Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
this will be male centric. wonder whom he will cast. probably a villainous role.
Not interested. I am not watching anything by Bhansali anymore.
He proved to be as bad of a snake as KJo (as others have told me he is, yet, sadly, I didn't listen).
I hope Ranveer never signs in his projects ever again. Let Bhansali hire his curdly 'hangry' nepos and suffer the karma he deserves.
https://x.com/i/status/2071922619805552806
https://x.com/i/status/2039967047082537065
...
Dhanush to join hands with Sanjay Leela Bhansali; PS Mithran in talks to direct...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWVgM0Ctz7l/?igsh=bTZnbWh4bDN5dWhx ab isse RS ki yaad aayi? itne din to gangubai gangubai khel rahe the.
0