Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
aww..loved part two...rishbala caught in bathroom..sweet..
Rafangirl thumbnail
nice chap three..aww madhu is so witty n cute..m sure rk gonna blast at her in next one..
Rafangirl thumbnail
sweet chap four..madhu is giving tit for tat to dips..m excited to learn what happens when rk go closer to madhu.
Rafangirl thumbnail
lol..funny chap five..why madhu reminded me of geet..anyhow..but she is damn sweet n loved rk's anger at her.
Rafangirl thumbnail
nice chap six..the uncomflort between rk-madhu is melting asway..nice
sneha.98 thumbnail
Loved ur story and try to pm me when u update.
Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 7

His eyes scanned the fair skin on her neck... her cleavage was clearly visible as she stood without her duppata. She indeed looked seductive... his chain of thoughts were interrupted by her statement "why do you ask, just sleep"

Frowned at her words he looked the other way "if this keeps on happening all night, how can I bloody hell sleep" said RK.

"fine... I can't sleep on the couch" Madhu said looking outside the window

"Don't expect me to invite you to my bed" Rk said while stretching himself

Madhu looked all daggers at him... how can she forget that it was RK who ruined her life, how can she forget he abused her in front of so many people.. her entire family has broken all relations with her... how can she forgive a person who came like a volcano in her life and left her with nothing...

Her mind and heart wanted to take revenge from the devil... it wasn't easy she knew that, but if she could... she would definitely shoot him...

"what the hell are you thinking now?" Rk asked with raised brow...

Madhu turned towards him "well... nothing... I will sleep on the couch"

She walked towards the couch and lay quietly... leaving Rk thinking about her strange behaviour... he seemed not surprised at her instant reaction  "women!" he murmured and covered himself with his blanket...

Next morning

Devyani was still walking to and fro her bedside... thinking how her Son ended up marrying a girl whom he never introduced before and she had never seen this girl with Rishabh before...

she felt restless... she was searching  for an honest answer... "I must speak to him" she turned the knob of the door and walked outside her room... Without wasting any time she went straight to RK's room

"good morning Rishabh ... she saw him cosily sleeping in his bed... then she scanned around the room... just to have a glimpse of his wife... she must be in the bathroom as  she could hear someone having bath...

"Rishabh, don't you think you must inform your mom, at least when you are getting married?" Devyani questioned RK who was still cosily sleeping in his bed...

"Why do have this habit of irritating me in the morning?" he said yawning...

"I am your mother and I have the right to ask you anytime" Devyani stood crossing her arms under her sari...

"hahaha"  he paused "you are my Mother.. Great... thanks for reminding me..." Rk taunted and wore his gown ...

Devyani took a deep breath "look Rishab, I have a social circle and we share a good reputation in this society... what you have done is not acceptable, at least you should have informed me before taking this big step"

Suddenly she heard the know twist... Madhu came out of the bathroom and looked at the Mother and Son...

"And you"

Devyani turned towards Madhu ... "you are so shameless girl, you married him without even meeting with his family, we don't even know which family you belong to and..."

Devyani paused... then looked at Rishab ... "and girls like you just think about money and fame... you keep no respect for your parents and the society..." she blurted at the innocent figure who stood still without even looking into Devyani's eyes..

"will you stop this now" Rk interrupted...

"Yes you always want me to stop ... But remember I will never accept this girl as the Daughter- in -law of this house" Devyani fumed in anger and walked out of the room...

"Why don't you do your work... instead of bothering me Siki..." Deepali pushed her husband Sikander to the other side of the kitchen...

"Well I love being your side darling" he replied back...

Deepali gave a sick smile and walked towards the table... She constantly looked at the stairs... she knew Rk would come for breakfast... she kept his plate and poured some juice in a glass...

"Is that for me" enquired siki..

"No that's for your Brother... not for you, by the way where are you going, obviously you will be at home all day and I am sure you can eat yourself..."  Deepali replied back with a big smile...

Siki sadly took another plate and sat next to his arrogant wife...

Madhu quietly lifted her dupatta and placed nicely on her shoulder... she combed her long brown hair... Rk came out of the bathroom when he glanced her sitting on a chair...

she looked marvellous while slowly plaiting her hair and  had small fringes falling on her forehead and cheeks...

While he rubbed his wet hair with towel... some drops fell on her fair arms... "What are you doing" she prompted immediately...

He walked towards his huge wardrobe without replying to the damsel... "Don't you dare to ask Rk what he's doing..."

She furiously wiped her arms off the droplets... and looked at the most arrogant person... When out of the blue she saw his wet hair falling on his forehead that always has a small frown...

He looked like Greek God... was that really him or no she was imagining something... slowly the frown and the anger on her face disappeared... And a slow smile crept on the pink lips... She closed her eyes as her heart skipped a beat...

He turned around  after wearing his hirt, it was very unusual for him to see smiling... "get out of your dreams.."

He shouted... she quickly opened her eyes and looked around...

He walked out of the room ...

Deepali smiled as she saw him coming downstairs... as usual he looked handsome... she quickly offered him the plate...  "Rk your plate... what will you have"

"Deepali I think you must help your husband who is hungrier..." commented Rk

"Bittu ji ..." he shouted... while eating his breakfast...

Madhu came downstairs and saw the him eating... she pulled a chair

"we have to go" he commanded

Madhu's stared him with big black eyes... almost wanted to kill him...

"Chief, let Madhu ji eat and I can go with you" Bittu ji added softly...

Rk stared at Bittu ji "did I ask for your advice?"

Rk looked at Madhu "she is my personal assistant... and PA's are not humans..."

Madhu continuously gave him deadly looks and finally got up from her chair...

Angrily she walked out of the door...

Deepali smiled at the scene "I was sure there is nothing between them"

She cheered and gulped the juice... Siki did not pay attention to what she said...

Madhu walked out of the car while holding some files and a big umbrella... she flared angrily at everyone around her.

Bittu ji looked at Madhu and didn't felt good, he knew what all happened with her was not good...

After some time  ...

Rk was still shooting when a group of school going girls were dying to have a glimpse of the superstar...

Madhu stood holding the umbrella watching the girls crazily jumping after Rk signed on their hands and arms... Madhu twitched her lips "huh" and nodded her head in despair..

She wondered what these girls are looking at... him!!!... she saw Rk sitting on a relaxing chair, with his sunglasses on and no smile on his lips... "Arrogant" she said to herself... how could anyone fall for Rk.. she thought and gave a sick smile...

The evening sun was settling down... weather seemed changing and all of a sudden some drops fell on her lovely cheeks.. she looked up  "rain"

Rk looked up at her... "So?"

She saw everyone running inside to take shelter... Bittu Ji quickly opened the door of the big van for Rk... but Rk did not move an inch... he kept looking at Madhu who was holding the big umbrella for Rk...

She started getting wet...

Soon she was dripping ... but Rk kept looking at her, she was still holding the umbrella.. his eyes did not leave her for a minute... water passed inside her clothes, soon his eyes walked through her clothes that were now sticking to the thin frame.

Bittu Ji came running with another umbrella "Madhu Ji .. you are getting wet... please sit in the van"

"Bittu Ji" a voice interrupted in between ... Rk stood up from the chair... "She is my PA Bittu Ji... and why the hell are you concerned about her... I have married her.. She's my slave"

Bittu Ji looked at Rk who was indeed angry at his secretary ... "But chief"
 "sshh" commanded Rk... "I don't like someone interfering all the time...now just leave"

Bittu ji left without a word...

Rk took the umbrella off Madhu's hands... And looked at her lowered eyes...

Her fair skin was visible under her clothes... she crossed her arms and looked around...

He stepped closer to the frame "I have all the authority on you, on your every breath...you are under my control all the time" he whispered in her ear making her remember the day when he insulted her in front of everyone and made her so low in front of the whole town ...

Slowly his hands reached her wet arms... His grip tightened... "Did you listen ?"

She tried to release from the tight grip of his strong hands ...

But the more she fidgeted the more strongly he held her closer to his body... "Leave me Rk"

Soon he looked around.. And saw some people continuously looking at them...

He lifted her in his arms and took her towards the van.

***********************************************************************************

Edited by Freethinker - 10 years ago
Prettyliars thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice update,waiting for next
Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...hate devayani
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous 
its so dificult to understand rk but surely we can as we love him madly he is just too hot to handle 
so excited to know how they will fall in love 
continue soon