FAKE truth of so called REALITY

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yup

Jhalak was the only reality show i was watching with a bit of interest ...

thanks to Lauren, the little kid wonders and shaan...

but the IDIOTIC result was unbelievable

Lauren was 1000% a better dancer and fab person than the UNDESERVING female who won the so called REALITY...which was nothing but fake...

I really fel tooo bad for Lauren...Awww...she is such a sweetheart man...such a sport...never did she fake anything in the entire REALITY of the show...

never did she say that she was let down by the marks like the SO CALLED DECIDED WINNER of the show once make her coreo say...

TO ME ..like one of my fellow IF member mentioned in one of her posts...LAUREN is the TRUE and ULTIMATE winner

i don't know why the hell did channel took so many contestants and specially Lauren and create this show when they had already decided to give the trophy and money ultimately  to the so called colors present FAV actress...who in my eyes was not deserving the trophy AT TALL...

the Kids were better than her  

NOTE:

Please...These are my views...if anyone feels the same and wants to share than they are most welcome to my thread...
I DO NOT WANT CRAZY ACTRESS FAN's TO COME AND CREATE FIGHT HERE...in my thread...specially for undeserving winners...NO FIGHTS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kart thumbnail
They could have declared joint winners both
CrystalSaya thumbnail
LAuren is an int'l dancer...i wonder what is the need of her to be in dis competition against this ordinary dancer...it is obvious that hse will be best than dese contestants because she is a professional one...i realy feel funny when i saw her first tym in  jDJ 6... N abt resul it was obvious bcoz in INDIA reality show winner is always people's fav not qnoyone from abroad...lauren also knows abt it...
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
'never did she fake anything' - Totally agree. She was always smiling and even in the end she did. 
Proud to be a fan of such a talented yet humble person ;)
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
the result was well expected from the first day itself...😉
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalSaya

LAuren is an int'l dancer...i wonder what is the need of her to be in dis competition against this ordinary dancer...it is obvious that hse will be best than dese contestants because she is a professional one...i realy feel funny when i saw her first tym in  jDJ 6... N abt resul it was obvious bcoz in INDIA reality show winner is always people's fav not qnoyone from abroad...lauren also knows abt it...

firstly...just because some one won a scripted reality show one cannot say that the winner is INDIA's fav😆
I am an complete indian ... and surely that winner she is not my fav😆😃 

may be some collage going girls and youngsters may be her crazy  fan..but does not mean that INDIAN's are her fan's😊

all i wan to say is...SHOW IS SCRIPTED BIG TIME...
i am feeling bad because without realizing this i was watching this show for so long ...feeling foolish...

than what is the use of paring those little kids before these adults???????...

this is a DANCE SHOW..and was SCRIPTED big time