22 ND UPDATE:-CD MAIN PARATHA AUR AACHAR.

saividya thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
episode started with:

muskaan thinks of seeing the cd. kk comes to their house when kesar and arjun are having breakfast. he comes like toofan and tells that khushali agreed to his proposal. arjun asks who is khushali for this he gives his mobile which has her photo and he goes to tell this news to muskaan. meanwile he takes one paratha and a spoon ful of aachar over it . folds it in hand. and leaves. when muskaan is about to put the cd he drops the paratha on the cd and it gets spoiled. she is upset. he gives her idea that she shud go and tell that she is accepting him inspide of the miseries in his life.

break

nupur meets katrina. and says that she cant live with harman anymore as he loves kesar.and knowing this she made a great mistake of her life in marrying him. she says that she has decided to give divorce to him. but kartina spoils her plan and says that if she gives divorce it will be easy for harman to lead a happy life with kesar and muskaan.in this case nupur will be fooled . so again she changes her mind when katrina goes to call vakil and tells that she has changed her mind and will not give divorce to harman.

break

rohan waits for muskaan's reply.he sees the phone .he thinks that if she had seen the cd and her reply is yes she will call otherwise she will not.
here muskaan comes to rohan's room and calls rohan and thinks that he has gone to office.she thinks of calling him and then she tells to herself that she will take some more time. 😊 😊 😊 AND she opens the wardrobe and tries some dresses in front of the mirror and finally decides to wear a pink dress.[ GUYS AT THE FORUM ,ONE THING I DIN UNDERSTAND AND THAT IS SHE HAD COME TO ROHAN'S ROOM TO FIND ROHAN AND SHE PICKED UP THE DRESS FROM ROHAN'S ROOM'S WARDROBE.??????? 😆
rohan is shown driving and it is night.[ WHT A PICTURISATION... 🤣[WHEN MUSKAAN HAD COME SHE MUST HAVE KNOWN THAT HE HAS GONE TO OFFICE AND ITS SHOWN NIGHT ALL OF ASUDDEN. 😆 ]
OK JOKES APART.
he goes to the terrace and waits for muskaan and she comes and gives the same card to him. he opens it and finds it that she has drawn some leaves to that sukhaa ped. he is happy. she gives a good lecture about zindagi and mousam. that zindagi aur mousam ke din zaroor ek din badalte hain and if they are together they can ward off any bad moments in life. and there is a romantic song 😍 😍 [ BUT ITS NOT DAY DREAMING ITS NIOGHT DREAMING. 😆 .i.e. they both stand apart and their inner self comes out and dances for the song SEENE MEIN DILL, DILL MEIN DHADKAN ..DHADKAN MEIN KYA HAI TERI PYAS HAI.. 🥳

good song yaar. can any one tell me which movie is this song from.

AND THE EPISODE ENDS HERE.

PRECAP

ALL IN THE KESAR FAMILY DECIDES TO ENGAGE KHUSHALI AND KK. AND KK SAYS THAT EVEN MUSKAAN SHUD BE ENGAGED. KESAR TELLS LADKA DHUNDO THEN BAAT PAKKI KI JAYEGI. KK TELLS LADKA MUSKAAN NE ALREADY PASAND KAR LIYA HAI. FOR THIS MUSKAAN BLUSHES.

Edited by swetlana - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanali thumbnail
thanks for the update 😊 😊

that song is from koi aap sa movie
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Please use the THANK YOU BUTTON if you just want to say THANKS

-Pari 😳
sapnokiraniM thumbnail
u mean ladkaa muskan ne already dhund liya haii in ur last lines? anywyas thanx ...good work 😛
saividya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sapnokiraniM

u mean ladkaa muskan ne already dhund liya haii in ur last lines? anywyas thanx ...good work 😛

THANKS FOR MAKING ME AWARE OF MY MISTAKES
vineeshaa thumbnail
Thanx for the update. Same old story repeating serial after serial. Yawn.....