Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Hopeenlight

I really loved Aditya as IP today.. He was just awesome.  You could see his crazy obsession for Meera, his fury, his helplessness and restlessness.. so beautifully portrayed.  I can see why Aditya would be upset about changing roles so frequently and without any prep time..

Within a few weeks, we as viewers were able to distinguish him from Prithvi and now that P is coming back in a big way, we're almost anxious if he can keep the momentum going the way it previously was and have us hooked to the character of Prithvi again...

I'm just waiting for Monday to see how it will pan out.  Excited, but also worried about the new TRPs.  Can't have the CVs twist and turn quickly again without giving the show some time to gather it's old fans back again..

Wonder if Shalu will now have her fangs and dirty finger nails stretched out toward Prithvi or work on finding out where IP has disappeared to..

totally wit u fren.. IP was awesome I love his "never say die" attitude & threaten the kidnappers back my god he really got me again. I'm totally split between IP & Prithvi.. love both - feel very sad to c 1 go.