Palash’s dance

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
Did u see how Palash danced like a "morni" when daler asked him to show the step he liked most in neeti's performance😆😆😆 and he just wudnt stop - he showed 3 or 4 steps 😆 oh gosh... Palash has really gone crazy... if I were daler i wud keep quiet and never argue with this obsessed dean about anything on sur - or else i wud get such an answer...😆

Edited by smallwonder - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amitanamika thumbnail
wondering where did u get to see the episode?? 😕can't wait to see MORNI dancing 😆 🤢 oh they all are just morons left to please each other 🤢 🤢 aaaaaaaaaa......ohh y can't i forget my fav vamp of fame x 🤢 🤢

😳 😃 tfs sharing tho, i just get out of control reading abt the leftover blah blah blah peeps
smallwonder thumbnail
i saw it yesterday on SAB... 😛
mini_nee thumbnail
me too waiting for the video....did u see it online or on TV.....we all r so eager to see todays gala....pleassseeeeee someone help us
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

i saw it yesterday on SAB... 😛

i guess rakesh may have made mistakes too..

but one has to realise that he had to practise for 3 songs in thecafe round,go through a couple of days of tension before the vote out(the attitude of other contestants didnt help either..)

the others had an entire  week to practise😕.that itself is unfair..

can you give us a brief  update smallwonder😛

Edited by ankita31 - 17 years ago
smallwonder thumbnail
Hey😃 I hadnt watched the complete episode... I watched only the first half hour and then switched off the TV as I had work to do In that time, rehan, neeti and faata-faati had performed😆 There were supposed to be 2 rounds, 1st traditional and second remix songs... Rehan performed on some Daada Kondke song wearing a half pant looking really 🤢 He sang well and got high praise from Daler, Ganesh and Nikhil... Ganesh walked up to the stage and did some silly thing with his half pant string(naada 😆)...

Neeti performed on Morni Baaga maa(from Lamhe)... She did well, performed well and sang well... Daler says u went besuri 13 times, Ganesh totally impressed😆 Walks up and hugs her... Says this is the best performance on the show... Nikhil very impressed - says i wud watch it over n over again...Palash fights with daler over the 13 times thing...

Faata faati performs on jhumka gira re... She sang average - infact not good to me... Daler says sur gira re😆 Ganesh likes it... Palash as usual very happy and says something in bengali(from where i picked this faata-faati thing😆😆)

isha6272 thumbnail
Hi Ppl,
I think I have gone thru diffent emotions at various levels/ episodes of Fame X. I swallowed the pain, agony and mis-judgement when i had to see Adi, Banjo, Ritu and Ahsu left the show and academy. It was painful. There were no smiles, purity in ppl and fun after these guys left. Some how i digested all this with lot of pain. Now when i saw Rakesh had to go...........my mind struck with grief and eyes filled with tears. I couldnt see Rakesh's wife and mother crying bursting their heart out, but silently. If you ask me, out of the top 3, only Neethi has the capacity to entertain audience. Rahan and that Faat Pig cant be seen for more than 30 mins. If palash likes Faata Faati, he keeps her. If Ganesh likes Neethis, he keeps her. If Daler and Palash likes Rahan, they keep him. Where as, Rakesh is liked by whole nation.That is US. And we are not allowed to keep him.....despite all of us spend so much money for SMSs and increase their viewership. My daughter aged 5 used to like this program. I bet she doesnt sleep till she sees this program. She stopped watching this prog and started going to bed (may be good for her) after Ashu and Banjo left. One day she was crying why Banjo is not being shown. I explained her all that surely knowing she dint understand. When the actual performers can steal heart of a kid, why these faculty and Judges doestn really understand that. I dont know...........if we were made fools. At the end of the day, we might have the winner who is not good at heart. How i wish Neethi wins this (though narrow chances!!) as i started to hate Rahan, Faati for being bad at heart, palash for over supporting them, Sowmya for keeping quite always, Judges for misjudging. Lets wish all the good performers who were out(especially Ashu) of the show does far better than these 3 jokers. I pray to see them attaining good positing very soon and for ever. Sorry for making it too long. I thought i will post only once and for all. Last of all, Palash and Sowmya being the dean and VP of the academy, they have failed to give/ select/suggest good songs for the good singers who got thrown off from the academy.

rgds,
Sashi
buttercup thumbnail
tht was hilaaaaaaaaaaaaaarious!!!!!!!!! hahahahah 😆
isha6272 thumbnail
What an ugly scene! If Paji has the pt to say, let him say. whatever is said, things will happen according to the dean. Besur hai tho besur hai. What bloody smartness this dean has to do those kind of steps. Thank god, paji dint say anything about Fat ass. If said, palash would have killed Paji. India would have lost one good singer 😆 (Daler!!).

No value for anyones feelings. they get money and they dont mind ruining anyone. Actually they have ruined Ritu, Ashu and Rakesh just for money.

Even if fat ass doesnt become the winner, palash will make her big first in his state............ he cant do much in the national scene as he himself doesnt have that much scene to do so. 😳

cheers!
Sashi