will wait for the updates!!!!!!!
lehr thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
we are with u dear
thanks for continuing 😊
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Don't worry.. we ur regular reders will be with u forever...Yeah. U have good writing n imagination quality.. don't leave it ever..😊
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Normally I read quitting note whick makes me feel sad.Bv thank God and thanks to you that you r not quitting.Love your zeal.We are there to read ur superb stories and trust the profit is always 'Ours'.

Best of luck for exams and be back soon.
ashmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thx for deciding to continue 😊
our support will be always der with u 😊
n best of luck for ur exams n concentrate on ur studies we can wait for updates 😊
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Dear write 4 those readers, who read regularly and do comment on ur update.
priya_ya1408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read ur ff dear
Awesome and interesting concept
Sameera ditched maan
And geet why she was there in the factory
Continue soon dear
And sending u buddy request plz accept karna
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 3
nice part...
glad they are fine now...
away from danger...
cont soon dear...
mayashrisawant7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
take ur time exam is imp ok all the best n we will be waiting till then but after exam update soon cant wait for next update thanks for note or else how do we know how u feel all the best 
angelic-eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
hi guys...thank u so much for ur support...and love u all😳...sorry i m little bit busy in my exams so can't update frequently and comment to other writer's story too.....but when i'll be free,surely comment on their stories...πŸ˜ƒ...m blessed to have u all maaneet readers..πŸ˜ƒ...i respect u all for supporting me...and update as soon as possible..😳
plz leave ur valuable comments and likes...

DAGGERcurve to painful memories...

credit goes to vanshi_maaneet
                                      thanks alot dear...❀️

PART-4

Maan come on try to hold come up...but due to rain its all futile...come on try harder...

Geet was feeling like she have no chance to live...she had faced a lot in her life but still she wanted to live...to take breath in beautiful world instead of getting suffocated but now...

Maan Geet try...khosish kar... u can do it...and like 10 mins of hell struggle Maan able to pulled her up...and instantly with the effect of pulling she landed on his chest...she was numb now with the effect of person's closeness...

Maan tried to move her upto the jeep and in dazzed state she followed him...

Maan placed her in the jeep...and  ignited the engine...bt failed...he tried again and again but failed miserably...due to heavy downpour he couldn't be able to fix the jeep...

So at last he decided to take the shelter at the same place from where they came before...yes the deserted area...the khurana 5-star hotel...now only the remnants of the hotel remained...

Maan scoped her in his arms and started walking...he saw her face...angelic-face... lines formed on her face due to downpour distrubance...he saw her for sometime while walking...and then he tilted his face to cover up Geet's face from the downpour drops...wanted to protect her from the heavy droplets...Maan forgot about all his worries and the storm which passed through him recently...his pain..her betrayal...everything...he forget about everything and just remembered the person who needed his help...

In half an hour, they reached at the area...its dawn time now...Maan placed her on the dried place...he saw her face...closed eyes...though flickering pupils can be seen in those closed eyes...trembling pink lips...which turned blue due to rain...her body was shivering due to cold and wet cloths...

Maan touched her face and felt her body was burning due to fever...now he knew, he have to do something before she caught hypothermia...

First of all he required a fire to give heat to Geet...so, he went to the upper floor of the hotel in the search of wooden piles...

Like in the 5 mins Geet gained consciousness and saw the place...it was the same  place and she might be dreaming about the guy...she thought...she wanted to stand but due to no support of anything, she crawled upto the nearby door... she pushed her body in front with all her energy again and again...she crawled like a wound snake...all her body part screamed at the pain she was having while crawling due to injuries on her body...

At last with the great difficulty she stood up with the help of the door...she moved forward...but after 2 steps, she staggered and lost her balance...

Splashhh...AAAhhh...

The sound of her mere scream died in the heavy downpour...she fell into the deep pit filled with water...she didn't know how to swim and even the strength was finished due to the journey of her crawling...but though she tried...mud was slippery due to the downpour and her effort to held the ground went in vein...she sank in the pit...

Maan came after few seconds and saw there was no sign of Geet...Geet...Geet...he called her...but there was no sound except the raindrops...

Maan saw the crawling prints on the muddy floor...he became worried for her...he came out of the room and searched for her...Geet...Geet..where are u???...Geet...kahan ho tum???...and then his eyes fell on the dupatta which is half in the pit and half outside the pit tagged into the nail of wall...

Now Maan's heart beat stopped...like a DAGGER pierced his heart...scream died in his throat...his legs fixed at the spot...he tried to move with great difficulty...he didn't know why he is feeling this but his heart screamed with the pain he felt...

He moved towards the pit and tried to locate her...he started pulling her dupatta...and saw her hand...Geeettt...her pulled her vigorously from the pit...

He carried her in the scattered room and lied her on the ground and saw her lifeless body...colour drained from her face...he patted her cheek...Geet...utho...wake up....but she didn't move a muscle...he checked her breathing...but...he stopped the thought in between..a tear rolled down from his eyes unknowingly to him... 

He placed one hand on the center of her chest and pushed with one hand on top of the other...and repeated the compression many times...but failed to wake her up...she was still not breathing...now only one option left to save her life... CPR...

He bent pinched the nose of Geet and cover Geet's mouth with his to create an airtight seal...for 1-2 seconds and repeat the same for few more seconds...while doing the process he felt likes hours passed...his heart started bleeding due to pain of piercing dagger...dagger of her lifeless body...

He felt her breathing on his cheek...and like life came back to him...due to happiness he kissed her...

love
Suni 

thanks guys 4 ur support and comments, likes...it means alot to me...Please do give me your support, will be waiting for your response. Please do hit the like  button and leave a comment, it means a lot to me...Criticism and appreciation, both are welcomed.

link to my other works:-

MY BLOG
                                        https://yadavsunita1989.blogspot.in/2013/07/part-1.html
                         U CAN ALSO READ MY STORIES ON MY BLOG...
                                           PLZ JOIN ME ON MY BLOG...

NOTE- FOR PM, just add me as buddy...

Edited by angelic-eyes - 10 years ago