not of this generation..She did just that ..every critic and the public(ormax  survey best actress) have unanimously agreed.

DP has just worked with Srk and RK..her next two films are with the same stars..Ranveer had big shoes to fill.He is rocking it in Ram-Leela.I don't mind at all if he walks away with all accolades.He deserves it.I know that Deepika will be at her best in the film.

In short,I am happy and confident๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I think it is a good idea that RS is going solo on KBC..The audience will get to know more about him.Premiere of Lootera on TV has won him many fans.It helps..Hope they telecast it once again before the release of RL.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -IHeartDeepika-

Here's the link to the RamLeela Updates Thread #2, please post here now. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3794968 

Hey thanks Aish๐Ÿ˜ƒ